You are a special Dragon. You're tribe and family have always been wary of you, keeping you hidden, pretending you don't exist, or using you because of your power. But then you receive a letter from Headmaster Abalone. He asks for you to join his new school for special/gifted Dragonets. You accept, of course.

Rules:

• For now, you can only have up to three ocs. This rule may change in the future.

• Hybrids, animi, firescales, icescales, and moon born are all allowed.

• Since animi aren't hugely common in the books, let's keep the number of animi low. I will allow three animi.

•  There can be two firescales and two icescales.

• There can only be one three-moon-born.

• If you've read this far, put White in other.

• Forms MUST be detailed. I will not accept forms which are not detailed.

• Saves last for 24 hours. 

• I withhold the right to accept or decline any form.

• Try not to make your OC OP.

• Shipping is encouraged, but please not LGBTQ+. I have nothing against you, but my beliefs are against LGBTQ+.

• Regular forum rules.

• Plot twists are okay, but you must run them by me first.

Spots:

Beryl Winglet:

IceWing: Open
MudWing: Open
NightWing: Open
RainWing: Open
SandWing: Open
SeaWing: Hurricane (Hybrid, mind reader, @Blackberry)
SkyWing: Open

Jasper Winglet:

SeaWing: Open

Pyrite Winglet:

NightWing: Shadowslayer (Hybrid, future seer, @Blackberry)

Amber Winglet:

Crystal Winglet:

Hybrids (Unlimited): Hurricane, Shadowslayer, Open

Animi (3): Ptarmigan, Open, Open

Firescales (2): Open, Open

Icescales (2): Open, Open

Three-Moon Born (1): Open

Two-Moon Born (3, NightWing and/or NightWing Hybrid): Shadowslayer, Open, Open

Future-Seers (3, NightWing and/or NightWing hybrids): Open, Open, Open

Mind Readers (3, NightWing and/or NightWing Hybrids): Hurricane, Open, Open

Put Out in Other.

Forms:

Name:

*Nickname:

Age(Human Years):

Tribe(s):

Detailed Appearance:

*Jewelry:

Detailed Personality:

*Crush:

*Backstory:

*Family:

Powers:

Preferred Winglet:

Other:

* Means optional. I would prefer for you to add a backstory, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

My Forms:

Name: Hurricane

*Nickname: None.

Tribe(s): Sea/Night

Detailed Appearance: Hurricane is surprisingly small for a dragonet her age. She's not very muscular, but she can still fight. She has the build mostly of a SeaWing, with a few minor exceptions. Her horns are shaped like a Nightwing and under her wings, instead of the regular SeaWing glow spots, she has stars like a NightWing. Her scales are a dark blue, so dark their almost black. Glow spots are a lighter blue, yet still dark. She has dark, forest green eyes. Her snout is rather long and slender.

*Jewelry: She has a necklace made out of a black chain and with a blue and white wave attached to the middle. Her father gave it to her.

Detailed Personality: Hurricane is quiet and extremely shy. She prefers to stay by herself and has no trust in other dragons. When she younger, she was bullied by other SeaWing Dragonets. However, if you manage to get her to trust you, she is a faithful and loyal friend. She loves to read and you can often find her in a library. She doesn't get excited very easily and always stays at the back of the crowd. 

*Crush: None. Yet. But she's open!

*Backstory: 14 years ago, a SeaWing (Bog) and NightWing (Brokengaze) met. They fell in love and had two eggs. When the eggs hatched, Bog became frightened, finally realizing what he had done. He pleaded with Brokengaze to split up and for each of them to take a dragonet with them. Brokengaze agreed after a couple months. She took one of the Dragonets, a male who looked mostly like a normal NightWing. Bog took the other, a female who looked almost like a normal SeaWing. Brokengaze left, taking the male with her. Bog never knew where she went, but he didn't care. He took the female dragonet to the Sea Kingdom and named her Hurricane. He then got himself a new mate, a beautiful SeaWing. They had two sons together. Hurricane's new mother, whose name was Opal, never liked Hurricane. She never let her sons play their sister. She almost never let hurricane leave their home.

Hurricane was too young to remember her real mother.

One day, Bog received a letter. It asked for any SeaWing who was special/gifted to join the new school for special/gifted Dragonets. Bog was excited and immediately signed Hurricane up. He hoped she would find friends there. So Bog helped Hurricane pack up her few possessions and took her to the Academy.

*Family: Birth-Mother: Brokengaze | Step Mother: Opal | Father: Bog | Sibling: Shadowslayer | Half-Siblings: Otter, Urchin

Powers: Can see in the dark, hold her breath for a super long time, and read minds. When spraying water, her water is surprisingly hot, like boiled water, and can scaled an enemy.

Preferred Winglet: Beryl

Other: Go read the rules. PoV

Name: Shadowslayer

*Nickname: None.

Tribe(s): Night/Sea

Detailed Appearance: Shadowslayer looks almost completely like a normal NightWing. He has solid black scales, like a NightWing, with a dark blue tint to them. He is large and extremely muscular. His talons are sharper than most others, due to him sharpening them every day. He has a long, narrow snout. Under his wings, instead of the normal NightWing stars, he has glow spots. The glow spots are a dark blue.

*Jewelry: He has two daggers with bone hilts. The hilts are shaped like a Dragon skull with two red rubies as the eyes. The skulls have a maniacal grin.

Detailed Personality: Shadowslayer is a cold, cruel, malevolent, ruthless Dragon. He loves the thrill of a good fight and kill. The only dragons he cares for are Brokengaze, his mother, and Hurricane, his sister. He's a skilled assassin and has been for several years. He's extremely protective for those he cares for and won't hesitate to kill those that are threatening them. He is rather brooding and doesn't speak much. He doesn't like most dragons and it takes a lot of effort to get him to like you. He doesn't trust anybody in the whole of Pyrrhia, except for his mother and sister.

*Crush: Trust me, you don't want to crush on him yet.

*Backstory: After Brokengaze took Shadowslayer to the Night Kingdom, she tried to come up with a story to tell her tribe so they wouldn't be suspicious of her or her dragonet. The tribe never completely believed the story she came up with. The other Dragonets picked and teased Shadowslayer. When Shadowslayer was young, he was happy and adventurous like any dragonet. But as he got older, his happiness slowly died until the only time he showed any emotion was when he was with his mother. One day, when he turned 6, he had a vision. The vision was of his sister, Hurricane. He told his mother about the vision and finally Brokengaze told him the truth about his father and what happened. Shadowslayer was furious and swore to himself that one day he would make his father pay for abandoning them. And he would reunite his sister with her true family.

One day, when he was around 10, the Queen of the NightWings summoned all the NightWings to her court. She was holding a ball. While at the ball, though, Shadowslayer listened to the dragons' thoughts. One Dragon, in particular, was thinking about assassinating the Queen. Shadowslayer managed to stop the Dragon before it got close to the Queen. He knocked out unconscious and later the Queen interrogated the Dragon. He confessed his scheme and the Queen had him killed. She awarded Shadowslayer with two daggers. Later, without the rest of the tribe knowing, she made Shadowslayer her personal assassin. Ever since, he has been killing any Dragon the Queen tells him to.

*Family: Mother: Brokengaze | Father: Bog | Sibling: Hurricane

Powers: Can see the future, read minds, and breathe fire.

Preferred Winglet: Pyrite

Other: PoV 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices yousadness

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

Poke.

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

Save me a spot please!

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

вυт ѕтяαиgєу нє fєєѕ αт нσмє ιи тнιѕ ρα¢є

Uhhh.... Which spot?

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

save fire scales and ice scales and animus. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

SAVE ME A SPOT!

Also OC is an animus.

MORE DETAILS LATER

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Potterhead~Fanwing~Proud supporter of Potatoes

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#Ifyoucan'tbeatthemjoinem'

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

Spots:

Beryl Winglet:

SeaWing: Hurricane (Hybrid, mind reader, @Blackberry)

Jasper Winglet:

Pyrite Winglet:

NightWing: Shadowslayer (Hybrid, future seer, @Blackberry)

Amber Winglet:

Crystal Winglet:

IceWing: Ptarmigan (Animus, @Blackberry)

Hybrids (Unlimited): Hurricane, Shadowslayer, Open

Animi (3): Ptarmigan, Saved for @Onyx, Saved for @Avery

Firescales (2): Saved for @Onyx, Open

Icescales (2): Saved for @Onyx, Open

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

Name: Snow Lily

Tribe: Icewing-Rainwing.

Winglet: ? (I honestly don't care.)

Characteristics: Usually light blue, with hints of pink, yellow and purple. Mostly Icewing, with the exception of a prehensile tail, and color changing scales. Very small for her age. Can fight very well. Is an animus. Wears a necklace with three purple beads.

Crush, but not on this rp. (Puddle, Nightwing Mudwing Hybrid.)

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

Snow Lily is declined. Please be more descriptive on personality and use the form provided to you above. Also, read the rules.

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

Name: Deepsecret

*Nickname: Secret

Age(Human Years): 16

Tribe(s): Sea/NightWing

Detailed Appearance: She has greyish sea green scales and horns. Her eyes are a light green. She has blue scales under her eyes that make it look like she's crying. She has glow patches, but they only give off a tiny amount of light. 

*Jewelry: She has a silver anklet that is enchanted to protect the holder from unwanted animus spells

Detailed Personality: She is very secretive. She is independent and tends to point attention away from her.

*Crush: Open

*Backstory:

*Family: unknown

Powers: Has extremely strong night vision and can make things glow by touching them (the light lingers for a few seconds after she removes her scales)

Preferred Winglet: Crystal

Other: White

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

вυт ѕтяαиgєу нє fєєѕ αт нσмє ιи тнιѕ ρα¢є

Name: Mercy

Nickname: Pitie is french for Mercy, or daya is hindi for Mercy.  

Tribe: Night/sky

Detailed Appearance: She has is likes a tiger. she has scarlet top scales, and she has black stripes. she has long curved talons that are pitch black, they kind of look like a bears. she has long straight horns that are black and fade to white. she has white under scales. she has huge wings that are larger then a skywings they are light orange. her wing webbing fades from white to black, that black areas have the star pattern and they are light red. her eyes are lime green.

she has the body shape of a skywing but her more spikes on her head and end at the tip of her tail, at the center of her back are longer then the other. she has that little horn on her snout that is long likes a rhino, but a lot smaller. She has through tear drop down her neck and her body and tail, they are blood red. she has stripes likes a tiger on her legs too and her tail. her face in slim and smooth. there is smoke rising from her scales. her snout beak thing is black. she has long sharp teeth.    

Jewelry: she has a silver ear ring on her right ear with a red ruby hanging off of it, it is animus touch so it will not melt on her firesclaes. 

Detailed Personality: she is stubborn and hates when other dragons say something about her fire scales. but she does not hate her fire scales she just dislikes that she cant make friends or touch things. she hopes she can make friends here since all these other dragon are like her. she has a temper and hates when dragon disagree with her. she feels sad when dragon are afraid of her. she wishes she could read scrolls are at lest touch them. she tries to be sweet and kind but it is hard for her since she was taught to be mean and and gold hearted and freindless. it is heard for her to trust dragon though even though she wants to its just because of her past. she hates when dragons want to know her past. 

Crush: Maybe later in the rp, and she is open. 

Backstory: When she was hatch, her mother know even before she hatch. her mother was a horrible dragon who was going to train her to become an assassin just like her. but it was hard for her because she wanted friends, but it was even hard for to make friends since her fire scales. her mother taught her to love her fire scales and embrace them by using them on other dragons. soon Mercy accepted this and trained with her mother. then her mother had given Mercy her first mission, to kill a nightwing named reaper who has a lot of riches and jewels. she accented and her mother was proud. but Mercy action caught the attention of a sand/sky named Opuntia, he wanted to help Mercy be a better dragon. so one night when her mother was on a mission Opuntia came to her house first Mercy threaded him, but when he explained that he could make have a better live without killing and stealing. Mercy accepted this and went with him to the kingdom of sand and were he lived. it was hard for him to help her since she was taught her whole life that she had to be mean and hateful. but every day she got better. even after 5 years she still has problems though. she still does not know what happened to her mother. and she has never meet her father who was skywing.   

Family: her mothers name is Horror she is a nightwing and her father is a skywing she has never meet him but her mother has said his name and it is thor.   

Powers: she has firescales. she is a great flier and fighter. she has really hot fire. 

Preferred Winglet: Pyrite 

Other: White was confused by put white in other so I just put white in white ink. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Ok. Attempt 2:

*Nickname: none

Age(Human Years):12

Tribe(s): Icewing-Rainwing

Detailed Appearance: Usually light blue, with occasional shifts of pink and yellow. Can change her scales, except for under her wings. Mostly IceWing, but has camouflage scales and a spiked prehensile tail. Can always breathe frost breath, and can use venom only when in the sun. Very small for her age.

*Jewelry: Necklace with three purple beads. 

Detailed Personality: Outspoken, and will always pick a fight. ALthough, once you get to know her, she is very nice and kind. Loves scrolls

*Crush: (Not on this RP) Puddle, Nightwing-Mudwing

*Family: Father: Freeze  Mother: Lily  Sister: Crystal Light

Powers: Animus

Preferred Winglet: Pyrite?

I hope this is better.

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

name:inferno

nickname:none

tribe(s):skywing/nightwing

detailed appearence:inferno has 1 weird blue eye and 1 red  infernos huge for her age her underbelly's black dark red stripes infernos wings are 2 times larger then the normal "skywing" her tail is abnormally long her wings are  black star speckled with orange at the bottom of her wings she has a half "skywing" half "nightwing" snout her horns are the color of a "skywings" but the shape of a "nightwings" her talons are black and the rest of her body is dark red except her underbelly/half of her snout/some of her wings

jewelery:a animus enchanted bracelet she found to not melt from "firescales"

detailed personality:harsh,never really likes anyone,has always been hated,shes always been sorrowful ever since her mothers death,inferno sometimes cuts herself for the death of her mother,fierce,bossy,snarls a lot,never really had hope for a happy life,smart,feels like everyone hates her,and can be awkward and stupid at times

crush:none but open

backstory:you said we don't have to so I choose not

powers:firescales

proffered winglet: pyrite

other:out

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

oh i forgot family XD

family:none left all dead to her stupid talons

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

Name: Mercy

Nickname: Pitie is french for Mercy, or daya is hindi for Mercy.  

Tribe: Night/sky

Detailed Appearance: She has is likes a tiger. she has scarlet top scales, and she has black stripes. she has long curved talons that are pitch black, they kind of look like a bears. she has long straight horns that are black and fade to white. she has white under scales. she has huge wings that are larger then a skywings they are light orange. her wing webbing fades from white to black, that black areas have the star pattern and they are light red. her eyes are lime green.

she has the body shape of a skywing but her more spikes on her head and end at the tip of her tail, at the center of her back are longer then the other. she has that little horn on her snout that is long likes a rhino, but a lot smaller. She has through tear drop down her neck and her body and tail, they are blood red. she has stripes likes a tiger on her legs too and her tail. her face in slim and smooth. there is smoke rising from her scales. her snout beak thing is black. she has long sharp teeth.    

Jewelry: she has a silver ear ring on her right ear with a red ruby hanging off of it, it is animus touch so it will not melt on her firesclaes. 

Detailed Personality: she is stubborn and hates when other dragons say something about her fire scales. but she does not hate her fire scales she just dislikes that she cant make friends or touch things. she hopes she can make friends here since all these other dragon are like her. she has a temper and hates when dragon disagree with her. she feels sad when dragon are afraid of her. she wishes she could read scrolls are at lest touch them. she tries to be sweet and kind but it is hard for her since she was taught to be mean and and gold hearted and freindless. it is heard for her to trust dragon though even though she wants to its just because of her past. she hates when dragons want to know her past. 

Crush: Maybe later in the rp, and she is open. 

Backstory: When she was hatch, her mother know even before she hatch. her mother was a horrible dragon who was going to train her to become an assassin just like her. but it was hard for her because she wanted friends, but it was even hard for to make friends since her fire scales. her mother taught her to love her fire scales and embrace them by using them on other dragons. soon Mercy accepted this and trained with her mother. then her mother had given Mercy her first mission, to kill a nightwing named reaper who has a lot of riches and jewels. she accented and her mother was proud. but Mercy action caught the attention of a sand/sky named Opuntia, he wanted to help Mercy be a better dragon. so one night when her mother was on a mission Opuntia came to her house first Mercy threaded him, but when he explained that he could make have a better live without killing and stealing. Mercy accepted this and went with him to the kingdom of sand and were he lived. it was hard for him to help her since she was taught her whole life that she had to be mean and hateful. but every day she got better. even after 5 years she still has problems though. she still does not know what happened to her mother. and she has never meet her father who was skywing.   

Family: her mothers name is Horror she is a nightwing and her father is a skywing she has never meet him but her mother has said his name and it is thor.   

Powers: she has firescales. she is a great flier and fighter. she has really hot fire. 

Preferred Winglet: Pyrite 

Other: White was confused by put white in other so I just put white in white ink. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

@Onyx & @Downpour- Accepted!

@Avery- Almost accepted. You forgot to add in Other. Read the rules, add the thing, and I'll accept you.

@Galaxy- Declined. Please learn to properly use periods and make your form neat. If you can't make your form to where people can read it, I can't think that you'd make your PoVs to where people can read them, either.

Spots:

Beryl Winglet:

SeaWing: Hurricane (Sea/Night Hybrid, mind reader, @Blackberry)

Jasper Winglet:

Pyrite Winglet:

NightWing: Shadowslayer (Sea/Night Hybrid, future seer and mind reader, @Blackberry)

SkyWing: Mercy (Night/Sky Hybrid, Firescales, @Onyx)

Amber Winglet:

Crystal Winglet:

IceWing: Ptarmigan (Animus, @Blackberry)

NightWing: Deepsecret (Sea/Night Hybrid, @Downpour)

Hybrids (Unlimited): Hurricane, Shadowslayer, Deepsecret, Mercy, Open

Animi (3): Ptarmigan, Saved for @Onyx, Saved for @Avery

Firescales (2): Mercy, Open

Icescales (2): Saved for @Onyx, Open

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

Can I please be an icewing animus.

• Posted at:

I am

a jedi

a hobbit

an animus

a Rainwing

a warrior

a survivor

a greencloak

I am Nat

UP

I'll post a form when the glitch is gone

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

I'm trying to save a spot, but the glitch won't let me

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Can you save and Animus and mindreader?

I sent in  forms but lol nope

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

bookmark

• Posted at:

I Like Apple Pies.......ya.

All animus are taken. sorry

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

Save random amber winglet....

Please a bit longer, I'm very busy now. 

• Posted at:

#TheForumsNeedMoreMoonbli

#Qinterwatcher

#Clearmoonstalker

#Sunflightspeaker

Yeah, it's totally me... OR IS IT

<)Wilderness(>

ME CALM DOWN?! YOU NEED TO UN-CALM DOWN! YOU NEED TO RAMP ALL THE WAY UP TO FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!-kinkajou

Can you save me a three moon born spot?

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Save Beryl Sky and Ice and can the sky be fire scales thanks

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

Save beryl ice and beryl fire scale sky

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Name: Nightstar

*Nickname: Star

Age(Human Years): 15

Tribe(s): Nightwing

Detailed Appearance: Basic Nightwing appearance with black scales except she has five silver scales on her forehead, arranged like a diamond.

*Jewelry: a silver ring with an onyx inset in it.

Detailed Personality: She has really bad social skills, as she avoids other dragons all the time. She is afraid to say anything to anyone for fear that her very words will give her away, so her voice is kind of rusty. She reads a few books at times, but she loves writing, painting, and playing music.

*Crush: Someone male that understands her.

*Backstory: Her mother set her egg on a ledge next to her on the brightest night, open to the moonlight, because she loved seeing how the moonlight shone on the black surface. After her mother woke from a nap, Nightstar hatched, and her mother named her after the silver diamond on her forehead. She has never interfered with anything or talked to anyone. Even her mother is lucky to get a few words out of her.

*Family: Her mother is Nightwind, and her father is Starwing.

Powers: Can see the future, read minds, blend into the shadows, and breathe fire. Is three moon born.

Preferred Winglet: Whatever's open.

Other: WHITE. I love making things dramatic.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Dear Headmaster Abalone,

I would love to come to The Academy for Special Dragonets.

PLEASE SAVE ME A SPOT IN THE ACADEMY FOR SPECIAL DRAGONETS.

• Posted at:

Name:  Spearmint

*Nickname: Spear or Mint (rarely uses nicknames)
Age(Human Years): 5
Tribe(s): ice wing
Detailed Appearance: grayish white over scales and pale blue UNDERSCALES. Mint colored wing membrane. Dark green eyes. Sharp, short talons and average height. Her spikes are a pale blue white and her tail end seems to be darker gray white. Her spikes are more curved than usual. And she has pale blue flecks near her talons.
*Jewelry: none
Detailed Personality: Spearmint is a shy, yet strong dragon. She is the sister of Wintergreen and The twin of Peppermint. She is creative and loves to think. She loves to read and can tend to get too lost in her thoughts. She wants a pet wolf. She wants to be an architect when she's older. Some days, she wants to be a secret guard to help others. She is easily underestimated though she doesn't judge dragons. Besides her siblings, no one in the ICEWING tribe knows who she really is inside. She is fairly easy going and friends with Crackle. She wants to paint a mural someday. Others laughs when they hear her name and Spearmint is also anxious, yet kind and friendly. She relies on certain others and dreams a lot. (Tell me if I should add more...this is a fairly new OC)
*Crush: she has a crush from the actual books: Turtle, but besides that (she's pretty much given up on it) she's open.
*Backstory: doesn't have one set in stone yet...
*Family: sister: wintergreen and peppermint. 
Powers: regular ICEWING powers
Preferred Winglet: beryl or the Winglet with crackle
Other: white

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

yay i can do my oc now

Name: northstar 

Nickname: north or star

Tribe: icewing

Detailed Appearance: northstar is a beautiful light sky blue on top scales. her bottom scales her snow white. her wing webbing fades from royal blue to light sky blue. her horns fade form royal blue to white. her feet fade from navy blue to white. her tail fades form top scales to navy blue to almost the end od the tail tip. her eyes are bright purple with a navy blue. her laws are not curved like other icewings, they are more straight. her wing are more like a rainwings, and so is her tail. she is small for a dragon her age, but she is long a slim and skinny. under her eyes there are dark black spots, that really give her a menacing look. 

Jewelry: she has no jewelry. 

Detailed Personality: she does not talk a lot. she quiet and stays away from excitement and attention. she hates when dragons stare at her. she is smart and kind of a know it all. she hates when dragon under estimating her size. she shy when it come to new dragon, especially from different tribes, even more of skywings, they terrify her. it is hard to say no for her. she rather be alone with her aunt.   

Crush: maybe later.  

Backstory: when she was hatch her parents found out quickly what she was, an ice scales. they quickly got rid of her, her aunt was quickly took her in before anything happened to her. her aunt was nice and homed schooled her, since it was to dangerous for dragons to go near her. her aunt was a retired teacher from the school. her aunt loved her darly, and as for her parent tried to talked her aunt into killing northstar, but her aunt refused, she said that they made a gave mistake in abandoning there daghter, soon after her mother had two other dragonets one was female named south and her twin brother puffin. for most of northstars life she was in her aunts house.   

Family: her mother is named lynx, and her father is named bluga. her brother and sister are south and puffin, her aunt is named borealis.   

Powers: icescales

Preferred winglet: does not matter

Other: white  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Resenting in crackle

Name: Crackle

Nickname: n/a

Age(Human Years): 7.5 

Tribe(s): SkyWing

Detailed Appearance: Amber orange over scales. Amber red coppery under scales. Copper orange wing membrane and blue eyes like the clearest sky. Smaller than average.  Crackle's horns are a tiny bit straighter than a normal SkyWing. Her talons are kept a little shorter than medium length and can tend to be either sharpened or dull. Her wings can look like strangely shaped flames when the sun reflects off of them. Crackle is strong, but not truly muscular. She is shaped for agility and speed, so while her wings are strong, the rest of her is slightly weaker.

Jewelry: Fire Opal and gold necklace that was animus enchanted for her by a friend that helps her control her fire scales in a sense. If she is wearing it, though she tends to forget, and she is happy, then her Firescales will be reduced to a SandWing like warmth so she can be touched. If she is angry, don't touch her. Actually she doesn't really like being touched at all...

Detailed Personality: Fiesty impulsive sky wing with a semi sharp tongue. Fiery temper and reckless and underestimates her own powers sometimes. Forgetful and cunning. Clever and quick to react. Extremely brave and dislikes being touched. Fears water and cold places. Friendly once you get to know her. A loyal and loud friend. She gets along well with SandWings and fireproof MudWings. She has a few ICEWING and rainwing friends too. Crackle loves defending her friends because she gets to fight, though she tends to get into those fights herself and her friends have to come rescue her. Her favorite food is, ironically since she doesn't like water, smoked fish. She can tend to lash her tail when angry.

Crush: none 

Backstory: Crackle was the only surviving hatchling in her egg. Her brother and sister died before she hatched. Her mother died a year later due to a disease. Crackle's father died before she was born. Crackle's Aunt Crimson looks after her now. 
* Spearminr is one of her best friends.

Family: Redblazer and Hawkfeather (mother and father), Aunt Crimson
Powers: fire scales

Preferred Winglet: Beryl 
or Winglet with Spearmint

Other: white
I want them in the same Winglet of possible. Thxs. (Crackle and Spearminr)

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

*Nickname: none

Age(Human Years):12

Tribe(s): Icewing-Rainwing

Detailed Appearance: Usually light blue, with occasional shifts of pink and yellow. Can change her scales, except for under her wings. Mostly IceWing, but has camouflage scales and a spiked prehensile tail. Can always breathe frost breath, and can use venom only when in the sun. Very small for her age.

*Jewelry: Necklace with three purple beads. 

Detailed Personality: Outspoken, and will always pick a fight. ALthough, once you get to know her, she is very nice and kind. Loves scrolls

*Crush: (Not on this RP) Puddle, Nightwing-Mudwing

*Family: Father: Freeze  Mother: Lily  Sister: Crystal Light

Powers: Animus

Preferred Winglet: Pyrite?

Other: has a pet sloth named Freeze

(MODS PLEASE LET THISS THROUGH)

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

Name:Crocus

Nickname: Nope

Age (Human years):Eleven

Tribes:Ice-Rain,But she tries to hide it.

Detailed Appearance: Moonstone white scales,with silver wing membranes. She has bracelet-like opal colored scales around her wrists,and some more of the same color on her underbelly. She has palest blue horns (Ice wing type), which hide her Rain wing type ruff. Her tail spikes are the same color,and they're connected by a thin membrane. She has ice wing wings, so she can fly long distances, and her rain wing side means she can also manage rain forest heat.

Jewlery: To hide her Hybrid-ness, she wears silver cuffs around her bracelet scales, and covers her underbelly with gray silk.

Detailed personality: A lot like Moonwatcher, always afraid of her secret, but she has a flip side (from her rain wing mother) that keeps telling her not to worry and just be herself. In reality, She's fun loving, friendly, and kind.

Crush: If same gender shipping is allowed, Hurricane. If not, She's Open.

Backstory: I'll make one up later.

Family:Only child, Rain wing mother dead at birth, ice wing father deserted her because of power.(Their names were Samanka and Pine)

Powers: Instead of Venom that MELTS, she has venom that FREEZES.

Preferred winglet: Amber.

Other:You said Put white in other in the rules, but after you said to put out in. Soooo..... WHITEOUT! This is mah Pov color.

• Posted at:

#Qinterwatcher

#Clearmoonstalker

#Sunflightspeaker

<)Wilderness(>

ME CALM DOWN?! YOU NEED TO UN-CALM DOWN! YOU NEED TO RAMP ALL THE WAY UP TO FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!-kinkajou

POKE POKEDTY POKE POKE

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

ACEPT MEEEEEE

• Posted at:

#Qinterwatcher

#Clearmoonstalker

#Sunflightspeaker

<)Wilderness(>

*performs CPR on thread* DON'T DIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

UUUUPPPPPP

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

I think I may take over if Snow Dragon doesn't start accepting people soon.

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

Maybe we should just make a summoning thread and remind snow dragon.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

1 ,