The man is wearing what looks like a loose fitting blouse, baggy pants, and high leather boots. His bright blue eyes- er- eye (cause his right eye is covered) sparkles in the dying light of day. He passes by a couple of shops and girl with a cat, who are asking for jobs. If you can or are close enough, you can feel a strong power radiating off him. He stops in front of the library and stares at it. Hyperbole sits on the steps of the building a few feet away, reading. She suddenly looks up at the stranger with widened eyes.
"Pirate!?" She exclaimed loudly enough for several people to hear. The guy looks at Hyperbole with wide eyes when she tackles him into a hug.
"Purple!" He hugs her. Huh, weird, he called her Purple, must be a nickname. Some of the citizens who are shopping stare at the two weirdly before walking away.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Stars can’t shine without darkness.”

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Bump

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Bump

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

woah that's good write more and seriously, whatdoes bump and poke mean?

• Posted at:

I Am

A HUNGER GAMES TRIBUTE

A KOTLC ELF

A RAINWING

A SHERLOCK HOLMES (BBC)

a proud christian!

I AM PEETA

Favorite Fandom(s)- The Hunger Games, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Sherlock, Wings of Fire

ships~ 

#Everlark

#Team-Foster-Keefe

#Sherlolly

#Glorybringer

When you bump it means you bump it to the first page and when you poke a thread it means you ask people to comment.

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Hyperbole and the man started laughing loudly. The 19 year old pushed Hyperbole off and proceeded to get up and help her to her feet. 

“How’ve you been Hyp, it’s been centeries?” He asked while smiling, a slight blush on his cheeks.

“I’ve been good, other than the ‘When Light and Dark Clash’ war thing. How about you Salazar?” Hyperbole says while emphasizing the other name of GvE. The ‘Salazar’ dude looked shocked when she said war. He shrugged and smiled. 

“I’ve been good. So what’s this about a war?” 

“I can’t really explain it, but it’s really big and important on the safety of the Forums.” Hyperbole shrugs then looks at any on coming people.

”This my friends is Salazar, Salazar Dundragon. I’ve known him since I was a pup.” She elbowed him in the gut and he quickly waved while gripping his side. “He is my demon friend...so please don’t get him angry or anything...cause he could possibly murder you all...”

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Bump

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

*Crescent Walks up and says sarcastically* Oh! You can murder us all! Fun! *Says less sarcasticlly* As long as I don't end up fighting you or the other way around we should be good.

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

We should be good then...uh? *Salazar starts then trails off, not knowing anyone other than Hyperbole.* 

Lets just hope he can survive this war without getting angered... *Hyperbole muttered... you might wonder what she means.*

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Bump

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Bump

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

*Samy made a strange face* I don't like this guy

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

He’s a good person...I know he is. *Hyperbole pointed to Crescent.* This is Crescent and I don’t who the other person is...

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Out of the shadows a cloaked man comes into view. You cant see his face under the hood but you know it Apocalypse. He pulls his hood lower and says, "Stupid sun god! Curse you and your blinding of my eyes! Ah hello! New in town I see. Oh you will like it here. You will like it indeed." He then pulls out of his pocket some weird small cake. He holds it out. "Blood cake anybody?" As you watch a magot crawls out of the bloody cake and falls to the ground.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

*Salazar gave a nervous laugh and backed up a step.* Ah, I think I’ll pass... I may be a demon and all but I don’t like blood.

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Bump

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

*The sound of hooves on pavement is heard, and Ryoshin appears. He dips his head to Salazar.

Greetings, I am Ryoshin.

*He then looks to Apocalypse with empathy, knowing him to be a friend of Bengal’s.

*Peach then appears, in her humanoid form, holding an umbrella over her head. The grouchy vampire continues on her way quickly, like she’s in a rush. Perhaps to buy things for her experiments or healing Bengal. Or she’s looking for someone to kill. Ryoshin watches her uneasily, but looks back to Salazar.

What brings you here, besides seeing Hyperbole? That is, if you came for another reason.

*His tone is gentle and friendly.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

(Changing is font color) 

I came here to find a new life where people don’t hunt me down for being a demon. I had no idea Hyp lived here. This whole getting jumped by her was unexpected... *He smiles nervously as more people keep talking to him, he obviously isn’t used to people talking to him.* I heard there was place where all creatures lived in harmony but from what I hear from Hyp, there is war going on here.

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Bump

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Bump

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

*Ryoshin nods.

Sadly, it is true. My master’s sister has put my master into a coma, burned villages, and kidnapped my Leucrocuta companion, Zebenya...

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!