Solars story:

SKYLAR DIDN'T know where she was. the last thing that she remembered was a waterfall...and wave- her best friend.  they were falling down into the foaming water below. now she was just in a damp, wet and dark cave. skylar looked outside. it was night and three half moons where watching her like falcons- not that the moons have eyes...or do they? her first thought was fly, get away from here, find your home but when she looked, her wing was broken.  what do i do now? she wondered do i call for help? or do i stay the night? staying the night sounds good. she walked deeper into the cave, and found a place to rest. 

~~~

When her Head hit the rock she entered the realm of dreams.  she was watching from the sky, her wing mended. wave was below, trapped in a circle of green liquid. her heart skipped a beat. was that greek fire? she tried to run, or even yell to him, but she was not actually there.  the greek fire threatened to get closer to him. skylar couldn't stand it. she willed herself to wake up... but she couln't.  now there where dark figures approaching wave. are those nightwings? the dragons walked to the now-forming ball of green around her friend.  they can walk through fire?!? skylar panicked. this is bad, really bad. the three figures emerged out of the fire, holding wave in there talons, by the arms. the middle figure looked her in they eyes, and caused her to start to sweat. she can't see me, can she? but that thought vanished when the figure lunged at her, fangs out. she woke up in a panic.

~~~

Skylar got out of bed and shivered.  I NEED TO GET TO WAVE! HE COULD BE IN TROUBLE!  She examined her wing. it was healing fast. finally she walked up to the mouth of the cave and poked her head out. the sun glimmered in the distance. she spotted a nice rock reaching out of the ocean, and it was in the sun.  if only i could fly she thought aloud with a sigh  maybe i could? she flapped her wings and took off in a wobbly glide,and half fell, half landed on the rock.  well, she said i wont be leaving soon.  she got into a sitting position, and stretched her wings out on the rock.  around 20 minuets later, she spotted a strand of seaweed floating by. she pulled it out, along with a plank of wood.  she tied it to her wing, around the plank.  now it feels better she said  with hope building in her voice and it will heal faster! 

~~~

She crawled back into the cave and found an old map in the corner, along with her satchel. she studied the map with interest before remembering that she had a just-in-case  supply of healing herbs. she walked over to it and took out some rosmary, and moon flower leaves, and found a stone deeper in the cave. she used some water from the ocean and layed down the leaves in the puddle... it took the rest of the day to crush the leaves into a minty-colored paste, but when it was done skylar didn't hesitate to rub it on to her wounded wing. first she unraveled the weed and wood, and wet her wing. she winced as the water settled into her cut. after she had rubbed the ointment on, she went deeper into the cave to where she slept the previous night. she shivered when she lay on the cold rock. skylar was anxious to get to sleep after last nights vivid dream. eventually she let herself drift off into another restless sleep...

waves story:

I WAS IN A MOUNTAIN. no seriously, i was. i was surrounded with cave walls. the were stone bars replacing one of the sides. it was only much later when i realized where i was, and that my past was reality. i was a prisoner, in a cell. i looked through the bars to another cell. it was captivated by a sandwing. he was male, and old. he looked as if he has been down here for a long time. that dropped my hopes a litle. what if i never got out? the sandwing looked up and smiled a familiar, friendly smile. where had i seen that smile before? my thoughts were flipped back to my past. skylar. oh no, oh no, oh no! skylar wont know where i am. what if shes already gone! did i manage to save her from the waterfall? what if i didnt! oh, how could i! fortunately, my panic was broken by the sandwing. he spoke in an old, crusty, unhealthy voice. "hello, my boy. what got you in such a mess? whats your name?" he asked, making me shiver. 

"im wave, and i have no idea how i got here, apart from the..." i hesitated. "the kidnapping" i finished, after some struggle.

"my name is sandstone" he replied "and its nice to meet you"

"you to"

"you should get some sleep, preserve your energy, they don't feed us regularly" sandstone insisted.

i tried to take his advice, but it took a long time to drift off. there was something about him that reminded me of skylar. "thats it" i thought "he's smile is the exact same."

~~~

i found myself asleep, dreaming. it showed a birds eye view of me and Skylar falling down the waterfall. we were flying over it, and we were chatting. suddenly a sharp rock hit Skylar's wing, and she fell. i dived after her, but i was not a skywing, and i was only fast in the water. she hit the water, and i did the same, only a few seconds after. i swam as fast as i could, to the bottom of the river, where she was resting. she was under the pressure of the waterfall. without thinking, i swam glided towards her. towards danger. i scooped her out, and rested her on a plank of wood. i set her down the river, her eyes still motionless, and dark, hoping she was still alive. i floundered to the shore.

~~~

my dream shifted, and i could see Skylar in a peaceful lake, with a cave sticking out of the water. i recognized the place. it was somewhere far past the rainforest's kingdom, somewhere out of phyria's disturbing currents. she was still on the wood, but drenched in water. she still hadn't moved. and her eyes were still not blinking. she was washed up in the cave, strangely with her backpack still resting on her shoulders. a few minutes later she moved, waking up. a wave of relief washed over me, drenching me with calmness. she stood up and tried to raise her wing, and i saw that the rock that had hit her, was embedded in her skin. she didn't notice it, or me, watching from far out. i recognized the crystal from one of my history lesons. the όνειρο, crystal of dreams. i woke up. sitting upright, with a little rainwing scooting around outside my cell. she was holding a tray of food.

i will keep updating this, and i hope you have enjoided it so far.

mods please, please, please let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

ForumBFF:Violet

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

first post: 1st of may, 2016.

Ooh, interesting. Keep going :)

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum

i will soon

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

Skylar's story:

THIS TIME i didnt dream of wave. i saw him, in parts, but it wasnt about wave. i saw a sandwing, young and muscular. i was watching from the same position in the sky, as the boy glided past me. he was a sandwing, but faster than any skywing i new. impressive. there was a black figure chasing him, and it took me a little while to notice that it was the same figure, that was in my other dream. the black dragon was holding a jar of greek fire, and threw it at the sandwing. the dragon flew into the water, but didnt dodge the jar. glass smashed against the dragon and the fire spread all over him. he yelped in pain, and started to thrash. i wanted to help him but i was stuck in place. the black figure dropped down and took him in the same direction as she took wave. my heart pounded. they must be in the same place. i watched to try and see where he went, but they disapeared over the horizon, leaving me awake.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

up

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

i went outside to test my flying. i was getting better, but not good enough. i wondered if i would ever see wave again. wether anyone would ever see me again. i went up to fly again. i glided over to the rock wich i sat on yesterday, but came crashing down on it.  chink. i felt a small stone under me, but strangely when i looked there was nothing there. i felt my wing. the was something there, just not on the rock, it was embedded in me! i flew back to the cave and tried to pull it out. after a few minutes, and lots of blood, it finally came free. my wing was hurt, and bleeding, and it stung like... i was lost, in a foreign  place, with no food or fresh water. i was starving, bloody, and in pain. i had no idea where i was, and had no possible way of finding out. i was doomed. i was right, i will never see wave again. no one will ever see me again. i curled up in a hopeless ball, trying to get warm. at least i was safe, for now.

waves story: 

I WAS SUPRISED to see a such a joyful young dragon in fron of me.

"HI!" she said in such a happy voice that i started to gain hope. "WHO ARE YOU?! YOU MUST BE NEW!!! IM COCOABEAN! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME COCO. OR JUST CO!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!! HERES YOUR FOOD!"

"uhhhh" i was lost for words. "i ah wah"

"pardon?"

"iiii ahm wav"

"YOUR NAME IS WAV?!"

"wave" i said, regaining words "i am wave, nice to meet you"

"oh" she seemed dissapointed.

"you make it sound like a bad thing!"

"oh, um, heres your food!" she said, sounding happy again. she slid a tray of fruit through the tiny food slot. the fruit looked nice, and i was starving. i nearly ate it all at once, but stopped when i remembered what sandstone said. 'they don't feed us very often'. the words echoed through my mind, and i tucked away to bright pink fruits away for later.

mods please let this through.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

poke someone read it

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

Poke, please read! I will do more when posts are fixed.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

*  *   * TW  *  *  *

She/her

THERE'S TOO MUCH SNOW! *shovels signature*

I'm the girl over there on the sled, who is about to crash.

Proud Washingtonian

"I listen when something is worth hearing" -Winter

Keep writing!

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

um my names... skylar... Would you make one off of me an other time?

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

i

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

will keep

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

writing

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

soon. and if

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

you want i

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

can make a 

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

um... If you do can I be me I the wonderful Skylar my name!

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

SCOOT

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

@hurricane: sure

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"YAY!!"

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

I WANT MORE

DIS IS SO GOOD

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Glad you like it :)

skylars story:

I fell asleep, again. And it was not a peacefull sleep either. I was in a damp cave. it had no sunlight nor happieness. It was cold, and i wondered how i could feel tempreture in a dreem. The three figures took the sandwing i saw im my dreem last, into a cell. he shivered, and colapsed. My dreem shifted. Now they were taking a blue dragon into a cell opisite me. i looked down, and saw that i had grown older, and my bright red scales were now a dusty, sick yellow. the back of my brain related to the sandwing, and i knew i was looking from his POV. As the blue dragon got closer, I stiffled a yelp. reliefe washed over me. it was wave. I wached as he colapsed. i tried to reach over, but i couldnt move. i looked at him with sad eyes. i am such a terrible friend. look what i got him into. i sighed

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *HYPERVENTILATING* HTFSZHNYRGDHGFDS

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

I watched as the joyfull young dragon left. Her scales changed to a deep blue. I sighed, and starred at sandstone. suddenly something clicked. I remembered something from history lessons back at the summerpalace. why now? THIS IS THE LEAST BEST TIME TO REMEMBER THAT TORTURE IN THE FORM OF A MAP! My eyes narrowed, as I thought hard of what might have got my attention. I studdied the dragon. head, check! body, check! neck, check! unusual glowing red pendant on his neck, check! wait. What is that? I silently recited all the stones in the history of phyrria, that I hadent forgoten, of course. I narrowed the list down to two. Sky-Fire or a Dream visitor. I looked at the stone more closely. It looked more amber now. Dream visitor. "sandstone?" I asked, feeling determent.

"yeah?" Sandstone replied, in his usual rough voice.

"Can I have that stone of yours?"

"You meen the one around my neck?"

I gulped. "yeh."

He chuckled. "Very well then, child."

"3 MOONS THANKYOU!"

"welcome." he reached over, through the bars of his cell, and i did the same. We passed the stone over, carefull not to drop it, otherwise we would not have long enough arms to pick it up with. once i had it, I studdied it for a long, long time.

MODS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure