bop

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Ok since both my posts didn't work I'll make a different one...

Peter sighed. "Why are you so weird, and gross." He said. He stood in a fighting stance. "Would you like another round?" 

Theodore almost couldn't take it anymore so he kneed Helix in the gut and pushed him off if himself. The he jumped up without using his hands and stood over Helix.

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

D

o

r

e

e

n

i

s

s

t

i

l

l

u

n

c

o

n

s

c

i

o

u

s

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

What the scrap! None of my posts are going through and I'm not even role playing!!! 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

I'm trying to figure out why my posts aren't going through the last thing I said was a question directed to you, Eliza, I was just asking if you would like to role play one of my characters since I have 3 and you only have one...You could either role play Cassie, or Ruby if you'd like? 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

XD that's how I felt when Ruby got knocked out. Oh! I forgot about Ruby...oops...since Doreen is passed out would you like to role play either Ruby or Cassie?

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Oh great now it wants to go through...XD

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Oh, this is back?

Venom ran at Peter full speed, ready to tackle him

Helix put his arms on the ground and launched himself upward, kicking Theodore

• Posted at:

Wupad

That is all.

What do you mean it's back? It never left...it's not like it could get up and walk out of here XD.

Theodore flew back, but pushed out his hands catching himself in a hand stand and flipping back over in a fighting stance. 

Peter got your by the blow and was forced into the ground. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

@Crimons nah, I'm fine, but thanks for asking! I think I'll just stick with mah fave superhero's kid. :D

Doreen's eyes flickered open a little, then they fluttered close again, and it was obvious she had slid back into unconciousness.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

@Eliza ok

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

STAY ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program with an announcement:

@Eliza: I agree. I've been silently stalking this thread, and I'd like to see it continue to live. I'll try not to poke/crash this thread unless necessary. (Ps: I like your name, cuz that's my real name, so ya.)

Now back to your regularly scheduled program

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

@Wupad please, please respond!

@Fantasy/Lilac Who is your favorite character? And I like your name my old name used to be Fantasy now I only use that account if I forget the password to this one XD. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Helix ran up to Theodore and kneed his chin

Venom punched Peter with both fists

• Posted at:

Wupad

That is all.

I like the relationship thing budding between Theo and Doreen, Tony's kid (wasn't it AJ or something?), Bucky's kid (Ember?), Starlord's kid (Starfox), as well as a few others, I just can't remember their names.

I used to like Ruby (Scarlet's kid), but not as much now she has the symbiote stuff in her. I also would like to see Helix (I forget his reg. name) without relying on the venom stuff.

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

@Fantasy, that's actually a good idea I'll think about it.

• Posted at:

Wupad

That is all.

@Wupad: Thanks! If I have any more ideas/plot suggestions, I'll let you guys know.

I wasn't sure if this would work (and I forget if it's on the list of kids people could RP as), but what if there was a kid of Deadpool. No, I haven't watched the movie. There is (or used to be) a kid of Wolverine. It would be interesting to see them interact

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

-Hey it's onyx, but account was like deleted or something, so I made a new one, to be honest i didn't think this rp would make it for so long, i feel happy that it did. I'm so sorry i've been absent, I honestly didn't now how to start again -

Peggy

Peggy didn't make it to the medical room, because she started to hear loud nosies. she quickly made her way towards the noise, and kicked the door open, with her shield in front of her. the scene before her was horrifying, Helix was taking on Peter and theodore, and he looked quit scaring doing it. she got ready to throw her shield, similar to how you would throw a frisbee. Peggy through her shield, it spinned as it headed towards helix.  

(i'm making a new character) 

Name: Ivan Maximoff

Nickname: Iv

Super hero or villain name: Silver Arrow

Hero or villian: Hero

Parent: Quicksilver

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Ivan has short hair, but its still long, and it's usually to the right side of his face, he likes to run his hands through it a lot. he has bright blue eyes, that almost glow, and almost look like electricity. his hair is white, but the roots are a dark brown(i kind of imagined him to look like Lucky blue smith)

Hero costume: it's all black, but on wrist and shoulders is silver armor. he has silver lines that start by his shoulder, and they go down his torso, he also has one that starts from his hips, and down his legs, and tops at the end of his feet, on the side. on his side are silver plating, just like his shoulder and wrist, going form side to side, he also one some like that on his thighs, and ankles. the black fabric it very stretchy and flexible, and able to absorb electric hair currents while running. on the back fabric is has this weird honey comb pattern, that the lines of the honey comb glow a Bright blue/green color. the suit goes all the way up his neck, and stops around were his jaw line starts. he has goggles, that have a computer like screen in them, and they have black lenses,, so you can't see his eyes.     

Casual wear: a black turtle neck sweater, with dark blue skinny jeans, and black vans. he ears black headphones, and they hang out of his sweater, while there plugged into his phone. 

Personality: Ivan is cocky, and flirty. he likes to tease his friends, sometimes it rude, other time it's playful. even in the most serious, and a high chance that there going to die, he can make a rude or sarcastic comment. he doesn't take a lot of stuff seriously, and usually goofs off, or just does nothing. though he is rude, and makes comments like 'i don't even know why were friends' or 'i hate you guys' and 'i don't even know why i'm still here', he still could not ask for better friends. he is a very cheeky flirt, and cocky towards the girls. he gets irritated easily, and get angry even faster, and will usually make a rude comment, and storm out of the room. he will play pranks on everyone, even the grown up, though he never does any towards it cousin, aunt, father, or Natasha, he rather live. though his sarcasm and teasing can get annoying, sometimes he never fails to make his friends smile. for some reason, he loves to read, and is usually listening to music while reading.    

Crush: Peggy, feel free to crush on him, either males or females. 

powers: Same as his father, he is really quick, and when he run, electricity runs around him, that's why he wears the suit, though sometimes he doesn't, and when he stops, his hair is all magnetic, and sticks up.  

Backstory: Ivan never has been close to his father, and never got to know his mother, she left him and his father when he was to little to remember her. he would usually be in his room, listening to music, and reading. he flirts with girls, alot, but with Peggy the most, it gets on her nerves 

Other: Marvel Rock. he likes Classic rock, Alternative, Rock, Hard rock, metal, and some kinds of pop, and a couple of songs of rap, he also listens to piano, violin, flute, Orchestra, and Choir Music.   

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki God Of Mischief and Lies.  

"There's More To Them Than Meets The EyeOPTIMUPRIME 

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

YAAAASSSS!!!!! My cuz is here! Welcome back Onyx! : )

Theodore fell to the floor and saw Peggy throw the shield. He smiled at Helix evilly. But then his face fell when...

Ruby jumped in front of Helix and made a shadow shield to block the shield. It threw her back but she jumped up quickly and formed a shadow sword at her finger tips and she ran at Peggy. 

(my color messed up again)

Theodore growled and jumped up and round house kicked Helix in the face. 

Cassie scooted closer to Doreen and tried leaning over to help her when her leg coursed with pain where Venom had bit her. She winced at the pain and sat back up she flipped her cap up and inspected her leg. 

Peter took the first punch from Venom but ducked at the second and threw a hook punch at Venom's gut. "Give up Eddie!" He said as he did so. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

I want to jump back into this, but Ember's still in the hospital and I don't even know what happened to Magni....

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

It feels weird to have more than three people posting XD

Doreen regained conciousness, and sat up, rubbing her head. It was throbbing emensely. "Oh, hello." she said to Peggy. "How are you? I'm fine, other than the fact that I was just thrown into a wall and knocked out by Venom's kid." she said cheerfully. She got up and set her jaw. "Okay, NO. MORE. MISTER NICE GUY!" she ran behind Helix, jumped up, and pushed off his head, flipping in a frontflip, which also pushed Helix over. Then she did a backflip, her feet landing straight on Helix's chest before she did another backflip, landing behind him.

No, I don't know why I keep putting Lego Movie refs in here XD

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

@Oncilla Magni was with Theodore & Tori but Harmony hasn't posted in like forever. He was still with Tori when Teddy got his spidey sense and ran off to go fight Helix. I hope that helps... : )

@Fantasy I was planning to tell you that I was planning for Ruby to flip back in a bit but like after the fight and hopefully when her and Helix escape. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

@Eliza I know right!? XD

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

@Crimson: Okie, sounds good. Even if you don't immediately switch her back, I feel that Ruby hasn't reacted properly to the fact that she can now do shadow stuff. Maybe the fight caused her brain to kick in fight-or-flight instincts, so she hasn't really realized yet that she has new powers. While she is a witch, don't you think that she'd be shocked by her new abilities? Also, she just got these powers, so she'd be an amateur at controlling/working with her symbiote compared to the skill/powers Venom or Helix has with their symbiotes

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Silver Arrow

Ivan, arriving after getting lunch and went and watched a movie, walked into the compound, and heard a loud commotion down the hall. he rushed to the door, like a normal human, and peaked in, to see Ruby jumping at Peggy, with a scar sword, and the venom thing, Helix, standing not to for away. Ivan rush in, with his super speed, leaving a trail of neon blue behind him, and grabbed Peggy bridle style, before his got to her. he stopped his super, when he got to the other side of the room, away from Helix and Venom Ruby. he looked down at Peggy with a smirk, "you're cute, can I keep you?" he asked, and winked. 

Peggy

Peggy felt a breeze, and suddenly she was on the other side of the room, in someones arms. she looked up, and her dark navy blue eyes meet neon electric blue ones, and she mentally groaned, Ivan Maximoff. he was looking down at her with a smirk, "you're cute, can I keep you?" he flirted, with a wink. Peggy glared at him with her navy blue eyes, "This is not time to being flirty, Ivan" she scolded him, and she crossed her arms, and soon realized she was still in his arms, and basically flipped out of them, and back onto her two feet. Ivan smirked at her, "i'm not flirting, i'm just being extra friendly to someone, who is extra attractive" he said, putting his arms out, as almost as if it was a duh factor. Peggy rolled her eye, and magnetically called back her shield. 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki God Of Mischief and Lies.  

"There's More To Them Than Meets The EyeOPTIMUPRIME 

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

To my knowledge she has had her powers for a while so she has had time to practice with them. And she doesn't actually have any "powers" from the symbiote, but when it was "curing" her it kind of switched her mind set and she just needs a hard smack in the head. Like in the first Avengers when Loki did that thing with his staff. Does that make since? 

Ruby snarled as Peggy disappeared momentarily and spun around right as she reappeared across the room. Doreen popped back up regaining consciousness. She snarled and formed a bat and ran at Doreen, swinging the bat.

Theodore jumped in front of Ruby to block the swing and it hut him in the arm he felt a slight crack and yelled in pain. 

Cass looked up as Teddy got hit by the bat. You can do this! She thought. She teleported in front of Teddy and punched Ruby before she landed and her leg seared with pain. She yelled and almost fell over before she saw the bat swinging toward her. She shrunk and hit her blasters the bat just missed her. Her leg was slowly heating up and it began to burn. "Ow!!!" She yelled even though she knew no one could hear her. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Poor Helix! Have mercy! XD

Helix got hit by every attack sent his way, but the thing that did the most damage was the sound Peggy and Ruby did when clashing shields. It made Helix scream in pain he pulled back from Tyler for a few seconds because of the noise. Doreen's attacks also sent him into a wall. "What...?" He said in shock before coughing 

Venom got affected by the shield sound as well, he staggered back as Venom slowly pulled away from Eddie for a few seconds just like Helix. "No...!!"

• Posted at:

Wupad

That is all.

Ooo like the bell in the third spider man....the original ones...(they're the best no matter what any body else says!) 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Poke

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Welp, this is awkward

• Posted at:

Wupad

That is all.

XD yeah I have a tendency to make everything awkward. XD

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

boop

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Hey guys I'm sorry but I have to leave. There are some things I need to take care of in my life so I will not be on Wings of Fire any more. I'm going to have to move all my forums to The 39 Clues and I was hoping to ask Onyx if I could move this one to The 39 Clues. I would give you full credit? So if you guys would still like to role play with me you know where to find me. ; ) You guys can role play my characters if you'd like. I don't mind : ) I wish you guys luck and...adios! : ( : )  I'll miss you!!! 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

We'll miss you, Crimson!

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Nuu! I don't know where the 39 clues is!

• Posted at:

Wupad

That is all.

I'm guessing it's not to late to join.

Name: Richard Reilly

Super hero or villain name: Wolf Spider

Hero or villian: Hero

Parent: Scarlet Spider

Sexuality: Straight

Hero costume: It's much similar to the traditional spider-man suit, however it is more of an armour, made out of metal. It's coloration differs from the spider-man costume with black replacing red, and brown replacing blue.

Casual wear: He typically wears a black overcoat along with an large black hat and jeans. He also wears a light blue scarf. He wears these clothes to hide his face as best possible, as he's uncomfortable with people.

Personality: He's a cynical and calculating person, and often angered by things. He stands for what he believes is right, and will fight even allies to obtain justice. His patience is a long enduring thing, and this adds to his expertise as an investigator. 

powers: While he has been unable to figure out how to create web-shooters, his natural spider abilities are incredible, particularly his spider sense.

Backstory: Abandoned at an early age, and thus he at first suspected he was the child of Spider-man, but learned that his past was more complicated and confusing. He learned he was the child of a clone, an confusing concept, that lead him to distrust all people.

Other: Marvel Rocks

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Darn it! I'm not suppose to be on here but I posted to tell you but it didn't let it through!!! 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

NOOOOOO. Well I guess this is goodbye Crimson and to this too, I've been here for a whole year and now I say goodbye. I'll miss this...

• Posted at:

Wupad

That is all.

welp there goes doreen...

*DIGS THROUGH PAGES TO FIND FORM FOR FUTURE USE*

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

1 , 2 , 3 ... 26 , , 28