In the woods a old man lay on the ground crawling around in the mud. He wore a black cloak and torn pants. His face covered in darkness in the hood that is pulled over low.  He felt the ground blindly. His hands were covered in mud, grass and dead leaves. He heard you coming and froze. He stood slowly and took in deep breaths threw his nose. "Hello? Please come out. Its so dark here. There is no light. No light..."  He felt a tree as he limped over in your direction. He pulled back his hood and you saw a wrinkly face. It was Apocalypse but he was old. Very old. His face seemed to shift like it was unable to take one shape and he had a big white beard and his eyes were white. Pure white like the eyes of a dead fish. 

(With help I changed Apocalypse. He dose not remember anything or anybody.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

Zealot~

"Apocalypse what happened to you!?" helped keep you standing. 

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Apocalypse waved his arms about fighting off Zealot weakly. "NO! NO MORE! NO MORE NEADLES! NO MORE KNIFES!" He got loose and fell to the ground and his form changed. He looked exactly like Zealot then he changed again back to how he looked. He then said in Zealots voice "Apocalypse what happened to you!? Apocalypse what happened to you!? Apocalypse what happened to you!? Apocalypse what happened to you!?"

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

Zealot~

Slapped Apocalypse across the face. "Snap out of it!" Grabbed his shoulders and shoot him. "Remember me!"

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Zealot~

"What have they done to you!?" Hugged Apocalypse gently.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Apocalypse shivered. "He broke me. He said I was no good. He changed me. I still feel the snapping of bones. The master is not pleased oh no he is not."

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

*Ryoshin appeared, galloping to Apocalypse to support him. He knew that Bengal cared about Apocalypse and he’s just a really nice Qilin in general. Peach soared down from the sky, examining Apocalypse.

Hmm... let’s see... hyper-aging, trauma, disturbed, insanity... definitely torture involved...

Apocalypse, what happened?

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Apocalypse looked around wildly. “Where? Who said that?” Apocalypses face shape shifted into everybody’s faces over and over. “Lord not happy. Lord not happy. I’m different now. I’m better he says. I’m cured now. Cured. Who are you all?”

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

Zealot~

"You must have been brain washed. Apocalypse I am your friend, Zealot. We destroyed some of the universe together." Felt like crying.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

"Friend. Friend......... Friend! FRIEND!" Apocalypse started to twitch. His arms and legs grew thin as bone and long like a tree trunk. His fingers grew crooked and clawed. He stood ten feet tall and threw back his hood. He kept the beard and wrinkly featured but his face shifted till his jaws popped out like a short snout and his mouth became filled with sharp needle teeth.  His face reminded you of a wolf. He smiled. His empty sockets glaring down on you. He chuckled. "No friends here. I can see clearly now. I remember well what I am. I have no friends. I am alone. Its just you. Me. And the DARK. You will all rot! YOu will AlL RoT WITH ME!" He then grabbed Zealot by the throat with his two large hands. His fingers wrapping around Zealot like snakes. He lifted him off the ground and you watched in horror as Apocalypses jaw broke. His lower jaw unhinged making his mouth biger. He opened wide. His bristling needle teeth sticking out ready to bite Zealots head off.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

Apocalypse! NO! *Hyperbole shifts into a wolf like creature with large back paws and wolf-like back legs. Her arms grew a bit longer and her fingers are longer with razor claws on the end. Her jaw unhinged and morphed into a wolf-like snout as wiry white fur took over her skin. (She looks sorta like Professor Lupin in his werewolf form.)* DO NOT HURT YOUR FRIEND! *Hyperbole howled in anger*

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Stars can’t shine without darkness.”

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Apocalypse looked at Hyperbole and growled and threw Zealot into a tree. "So you volunteer to die? Good. Your bravery will lead you to your grave." Apocalypse charged on all fours and slammed into Hyperbole throwing her to the ground. He then bent over her and grabbed her arms and opened his jaws and bite into her shoulder. His teeth sinking into flesh and his tough licking up blood as he grotesquely sucked the life out of her slowly.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

*Peach rolled her eyes, looking bored. Ryoshin reared up, kicking his front legs in the air as flames spouted from his mouth.

Apocalypse, I do not want you to die! Please calm down, we will find a way to save you! My master seems to be fond of you, she would be terribly upset if she woke to find her friend dead. Please, stop killing Hyperbole.

*Peach inspected her claws before, suddenly, her jaws sprang open and a jet of blood sprayed from her fangs at Apocalypse.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

*a strange dart buries itself in Apocolypse. The venom is a sedative and can blind the eyes as well as highly dull the senses.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Apocalypse screeched and let go. He clawed at his face for a bit and then sneered. "I cant see with no eyes and cannot smell now but I can hear. To hear you scream will please me!" He charged Peach slashing with his claws.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

*A strange blade flies through the air and buries the tip of its blade on the grond in front of Peach, partially protecting her from the blow, and Dreamer, a hooded figure, jumps on Apocalypse's back and buries two daggers with red blades in his back. She then takes a dagger and throws it at his right ear.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

*Peach still looks bored, even amused.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

*Hyperbole screams and flails around under him. Even after he lets go she flailed around. She was returning to her original form and her shoulder rapidly bleeping.*

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Zealot~

"I'm sorry friend. I have no choice." Hair began to stand up. "haaaaaaaaaaa...........haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" A rose pink aura surrounded Zealot. "AHHHHHH!!!" He went to his strongest form, Super Saiyan Rose. "I will miss you dearly." Dropped a Sensu bean into Hyperbole's mouth. "Rest, Apocalypse is my concern." the bean healed the wound. Looked at Apocalypse. "You want a real fight!! You got one!!!" Launched himself at his former friend and kicked Apocalypse into the air. ~I must finish it in one blow~ Charge his energy and a ball of energy appeared between his palms. "FORGIVE ME!!!" Launched his most largest Ki blast that headed dead straight towards Apocalypse. Knowing I was holding back I looked away as I kept the beam of energy going. A few tears streaked down my face. The blast making a electric warbling sound.

((Mods please please let this through))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

*Dreamer pulls her sword out of Apocalypse's back and jumps out of the way.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Anya~

Anya finally arrives to the commotion. And there was Apocayplse. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Hadn't he died?? But there was no time for a happy reunion. a fight was brewing. She got her shield and her mighty Soviet sword.

• Posted at:

==Delirious ==

Young Historian

PROUD American!!

Captain Seraph of the Seawing Army

#ClerilIsAFruit

Joined Wings of Fire forums on December 20, 2014

"I Have the power!"~ He-man ✠ 

ツ    

UP!!!!

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Apocalypse was hit hard by the blast and fell and all you could see of him was smoke. You then heard laughter. "HAHAHAAAA! How fun. Now your starting to bother me." From the smoke a skeleton stood up with sharp teeth and crooked bones and a smile on its face. Mud and tar started to form around his bones making him a body. A large shape with wings like a crow. His teeth grew longer and his eye sockets were lit with embers. Ram horns grew from his skull and then flew into the air. He tucked in his wings and smashed into Zealot. His arms arched with green electricity as he came down. The electricity arched threw Zealot and from Apocalypses arms barbed wire came out and stabbed into Zealots neck and chest.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

*Dreamer buries two daggers in Apocolypse's eyes, then repositions herself and throws another in his ear.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Apocalypse roared in shrill scream of rage and threw Dreamer off of his and ripped the daggers out of his eyes and ear. "That.... hurt." He then changed transforming into a large black snake hissing and spitting then arched his head and struck at Dreamer with poisoness fangs.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

*Dreamer grabs hold of the not sharp parts of Apocolypse's fangs, then pushes Apocolypse's fangs downward, burying them in the dirt, then stands in Apocolypse's mouth and uses Raven Dragon to slice off his right fang.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

((VENOMOUS NOT POISONOUS))

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Zealot~

Screamed in pain and grabbed a Sensu bean and ate it. The wires came right out and they fell to the ground. My strength was back to its full level. "You, were my best friend. I stood at your side. I was your ally. But now I know you are not Apocalypse. I will destroy you from existence." Grabbed dreamed and threw her out of the way. "Apocalypse. Leave them out of this." Disappeared and appeared behind Apocalypse, hugging from from behind and making sure he can't escape. "Everyone get as far away as you can. I am going to self destruct, this blast should be able to erase my former friend from existence." hugged tighter and tigher. 

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

*Salazar appears and grabs Hyperbole bridal-style and teleports farther away.* Someone take her! *He handed her off to someone and teleports back to Zealot and Apocalypse. He yells to Zealot.* I will not let you die friend. I may not know you well, but I don’t know if ye can die! *Salazar ignites his body into flame and jumps onto Apocalypse’s back also.*

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Zealot~

"I made sure to have my family bring us back with the planets magic if the plan does not work. Get out of here please. I can't let you die because of me." Had some ki energy form around Apocalypse. I hugged Salazar. "I need you to get out of here. You will not survive the blast." Made some energy carry Salazar away. Hugged Apocalypse tightly again and my and his body began to glow rose pink as you heard a loud thunder sound. "If I'm going, I'm taking you with me!" Hugged Apocalypse super tightly to keep him from moving. "Goodbye Fusion siders, and all the siders from all over the omniverse."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

*Dreamer thinks, knows, that it will not work. The last blast didn't eliminate him, and she didn't think this would either. She didn't know if he would still be alive or not, but she knew to get out of there. She gives a strange five note whistle, sheathes Raven Dragon, and with Apocolypse's fang still in her hand, she jumps from tree to tree, running from the fatal blast.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

/302628

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Apocalypse changed form into a giant and backed up into a tree slamming Zealot into it. He then turned into a snake then a giant vulture then back to a snake then into a muddy mess. A thing with a body of mud and blood with barbed wire wrapped abound its body with demon wings and no eyes and a large mouth filled with teeth except for the one Dreamer cut out. After all the shape shifting Zealot still clung on. Apocalypse laughed knowing what he was going to do. "HAHAHAHAAAA! FOOL! YOU LIVED AS A FOOL AND YOU WILL DIE AS A FOOL!" He twisted more trying to get loose then roared in rage spitting out foul words and also saying, "Your fighting will be no use! I PUT MY FAMILY IN THE NOOSE THATS THE TRUTH! THE LIGHT KILLED ME CUZ IM HIDEOUS NOW IM BACK AND I CANT BE GONE! NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED! EVERYBODY IS BAD! YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME? ILL RIP YOUR LEGS OFF SO YOU CANT WALK! THEY LAUGH AT ME ILL RIP THEIR JAWS OUT SO THEY CANT SQUAWK! ILL TURN YOUR FRIENDS INTO TOXIC WAST! I AM A BEING YOU CANT COMPREHEND NOW YOU HAVE REACHED THE END!" 

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

Salazar grunted as he stared at Apocalypse. The wind shifted upward around him and it lifted up his hair to reveal the black eye. Flames surrounded him and he shifted into his demon form. Black leather wings shot from his shoulder blades and he turned into something more draconic. His right I turned pitch black like the left eye and scales formed near his eyes. His form enlarged into somewhat the same size as Apocalypse.* I have seen to many friends and family die in my life to allow you to kill my friends!

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Apocalypse looked at Salazar and smiled a toothy grin. "Ah demon brother. You have no friends. Do not live on love of friends. Be like me. FEED ON THEIR FEAR. FEED ON DEATH AND WAR. FEED OF HATE. Like this..." He reached back and grabbed Zealot. Zealots skin burned and the pink glow of his power became more powerful. Out of his control. The glow became blinding. "You burn. I burn. WE ALL BURN!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

Zealot~

"You will destroy no more!!" I threw apocalypse down to the ground and then picked him up by the neck. "Final........KAMEHAMEHA!!!" Made a blast of energy radiate on Apocalypse and it began to turn Apocalypse to dust as I put all my energy into this attack. Began to turn the dust into nothing. 

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Apocalypse started to turn to dust. His laughed echoed in your ears making them bleed. His bloody muddy flesh burned off his body. His human bones underneath with wolfish teeth. His bones became blackened and burned turning to dust as well and as he burned his skeletal form laughed happily until he crumbled to nothing. In the dust pile was his heart. A silver sapling tree starting to grow slowly with gold leaves growing. It was beautiful making a tear come to your eye. It was sleek and shining like moon light. A shame such a pure thing has to hold the life source of a horrible monster like Apocalypse.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

1 , , 3