Spade

I hesitated, thinking. What if we get in trouble?  I thought, before dismissing the thought and grabbing his talon. "Definitely beats sitting in my cave all by myself." she said, following him. "But won't we get in trouble if a teacher see's us?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Darkfire

Darkfire shrugged, "Well then we will have to make sure they don't see us" he said, and started to walked down the hall. he put his wing around spade. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Poke

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Spade

I flinched when Darkfire put his Arm around me. Oh my... IT'S JUST LIKE THE STORIES!!! I thought with glee, Snuggling a little closer to his warm scales. "Hey, When does school start? I just want to know how much time we have together....Alone." She asked, turning towards him.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Darkfire

Darkfire smiled down at spade, " well I don't know when school starts, but until then lets make these moments count" he said, looking into her eyes, pushing her closer to him with his wing. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Spade

I rested my head on his shoulder and continued walking. Finally, we reached a tunnel that had no torches and was partially blocked by some stuff. "I wonder what's in there?" She mumbled, glancing briefly at it.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

I walked downstairs, where I saw two dragons, resting together. Ugh- romance. Well, I better leave them alone, even though we were supposed to do our exploring yesterday, instead of today- our first day of lessons! I went to the food window, where it was just opening up. 

"Hi. What do you want?" asked the MudWing at the food window. She had amber scales and warm, light brown eyes, which blinked at me with a warm gaze.

"Can I please have the fruit?" I replied.

"Sure. Any specifications?" 

"No. I'm Cloudracer by the way, but you can just call me Cloud"

"Log. I'm a fireproof MudWing. Am I correct in guessing that you are a moonborn?"

I smiled. "Nope, an animus. Well, thanks for the food!"

"No problem." She gave me a thumbs-up. I went to start eating. 

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

"The child should know that he'miracle,

That sincthe beginning of time there hasn't been,

And to the end of the world there won't be, 

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Horror

Horror to what they called food window, where a female mudwing was, Horror kind of gave a quiet snort. Horror walked up to her, "can I have some fruit" horror asked, the mudwing frowned, Horror rolled her eyes. "can I have some fruit, please" Horror asked, again but a little more , nicely. The mudwing snorted, but handed Horror some fruit, a mango and a banana. but before horror walked away, "And nice to meet you, Log" Horror said. "so your a moon born, how many moons" she asked. "thrice moon born" Horror said, and turned around. Horror found another nightwing, and sat next to her, but not right next, just kind of near. 

Darkfire

Darkfire studied the it tunnel, And shrugged. "it could have been to dangerous to go into so they blocked it off before they opened the school" Darkfire said.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Spade

I stood there, staring at it for a moment before continuing on with him. Listening to the thought trains of him and other dragons inside the school. A Night-wing and Mud-wing were at the food window, Teachers were waking up along with other students and My clawmates who have yet to come. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

silver

she got up and looked around her cave was empty she had taken off the black band though yay im alone in my cave she thought sadly and walked out and saw 3 dragons who had just gotten food and she went up to the food window leaving a icy chill like leaving frost on the ground as she walked and she said "hi could i please have some fruit" i've only had meat so why not she though she saw that it was a mudwing and she gave me my food looking at silvers scales with a odd look as they had frost on them  her glow pattern was lit up but not bright but a kinda glow and she walked off she had gotten a few  red berry's (strawberrys) and she sat with spade,horror and a skywing when she sat down she had made be a chill cold from the frost scale thing and she got one of the berrys and it almost froze when she held it and then she ate it "hi.." she said looking at them

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

I sat down and started eating as others started filling in. So far, nobody had ordered meat. I was the first one to finish, and as soon as I was finished Monsoon stepped out onto the podium. 

"Hello, I will be notifying you about new things in the day. Today, unfortunately, we have no history, fighting or hunting as the teachers from those subjects are not here. However, I dare say they left you some work to do." 

I was crawled up in a corner, eating my meal when I saw a black NightWing coming towards me. She had a purple underbelly, and wore an amethyst amulet. 

"Don't touch me." I told her. She jumped back, surprised. 

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you," I replied after seeing the expression on her face, "It's just... well, I'm a fire scales, but I don't have a bracelet, so it would not be good if you touched me." 

"Don't worry, it's okay," she responded, "I'm Cloudracer of the NightWings. You can just call me Cloud, though." 

First, search through the clouds, for a dragon to outrace them. The verse of the prophecy instantly came back to me. I was silent for a moment. 

The SkyWing was silent. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked

"Oh, yeah- sorry. I'm Victory. Firescales control teacher."

"Well, I should probably get back. The others might think I'm a bit crazy if I'm talking to a teacher." 

"Hate to break the conversation, but I think you're right." Victory said. 

Instantly after I went back, I knew I liked this dragon. But why all the strange pauses? 

Things were already starting to be strange at this school. 

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Darkstalker

"these anoying dragons. I bet they won't learn anything."

• Posted at:

CALL ME DARKSTALKER

ANIMUS

SHADOWCLAN LEADER 

He/his 

Djinn

“There are no recorded animi from before The Scorching. This may be because of poor record keeping from that era, but another possible cause may be that animus dragons resulted from The Scorching, as a tactic to win Pyrrhia for the dragons. However, this is just a hypothesis-” Djinn cut himself off, and sighed.
“What in Pyrrhia is a “hypothesis” anyways? There’s no way I’ll understand this scroll. I suppose I’ll just have to ask my animus teacher,” he realized hopefully, “And she’ll be able to tell me all about what “hypothesis” means.”

“And I probably should go to sleep, too,” Djinn noted, realizing the complete absence of natural light, and the stars dotting the sky so brightly. I have no idea what these constellations are. In the sand kingdom, he knew all of the gleaming shapes in the night sky. There was Jerboa, and the kangaroo, and all of the stars named after old queens, like Queen Oasis, and Queen Scorpion, and Queen Thorn, and…

Next Morning

The Sandwing yawned, and stretched in the golden sand. Huh? He thought, and then realized he was inside the school. That’s why it’s so cold. The weather on Topaz Mountain was definitely not comparable to the hot desert. He stood up slowly, and began to gather his things; his bag, the library book, and his numbered stones. He only paused for a second to eat his lizard, and decided to bring the wooden carving as a sample of his skills. I should go to see Cloudracer, he thought happily. He made his way to down to the main hall, said a quick, cheery hello to Darkfire and Spade, and entered the huge stone space. Sunlight streamed through long, high windows, and he waved to a Mudwing who looked at him purposefully.
“Cloudrac- uh, Cloud!” He greeted the Nightwing, walking up to her. I’ll ask her about what “hypothesis” means. She probably knows, she’s just as smart as the teachers, anyways.
“Do you know what “hypothesis” means?”

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

"Oh, um... Hi, Djinn! Wasn't expecting you here! Anyways- hypothesis, did you say? I think it's like a guess or something. Science-related, like a prediction. But you can ask Blacklight. Why don't you get some food? I'm going back for seconds." I replied. Why am I so nervous around him? What is it? 

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Fogmover

Fogmover tried to fall asleep, she really did. But she just couldn’t, when the clouds covered the moon. Eventually, after hours of tossing and turning, and brief, fitful naps, she got up. I might as well prepare my classroom. She was planning on doing a fun activity today, one that would help them all get to know each other better. A brief assessment, too, on what they’re interested in and their ability levels. She was so glad to get to teach young Nightwings about their powers, especially since her own teachers hadn’t been thrice moonborn themselves.

As she entered her building, she opened her mind to all the sleeping dragons. Monsoon was dreaming of swimming. With Topaz, she chuckled, amused at the thought of the powerful animus Skywing jumping gleefully through the waves. Another dragon, a firescales, was sleeping loudly, his dreams like crackling flame. A certain Nightwing kept on appearing in them, and she noted a budding romance between the pair. But despite these happy dreams, several of the dragons on were still awake. They should go to sleep, she told herself. Never mind that I’m not asleep either. She smiled, and entered her classroom.

Lighting the lamps around the room with several small, quick bursts of flame, she took a quick look around the room. It was relatively good sized, and had plenty of windows. There was a desk in one corner, and she sat down in it. There was a list of her students, and their schedules, too. To set up, she took out (3) mats and laid them on the floor, an equal distance away from each other. She took out a poster detailing the phases of the moon, and put a moon calendar next to it. On the wall opposite her desk, she placed a book shelf, and set down various books surrounding her class’ topic, as well as some of her own personal favorites. Well. That’s good, I think. Peeking out the window closest to her desk, she saw a pink and rosy sunrise beginning to make its way across the sky.

Today will be sunny, without a cloud in sight. Towards mid day there will be a small sprinkle, but otherwise it will be very pleasant. I should warn the cooks not to use shrimp in their sushi, to avoid a brief bout of food poisoning. And… she paused, concentrating on her ability to see into the future. Spade and Darkfire should stay away from that tunnel. There’s a likelihood- she began to think, when she sensed the pair had moved towards the main hall. I’ll just warn Spade during class. Speaking of class, I should probably start to get to know my students, she thought, and began to make her way to the hall as well.

Hello, Horror, Fogmover thought in greeting, directing her thoughts at the huge Nightwing student. I'm your moonborn teacher, Fogmover. How do you like school so far? She waited in the entrance for a response.

Djinn

The animus beamed at her.
“Oh, that’s so cool!” He said enthusiastically, bouncing back and forth on his talons. He wasn’t quite sure why he was so jittery, but it was a bit fun.
“Blacklight! He’s the… Science teacher?” Djinn guessed. Without stopping, he launched into another topic.
“And I’ve already eaten-” he paused, and grabbed a small carving out of his pouch.
“I’m hungry,” he announced, and an identical lizard appeared on the floor, looking rather bewildered, and rather alive.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

"No, he's the librarian. Wow, how did you do that? Pretty cool, huh?"

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Oh, by the way, I wrote the “3” in parenthesis because of how I wasn’t quite sure how many people were in Fogmover’s class. I know that Horror, Spade, and Eve are in her class, but I’m not sure who else is.

So, ah, how many dragons are in her class?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Djinn

“Well,” He began, cupping the live lizard against the stone floor with his claw to keep it from escaping, “ I enchanted it to duplicate whenever I said “I’m hungry”- oh, there another one goes.” Djinn narrated, watching as yet another identical lizard appeared on the ground. Oops. Uh, make this up quick. Say something funny.
“I hope you’re hungry for lizard,” he joked.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Well, each dragon has a private session with their control teaachers, so it would be one at a time. During the first half-hour of science, they have their animus control. 

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Ahh, makes sense. Well, scrap Fogmover’s plans, then!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Horror 

Horror turned her head, as someone thought her name. her eyes landed on fogmover. Hello, fogmover. I rather be back in the rain forest, I was forced to come here, not my chose but my fathers. Horror thought at fogmover, taking a bit of what looked like a mango, juice running down her snout.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

(sorry for not posting often it was christmas and i wanted to spend time with family)

silver

looks around seeing dragons start to wake up and then she sees horror and sits down by her with a plate of strawberries they were covered with frost from silvers freezing thing "hello"   

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Spade

I walked over to the fruit stand and took a mango and proceeded to sit at a table, waiting for Darkfire. While i was waiting I let my thought focus on the barricaded tunnel and tried my best to look for a future with me going into that tunnel. Hmmm, I wonder what they're trying to hide. I thought pensively. 

(sorry, I haven't gotten a chance to PoV much.)

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Darkfire

Darkfire rushed after Spade. he grabbed a Mango and fallowed her, and sat at the table. He looked at the mango in his talons, happy that it didn't burn in his talons, and turn crisp. he took a bite out of it, making him smile from the non-brunt flavor of the mango. he looked at spade, studying her face he could tell she was thinking, "still thinking about the blocked tunnle, are you" he asked her, taking another bite of his mango. 

Horror

Horror looked at silver, The hybrid she meet yesterday. Horror nodded her head in acknowledgment, "morning, silver" Horror said, she looked down at silvers strawberries, they looked to have been covered in some kind of frost. "what happened to the strawberries, they looked to have come from the ice kingdom themself" Horror said, rasing a brow at the strawberries.     

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Spade

I nodded and looked over at Darkfire. "It just makes me itch at what they could they be hiding. Don't you want to know? Its a school, and we'll be staying here for the rest of the year. Don't you want to know if this place is safe?" She asked, looking up into his eyes.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

silver

"its kinda odd...like watch" holds a non frozen strawberry and frost starts to cover the strawberry coming from her talons " its odd my scales like freeze" her scales feel icy to the touch "its odd like it freezes stuff and it gets worse if i haven been in or near water for a long time" 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Fogmover

Oh, I’m sorry. Well, we’ll speak later, I’ll leave you to your friends. Have a good day! The teacher paused. I hope that wasn’t too abrupt, she thought privately, ceasing to broadcast her thoughts loudly. Better speak with my fellows.

Fogmover noticed Victory, the firescales teacher sitting in the corner, all alone.

I should bring her cantaloupe. She’ll like that. Walking over to the food window, Fogmover greeted the Mudwing there.
“Hello, Log, I would like one cantaloupe for breakfast. How’s your day been?” The Nightwing asked Log casually.
“Er, of course. One cantaloupe coming right up.” Looking over at a large box, the Mudwing quickly produced the fruit from it.
“And my day’s been fine so far, thank you. Haven’t noticed any fireproof Mudwings, though.” Log smiled, and Fogmover sensed that she desperately didn’t want to be the only fireproof Mudwing there. I understand what that’s like. Fogmover had been the only moonborn Nightwing in the palace, and the only other dragon with powers had been Cloud, and she hadn’t even been an egg when Fogmover had first moved into the palace. But there aren’t any fireproof Mudwings here. I can’t lie to her to protect her feelings. But… I could leave out part of the truth.

“Well, I haven’t seen any here yet, but they have two caves for themselves, and I don’t see why the school would have those unless they were expecting fireproof Mudwings.” The Nightwing comforted her.
“Oh,” Log replied, happy, “I suppose you’re right.”
“Thank you,” Fogmover said again, and walked over to Victory.
“Hello!”

Hey, Vixen, does Fogmover know about the prophecy? What really is behind the blocked tunnel? And how will the various prophetic dragons (Spade, Horror, Fogmover, etc.) receive their visions/prophecies?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Moonflight, 

You want to know all the details? Well, I suppose I'll tell them to you- on a separate thread, which everyone can go on. But you must swear to secrecy before going on, deal?

To swear to secrecy, please copy and paste the following agreement in amber:

I, (prefered nickname here), swear to secrecy about Topaz Academy's deepest, darkest secrets. I understand that the consequences could be as severe as banishment from the RP, and will only let my characters know about this if Vixen gives me permission, and then still only to know what she allows me to know. 

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

I, sea , swear to secrecy about Topaz Academy's deepest, darkest secrets. I understand that the consequences could be as severe as banishment from the RP, and will only let my characters know about this if Vixen gives me permission, and then still only to know what she allows me to know.

i have a idea but im gonna post it on the thread 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

I, Moonflight,swear to secrecy about Topaz Academy’s deepest, darkest secrets. I understand that the consequences could be as severe as banishment from the RP, and will only let my characters know about this if Vixen gives me permission, and then still only to know what she allows me to know.

Sorry if there are any errors, I can’t copy and paste on my phone.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Spade

I sat there for a second, nibbling the remainders of my mango before getting up and turning towards Darkfire. "I'm going to quickly head to my room and get my stuff for class, Also to wash my talons because it seems that I am in a sticky situation." I joke, gesturing to my Pull covered claws. "Anyways, I'll see you after class right?" I asked hopefully.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

I was just about to go up to my cave to get my stuff ready for class when I saw it. A fox head, one of the carvings of the stone walls of the cave, seemed to be staring intently at me with its topaz eyes. I stared back, stunned. What was it about this fox that... held my attention?

Sorry, I'm on my mom's phone whilst in the haircut place. Should be able to do more when I get home, but for now it may be a bit messy.

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

"Oh, hello, Fogmover. I was just talking to Cloudracer. You know, Violet's daughter." I lowered my voice. "Do you think she's one of the you-know-whats?" I let my voice go back to normal. "Cantaloupe? Sure! Did you just see those two? Djinn and Cloudracer?" They're a perfect match, I remarked.

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Fogmover

The moonborn control teacher gasped.

“Do you think?” She whispered, careful not to betray anything in her thoughts. Mass panic among the moonborn Nightwings is not my cup of tea.

“Mmm,” Fogmover nodded in agreement, louder.

“Although truthfully, I haven’t been paying as much attention to that pair as I perhaps should’ve been, as neither of them are moonborn.” The teacher paused, looked around at the eating dragonets, and whispered again.

“First, search through the clouds for a dragon to outrace them. I always thought the prophecy referred to a Skywing, for obvious reasons, but Cloud-Racer,” she emphasized each word, “That could be it; the phrase could be a description or depiction of the dragon’s name, and not their characteristics.”

"I had hoped that the you-know-what wouldn't have been a dragonet, though. It's an awful lot of pressure to place on their little shoulders." Fogmover added quietly.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Hey Vixen? Don’t mean to bother you, but I asked some questions on “the details of TAfGD” that can’t really be asked on this thread. I’d really appreciate it if you answered them! Thank you!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

First post on this thread in 2018! Happy New Year, everyone!

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Second post on this thread in 2018!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

happy new years!!

(im copying and pastaing this so its gonna be a bit small)

silver

"its kinda odd...like watch" holds a non frozen strawberry and frost starts to cover the strawberry coming from her talons " its odd my scales like freeze" her scales feel icy to the touch "its odd like it freezes stuff and it gets worse if i haven been in or near water for a long time" 

and im thinking of making a fireproof mudwing since there are like no mudwings 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Horror

Horror sniffed, "so its like the opposite of firescales, but more weak, I wander what would happen if they it was stronger" Horror said, taking the strawberry out of silvers talon, watching it melt form the heat of her talons.

Darkfire

Darkfire gave spade a small smile, "yeah, so you after class" He said. he got up and walked over to silver and sat by her, he was bored.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

silver

"yeah but its getting worse....like before i left i met a random dragon on the way and when i touched his talons it burned him from how cold i was..." says then sees a skywing sit by and her tail hit his side by accident but it didn't burn it left a ice frost on his scales after it melted "wow..." 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , , 9 , 10