Should Sunny become sand wing Queen someday

Queen Whitecloud

Queen whitecloud hovered over north/east side of Pyrrhia, it was the perfect place, misty so dragons could not see them, mud so they could hide in, and lost of vegetation. this will be their new home, she landed on the soft muddy ground, mud smashing between her talons, also the mud could help not dry out their scales. "fern get over here" Queen Whitecloud instructed, Fern was Queen whiteclouds second in command(if that is all right with whoever owns him).  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Thunder motioned for the tribe to land on the "wing" of the continent. She winced as she landed on the talon with a burn that she had received when the scavengers had set fire to the Storm wings palace. She saw a beautiful river that was throwing up spray and looked as clear as a Crystal. Each droplet shone like a diamond. "This will be called Diamond Spray River. It will mark the start of the rebirth of our tribe." The crowd of dragons cheered ludly< especially Nimbus.  

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Stormheart's love a warriors story. 350324

The free ones a pantala RP. 350603

Queen Insanity looked around at their new home. It was so colorful here. There were so many colors and creatures beyond description. She looked at a large clearing with a new sense of fidelity. She turned to her tribe. "Subjects." she said out loud, because all of her tribe was gathered there. "Welcome to our new home!"

All the dragons cheered, and she smiled. Finally, they would rebuild. Everything would be golden again.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Thunder noticed how hungry she was, she hadn't eaten since the banquet before the attack. These woods would be crawling with tiny mammals and birds. "Nimbus you will lead a hunting patrol and bring back what you find."

I am making a new character also right now.

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Name: Tornado

Pyrrian tribe: Sky wing

Current tribe:Storm wing

Powers:Regular storm wing powers but can also create whirlwinds with her huge wings.

Relationship/crush: Open, Very open

Pet: none

Appearance: Grey scales with bright yellow wing webbing and lightning strypes on face. Unusually large wings.

Personality: Mean and tough on the outside but nice and caring on the inside. very loyal to her queen(but that may change if she gets a crush) will do anything for her tribe.

Other: PoV color. was the storm wing general before they fled. 

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

Queen Thunder looked up at the sky. There were deep purple clouds gathering, there was a storm on the way. Her tribe was good in bad weather but they needed to find or make a shelter of some sort. "Tornado, I need you to take some dragons and find a shelter. It has to be big enough to fit us all." "Yes my queen."

Nimbus was tired and hungry, he had been setting the table in his hut when the scavengers attacked. He had been tasked with finding prey for the tribe, asked by Queen Thunder herself, so he had to do his best. A flash of brown fur caught his eye and he chased after it. He cornered the thing at the base of a cliff. It was a scavenger. Memories, terrible memories, filled his mind. The fire of his hut burning and the shreiks of dying dragons from the blazing city. His sister, whirlwind, being chained and thrown into the sea, and the pain of a shining scavenger claw slashing at his chest. But then he noticed that this scavenger was different, it was wrapped in fur not shining metal, and it held no claw in its hands, It seemed so weak and defenseless and, scared. 

Tornado was slashing at the underbrush with her huge talons when a raindrop plunked down on her head. It seemed that it was a signal for the whole sky to open up on the world. Wiping water out of her eyes she brushed past a pine tree and found a cave. It was large and protected from the rain. She went back to the river and followed it up stream to where the rest of the tribe was. "Your majesty I found a cave not far from here!" she shouted obove the wind. "We have to wait for the hunting party to get back!" 

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

I'm going to join !!

Name: Gecko

Tribe: RainWings

Current Tribe Name: PsychicWings

Powers: Animus, normal RainWing Powers.

Description: Gecko is colored like a leopard Gecko, with a short somewhat stubby tail.

PoV: Hey Now, Your an all star.

• Posted at:

~Dracarys~

~I Am Crystal, Mother Of Dragons~

~I Will Take Whats mine with Fire and Blood~

Wings of Fire

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Undertale

Five Nights At Freddy's

OF ALL THE STORMS IN THE WORLD I AM THE BIGGEST

@Dracarys could you put in personality.

Spots

Storm wings

Queen: Thunder

Subjects

Nimbus

Tornado

Northern wings

Queen: Aurora Borialis

King: Frozen

Subjects

Shaded heart

Northlight

lumi wings

Queen: Opal

Subjects

Tidal wave

Psychic wings

Queen: insanity

King:Mirage

Subjects

Discrase

Dark wings

Queen:Sanity

Subjects

Bright star

Drought wings

Queen: Barrel Cactus

Subjects

Torrid

Mist wings

Queen: White cloud

Subjects

Fern 

Crocodile

Anyone whose dragons have eggs may play their dragonets.

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

Oh !! It's Crystal, And her personality is very outgoing and happy, not a problem for her.

• Posted at:

~Dracarys~

Wings of Fire

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Undertale

Five Nights At Freddy's

Accepted.

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

In the back of the croud, small Gecko cheered as her queen announced that safety was in our reach again, unless scavengers where at this land too, maybe Gecko should do something about it, maybe she should use her weird powers, maybe she should make a home for every dragon in the world. Her powers did lot's of things but for now she had to focus on how she was going to tell the queen.

• Posted at:

~Dracarys~

Wings of Fire

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Undertale

Five Nights At Freddy's

Oops forgot to add PoV color lol

• Posted at:

~Dracarys~

Wings of Fire

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Undertale

Five Nights At Freddy's

Queen Insanity turned to Disgrace. "Bring Gecko to me." Disgrace nodded and rushed off. Then to herself, she added, "I hope she's ready for this."

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

All that Nimbus and the hunting group had managed to catch was a few eagles. With the rain it was no wonder, every animal was probably hiding in it's den. The rain was starting to become a real thunder storm. He heard thunder in the distance and some lightning over on the ocean. 

"Your majesty we need to get to the cave, It's not safe out in the open!" "But we have to wait for Nimbus and the rest of the hunters to get back." A bolt of lightning struck a nearby tree and it caught fire.  The rain quenched it quickly but Tornado was right, it wasn't safe. "Tornado, take the rest of the dragons to the shelter but I'm staying here.

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Fern was surrounded, not in danger as he could fly off, but surrounded. He had left his new Queen's side as she marveled at the landscape and had gone to see if his dwelling was still here, he got sidetracked after finding a beautiful grove and was ambushed y six scavengers. Fern heard his name being called in the distance and realized that his leaving would probably angered his new Queen and she might consider replacing him. Fern thought back to how he had become Queen Whitecloud's second-in-command. 

He had left his home soon after his family was slaughtered and spent his days roaming, trying to locate other dragons, trying to find the fabled new tribes that were arising. On his travels he managed to explore several landscapes, which is why when he found the new Queen Whitecloud he was put to be her second, because he had a range of options that he showed to her, and he believed that it would be this place. So he had wandered off and gotten himself surrounded. 

He warmed himself up, and as the first scavenger darted foward to attack him he blew fire out and spun in a circle incinerating five of the six scavengers. The final one ran of into the gloom. 

Picking up one of the charcoled bodies Fern flew back to Whitecloud, "Your majesty, this place would be perfect, in fact there is a beautiful grove down there and I believe that this place has fewer scavengers then the last places."

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"Seek discomfort."-Yes Theory

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

She curled up her tail tighter as her queen whispered something to Disgrace and they flew over to her.

• Posted at:

~Dracarys~

Wings of Fire

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Undertale

Five Nights At Freddy's

up please

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Queen Thunder saw a couple of dark shapes staggering through the rain. The hunting party was back! Tornado came from the other direction and called through the rain. "We can't wait any longer. I don't care what you say, It's my job to protect you." "They're back anyway. Show us where this cave is." They pressed through the driving wind and finally came to the huge cave that Tornado had found. A flash of lightning struck a nearby tree and it began to fall. It's roots creaked as they were torn from the  sodden ground. the dragons dashed into the cave but the trunk of the huge pine landed on The queen's tail, pinning her to the ground.

Nimbus and Tornado hurried to lift the enormous tree. It was to heavy. So they tried to dig around it. The wet dirt was easy to scoop away. When Thunder dragged it out of the hole Nimbus drew in a sharp breath. It was covered in dirt and blood. A long gash ran from the middle of they tail down to the tip. Her tail band was now a twisted lump of wire and metal. Tornado put one of Thunder's wings over her shoulder and Nimbus did the same with the other. Together they helped the wounded queen into the safety of the cave and she collapsed.

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

If your characters are still playing post HERE in their PoV color

HERE

HERE

HERE

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

HERE-Fern

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

1 , , 3