Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Yay! 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Me too?

• Posted at:

}{Sea}{  

"Be a rainboin someone else's cloud"

Forum Fam: Imagine, Amare

"Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?"

Idk, I think all of us. Can someone give me tips on a intro thread?

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Yes, she means all of us or she'd individually critique us.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Is February's fixed form accepted?

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Could I possibly make another god/dess?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Swampy, from what I know, You can have one Forumer-deity and one non-Forumer deity, so if you have just one, yes. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Wait, so does that mean because I have made Fortuna, I could make one named Swampy?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Wait, nvm. Ignore my previous post. I'll make her in a sec.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Swampy 

*Nickname((s)): um, if you are close, maybe something like Swan.
Type of God:  goddess 

Sexuality: straight 
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): swamps, mist and trees
*Symbols: a large oak tree, a misty island and a branch covered in slime. 
Powers:  she can turn into any type of tree at will, control mist and talk to any animal that lives in a swamp. 
*Pets: an alligator named (I'm so creative) snap 
Appearance((s)):  she often appears to be about the age of eighteen or twenty. Swampy has long, wavy brown hair that falls to the middle of her back. She has piercing green eyes and a few freckles. She tall and has long legs. She often wears a green blouse, jeans, a belt, and muddy brown hiking boots. 

*Personality: Swampy is very independent. She likes to do things on her own because she feels like that if she is in charge no one can mess her up. She loves to explore the unknown and cane be very competitive. She doesn't talk much, but obverses her surrounds in silence. She appreciates people who take the time to listen. Music is one of her passions. She often listens to it when she has the time, and hums the tune in her head and sometimes aloud. She is normally pretty chill with whatever is going on. 

*Theme Song((s)): TBD
Typically Worshiped By: those who love nature, spicificly trees. 
Domain: inside a swamp, she has a cabin covered in dense foliage. A large oak tree is outside next to a porch. Inside, a fireplace and a rocking chair and a bed. Not to complex, until you go out in the garden. There, it is filled with various trees, flowers and ferns. 
Any Temples?: yes, but located in dense swamps and are difficult to access. 
Any Followers: just a few. 
Weapons: a sword with the hilt a deep green. 
*Backstory?:  When Swampy was about fifteen, she went off to go explore in a nearby swamp. Everything was fine until she stepped into a pit of quicksand. She tried to get out, but only managed to fall further in. But somehow, she got out. It was because the pit of quicksand led to a cavern. Curious and happy to be out of the quicksand, she looked around. Soon, she found a blue flower that she loved. She stayed by it, seeing as she could find no way out of the cave. She began to starve. Out of hunger, she took the plant and ate it. That is how she became a diety. 

*Crush?: open 
Other:  Loki

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Up please

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Up once more 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Bop bop bop, bop to the top! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Bengal is it ok if I give Norean the ability to read people really well?

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Accepted.

@Imagine

Yes.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Ok! Thanks

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Bixbite told me to submit these two for her

Name: Pascal Guerrera
Nicknames: Paz, Pasta (only his sis is allowed)
Race: Bird shapeshifter
Sexuality: Straight
To whom are they employed:  N/a
Appearance: Pascal is a tall boi, with an average body build though somewhat exercised. His skin is pale peach, and he has green eyes with a tinge of turquoise on them. His hair is lightly curled and a natural maize-blond, though he dyed the bottom half brown. He has the bottom half cut very short, the blond part slightly overgrown to cover the tip of his ears and brow. Paz has a long scar right above his clavicles, and several on his arms.
Pascal usually wears a tan short-sleeve dress shirt and a short black jacket with a hood and long sleeves over it. Both his shirt and jacket have two slits on them in case he needs to use his wings. Copper-brown cowboy pants, with lighter patches on the knees. He wears dark brown boots, dark brown gloves, and a dark blue enchanted-pouch-thingy around his waist in place of a belt. When on assignments, he’ll usually wear black or dark clothes.
He can shift into a dark gray dove, or summon his wings when in human form. His feathers are dark gray and glossy, almost like a raven’s but not black.
Personality: Pascal is chill but alert. He’s smart/intelligent, and calculates most of his moves mentally before making them. Emphasis on most. He can be quick to jump to conclusions, and also stubborn. Paz has a sense of humor and absolutely adores making jokes and puns. It can be a little hard to earn his trust at first, but once you do you can be sure he won’t backstab you (and will make sure his sister doesn’t either). This personality is a wip so it might change a little, but this is the main gist.
Theme song: Idk
Weapons: Preferably melee weapons. Dual sharp knives, a taser, and a pistol. He has a shield he can summon from a special watch; it’s enchanted to repel most kinds of magic and metal.
Powers: Shift into a dove, summon his wings when in human form
Backstory: The Guerrera twins were raised to become assassins, hopefully as successful as their parents. Their parents were the leaders of an assassin group, and they were good leaders. Might as well mention they were also bird shapeshifters.
Anyways, when the twins were about 17, somebody (still haven’t thought out who) killed their parents. Without their original leaders and the twins’ little experience with leading, the group disbanded and left them on their own. But hey look, Pascal and Paloma survived thanks to their training despite that someone perpetually trying to hunt them down. So you could sorta say they’re constantly on the run.
Before their introduction thread: a “creepy-weird cat lady who seems to adore fuchsia” tried to give them a well-paid job, but “that dude dressed like a sailor” warned them of who that woman was, resulting in the Guerreras escaping without accepting the job. So yeah, Shatter’s on their trail now too.
Crush: Open?
Other: Artemis. Paloma’s twin. Color is gray.

Name: Paloma Guerrera
Nicknames: Lomi
Race: Bird Shapeshifter
To whom are they employed: N/a
Appearance: Paloma is tall, being only slightly shorter than her twin. She’s also got a rather normal body build, proper of a young woman. She has pale peach skin, and apple-green eyes. Her hair is maize-blond, curly and shoulderblade length. Lomi wears it loose with a hot pink headband with a red flower on it.
Paloma wears a dark purple shirt with a red broken heart picture in the center. The shirt’s right sleeve is long, and the left one is short. She wears a fuchsia open vest over the shirt. Both the shirt and the vest have two slits on the back in case she needs to summon her wings. Paloma wears a short, pleated, garnet skirt over tight dark blue leggings. She’s got brown boots with metal tips and tiny spikes on the soles. She wears a dark blue enchanted-purse/bag-thingy slung over her shoulder, a loose black belt with bullets on it over her shirt, dark brown fingerless gloves, a black choker, and a necklace with a tiny prism on it. Her style is a girly-yet-comfortable style. When on assignments, she’ll usually wear black or dark clothes.
She can shift into a dove, or summon wings when in human form. Her feathers are pure white, and purely of a dove’s.
Personality: (she’s pretty much the opposite of her brother, ha) Paloma is smiling most of the time, no matter how she feels. Her face doesn’t usually express emotions much (mostly boredness/annoyance, happiness, confusion, and cruelty.). She usually has quick reactions [she’s extremely alert all-if-not-most-of the time] and acts on feelings/hunches more than logic. Lomi has an extreme sense of humor; especially for puns, since she’ll usually do them no matter what the context is. She is amused even at the stupidest jokes. Paloma has a cruel aspect of her personality, enjoying the pain of others and even her own, facing it all with a smile. Maybe it’s because she’s a little traumatized by backstory stuff.
Theme song: Happy (by Pharrell Williams)
Weapons: Preferably ranged weapons since she isn’t good at close fighting. Twin semi-automatic pistols, a revolver, a rifle, and a set of glitter-decorated throwing knives. Just in case, she has a pocket knife.
Powers:  Shift into a dove, summon his wings when in human form
Backstory: See Pascal’s backstory section.
Crush: eh open I guess.
Other: Apollo. Pascal’s twin. Color is red.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Name: Amethyst
*Nickname((s)): Amy
Type of God: Goddess
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Electricity and Alchemy, meh Science
*Symbols: Beaker with neon purple liquid in it, purple-tinted lightning bolt
Powers: Amy can summon electricity. She summons it from her fingertips, though for the electricity to do much, she needs to run it through a conductor ((Copper, silver, aluminum, etc.)), which makes the electricity strong enough to possibly electrocute someone. Her science powers are far less powerful. She can control anything she makes in her lab, meaning she has a form of telekinesis. This can be good in some cases but very bad in other cases. Her power also takes a lot of effort, it takes less now than it used to, but it's very hard for her to control it if she's taken by surprise ((as in, like, something falling)).
*Pets: A small, gray cat with yellow-ish green eyes named Jaxon
Appearance((s)): Amy is medium height, a bit taller than average. She had dark brown hair with purple streaks, stuck in a messy bun normally. She had dark purple eyes and pale-ish skin with freckles. She's on the skinny side and isn't the strongest person ((physically or mentally tbh)). She normally wears purple-tinted goggles, a dark purple-blue lab coat and black leggings.(edited)
*Personality: Amy is stubborn and determined, when she wants something, she'll get it or die trying, no matter how impossible the thing is. She is fiercely loyal to those she loves, and would do almost anything for them. She is very logical and believes that feelings of the heart complicate things too much, which often makes her seem cold and harsh. She isn't a big risk-taker, and won't take big risks without a reason or logic behind it. She doesn't care about what others think about her, unless you are close to her, then she cares too much. She hates being in leadership positions, she dislikes having to deal with other people and their problems. She also dislikes being told what to do, especially if what she's been told to do is illogical or something she doesn't want to do. She considers herself a lone wolf, though she does sometimes get lonely. Sometimes she does wonder what she could have been like if she wasn't so seperated from other people, but she tries not to get caught up in dreaming, especially impossible dreams.

*Theme Song((s)): Stand Up by The Cab, Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons, Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence, Solitaire by Marina and The Diamonds.
Typically Worshiped By: A variety of people, mostly hoping for luck in their scientific experiments.
Domain: Her lab, located in a large storeroom which she turned into her lab. It's rather cold and dark, but she seems to like it fine.
Any Temples?: Uh WIP
Any Followers: Not a lot, there's a small and scattered group of people who follow her.
Weapons: Two rods of silver which she uses to conduct electricity/whack people with and a long steel blade are her go-to weapons, but she'll use basically anything, especially if it's a good conductor of electricity.
*Backstory?:Amy grew up in a medium-sized city with her sister, Julia, and her parents. She'd always been a loner and jealous of her "perfect" sister, who was kind and forgiving and all the things Amy could never be. As she grew up, she grew more and more angry and sad. She tried to do something, anything to be unique and different and interesting. Her parents always thought she was okay, but not perfect. Amy got even angrier, to the point of unreasonable angriness. She stormed out of the house and decided to take a walk through the city. A few wrong turns, and she found herself on a road leading out into a field. Deciding she didn't really have anything to lose, she followed the road and came upon an Ambrosia flower. She plucked a few petals off of the flower and was startled and terrified when they turned into a sparkling blue dust and sprinkled over her. She felt some of her powers of electricity develop and panicked. She was holding a silver dagger at the time, and in her panic, sent out a small bolt of lightning, which set a fire in the field, and ran. Deciding she didn't want to live with her family, she ran into a nearby forest. She decided she wanted to learn to control her powers. Later down the road, she learned that her powers were not as powerful as other deities' powers. Disappointed, she returned back to the city. Her parents were happy to see her after so many months, and welcomed her back. In her room, she discovered she could control her old science experiment she had left there. She realized she had the power to control her experiments as well. She decided that just like she could control the experiment, she could control her life too. She would fight with her wits, not just her powers. She decided that she would dedicate her life to trying to help people with her experiments. Finding an old abandoned warehouse on the edge of the city, she turned it into her lab, and to this day, she still lives there, with the same goal in life.
*Crush?: None atm?
Other: Nah

Ok that took longer than it should've

• Posted at:

regicide

slytherin

but you can't just stay down on your knees

the revolution is outside

Oooh I haven’t seen this thread for awhile. 

XD could I change Goldie’s size to the size of a doberman pinscher? 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

up?

• Posted at:

regicide

slytherin

but you can't just stay down on your knees

the revolution is outside

@Amy Accepted sure why not

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Okayyyy uh

Imma age boop Rebbecca to 19, that seems to be around the average age of most characters

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

@Riri: accepted

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

THEY’RE FINALLY HERE

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH

Name: Liger

*Nickname((s)): Li, Narrator

*Pronouns: He, him, his

Sexuality: Grey-Panromantic Asexual

Species: Neko/Kitsune Hybrid

*Deity They Work For: N/A

Appearance: Liger is very tall. He has pale skin and brown eyes with catlike pupils. He wears a huge black cloak that obscures almost all of his body, but sometimes you can see his black boots. His hood is pulled over his head and a shadow is cast so that the only facial feature you can see are his glowing eyes, and he wears black leather gloves over his hands. He has liger ears and a liger tail that poke out of his cloak. When you take his hood off, his has somewhat messy brown hair((Think England from Hetalia)) and his face is... well... clawmarks go over his left eye((Scratching the eyelid, not the actual eye)), his right eye is gouged out((He usually creates the illusion that it’s there)), and half of his face is ripped off. Yeah... not very pretty. He also has black blood.

Personality: Liger is rather shy and quiet, preferring to remain in the shadows and go unnoticed. He greatly values knowledge and spends most of his time reading or observing the world around him. In fact, he writes about the history of the deities. However, he’s awful with people and stutters a lot, he can’t talk to people very well. He’s extremely awkward has like... 2.5 friends.

*Theme Song((s)): Reflection, Control, Everything at Once, Wait For It, History Has Its Eyes On You, I Got No Time, The Room Where It Happens, Stars

Weapons: Scythe, gun

Powers: Umbrakinesis, shapeshifting((Dragon, vulpine kitsune, liger)), minor illusions((Ex: Making it look like he has an eye))

Backstory: Liger grew up as a Neko/Kitsune hybrid in a very poor family with his mother, father, and sisters. However, his parents thought he was a disappointment. They neglected him and hated him. He had run away from home one day, wandering in the woods and crying because his parents had said that he’ll never be as good as his sisters((One was really young, the other was stupid?? Yeah not very good logic there buddy)) when Tigon found him. Tigon had offered Liger immortality, intelligence, and love if Liger just let him stay with him. Liger gladly accepted, and Tigon possessed him. Tigon had once taken control and decimated a house, so Liger ran away. He decided to become an observer, writing down history and watching.

*Crush: N/A

Other: Loki, Bengal and Caspian’s older brother

Name: Tigon

*Nickname((s)): Ti, Bill, The Grinning Demon

Sexuality: Grey-Panromantic Grey-Pansexual

Species: Chaos Demon

Appearance: Tigon is very tall and thin with tan skin, and when I say thin, I mean like Slenderman thin. His hair is dark brown, short, and curly with short, curved, classic maroon demon horns poking out. He has a maroon demon tail with a classic triangular tip, as well as maroon demon wings that aren’t attached to his back, they just float. His eyes have no whites, they are simply maroon with red slits for pupils. His feet end in points, similar in appearance to Hollowgasts in the MPHFPC movie. Tigon wears a white undershirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a grey sweater vest over it with black buttons and a black tie tucked into his sweater vest. He wears grey dress pants and a gold ring on his left ring finger, and his throat is slit. He is almost always grinning an unusually large grin. When possessing Liger, Liger’s illusion of his missing eye disappears and his grin shows through the shadows.

Personality: Tigon is exceedingly difficult to explain. He is insane and is laughing most of the time, though he will quite willingly destroy a village and commit murder. He is unusually laid-back and casual, despite his rather formal appearance. He has a bit of an odd fatherly instinct towards Liger and his younger brother though.

*Theme Song((s)): Don’t You Dare Forget The Sun, Puppet, Jonathan Young’s Cover of Poor Unfortunate Souls, It’s Been So Long, Gospel of Dismay, Break My Mind, It’s Quiet Uptown, Colors, Mad Hatter

Weapons: See “Powers”.

Powers: Tigon is able to create small objects out of crackling red chaos magic, yet the only weapons he can make with this magic are explosive orbs of it and a small knife. He can also possess people and minorly alter things about them with his magic if said alterations are in the deals he makes with them.

Backstory: Tigon used to be a Neko, growing up in a very poor family whose children had been cursed. He had a younger brother and his parents, but his father left and his brother had supposedly died of sickness. It was just him and his mother, but she died from sickness too. Tigon became a thief and stole stuff later in his life, but then he met a woman named Ceceliana. They fell in love and got married eventually, and then had a kid. Now, this is when the curse kicks in. Tigon’s child was about a year old when the curse took hold of him and forced him to kill his son. He saw what he did and was devastated, Ceceliana was furious and frightened, and he felt awful. Ceceliana tried to stop him, but Tigon felt so horrible that he slit his own throat. This is also where the curse kicks in, he was turned into a chaos demon and driven to insanity, being forced to live off of the souls of the innocent.

Other: Loki, Constris’s older brother

Name: Constris

*Nickname((s)): Concolor, Silvestris, Con, Stris, Phantom, Erik, The Singing Demon

Sexuality: Grey-Polyromantic Grey-Polysexual

Species: Music Demon

Appearance: Constris is very tall and thin with sick and unnaturally pale skin((Pfft not as pale as Peach though)). He’s probably thinner than Tigon; his appearance isn’t that far from a skeleton. He’s very bony with long, delicate fingers. His left eye is blue, and his right eye is golden. Constris’s hair is long, dark brown, and usually kept in a ponytail. He has black horns like Tigon and a black demon tail with a golden bass clef as the tip, as well as black demon wings with golden membranes that we’ll talk about later. Constris wears a black, long, 1800’s-looking tuxedo thing with a golden undershirt and black tie, with black dress pants and black dress shoes. Oh yeah, he wears a white mask((Like how Muirin007 draws Erik)). Anyways, he’s really deformed. He’s deathly skinny and pale, with a more skeletal look than humanoid. His right wing is somehow missing its bones, and the second is full of ragged holes and partially broken. Neither are attached to his shoulders, they float like Tigon’s. Now, onto his face. His eyes are gaunt and sunken, with deep shadows. He has no nose, just a hole-like cavity((His mask has a nose)). Actually, just look up Muirin007’s drawings of Erik unmasked. That’s what his face looks like.

Personality: Constris is rather reclusive, not being overly fond of interaction with living beings. However, he does give music lessons. Anyways, he’s a bit grouchy, but is very passionate about music. He doesn’t exactly know how to socially interact with people, so he can act rather odd and... gah, he’s hard to explain.

*Theme Song((s)): Overture, The Mirror, The Phantom of the Opera, The Music of the Night, I Gave You My Music, Wandering Child/Bravo Monsieur, The Point of No Return/Down Once More, The Phantom’s Lair

Weapons: A lasso made of his golden magic

Powers: Can create a lasso out of golden magic and some small instruments and even use his magic to slightly change the pitch, tone, etc. of someone’s voice, his voice can put people to sleep and influence people’s actions

Backstory: Constris was Tigon’s younger brother, and they had both been cursed, Constris’s curse being more evident. He was horribly deformed, and his father hated him and left. His mother also hated him, telling him he was a monster, he was hideous, etc. She had lied to Tigon about Constris dying of sickness when she had really kicked him out. He was left to wander, a deformed Neko child in a mask. He was captured by a traveling circus, becoming a “freakshow”, and then was saved by a Kitsune man. The man adopted Constris as his son and taught him to read, write, play various instruments, sing, etcetera. However, one day, the curse took action and forced Constris to kill Foxdad((Yes this is my nickname for him)). He saw what he did and felt horrible, so he hung himself. He then became a demon.

Other: Loki, Tigon’s younger brother

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Fixing NightWolf...

Name: NightWolf
*Nickname((s)): Wolfie(Sometimes)
Deity of ((Up to 3 things)): Wolves, Nature, and War
*Symbols: Wolves and blood
Powers: Control of wolves and nature?
*Pets: NightWolf is wolf obsessed and has around 10.
Appearance((s)): Wolf Appearance: She has gray-black fur and white fur at her paws. She has emerald-green eyes. NightWolf is wolf obsessed, but she also loves dragons. Dragon Appearance: NightWolf is a large, graceful dragon. She has dark blue underscales and her upperscales are as black the night. Her belly is pale silver. Her wing membrane is pitch-black with white scales underneath her wing membrane. Think of how a NightWing's wing would look like. That's her wings. Her horns are a blue that's not too dark, yet not too pale. It's also the same color as her talons. Human Appearance: NightWolf has long black hair and a light-darkish kind of brown eyes. She has light tan skin. She is normally seen wearing light blue leggings and white long-sleeved hoodies. She also normally wears white high-top sneakers. She loves wearing them, so she wears them every day. She also has galssese that start off dark blue then fade to a light blue color.
*Personality: She's very nice and very clam. Leave her alone and she's going to be super loyal to you. She doesn't like to be wrong, but she's sometimes wrong. When told she's wrong, she's embarrassed. NightWolf is also very insane. She tries to calm herself down by scratching things, and it does work. Sort of. She's sort of punk-like, but not exactly. Inside her head, there are very bloody things. She's not who you would expect her to be. Seems innocent, but not really. She's a rebel and she would say what she wants. She's sometimes quite emotionless though. She can't feel certain emotions. NightWolf can be bored easily. She lives because of technology. She likes hanging around boys more often than girls, since she is a tomboy. 
*Theme Song((s)): Paper Crowns (Alec Benjamin); Battle Cry (Beth Crowley); Things are Gonna Get Better(NEFFEX); Oceans (Jacob Lee); Black Sheep (Jacob Lee); Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day); Antidote (Faith Marie); Little Girl (Faith Marie); Toxic Thoughts (Faith Marie); NVM (Faith Marie)
Typically Worshiped By: Rebels, people who agree with nature, and people who hang out during nighttime technically.
Domain: A victorian house in a forest. It's covered in vines and other nature stuff like flowers. Thought it looks old, It's quite modern inside. She likes to hang in the basement and things there.
Any Temples?: There's a couple temples for her.
Any Followers?: Yes.
Weapons: Bow and Arrows
*Backstory?: NightWolf's parents were both deities, but they fled in secret to Earth. Most believed that they were dead. NightWolf grew up not knowing that she had magic. Then came the truth. When she was 6 and facing a bully, she said, "Treat me like some stupid trash one more time and I'll wish the grass you're standing underneath with kill you." The bully punched her again. Then, the grass killed him (The bully). No one was there to see her kill him. NightWolf was in shock. When she went home. Her father, Kevin, was the deity of feelings. He figured out what she was feeling. Then, she found out her family had magic and she became a deity.
*Crush?: None so far.
Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Name: Sun

*Nickname((s)):Sunny (only Snow calls her that)
Type of God: goddess

Sexuality: straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Fire,Love,warriors
*Symbols: a volcano because there beautiful and powerful, also a diamond for the same reason
Powers: can control fire, shapeshifter, fireproof, can sense people's sexuality and their crushes
*Pets: 2 skywings
Appearance((s)): Sun is beautiful, she has jet black hair that reaches her waist, bright blue eyes, and a fair complexion. Her lips are a rosy pink and her mouth is almost always with a smirk. She usually wears a bright red sleeveless chiton with a gold necklace and matching gold hoop earrings.
*Personality: Sun is flirty but don't let that fool you, she is a good fighter and has a mean streak, for fun she makes people fall for her just so she can break their hearts. Once you become her friend thought she can be quite kind

*Theme Song((s)):n/a
Typically Worshiped By: humans 
Domain: a tropical island with a volcano on it
Any Temples?: yes
Any Followers: yes
Weapons: a sword made of diamonds and rubies, bow and arrows that can make people fall in love with each other
*Backstory?: n\a

*Crush?: not yet 
Other: Isis, also Sun is Snow's twin sister

@Bengal is it okay if I add this to Snow's form?

symbols: A forest in winter, a pack of gold bow and arrows

pets: two bengal tigers

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

Also, can I change Snow's sexuality to straight? :3

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

Wait remove the glasses from NightWolf.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

can i rename sea heart Zodiac

also new deity:

Name: Lotus (Blossom)

sexuality: Bi

deity of: Life, magic, emotions

symbols: A deer with royal purple eyes, a royal purple sparkle with alder outline, a heart

powers: It is physically impossible for her to kill or be killed. She cannot harm any animals, including humans and mythical beings. She cannot harm plants. If she picks a flower, it will spring back up. some of her many powers are reincarnating certain people, that didn't find a purpose in life and don't have one in death. She can also cast spells, mainly ones relating to life and emotion, though she is capable of casting other spells too. She cannot physically harm anything living, with her magic or without. She cannot be harmed physically.

pets: A fawn with royal purple eyes, small light tan antlers, and a brown body. Yes, i know it's an odd fawn. It's magic and it's name is Myst. That is definitely not a reference. 

appearance: She usually has long, flowing black hair down to her waist streaked with purple and silver. Her eyes change with her emotions, and she wears a mint green blouse and alder skirt. Her skin is pale and she appears to be a tall 12 year old with pointed elven ears.

personality: one main thing you need to know since this is optional: Mood swings.

typically worshipped by: Elves, fairies, sorcerers, sorceresses, magical folk in general

domain: A treehouse village in the forest, surrounded by a misty green bubble that means no one can die in it.

any temples: There a worshipping places for her, but they aren't like temples, they're simple

any followers: Her main followers are the ones that live in the village with her.

weapons: None, she can't harm or kill anything physically

backstory: Being fine tuned

crush: Open

other: PoV

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Accepted, yes.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

since i scratched Anxiety, can I have my last non-forumer deity?

Name: Amare

*Nickname((s)): Ama, Amara(don't call her that) 

Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them

Sexuality:   Panromantic Asexual 
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Harmonicas, Heartbreak and Thoughts
*Symbols: a broken heart with a harmonica behind it
Powers: Amare has weak mind-reading abilities and can telepathically speak in someone's mind. Amare can also sooth someone's heartbreak and is very skilled at the harmonica. 
*Pets: Amare is fond of cats, and has one named Afa. 
Appearance((s)): Amare usually appears as a young girl with long brown hair and passionate blue eyes. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall, and is skinny. She wears a grey sweatshirt that fades up to purple. In some cases Amare will be seen in her humanoid form, the same but with blue dragon wings and tail with pink scales wrapping around some areas. Amare has a third and final form she can take, a blue dragon with a pink spine and teal membranes. 
Personality: Amare is a kind person who cares very much about her friends and family. She is quiet and closed off, and doesn't show much emotion on her face unless she's truly feeling it. She doesn't battle much, but when she does, she battles as fiercly as she can. Ahe is very smart, but not strong or that trained in her magic. Her powers(the little that she has) sometimes get out of control and can have dismal results. Amare is jumpy and a bit edgy, with an angsty backstory(that's also a wip). She likes water, reading and quiet, and dislikes too much heat, loud noises and bullies.

*Theme Song((s)): WiP
Typically Worshiped By: victims of heartbreak, musicians
Domain: a hut in the middle of a forest
Any Temples?: no
Any Followers: not currently, as for she isn't well known
Weapons: a harmonica that controls the wind, a small dagger
*Backstory?: WiP

*Crush?: open
Other: Sif

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

up

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

up

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Not to bother you, but is NightWolf accepted?

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@Nightwolf I'm pretty sure yeah

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Up

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

please up

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside