In the beginning of October, there was a sign advertising a creepy haunted house stay-the-night expirience. In the middle of the night, a haunted house popped up. The sign in forum square advertises- "Now here!"

You decide to check it out. When you arrive, the sky turns dark with black clouds, smothering any sun or moonlight that tries to break through. The grass in front of the haunted house is pale green, once overgrown but now dead and dry. Bones litter the ground. The house looks broken down. A window is smashed in, and the door has only one hinge on the bottom keeping it from falling to the ground. It looks like it was once a house filled with beauty and glory, but now the broken down victorian house looks like it really is haunted. An unearthly scream echoes from inside it.

Darksea sneaks up on you, grabbing your shoulders and yelling, possibly scaring you. She releases you and smiles. "Did I scare you? Ha. Well they sure did a good job decorating this place. Those bones almost look real. And do they hire people to scream inside of it? Anyways, it's realistic as heck."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

Oncilla jumps and whirls around, barely stopping herself from slapping Darksea in the face. "Ack! You should be careful doing that--I have a tendency to punch people who ambush me. Anyway, you're right, the bones do look pretty real. We could try smelling them--real bones have a very distinct smell."

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

"Yes." Dreamer says suspiciously, sniffing the air. "There is a weird smell in the air, and I don't like it at all." She looks a bit panicked as she recognizes the smell. "Yeah. this is SO not good."

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Oncilla wanders over and picks up a femur. "Hmm. Texture is fairly correct I think, not that I've felt many non-avian bones, and the proportions look decent." She holds it up to her nose and sniffs.

(So are they real bones?)

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

"Is it me, or does anyone else smell rotting flesh?" Dreamer asks warily. She puts her hand warily on the hilt of a steel sword wrapped with red leather and with a round, polished ruby embedded at the end.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

(Yep they real bones)

"Come on, you guys. I heard this place is supposed to be really good. Maybe they put scents in it or something to make it smell real." She shrugged. "Anyway, we should wait for a few others before we go in."

• Posted at:

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

"When we go in, tread lightly." Dreamer says, pulling out her weapon, a long sword with an amber hilt and a wine red blade with unknown glyphs carved in black on it as she looks at the house with a wary expression. "VERY lightly. I think something bad is in there."

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

"Rotting floorboards? Rancid beef?" Oncilla shrugs, then pauses. "Eew, maybe I will tread lightly. I don't wanna step in that. But anyway, humans aren't the only animals with bones and decomposable flesh. Maybe they used cow or pig or something and threw in a few replica human skulls. I can't imagine many people know what bones smell like, no matter how good they are at haunted houses. I mean, unless they're catering to forensic scientists or dog-people, who other than me would even check for that?"

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Can I join? I will be Jovial))

walks around outside of the house. Shrugs shoulders and sat down on the sidewalk. "Meh..."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Hyperbole creeps up behind the three silently then screams. “You guys think this place could be real?” She says as she sniffs the ground and bones. Trying to be sneaky she stuffed a bone into her book bag. “It smells awfully real and these bones are real.” She bounds up to the porch and looks around for any creepy crawlies (*cough cough spiders cough cough*).

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Stars can’t shine without darkness.”

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Oncilla pulls a handkerchief out of her pocket and ties it on her head, holding the bone she picked up under her arm. "Should we go in?"

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

*Dreamer advances into the house, eyes alert and wary.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~