Name: Juno

*Nickname(s): uhhh nope

Race: Werewolf 

Sexuality: Pansexual
*To Whom are They Employed: N/A

Appearance: Juno is dark-skinned, with a small, lithe build. Her hair is dark brown and reaches her shoulders, while her eyes are nearly the same color. She usually wears a green renaissance shirt, along with brown trousers and leather hunting boots.

Personality: On the outside, she's extremely cold, uncaring, and somewhat rude, finding it hard to relate to other's feelings. However, she's actually deeply insecure (and is very affectionate towards her twin brother, Rex, although she hates to admit it). Juno keeps most of her feelings hidden behind an emotionless mask, as she fears that if any are exposed, they will be taken as a sign of weakness. Fairly intellectual.

*Theme Song(s): TBD

Weapons: Several knives, her teeth and claws (in wolf form)

Powers: Shapeshifting between human and wolf (although a full moon will still force her to shift regardless), slightly enhanced strength and agility

*Backstory?: TBW

*Crush?: None yet

Other: Poseidon, Rex's twin, assassin for hire

Name: Rex

*Nickname(s): N/A

Race: Werewolf

Sexuality: Asexual Aromantic
*To Whom are They Employed: N/A

Appearance: Tall and dark-skinned, but is rather scrawny. His dark brown hair is short and usually unruly. Rex has chocolate-brown eyes. He usually wears a burlap tunic, brown trousers, hunting boots, and a dark green cloak.

Personality: Usually very easygoing and laid-back. Some might consider him lazy. He can often come off as narcissistic, and doesn't take much seriously. A practical joker, he enjoys causing all types of mischief. Tends to act before he thinks, resulting in negative consequences. Clever in that he can come up with split-second plans. 

*Theme Song(s): N/A

Weapons: Bow and arrow, occasionally a sword, his teeth in claws (in his wolf form)

Powers: Shapeshifting between human and wolf (although a full moon will still force him to shift regardless), slightly enhanced strength and agility

*Backstory?: TBW

*Crush?: nah

Other: Poseidon, Juno's twin

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

seafoam

> an idiot

> gay™

> mainly active on discord

> owo 

Name: Frond
*Nickname((s)): Nope
Sexuality: Straight
Parents: Brazil(yup, rip.) and mortal dude.
Appearance((s)): Frond has short, jet black hair and dark green-hazel eyes. He has pale olive skin and freckles across his nose. He wears a green shirt and pale green cargo-Ish pants. He and his twin each have a leaf-shaped birthmark on their foreheads.
Personality: Frond is kind(something from his dad), but has a bad, angry side a lot like Winter. He likes adventure, but like all of Brazil's children, prefers battle. He's good at fighting and running, but not so good with controlling his powers and reading.
Weapons: a jungle-wood bow
Powers: warps the air and can change gravity at times
*Crush?:open open oooooppppeeeennn!!
Other: how about Aphrodite

Name: Fern
*Nickname((s)):
Parents: Brazil
Appearance((s)): Fern has long, curly black hair that goes down to her waist. She has bright green eyes and pale olive skin. She wears a green shirt and pale green cargo pants with black leather boots. She has a birthmark shaped like a leaf on her forehead and freckles across her face.
Personality: Just like her twin: kind, loves to fight, but she has more respect for nature and adventure, and also studies things more than Frond. She does have a bad side, and can be sarcastic, but usually makes a joke and moves on. Or will fight to the death, depending on the situation.
Weapons: A jungle-wood bow
Powers: Warps the air and can control gravity at times. 
*Crush?:open
Other: Aphrodite, twin of Frond.

• Posted at:

::Atbash::

{He/Him/They/Them}

~Winter snow flutters down, Spring rivers flow like change, Summer sun brings chance for fun, Autumn leaves fall to the ground, four seasons all year round~

Woo Aesthetic 

up

• Posted at:

seafoam

> an idiot

> gay™

> owo 

up

• Posted at:

seafoam

> an idiot

> gay™

> owo 

up

• Posted at:

seafoam

> an idiot

> gay™

> owo 

Name: Unknown (her name is the word unknown)
Nickname: Known
Sexuality: heterosexual
Parents: Suramtra and Gulfstream
Appearance: 6 feet, two inches tall. She has green eyes, this color. She has an asian-indian skin tone, which the green eyes help compliment. She has long hair, which reaches to her waist.
Personality: Very charming and polite, and is a people’s favorite. She is very loving, but has little to no remorse most of the time. She is really smart, and quite cunning. If she has love for anyone, it is fierce and fiery. She has a habit of pulling annoying pranks on people. The Loki of the Forums.
Weapons: Object summoner: If you call upon a specific object, and you concentrate on what it looks like very hard, then it will teleport to you. (More of a tool) Phase sword: Stolen from Suramtra, it has the power to draw energy from other phases to create a blade of energy, able to cut the bonds of atoms. It resembles a mace, but when it has energy flowing through it, it looks like a glowing black sword.
Powers: can accept given powers, can control plants, can influence the minds of children to do her will, has limited phase-interaction. She can also call upon famous (with enough power and concentration, she can summon less-mentioned things) objects or people in the past to the present for a short amount of time, maybe an hour.
Other: Athena, no one close to her.

PoV Color.

• Posted at:

Summer

*lavender eddition*

Catholic

@Summer someone else was critiquing your form earlier so I'll leave them to that

@Seafoam @Peacock Accepted

please let me know if i forgot anyone

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

‖ She/Her ‖ Pan Ace ‖ 謝謝 ‖

It's possible to find reasons for the future

Comb your hair and let's go outside

A new flower will look pretty today

If you just say Hello back

Never Lost Word

Enchanted I appear to have been forgotten. I submitted my a page ago which is probably the reason it was forgotten 

• Posted at:

MW2

@Mummywatching2: Bengal declined you. 

• Posted at:

::Atbash::

{He/Him/They/Them}

~Winter snow flutters down, Spring rivers flow like change, Summer sun brings chance for fun, Autumn leaves fall to the ground, four seasons all year round~

Woo Aesthetic 

Anxiety just I don't understand why though. I've done nothing wrong. The only reason I could think of is that my form was flawed but I have no idea what those flaws are. 

• Posted at:

MW2

oi

• Posted at:

MW2

yea i looked at mummywatching's form it seemed fine?

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

the goodness of the world

rests partially on the unhistoric acts

thank you Icarus

• Posted at:

MW2

@mummywatching, we’re deciding whether you’re someone who caused problems in a different account or not, multiple different accounts, actually, so please, give us some time.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

While lets think about it this way. I live in canada were I am Innocent until proven guilty. If you assume that I'm not this someone and let me join it allows you to see how I act in the rp. If I act like the offender then take the necessary measures. If you  assume that I am the offender then this turns into a days long struggle that will end up going no where because I can attest to the fact that I just joined and only have one account. Sorry for the inconvenience

• Posted at:

MW2

@mummywatching, do you understand the phrase: "so please, give us some time"?

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

@Icarus I can DM you an explanation? Or I could put it here too, just if you want to know why we're being really strict about mummywatching2 in particular

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

Never Lost Word

unless yall have Proof theyre gonna cause trouble. why not accept them. you can but i dont really care....just let them in and if they cause problems ignore them. simple lol

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

They've posted on other threads before, I believe; one of which was deleted

The thread that was deleted was a thread about Future's cat's death, and apparently mummywatching2 posted that only two genders exist

of course the thread got deleted so there's no solid proof. We could ask the people who were on that thread though, and if there's more than two people, that could corroborate the story

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

Never Lost Word

ok thats understandable lol yea mummywatching it has in fact been scientifically proven that gender is a spectrum, if thats not you then idc but . ye

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

That never happened. If you have no real reason to assume I will cause trouble then why do you assume that I will. I'm Innocent until proven guilty  

• Posted at:

MW2

@mummywatching2

Well, you were rude to my friend. I don’t like that. However, I’ll discuss it with Enchanted, Necromancer, and Marx.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

while that may be true, this is also the internet; not a court of law. I don't plan on doing anything until the other moderators come and check

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

Never Lost Word

I've been waiting for four days being judged for a crime I of which have no understanding. Could you at the very least explain to me what is going on because I am very confused. I want answers. 

• Posted at:

MW2

it's been 5 days and I still don't even know why you're treating me like this. Can you please tell me what is making you act this way

• Posted at:

MW2

@mummywatching2, I may not be a moderator, but I know for a fact you most likely won't be accepted, so, please, just ignore this thread until you have been proven not guilty.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

I don't even know what they think I've done 

• Posted at:

MW2

Name: Noctus

*Nickname((s)): I can't think of any at the moment

Race: Flying Squirrel

*To Whom are They Employed: Silverskies

Appearance: 

Personality: 

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: 

Powers: He can glide long distances and talk.

*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: Open, I guess?

Other: Hestia

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"don't go crazy, am crazy! I just go normal from time to time!

Name: Hester Knox

*Nickname((s)): I’d suggest you not

Race: Human

Sexuality: is unable to form emotional bonds, but she flirts with everyone, so I guess pan

Appearance: For all the horror stories you've heard about her, she doesn't seem that….intimidating? She’s 5’3 and has light blonde hair, about the color of Clay’s, that’s tied into two spiky tails on the back of her head. She has feathery bangs that fall in her forehead. Her eyes are dark cobalt, though her right eye glows red, and her skin is pale and flecked with scars. (Actually, she looks a lot like Clay.) she usually wears form-fitting black and grey clothing, tall heeled boots, and a long red trench coat.

Personality: Hester is a textbook psychopath. She’s cunning, manipulative, narcissistic, reckless, wicked smart, and has a total lack of empathy. She will do anything to get what she wants, even the most superficial things. She cannot form any sort of bond with anyone, and considers everyone disposable. She thrives on the pain of others, and is an emotional vacuum.

*Theme Song((s)): tbd

Weapons: anything and everything. She can kill you with a glue stick

Powers: No magical powers, incredibly persuasive and manipulative

*Backstory?: Unknown, all of her family minus one person are dead

*Crush?: is mentally incapable

Other: (hephaestus) kill her with fire

• Posted at:

Xenon

indefinite hiatus, standby

@Bengal

Is that mistake fixed now?

• Posted at:

Summer

*lavender eddition*

Catholic

Sil, I'm dying. XD

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Can I please know what bengal thinks I did wrong. 

• Posted at:

MW2

@Silverskies can't wait :0 smol beast incoming

@Xenon Accepted, make sure to equip Micah with an ample supply of th0ught begoneth

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

Never Lost Word

@enchanted all of the nine have a large supply

• Posted at:

Xenon

indefinite hiatus, standby

perfect

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

Never Lost Word

Name: George blackwood 

*Nickname((s)): 
Type of God: The artillery god

Sexuality: straight  
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): 1800th century warfare, justice, hope  
Powers: He is a highly inspiring leader. Those who would normally break under the pressure of battle stand strong. he also makes mortals around him stronger and faster. Appearance((s)): a 8 ft tall man wearing a 1812 era British uniform. He has pale skin and a deep set face. he has a mustache and side burns and green eyes.

*Personality: He is a very altruistic and put the life of his troops above his well being. He doesn't value nature all that much and puts high importance on martial ability and song. He enjoys fighting and despises the worship of deities. He recpects law and commecre but dons't care for justice or fairness. He becomes quickly bored with peace and would rather start wars. 

*Theme Song((s)):  Rockes rift by sabaton
Typically Worshiped By: no one. he has an army but tells them not to worship gods 
Domain: a fortress in the south of forenguard 

Any Temples?: no

Any Followers: actively tries to stop people from worshiping him 

Weapons: a musket and sabre

*Crush?: not yet 

Other: odin
Report Abuse

• Posted at:

MW2

*quietly sits in the middle of the thread*

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i know i might be small

but i am the eighth wonder

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2432

homethread location: /322526

Ok I apologized can I join now

• Posted at:

MW2

Name: Vereganna

*Nickname((s)): Vere

Race: Human 

Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual
*To Whom are They Employed: 

Appearance: Vere's hair is a desaturated black, with heavy undertones of purple. It's dead straight, and falls just past her shoulders. She's thin and unhealthy looking, with sickly skin that has barely seen the sun, and a short stature. She has a red, flower-shaped hairpin that keeps most of her hair from falling over her face. Coincidentally, a red ambrosia flower is growing out of her left eye. Her other eye is red. She wears a blueish-grayish cloak around her shoulders, complete with a black fur-lined hood and hem. Underneath, she wears a lilac vest, which in turn is worn over a violet tunic. She wears black boots with gray fur trim and laces, and dark blue gloves that reach her elbows.

Personality: Vere is usually rather distant and eccentric. She acts entirely uninterested in matters that don't catch her attention. However, when the topic changes into something she's passionate about (read: biological experiments) she begins to ramble excitedly.

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: She has a pair of large, surgically sharp scissors.

Powers: She had incredible intelligence granted to her after she was resurrected by a red ambrosia flower

*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: 

Other: Hestia; color scheme is red and purple/blue

Name: Angarath

*Nickname((s)): Anga

Race: Human 

Sexuality: Homosexual 
*To Whom are They Employed: 

Appearance: She is tall, with a curvy and muscular build. Her lime hair is thick and wavy, reaching her midback. Her skin is a midtone; not too pale, but not too tanned either. Her right eye has a red ambrosia flower growing out of it, and her other eye is bright red. She wears a dark green pea coat, unbuttoned, over a form-fitting black shirt. She presumably wears short shorts, but the pea coat covers that area up usually. She has on matching pairs of gauntlets and greaves, both of which are made up of multiple plates of black metal.

Personality: She's surprisingly down to earth. However, she doesn't usually think for herself, as she believes her sister is 'smarter than her' and that it;d be better for Vere to decide everything. She's willing to talk, especially if her sister isn't anywhere nearby. All in all, she's just a big sister who doesn't trust her judgement enough to decide things for the both of them. That, coupled with innate laziness (a trait shared with her sister) is Anga's character.

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: She uses either her gauntlet covered fists or a giant broadsword

Powers: She had incredible strength granted to her after she was resurrected by a red ambrosia flower

*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: 

Other: Hestia, her name and her sister's name is just me mashing syllables together... because I wanted to try making names that way; color scheme is lime and red

the classic brains and brawn trope

let's see what I can do with it :P

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

Never Lost Word

Any one