Bump

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

BACK FROM MY RANDOM HIATUS YEET

@Enchanted

Accepted!

WAIT I SHOULD MAKE A NEW SIGNUP THREAD

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

If I wanted to introduce a new type if creature, is there a firm for that or do I just make it in a random thread? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

YOU WERE WRONG. I PROVED IT. 

• Posted at:

ALWAYS BET ON COLBI

The truth hurts

23 not 24 

Hello, I'd like to join, but I have a few questions.

What is the geography and what important places are there?

What magical creatures exist, if any?

Is there still a "three deities of one thing, max" rule?

Do they all have to wear ancient Greek/Roman clothes?

Are there any other important things I should know? (I've read that post about what all the different types of ambrosia flowers and what they do, plus I found the updated forms.)

And if you could tell me what stuff has happened recently, that would be very helpful!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

i'm going to sign up

Name: NightLight

*Nicknames((s)): N/A

Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Pansexual

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): fire, exploration, and hope

*Symbols: A torch and swallows

Powers: Pyromancy, shapeshifting, heightened hearing and sight, can give people a feeling of hope,

*Pets: She has a pet bat named Umbra

Appearance((s)): Mainly appears as an eighteen year old girl with black hair, tan skin, and bright blue eyes. She wears a long dark blue dress with gold spirals and open sleeves. She also commonly appears as a small russian blue kitten with long fur, amber eyes, and a purple collar. Her third most common form is a swallow.

*Personality: A silly weirdo, she loves feeling useful. She’s very kind but if you mess with her. She goes from 0-100 in about two seconds. Sarcastic, but really couldn’t hurt anyone too much. Kind of has a temper, but she’s extremely loyal.

*Theme Song((s)): “Something Wild” by Lindsey Stirling, and “Destination.” by Imagine Dragons

Typically Worshiped By: People that live/ explore in darker areas.

Domain: A cave under a mountain, it has plenty of bright colored cushions, and a ridiculous amount of torches everywhere. Comical amount of tiny tiny niches and places to sleep, sometimes both at the same time.

Any Temples?: Mostly in caves, they usually have rock columns painted with blues and greens.

Any Followers: Few, mostly cave dwellers and explorers

Weapons: A fire sword. More specifically a dagger made from blue fire.

*Backstory?: TBD

*Crush?: Open. (if you dare)

Other: Loki

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Name: Leilah

*Nickname((s)): Lei, Queen of Shadows

Race: Unknown 

Sexuality: Straight 
*To Whom are They Employed: N/A 

Appearance: Her eyes are blue, with a strange dark blue glow that comes from them, Her skin is black as shadows, her hair is a dark blonde, and she is about 5'7"

Personality:She is a kind of person that tries to take advantage of others, she will often look like someone else, who when she is finished with her work they get the blame for what troble she caused.  When she gets nervious or exicted, her abilities with looking like a person will flicker, and will kind of show her true form. She is a loner, and dislikies other people

*Theme Song((s)): N/A  

Weapons: A bow that is black and silver

Powers: She is able to look like anybody, and is able to copy the most common powers, and is able to turn into a shadow

*Backstory?: Might be revealed 

*Crush?: Nobody at the moment 

Other:  Nyx

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

@Fariydragon: I can tell you that, no, you don't need to wear Greek/Roman clothes, there are actually a modern and a medieval sect. that divided Forengard, so most of the time, deities need to wear the matching clothing in able to not get spotted by mortals. I can try to explain more later.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

@Time

Thank you!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Poke

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Excuse me, @GGaD Team, but I and many others have been waiting for a while now to have our forms accepted. If I missed a message or skimmed over it, I apologize, but I would really like to RP as my new character and I presume many others wish for the same. If you could accept forms, that would be amazing. There’s no rush whatsoever :)

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

i think, i think, not totally sure, but the reason could be that they are in the process of making the new one and are not currently checking this one. Just my guess on what is going on.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

@everyone 

@amare is correct, we're currently making the new one. I apologize for the inconvenience and we will get back to you when we can. Thanks!

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Name: Apollyonus

*Nickname(s): Apollyon, the Delirious God
Type of God: Deity

Sexuality: Heterosexaul
Deity of: Sleep, Insanity, and Shadows
*Symbols: A curved trident covered in chain. Shattered glass.
Powers: Instantly shatter the mind of a mortal, forge darkness into solid shapes, meld with shadows.
*Pets: None

Appearance(s): Gray skin and black shaggy hair. Two black horns and two white angel wings. Around 5'8. Black, hollow eyes. Nothing appears to be present in skull except a broken sphere orbiting around a small nebula. Apollyonus is constantly surrounded by the same broken material. Wears a lightweight parka and pants, both died black. Black leather boots secured in place by chains. Broken shackeles on both wrists.

*Personality:  Constantly suspicious, duologue typically appears to be word salad but can have meaning through innuendo, rhyming, and vauge reference. Quick to anger and violence but easy to please and mediate.

*Theme Song((s)): Innocence Glitched - Mudeth
Typically Worshiped By: Assasins and Insomniacs.
Domain: 
Any Temples?: Yes - 17 and counting.
Any Followers: Yes - 1,758 and counting
Weapons: A curved trident wreathed in chains. A twisted dirk.
*Backstory?: Former asylum escapee, tripped over ambrosia flower during escape.

*Crush?: None.
Other: Janus

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Author of the Lost Library

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

I smell smoke, hear fire.

I hope this isn't what i think it is...

Well, I'm adding a new character (Lukas), fixing NightWolf for the 100th time, and fixing Griffon for the 3rd time. :l

Name: NightWolf
*Nickname((s)): Wolfie(Sometimes)
Deity of ((Up to 3 things)): Wolves, Nature, and War
*Symbols: A white wolf sitting with a vine/white rose flower crown. Its paws are red. The wolf is for the fact that she's the Deity of wolves and the flower/vine crown is for nature. The red is blood on the wolf's paw, since she is the deity of wars. Another symbol is a silver wolf.
Powers: She can talk to and summon wolves. She can also control nature and quickly summon plants and other natural stuff.
*Pets: NightWolf is wolf obsessed and has around 10.
Appearance((s)): Wolf Appearance: She has gray-black fur and white fur at her paws. She has emerald-green eyes. NightWolf is wolf obsessed, but she also loves dragons. Dragon Appearance: NightWolf is a large, graceful dragon. She has dark blue underscales and her upperscales are as black the night. Her belly is pale silver. Her wing membrane is pitch-black with white scales underneath her wing membrane. Think of how a NightWing's wing would look like. That's her wings. Her horns are a blue that's not too dark, yet not too pale. It's also the same color as her talons. Humanoid Appearance: She has somewhat dark brown eyes and long black hair. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. She wears her long sleeved shirts that are dark blue to black underneath hoodies that range from white to light blue to Prussian Blue. Her pants are usually leggings that vary from dark blue to Prussian blue. She wears socks that are above her ankles and white or pale blue high tops. She has white wolf ears on the top of her head. She can make them disappear aswell. She also has her wolf canines.
*Personality: She's very nice and friendly. Leave her alone and she's going to like having your company. She's a loyal type of person. When you betray her, her trust for you is lowering until you prove that you're trying to change. She doesn't like to be wrong and when she's told she's wrong, she can get quite embarrased. NightWolf can very insane when she's mad. She's sort of punk-like, but inside her head, there are very bloody things. She's not who you would expect her to be. She's a rebel and she would say what she wants. She's sometimes quite emotionless though. She can't feel certain emotions. NightWolf can be bored easily. She's really good with technology and loves it. NightWolf can be very stubborn and tsundere. She can be very deep sometimes and honestly act quite depressed. On the inside, sometimes she can feel lonely. She just needs someone to talk to. Also, she loves to ship people with one another.
*Theme Song((s)): Paper Crowns (Alec Benjamin); Battle Cry (Beth Crowley); Things are Gonna Get Better(NEFFEX); Oceans (Jacob Lee); Black Sheep (Jacob Lee); Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day); Antidote (Faith Marie); Little Girl (Faith Marie); Toxic Thoughts (Faith Marie); NVM (Faith Marie)
Typically Worshiped By: Rebels, people who agree with nature, and people who hang out during nighttime technically.
Domain: A victorian house in a forest. It's covered in vines and other nature stuff like flowers. Thought it looks old, It's quite modern inside. She likes to hang in the basement and things there.
Any Temples?: There's a couple temples for her.
Any Followers?: Yes.
Weapons: White bow and Arrows and a Prussian Blue Shotgun.
*Backstory?: NightWolf's parents were both deities, but they fled in secret to Earth. Most believed that they were dead. NightWolf grew up not knowing that she had magic. Then came the truth. When she was 6 and facing a bully, she said, "Treat me like some stupid trash one more time and I'll wish the grass you're standing underneath with kill you." The bully punched her again. Then, the grass killed him (The bully). No one was there to see her kill him. NightWolf was in shock. When she went home. Her father, Kevin, was the deity of feelings. He figured out what she was feeling. Then, she found out her family had magic and she became a deity.
*Crush?: Lukas
Other: Artemis

Name: Griffon
*Nickname((s)): Griffy (NightWolf. Griffon hates it.)
Race: Griffin/Human/Dragon Hybrid
*To Whom are They Employed: NightWolf
Appearance: Dragon Appearance: Griffon is a large, muscular dragon. His snout is yellow. His scales are brown and his underbelly is white. His wings are white as well. His eyes are bright blue. His talons and horns are white. Griffin Appearance: Griffon's beak is bright yellow, and his eyes are bright blue. His wing feathers are white and his body feathers are brown. His talons are dark, yellow. Human Appearance: Griffon has Blonde-Brown hair. He has bright blue eyes and he normally wears a white T-Shirt and blue jeans. He wears orange converse sneakers.
Personality: Griffon is a nice guy. He's very loyal and brave. He can be quite scared sometimes though. He always tries his best to help his master, NightWolf. He wishes to be a deity, but he's basically hired to a deity, which makes him get a view of deity life. If you make him angry, you'd probably regret it. He's not exactly the greatest at standing up for himself, but he will. He's a super cool guy to be around though. He's normally very calm and wise.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: He has a dagger and a sword.
Powers: He can fly. He can also sense the truth and lies in people.
*Backstory?: NightWolf found Griffon as a small griffin. Griffon was quite injured and NightWolf used to her nature abilities to help heal him. For that, Griffon is is always there for NightWolf.
*Crush?:
Other: Athena

Name: Lukas Xinder

*Nickname((s)): Lukx (NightWolf)

Race: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual
*To Whom are They Employed: NightWolf

Appearance: Humanoid Apperance: Lukas has messy blonde hair. His eyes are cobalt blue. His skin is fair. He's usually wearing a gray or other dark colored long sleeved shirt underneath a gray hoodie. He wears gray or black pants. He wears black high tops. He always has his black headphones around his neck. He has maroon fox ears and canines (No, his canines are not red, if that's what you're thinking.), though his canines aren't too long. Fox Apperance: Lukas has a maroon pelt. Instead of his blue eyes, he has dark, amber oned. His tail fades from maroon to a softer red color.

Personality: Lukas is not exactly the loudest type of person, but not exactly the most silent type. He's sort of in the middle. He talks to many people, but he can be quite and be all silent. He's not exactly a flirt, but he does flirt every once in a while. He likes to tease and annoy people. He claims that he can never ever be bored. There's also someone to tease, annoy, and sometimes flirt with. He can get flustered really easily and he likes to find ships and make the ships canon with NightWolf. Lukas rarely falls in love and when he does, he tries his best to impress his love.

*Theme Song((s)): I can't think of any...

Weapons: A maroon katana and a crimson revolver.

Powers: He can shape-shift into a fox.

*Backstory?: Lukas used to live in the dark. Literally. He lived on another planet where it's always night. One day, he was messing with magic and travel to the world of Forengard. The first friend he made was NightWolf and has been working with her ever since.

*Crush?: NightWolf

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Adding some stuff to Lukas...

Name: Lukas Xinder

*Nickname((s)): Lukx (NightWolf)

Race: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual
*To Whom are They Employed: NightWolf

Appearance: Humanoid Apperance: Lukas has messy blonde hair. His eyes are cobalt blue. His skin is fair. He's usually wearing a gray or other dark colored long sleeved shirt underneath a gray hoodie. He wears gray or black pants. He wears black high tops. He always has his black headphones around his neck. He has maroon fox ears and canines (No, his canines are not red, if that's what you're thinking.), though his canines aren't too long. Fox Apperance: Lukas has a maroon pelt. Instead of his blue eyes, he has dark, amber oned. His tail fades from maroon to a softer red color.

Personality: Lukas is not exactly the loudest type of person, but not exactly the most silent type. He's sort of in the middle. He talks to many people, but he can be quite and be all silent. He's not exactly a flirt, but he does flirt every once in a while. He likes to tease and annoy people. He claims that he can never ever be bored. There's also someone to tease, annoy, and sometimes flirt with. He can get flustered really easily and he likes to find ships and make the ships canon with NightWolf. Lukas rarely falls in love and when he does, he tries his best to impress his love. He can get jealous really easily though.

*Theme Song((s)): I can't think of any...

Weapons: A maroon katana and a crimson rapier.

Powers: He can shape-shift into a fox.

*Backstory?: Lukas used to live in the dark. Literally. He lived on another planet where it's always night. One day, he was messing with magic and travel to the world of Forengard. The first friend he made was NightWolf and has been working with her ever since.

*Crush?: NightWolf

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

I'm also editing Griffon.

Name: Griffon
*Nickname((s)): Griffy (NightWolf. Griffon hates it.)
Race: Griffin/Human/Dragon Hybrid
*To Whom are They Employed: NightWolf
Appearance: Dragon Appearance: Griffon is a large, muscular dragon. His snout is yellow. His scales are brown and his underbelly is white. His wings are white as well. His eyes are bright blue. His talons and horns are white. Griffin Appearance: Griffon's beak is bright yellow, and his eyes are bright blue. His wing feathers are white and his body feathers are brown. His talons are dark, yellow. Humanoid Appearance: Griffon has Blonde-Brown hair. He has bright blue eyes and he normally wears a white T-Shirt and blue jeans. He wears orange converse sneakers. He also has brown griffin wingson his back
Personality: Griffon is a nice guy. He's very loyal and brave. He can be quite scared sometimes though. He always tries his best to help his master, NightWolf. He wishes to be a deity, but he's basically hired to a deity, which makes him get a view of deity life. If you make him angry, you'd probably regret it. He's not exactly the greatest at standing up for himself, but he will. He's a super cool guy to be around though. He's normally very calm and wise.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: He has a dagger and a sword.
Powers: He can fly.
*Backstory?: NightWolf found Griffon as a small griffin. Griffon was quite injured and NightWolf used to her nature abilities to help heal him. For that, Griffon is is always there for NightWolf.
*Crush?: xD Skylight. I must give him some love.
Other: Athena

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Attention to all whose forms have not been moderated yet, please go here: /327460

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Name: Toffee

*Nickname((s)): You can call her anything, really. She doesn’t mind unless it’s an insult.

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Goddess of Felines, Sugar, and Fantasies/Romantic Relationships (Thanks Riri .3.). 
*Symbols: A silhouette of a cat, A bag of sugar, and a bright pink heart. 
Powers: Night Vision, Ability to speak to all types of felines and to morph into one (bEcaUse Why Not?). 
*Pets: A British Shorthair cat with light gray fur and big, yellow eyes. He has a long, fluffy tail and stubby ears. Toffee likes to call him Cheeto. 
Appearance((s)): Light brown hair held up in a long ponytail. She has tan-ish skin and big, light blue eyes. She wears a dress that reaches just above her knees, and is made from a sparkly pink cloth, shifting from one shade of pink to the next. The dress is styled in a princess dress style. The top has a scoop neckline and no sleeves. The top is covered in a sparkling bead design. The skirt is covered in sparkles, less so at the top and growing more concentrated near the bottom. The dress trails sparkles everywhere you go, and they start to change colour when they land. (Never got to use the dress Jokester made for me so might as well use it now :D). Toffee is slender and really short, about 5’4 and always wears a cat ear headband on her head. 

*Personality: Toffee is one of the most extroverted, clumsiest people you’ll ever get to know. She enjoys making new friends, Cheering people up, and sippin’ sugary drinks like Boba. Her shipping obsession can be annoying along with her ear-pierced squealing. She doesn’t have much of a attention span when it comes to things she isn’t interested in and has a habit of pushing stuff off to the last minute. Toffee often focuses more on others relationships and doesn’t realize that she keeps pushing away her own love-life. She doesn’t have much confidence in herself then others would think. Being the Shipee instead of the Shipper makes her uncomfortable in a way. 

*Theme Song((s)): Krizin & Slyleaf - Peppermint Lips, Snail's House - Grape Soda, The Wombats - Turn. 
Typically Worshiped By: Anyone!
Domain: A Neko Astume Cafe. 

Any Temples?: Nyeh. 
Any Followers: Mhm! Though, only followed by a small group. She isn’t entirely well-known. 
Weapons: A Pink-handled battle sword. >:) 
*Backstory?: Ehhhhh, learned in RP. 

*Crush?: Open, just ask if ya wanna ship. 
Other: I dun have a favorite. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

@Toffee, This is the old sign up thread. The new one is here: /327460. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

^^Rune, could I still get excepted on this thread? I mean, the forum web won't let me copy and paste the whole form. :l 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

@Toffee maybe?? It's doubtful that someone would come to accept it here

You could maybe copy the form in parts or have someone else copy it for you

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

It’s late for me and there’s so much to read but is there room for a deity of creation, destruction, and entropy?

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

Everyone! This sign up thread is no longer in use. If you wish to join this FWRP, please go to the new sign-up thread at /327460. If you submit a form here, it will not be recognized or accepted. 

Thanks!

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Name: Daenerys Shizen Kogo

*Nickname((s)): Dae

Sexuality: Lesbian
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Wyverns/Dragons, Poison, Nature
*Symbols: Deadly Nightshade, a green wyvern
Powers: Plant growth and manipulation, poison manipulation, shapeshifting
*Pets: none
Appearance((s)): Daenerys has two (main) forms, human(oid) and wyvern. Her wyvern form is forest green, with moss and grass growing on her back, and dead branches making up her horns. These plants and horns are a dark green, as well as her claws. Her wing (arm?) membranes and underbelly are a yellowish-green, splattered with purple like poison, and her eyes are purple. Her human form has tanned skin, purple eyes, and green scale-freckles under her eyes and on the bridge of her nose. She has long green hair, shaved on the left side of her head, and she wears leopard glasses. Did I mention she has a tail? She wears jean shorts, a green t-shirt, dark brown jacket, black combat boots, and purple knee-length socks.
*Personality: Daenerys is often described as crude and blunt, with no respect for people's emotions. In truth, she does respect people, she just doesn't have any sort of social skills. She's very smart, but sometimes (OK, a lot) her temper gets the best of her. Which means she basically explodes.

*Theme Song((s)): Invincible by Adelitas Way, and Demonheart by Luca Turilli
Typically Worshiped By: Assassains, Dragons/Wyverns
Domain: She lives in the modern sect, in the branches of a giant tree, the trunk of which is the cafe and bookshop where she works
Any Temples?: Yep. They're usually small and hidden, surrounded by poisonous plants and stuff. On the altar, there's a poisoned dagger driven in hilt-deep, with a tiny wyvern sitting on top. You pray by feeding the wyvern a nightshade flower, and then giving it a silver coin.
Any Followers: Yes, mostly dragons and wyverns and all that
Weapons: Her poison, a bunch of extendable shuriken-chakrams disguised as gold bangle bracelets, and twin black katana-rapiers (basically a katana with the thinness and hilt of a rapier) she calls Belladonna and Nightshade.
*Backstory?: She lived in the Medevial Sect with her parents and siblings, until one day a rival dragon clan tried to poison her, because she was to be the heir to a powerful dragon clan. The dragons mistakenly added Ambrosia Flower in with the deadly nightshade, which not only negated the poison, but gave her goddess powers. She then moved to the Modern Sect, being kicked out by her parents because she was (in dragon years) a major, and she had to fend for herself and stuff. She got a job at a bookstore/cafe, Food For the Brain, where she works at when she's not doing goddess stuff.

*Crush?: Yep. Prodosia.
Other: Loki & Bast

Name: Prodosia Venenum Kardia

*Nickname((s)): Pro, Prodo, Venom

Race: Cat shapeshifter

Sexuality: Lesbian
*To Whom are They Employed: She works at Food For the Brain, and somehow ended up as best friends with Daenerys, and the manager, a hummingbird-winged goth by the name of Persephone.

Appearance: Her human form has short black hair in a pixie cut, with one green and one blue eye. She has black cat ears, a white, gray, and black tail, and several scars. She has one long one, stretching from a few inches below her right ear, to the nape of her neck, one across her nose, one over her left eye, one diagnal one on her abdomen where she was stabbed, and a bunch more on the insides of her wrists where she cut herself. She wears a black hoodie, black jeans, green sneakers, a silver and blue t-shirt, and a black and red mask with white fangs on it. Her cat form is a light gray, with white legs, underbelly, neck, and muzzle (think of a husky), black splotches on her back and tail, with one over her left eye (the green one) and ears, with dark gray stripes on the black.

Personality: Prodosia is often indignant and snappish, and she has a temper worse than anything. She's often very lonely, angsty, and unsocial, but despite that, she can smooth talk a cat into eating a cucumber. She's slightly unstable, and had major trust issues, but she would do anything for her friends, even if that means putting her life at risk.

*Theme Song((s)): Unravel (English cover) by Amalee, Echo by Gumi (JubyPhoenic cover)

Weapons: Claws and a dagger she keeps in her belt

Powers: Shapeshifting

*Backstory?: She lived with her parents, brothers, Akiresu and Oniera, and sister, Koeda, in the modern sect, but her life is a series of 'not-so-good' and 'really bad.' She's constantly jealous of her siblings, hates her aunt and aunt's husband, her 'boyfriend' tried to stab her and to top it off, she joined a gang with her friends, until the leader tried to stab her little sister, and Prodosia got stabbed trying to let Koeda get away.

*Crush?: Daenerys

Other: Loki & Bast (If you can't tell, she's based off a ridiculous mash of Needletail, Hollyleaf, Ivypool, and Kaneki)

Name: Persephone

*Nickname((s)): Per

Race: Hummingbird person (I forgot the actual name)

*To Whom are They Employed: Manager of Food for the Brain

Appearance: Persephone has short yellowish-green hair in a pixie cut and short ponytail, fading to a bluish-green at the tips, and bright green eyes. She commonly wears green lipstick and purple nail polish, with her black headphones around her neck. She wears a black leather hoodie (I think that's a real thing), under a dark green and purple floral print shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots. Her wings are a transluncent teal-green, and her tail feathers are a vibrant turquoise green.

Personality: Persephone is, like people think, all bubbly and cheery and stuff, but she can also be a ticking time bomb, with the shortest fuse imaginable, and a temper to rival the hottest fires. She's really smart, and loves thinking up tounge-in-cheek replies to customers flirting with her, or people she just doesn't like.

*Theme Song((s)): Beautiful Creatures by Illenium

Weapons: She carries a turqoise-green rapier she calls Sugardeath

Powers: She can manipulate plants to some extent

*Backstory?: No

*Crush?: No (not that I'm RPing anyway)

Other: Loki & Bast

• Posted at:

~+Rexy+~

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Aquila/Zeus

Crocodile

Python

Cactus

Kuchikori

Borealis

Prismatic

Souleater

Myscelia Ethusa

Mendica

Hornet

Can I join?

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

Name: Nephrite

*Nickname(s): N/A

Pronouns: He/him

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Nature, Animals, and Mystery

*Symbols: Nephrite, Clouded Leopards, Chinese dragons, and Banyan Trees

Powers/Abilities: The ability to speak to animals, have animals aid him, plant control, telepathy, future sight, healing, able to shape shift into any animal, enhanced speed, strength, intelligence, and the five senses by 10 fold, teleportation 10 meters at a time or less, invisibility but once he's been located he can't turn invisible again, and a Nephrite Green colored version of Doctor Strange style magic(Looks like the Eye of Agamotto's magic. He is weak against heat, cold, and illness..

*Pets: Liang the Clouded leopard, and Zhao the Green Chinese dragon.

Appearance(s): Brown hair with a streak of emerald green, jade green eyes(Pupil and whites are not green), tall about 6 ft appears to be in his early twenties, is kind like a emerald green robe flowy robe with hood on the wrists, ankles, waist, and chest have black leather outlined in gold, gold armor plating on the chest sholuders, wrists, and ankles a gold face mask with intricate designs in the eyes slot a to glowing jade green eyes(Eyes are all green)

Personality: Sarcastic, funny, brave, smart, reclusive, pessimistic, indecision is a big problem for him/me, always trying to prove himself even if he doesn't need, hates failure, doesn't like to retreat, want to die fighting rather than anything else, often prefer animals to humans, and doesn't tolerate being corrected

*Theme Song(s): Natural by Imagine Dragons

*Typically Worshiped By: Zoologists, Historians, Tribal people, and animals

Domain: A colossal Banyan tree and its roots spread for miles and sprout new trees a whole forest from one tree in side of the tree there is an ancient temple made of jade and covered in vine and prehistoric plant surround by an abundance of extinct and mythical animals

*Temples: The Temple of Sanctuary a temple filled with extinct animal being preserved and alive hidden from humans the temple is located in a jungle cave, and other random temple in jungles and other miracles of nature.

Weapons: Two katanas with a golden hilt wrapped in black leather straps, Nephrite blades not curved, can attach and become a dual bladed katana, although he can summon magical weapons

Backstory: N/A(for now)

*Crush: Open

Other: Nephrite

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

Everyone! This sign up thread is no longer in use. If you wish to join this FWRP, please go to the new sign-up thread at /327460. If you submit a form here, it will not be recognized or accepted. 

Thanks!

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Name: Venomous

*Nickname(s): Venom

Pronouns: Dead

Sexuality: Bi

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Agony and Pain, possibly changes

*Symbols: Black snake

Powers/Abilities: Kills anyone she touches or causes pain to ones she touches or just feel like a poke.

*Pets: a diamon-scales black mamba.

Appearance(s): Black cloak with dark red blood stains on it. Wears jet black leather boots and gloves. Her pants are made from alligator skin. Her long sleeve shirt is bright blood red and has a six pointed star on the sleeves, back and front. Her hair is different shades of blue and purple. Her hair style is a Side Swept Long Straight Bob. She has smokey eye makeup around her eyes. Her pupils are a neon blood red.

Personality: She is very mean but nice to certain people or deities. Most of the time she says rude things and judges other goddesses by their looks and style. She is basically a bully.

*Theme Song(s): My Immortal by Evansence.

*Typically Worshiped By: Laviathins

Domain: Israel

*Temples: Destroyed a long time ago by christians and other religions.

Weapons: Seven Branched Sword, Kunai, two butterfly swords, and her favorite the Kubikiribōchō sword.

Backstory: She was only taught by her devil father, her mother was a angel but died in battle. She would have a little good if her mother were still alive. Her father taught her how to conquer planets and realms, she has been trying to conquer Forengard but it is still a work in progress.

*Crush: Open

Other: Loki

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Poke

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Name: Lena

*Nickname((s)): Hazel(Don't ask)

Sexuality: Straight,maybe Bi  Maybe 
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Feminine magic, Night
*Symbols: The female sign,full moon
Powers: Fade into shadows,turn boys into girls for a period of time
*Pets: Owl
Appearance((s)): Beutiful,shiny black hair,Pale skin,pircing green eyes,uslliy wares a black romper but can be seen in a black dress
*Personality: in FWRP

*Theme Song((s)): Monster by skillet,Beliver by imagine dragons
Typically Worshiped By: Young girls,Young woman.
Domain: A forest in a dark wood tree house
Any Temples?: One is by her home just out-side the forest where she lives,her second one is out side of town
Any Followers: All young girls.They are just like the hunters of Artemis 
Weapons: Dagger that's smaller then a sword but bigger then a normal dagger.
*Backstory?: No one really knows

*Crush?: Ah,we'll see
Other: YAS!!!!!!!!!

Name: Astrid

*Nickname((s)): Stars

Race: Were wolf (!)

*To Whom are They Employed: Lena

Appearance: Silvery long hair,gold eyes,paler them normal skin,white dress

Personality: Sad,lonely,kind

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: Normal daggers

Powers: Were wolf

*Backstory?: No one knows

*Crush?: none yet

Other: DONE

• Posted at:

~+Egypt+~

Her

#PercyJacksonalltheway

I'm A Werewolf

Home- /346857

Forum brothers: Luke,Sriuis.

If I say I'm not ok,I mean it. If I say I'm fine,It's because I want to feel fine.

Wait, we're back on this sign-up thread? 

Well, okay. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

No, we're still using the new sign up thread I think.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Did mine come in late?;-;

CCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I just realized something.

Name: Lena

*Nickname((s)): Hazel (Please don't ask)

Sexuality: straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Feminine magic,Shadows
*Symbols: Otter,full moon,female symbol
Powers: Shadow travel,can turn boys into girls for a short period of time
*Pets: Great horned owl with silver eyes
Appearance((s)): Goddess form:Black,shiny hair,pale skin,Too green eyes.She can be seen in a black romper but can be seen in a black dress.

Human form: Black romper plus a leather jacket.
*Personality: Helpful,shy,lonely so lonely,kind

*Theme Song((s)): 
Typically Worshiped By: Young girls,young woman
Domain:A dark forest in a log cabin 
Any Temples?: Just out side a big city
Any Followers: Her pioneers.(Pioneers are literally the hunters of Artemis)
Weapons: Bow,blow darts,sword.
*Backstory?: Well,Lena was walking in the forest (Now her home) and she found a patch of Ambrosia Flowers.As she picked one,it turned to dust and dust showered around her.Confused,Lena walked back to the town she lived in.What she saw angered her.Men abusing young woman to do everything.She ran and hid in the shadows.Now realizing she was a goddess,Lena punished all those who where abusing woman.That's how Lena became the goddess of Feminine magic.

Shadows,from hiding in them to hide from the abusers.

*Crush?: Ohhhh,none yet

• Posted at:

~+Egypt+~

Her

#PercyJacksonalltheway

I'm A Werewolf

Home- /346857

Forum brothers: Luke,Sriuis.

If I say I'm not ok,I mean it. If I say I'm fine,It's because I want to feel fine.

Thanks!
Report Abuse

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Ok I'm sorry but Imagine's GGaD form is SO BAD

so i'm editing it

this is his new personality and appearance:

Appearance((s)): Imagine has black hair, and emerald green eyes that look right into you. He's always smiling. He's medium height, and he normally wears a green or blue t-shirt and sweatpants. If it's cold he'll wear a hoodie on top of that.
*Personality: Friendly, loves to introduce himself to new people, and likes to make friends. He has his secrets however, and he will only trust you fully after a long time. He sometimes self-doubts himself, though, but he keeps this hidden and doesn't usually reveal it. He adores going on adventures and quests, especially to help his friends. Imagine loves shipping and is a part of The Shipping Squad, but doesn't think he'll get a ship.

yeah the old one was so bad..

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

poke

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

(Ok, so I've scrapped all my old OCs May I rejoin? 0w0)

Deity Form: ((Credit to Jade River for creating it!))

* means Optional

Name: Arrow

*Nickname((s)): Ar, D.A., Your Sparkliness, 
Type of God: goddess

Sexuality: aromantic
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): endangered animals, oddity, and mischief?
*Symbols: A black feather dyed pink at the tips, a many faceted stone, a pursuit head, a dripping paintbrush
Powers: shape shifting, animal communication, bad luck spells
*Pets: many pet wolves, foxes, and ravens
Appearance((s)): A curvy figure, pastel dyed hair, and heterochromatic eyes. This is Arrow.

She is a small thing, about 5' in height; her complexion is incredibly pale, and covered with small, purple star shaped freckles. Her eyes are large, one pale cyan, the other gold. Her hair is messy, pastel hued, and short, stopping at her neck. 

Small purple horns adorn her head, and a large pale blue frill aligns beneath her abnormally large, and elf like ears. 

Arrow is usually seen in oversized coats. Her favorite a dark indigo. A large brown now is tied across the coat' s front, and bloomers are worn beneath the frilled white skirts. 

She always is seen with knee pads, large pink boots, and many belts. Two white, small, and delicately feathered wings sprout from her back, a pink heart can be seen on both wings. 

*Personality: Arrow is an enigma, most of the time she is quiet and fierce, another time she is loud and energetic. 

The being is one of pure chaos; she thrives off of weird and obscure things, and despises anything "normal". She has a quick temper, and is very moody. Arrow is mischievous, clever, but also a tad gullible. She does not take betrayal well though.

She loves animals and unusual people, and can be very generous and kind. She is loyal to those she trusts,and would do anything for them. 

Arrow can be very immature, loud, sly, and reckless. 

If she is anything though, she is brave. Perhaps stupidly so sometimes...

*Theme Song((s)): Monster~Nightcore. This is Me~The Greatest Showman. I See Love~Jonas Blue

Typically Worshiped By: conservationists, unusual creatures or beings, pranksters, 

Domain: The HeartStone Palace

Any Temples?: a few scattered in forests

Any Followers: not many

Weapons: drum sticks, glitter, her fist, daggers

*Backstory?: later please?

*Crush?: n/a

Other: Lokiiiiiiiiiii

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

1 , 2 , 3 ... 48 , , 50