You are a fandom character, going about your life in your world. Maybe you're fighting a villain, maybe you're on a date, maybe you're just playing chess with your friends. Whatever you were doing, you found yourself sucked out of your universe and dropped into another.

Fandom Town.

A mysterious, abandoned place. You have a room in a giant apartment building along with other lost characters, ones you've never met before and ones you know well. The town is empty other than you, and there looks to be no way out. Every other building is devoid of life, though there are still some rather old pies at the bake shop and the library is filled with dusty tomes of knowledge.

So, now what?

---

~RULES~

-NO OCS ALLOWED. Characters must be from the actual canon storyline of fandoms you did not create.

-No being OP. Characters with too many powers have them partially taken away when they enter the town (so SkyWings with firescales don't have them, an Alicorn pony wouldn't be able to use Alicorn magic to leave... etc).

-You may have unlimited characters as long as you can actually handle them all. I also won't kill you if they're all from one fandom.

-Inter-fandom romance is allowed and encouraged.

-Put "Trapped" in Other in your POV color to show you've read the rules.

-No bunnying.

---

~FORM~ 

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Fandom they're from:

Any weapon?:

Talent?:

Bio:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm the friend you need....

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Forum sister: Snowdust

"Just take the blanket with you!"

What's "bunnying"

Might join later

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

Bunnying is when you use someone else's character without their permission. So if someone else sends in a form for their character, no one else is allowed to use that character as their own and RP as them, they can only use the characters they sent in forms for themselves.

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Name:Gem
Personality:Gem is very territorial and protective of what she wants and likes. She will fight for anything she wants and is very sarcastic and snarky. She will do anything to get what she wants and believes she can't get hurt. She is very defensive and will do whatever it takes for whatever for her to succeed.
Appearance:Gem has very pale white/chalky colored skin and the red eyes of a vampire. Her hair is medium length and crimson red. She looks very pretty, like all vampires have that pretty aura. The smell that surrounds her is like a light mountain air with hints of flowers(kind of like Edward.)
Fandom they're from:Twilight Saga
Any weapon?:Naw, just her powers: super speed, super strength, enhanced hearing, enhanced vision, and enhanced sense of smell like all vampires
Talent?:She is good at sneaking up on people/things
Bio:Gem was born to a fairly wealthier in 1899. Her mother came down with an illness that she died because of. Her father later followed her mother and she was left in an orphanage with nothing but the clothes on her back. She got small pox, and was slowly dying. The head of the orphanage, a woman who was secretly a vampire, bit her and saved her life. She has forever since been 18.
Other:Trapped

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Accepted, Longclaw!

Ah, I had best do my own forms now...

Name: Capper Dapperpaws

Personality: Capper is cunning, charming, and flirtatious on the surface, clever and skilled at trickery. But his crimes aren't fueled by malice, as deep down he feels insecurity from his own dark past and the loss of his home. (Minor MLP Movie spoilers ahead.) Rarity later teaches him about generosity, and he hasn't commited a crime since... He's much happier now, though he's still a bit cunning and charming.

Appearance: Orange-ish brown, slender Abyssinian (basically a cat that walks on two legs with an upright sort of build) with darker brown highlights on his ears, face, and paws. He has a wavy but slightly unkempt curl of purple fur on the top of his head. He has bright green eyes with dark green slit pupils and rather emotionally conflicted eyebrows. He wears a long coat that's a sort of dull red color, with accents on the sleeves and shoulders in dark red and brass buttons on the front. Others would call him handsome, and he knows it.

Fandom they're from: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic/My Little Pony: The Movie

Any weapon?: His claws... Oh, and flintlocks. He really likes flintlocks.

Talent?: Flintlocks... Hm, those aren't a talent, are they?

Bio: (MAJOR MLP MOVIE SPOILERS AHEAD)Grew up as an orphan on the streets of Panthera, Abyssinia, with a fellow orphan named Chummer as his only friend. The Storm King destroyed their kingdom when they were teenagers, and they fled on an airship and ended up in Klugetown. They made a deal with a crime lord named Verko so they could leave, but Capper's moral issues caused Chummer to betray him and leave alone. Capper was left alone in Klugetown in terrible debt that would last a lifetime, all just for wanting a better life. He met Rarity and the other ponies, and he initially planned to sell them as a way to get out of debt, but Rarity's generosity in fixing his coat made him realize he had to change his ways. He helped the ponies save their kingdom from the Storm King, and he and Rarity became a couple.

Other: Trapped

Name: Rarity

Personality: Some ponies would call Rarity prissy. Some ponies would call her girly. Rarity calls herself FABULOUS. She delights in making beautiful clothes for herself and her friends, and she believes that everycreature is beautiful on the inside and just needs to show it on the outside with fashion. Her generosity is boundless, and she loves helping others (especially Capper, though what she really does is smile and then laugh awkwardly while blushing madly). She does, however, sometimes come off as stuck-up or unreasonable.

Appearance: Rarity is a pure white Unicorn with deep purple mane curled into perfectly stunning ringlets. She has large blue eyes and wears pale blue eyeshadow. Her Cutie Mark is three light blue diamonds, signifying her special talent for making the world as beautiful as the sparkling gems pictured there.

Fandom they're from: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic/My Little Pony: The Movie

Any weapon?: Her Unicorn magic, though weaker than that of ponies who study magic for a living, can levitate objects and do some other useful tasks. Not a very lethal weapon.

Talent?: Fashion/generally making things fabulous.

Bio: Rarity grew up with parents who didn't really understand her passion for fashion, and she had to pave her own path to greatness. She earned her Cutie Mark when she added stunning gems to outfits she made for the school play, and she spent her life becoming better at fashion design. She is also one of the Elements of Harmony, the Element of Generosity, and has helped her friends save the world multiple times, braving the awful substance known as dirt to do so. She meets Capper on one such escapade of Equestria-saving, and she rather immediately crushes on him. The rest is in the spoilery Capper bio above. XD

Name: Starlight Glimmer

Personality: Starlight can be a bit cocky and snarky at times when she's using her magic, but she isn't always so confident. She's quite often a bit awkward and nervous around new ponies, especially with her fear of becoming evil again like she used to be. But Starlight's intentions are now pure since she was reformed, and given a little time she opens up to other quite well and is willing to take a friendly leadership role. Not that she's entirely good at it, but really, nopony cares.

Appearance: Starlight Glimmer is a pale pinkish-purple Unicorn with a wavy dark purple and teal striped mane. Her eyes are purplish-blue, and her Cutie Mark is a pink star with teal swirls, signifying her talent in magic.

Fandom they're from: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Any weapon?: Her magic, though nowhere near as powerful as an Alicorn's, is more powerful than Rarity's. She is able to use teleportation, force fields, and magic laser beams as weapons. However, unlike most ponies, Starlight's magic is influenced by her emotions, and its level of power is controlled only by how angry or happy she is. She struggles to control her powers and make them do her bidding instead of acting themselves out on whims, or refusing to work at all if she doesn't feel motivated enough.

Talent?: Magic... Usually.

Bio: Starlight's best friend as a child was a pony named Sunburst, they were inseparable and loved to practice magic together. But one day, Sunburst got his Cutie Mark, and he left Starlight behind. Starlight grew angry at Cutie Marks for taking away her friend, and she studied dark magic until she gained enough anger to remove Cutie Marks. She started a false village of equality, removing Cutie Marks and teaching ponies that it was good not to have talents. Twilight Sparkle and her friends stopped her, and Starlight eventually realized that it was her own fault for losing Sunburst as a friend, not his Cutie Mark's fault. She became Twilight's student in friendship and magic, and she has since saved the world herself a few times and has reconnected with Sunburst.

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

poke

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Bookmark

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

poke again

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

A few more characters and then we can start.

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Name:Kuriza

Age:Non-specificied. Seriously,I did a bit of research but nothing. But he is somewhat young in his races years.

Personality:He is cold and determined when he gets on a single task. He is also angry. Like his father and his father before him he has a slight cease of bloodlust. But once in a great while he can be somewhat kind. Note how I said somewhat. He can also be a bit of a brat.

Appearance:He is slender and short with a pure white body. He has ruby red eyes with a somewhat slanted eye shape. He has chestnut colored pads on his head with a needle on it,his shoulders which are on a brace,and his legs with are also on a brace.

Fandom they're from:Dbz.

Any weapon?:Nope. But he can concentrate energy into blasts,waves or balls of it,some of his attacks include:Death beam,death ball,dea-you get it. He also has super strength and super speed.

Talent?:He can juggle. Does that count as a talent?

Bio:He was the son of an alien conqueror named Frieza and through countless hours of watching his dad blow things up and being forced to have a fake personality it blended with his real one and made him who he is now. After a few years his father went to namek and never came back. He had been fending for himself until he got teleported.

Other:

• Posted at:

Call me Spades

I'm back my dudes and dudettes and those of unconfirmed gender.

404 File not found

You're missing something in your form, re-read the rules.

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Hmm, this seems fun

Bookmarking so I can find it later~

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."

Oh yeah,trapped.

• Posted at:

Call me Spades

404 File not found

bookmark

• Posted at:

: 

ooh heck yes bookmark

• Posted at:

Meep

Trashy Strange Child Extraordinaire

*intp-t*she/her*spOOpy*

(╯ ✧ ▾ ✧ )╯︵ ┻━┻

#sunnylickedaqibli #noflameinthelibrary

Slightly FR-obsessed

For SCIENCE!

"Teleporting skeleton mangoes!"

Name: Yellow (Amarillo Del Bosque Verde)

Personality: Yellow is very kindhearted, but rather naive and innocent. She is very loyal to her friends, and Yellow hates to hurt people.

Apperance: Yellow has dark eyes and blond hair that is always kept in a long ponytail under her trademark yellow straw hat. The hat itself was gift from Yellow's mentor/friend Green, and it contains two feathers. Yellow usually wears a black and yellow dress with black pants and boots. She always carries around her special fishing pole.

Fandom: Pokemon Adventures (A manga based on the Pokemon games)

Any weapon?: No, but she has powers to heal and read the minds of Pokemon, so I guess that will carry over to animals in this roleplay. She also can move small things with her mind, although if she uses any of these powers, she will become drowsy and fall asleep.

Talent: Fishing, being diplomatic

Bio: (Minor and Major spoilers ahead:) Amarillo Del Bousque Verde, or Yellow of the Veridian Forest, was born in the Virdian Forest in the Kanto region. Every couple of years, people in the forest are said to gain special powers, like the ones stated above. Later, when Yellow was about ten years old,  she was attacked, but a boy named Red saved her. Red then gave her a Ratata, which would change her entire life. About a year after this incident, Red goes missing. Red's friend, Green, learns of this, and stumbles across Yellow while tracking him. She asks Yellow about Red's Pikachu, and then sees a drawing of Red himself Yellow's notebook. Upon noticing this, Green recruits Yellow to help her find Red. Yellow proves to be bad at catching Pokemon, but Green decides her powers make up for it. After that, she gives Yellow her hat, and intructs the young girl to cover her hair and pretend she is male, for the time being. Unknowing to Yellow, Green bugs the hat, which allows her to help Yellow throughout her quest to save Red. (Red thinks Yellow is a boy). Yellow finds Red, only to start another major story arc. (For the sake of this RP, let's assume sometime in between the two arcs she is whisked away to Fandom Town.

Other: Trapped

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Accepted, Cyo and Autumn Librarian!

(Yesss a fellow Pokémon Adventures fan FINALLY)

Anyone up for starting now?

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Sent in a form and now I'm seriously hoping it comes through because I forgot to save it

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Wow now we have two vampires

Name:   Mikaela (Hyakuya)

Personality:   Cold and unwavering. He's very mistrustful to strangers and doesn't take kindly to pretty much anyone except people he's close to. It's rare for him to show proper emotion, and he never seems to smile unless it's faked or sad. Furthermore, he can be violent and impulsive, though it can take some provoking to get him worked up. He may be silent and stony, but internally he's incredibly worried and hates himself.

Appearance:   He's an average height, though incredibly thin. He's pretty obviously malnourished, though it's hard to tell from under all his layers. His skin is paper-white and he has ruby-red eyes. His hair is a pale maize color, though it's starting to turn completely white at the roots. He has long fangs, and pointed ears that he keeps hidden under his hair. 

Clothing wise, he's dressed in all white. He wears what appears to be some kind of fancy uniform, with a half-cape tied over his left shoulder.

Fandom they're from:   Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End)

Any weapon?:   A red-bladed broadsword with a rather hefty looking golden hilt. He can command the sword to drink his blood to increase its power.

Talent?:   He's a decent swordfighter. As well, he's a fairly high ranking vampire noble, so he can move incredibly fast, see in even the worst conditions, has heightened hearing (to the point where he can hear other people's heartbeats clearly from a distance), as well as retractable claws.

Bio:   (Warning, pretty major spoilers for ONS in here) When he was young, he was abused by his family. After being dropped out of a moving car and miraculously surviving, he was taken to an orphanage. On Christmas of his fourth year at the orphanage, the apocalypse came about. Roughly 2/3 of the population was killed. Children were taken underground by vampires to become their livestock. After another four years, Mika comes up with a plan to escape aboveground. The plan fails for the most part, and the rest of the kids in his orphanage except one are killed. The other survivor is a kid named Yuuichirou, who flees to the surface while regretfully leaving a mortally wounded Mikaela behind. Mika is saved by the vampire queen, who turns him into a vampire as well. He spends yet another four long years resisting becoming a full vampire while also trying to get back to Yuu. When they finally meet again and have a chance to talk, Yuu manages to force him into becoming a full vampire, turning his eyes red. Since then, Mika joined Yuu's squad as they deserted the army and are now trying to find their way to restore the world.

Other:   Trapped. I'd much prefer Mika not be involved in any romance. He definitely won't be reciprocating any feelings anyway. Also, things might get interesting if three days pass in the rp ~

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Accepted!

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Oooh btw, how are language barriers going to be handled? Can everyone just understand each other via the same magic that brought them there?

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Yes, forgot to mention that. XD And they can all read each other's languages in addition to understanding them in speech.

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

check your name rating by the way i'm @punny

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Teleport

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

We can start if you guys want.

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

I'm good to start whenever xD

Mainly waiting for everyone else

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

I'm find with starting, in fact I want to.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Ooh, can we start?

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Name: Noctis

Personality: Brave, selfless and a little arrogant, would do anything for his friends. When in a bad mood he is sarcastic and stubborn.

Appearance: Noctis is medium in height, with a fairly skinny build. His hair is a very dark blue, almost black and so are his eyes. He also has fairly pale skin. Wears casual black clothing with a leather jacket and boots along with a t-shirt and leggings. All clothing is black.

Fandom they're from: Final Fantasy

Any weapon?: He can summon weapons from a choice of four.

Talent?: He can summon weapons from a choice of four and warp-strike, but only up to 5 times before he gets worn out and goes into a stassis. To recover he must warp to a high location.

Bio: (Spoiler Alert) Marked at five to be the king of light he journeyed with his friends to go marry his betrothed. While he was gone his father (the king) was killed and his kingdom taken. 

Other: Trapped

Name: Ignis

Personality: Ignis is wise and well spoken. He would lay down his life for Noctis and is always advising him. Dry sense of humour.

Appearance: Ignis is a little smarter dressed than Noctis, wearing a black leather jacket and shoes allong with a t-shirt with an abstract design and black trousers. He has a scar on his right eye and a burn scar over his left. Wears sunglasses.

Fandom they're from: Final Fantasy

Any weapon?: Daggers

Talent?: Ignis is fast and fairly good at fighting. He is also good at sensing things and dodging.

Bio: See Noctis

Other: Trapped, Blind

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Forum Fam: Mockingjay, Hurricane, Imagine

"Yeah. I think I pulled my everything." Jim Lake

Accepted. And yep, I'll just start now. XD

Starlight Glimmer's day had been entirely normal until a portal suddenly appeared in the Castle of Friendship, sucking her into it and sending her flying through a wormhole to an unknown destination. When she landed in the middle of a strange town that was definitely not Ponyville, she decided that all hope of normality was dead.

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

*Claps* Woohoo, time to start :D

Mika twisted, landing in the strange town out of the portal on his feet. He'd been taken by surprise, a rather impressive feat considering his reflexes.

He paused, trying to remember exactly what had happened. He'd been walking down the halls of Ferid's mansion... The aforementioned vampire had refused to elaborate on his plan following his rescue, so the deserters had been recuperating from the fight. But that was unimportant right then. He'd been taken by surprise when the wormhole had taken him. He'd tried to resist, but it didn't work...

There was a brief moment where he wondered if his vampiric strengths should have been nullified, but considering he had been able to land perfectly on his feet, he figured that wasn't what happened.

He paused, straining his ears. There were other people here. He couldn't see them from where he was, but they were definitely there. Who are they? Enemies? Other people in the same predicament as me? I shouldn't engage. Figure out who they are. I probably don't know them, no one smells familiar here. I should scout out the lay of the land and figure out a way out of here above all else. Who knows what the others want, I'll avoid them and get away on my own.

((Wow oops I write too much :v))

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

(Hmm)

(*debates joining*)

• Posted at:

Hydra’s defunct account

Kuriza was training with his father,Lord Frieza when a mysterious wormhole opened behind him and sucked him into it, despite his best efforts. It sent him to the ground in an odd place that was not his fathers ship,or space for that matter. He saw a horse and a pale human. He walked up to the horse with a death beam (A wave of energy in a thin beam) behind his back,along with his hands,"Hello,Horse..... Thing."

• Posted at:

Call me Spades

404 File not found

((The power that Gem lost is her immortality. I think...)) Gem hissed at the horse thing, her red eyes glowing. "Who, or what, are you?" She growled. Her crimson red hair was down and cry wavy as she glared around at everyone. Her nose detected wife's of everything happening and her senses heightened. "Where am I and what am I doing here? I was in the middle of a hunt!" She yelled.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Capper found himself sucked into the same kind of portal Starlight had been, and he barely had time to react before he was dumped into Fandom Town.

Rarity was dragged into the portal directly after Capper, and the two of them landed in a heap next to Starlight.

Starlight had finally managed to get her leg muscles to function properly. She nervously lit up her horn, trying to warn off the strangers who surrounded her in case they were hostile. "Who are all of you? What kind of magic did you use to bring us here?"

Capper dusted himself off and decided to just observe this conversation without getting involved and messing up his coat.

• Posted at:

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Mika instantly tensed, his eyes locking on to the other vampire in his presence. His pupils narrowed down to tiny slits and he bared his fangs subconsciously, feeling the prickling of his claws beginning to advance from his fingertips. The mere word "hunt" left a stinging echo in his mind.

Who is she? Looks powerful, but not a progenitor. Some other foreign noble? No, she doesn't even have a uniform. A rogue is probably the best bet; no names don't exude her kind of power. Why would someone so obviously powerful go rogue though? No, can't worry about that. Look for a way out, don't let her catch you.

He took half a step back, subconsciously scanning every visible detail he could from his location. From the looks of the other strangers, he had a feeling that confrontation would go poorly here, and he didn't want involved in it. He hated to admit it, but, I hope everyone else is okay...

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Kuriza was feeling a bit irritated by what the horse thing said,"So I'm stuck here with all of you weird things so it's obviously our fault because we're stuck here too,and as for that light,its starting to hurt my eyes." He said to the pony thing as he fired a barrage of death beams into the sky.

• Posted at:

Call me Spades

404 File not found

Gem tensed at the two new horse like creatures and the other vampire. "At least I have no mate." She growled. "I lost my immortality, but not any of my other Abilites. I could rip you all to shreds and not care one bit about it." She growled. Her eyes began flowing her fangs seemed to grow longer. "The Volturi will not be happy to be miss their emotional manipulator." She growled even lower.((All of the Volturi have a special power, and her's is emotional manipulation, making people feel a certain way. The Volturi is the closest thing the Twilight Vampire's have to a royal family and the rule and dish out punishments and demand sacrifices.))

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Mika looked around again. All the other people there were clearly on edge; unless one of them was spectacularly good at acting, none of them were the perpetrators. Don't speak, don't get their attention, run away on your own. Desert. They're a bunch of nobodies. Lowly other lives that don't matter. Just run away. You don't know how dangerous they are. They could have demon weapons, just run away.

He paused, clearing his head. No time to let his thoughts get the best of him. Almost instantly he composed himself, waving off his earlier air of apprehension and setting set his face to something akin to boredom. His ruby gaze was hardened, glaring at everyone around him. His entire demeanor had shifted in seconds.

Suddenly, he drew his sword, stepping forward. "It's clear that none of us here are the cause of this mess," he said flatly, sending another hard glare around the assorted individuals. Somehow that ragged, thin-looking boy had a terrifying edge to him.

"So, I'd suggest instead of pointing fingers at one another and devolving to pointless bloodshed, why don't we try this thing called working together? We'll probably die here if we don't." Stupid. Foolish. You'd be fine on your own! Don't worry about this worthless band of nobodies!

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

1 , , 3 ... 9 , 10 , 11