At this school, you will be learning side

by side with dragons from all the other

tribes, so we wanted to give you some

basic information that may be useful as

you get to know one another.

You have been assigned to a winglet with

six other dragons; the winglet groups are

listed on the following page.

Thank you for being a part of this school.

You are the hope of Pyrrhia's future. You

are the dragons who can bring lasting

peace to this world!

WE WISH YOU ALL THE POWER

OF WINGS OF FIRE! 

For anyone who is doing this; I will create a list of the 40 dragons (you guys) who will be joining. All you do is; write down what happens to you. If anyone(s) are on at the same time, you may have the story with eachother. If someone does something with you in it, have your story go with that! Have fun, and don't get TOO crazy...

Sincerely,

cobracat991

P.S.      

If you would like to be in this, just say your name, species of dragon, likes and dislikes, attitude, and we will find out more about you as we go on... (try to keep the epic or crazy powers at a minimum.) And this is for the ones who joined the previous one. Sunrise, the NightWing, Frostbite, Abyss, Oyster ,Jade,SilentClaws, Blizzard, the RainWing-NightWing, Grouper, Chimbu, and Hurricane.  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dragons. Clay,Tsunami, Sunny, Starflight, Glory... then Moonwatcher, Winter, Quibi, Kinkajou, Umber, Turtle, Peril, and the rest... 

Mephiles...

This is exactly the same as the last one. Lets just start here. (if you would like to know more, see my posts page and click on the other Jade Mountain Academy.)

• Posted at:

Dragons. Clay,Tsunami, Sunny, Starflight, Glory... then Moonwatcher, Winter, Quibi, Kinkajou, Umber, Turtle, Peril, and the rest... 

Mephiles...

Hi Cobra! Ok you didn't have a form so I made my own, hop that's ok.

Form:

Name: Agate

Tribe: SkyWing SandWing hybrid

Age(human years): 15

Appearance: she is a petite wiry young dragoness. She looks almost like a regular SkyWing. Except she has a SandWing's snout, talons, and frill. Her scales are a dusty red, with overlapping brown and gold. She has glistening obsidian eyes.

Personality: she is clever, fun, and mischievous. She is a great flier and a loyal friend. She loves mango, owls, and reading and she is also a very skilled artist and singer.

Other: none

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Save a spot for me please

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Okay! Anyone may join.

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

I wait silently waiting.

I had gone into the eating place to find two dragons. They had been fighting, but both had gotten hurt. I went over to the two dragons, hoping they would be well enough to walk to the infirmary. Unfortunanly, both were unconcious, and had many scratches. Wait! I had though. These dragons couldn't of caused these scratches. Someone else attacked them and left. They put the two dragons together to make it look like they were fighting eachother.  At that moment, Sunny and Clay ran into the eating cave. They were shocked to see the two dragons there. I explained to the what I had heard, and why I came to investigate. I helped both of them move the two MudWings (I later found out) to the infirmary. Both were covered in many fruits, scratches, dust, and paint that I could not tell which tribe they belonged to. 

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

I had been waiting outside the infirmary as the two dragonets were taken care of. A SkyWing passed and asked what had happened. I tell him about the fighting. He seems concerned, but walks away as if it is nothing. Two RainWings heard the comotion, so they wanted to know. I have told them some, but the mystery still needs uncovering. Clay comes out and tells me they will be fine. I go back to my cave. It has only been five days since the start of school. Is someone already trying to shut it down? 

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

For the ages!!!

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

Gooday.

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

All spots are filled, but you can join as a random dragon (who will be random no more.) 

JADE Winglet: Agate, myself, Sunrise,and  The NightWing.

SILVER Winglet: Frostbite, Abyss, and Oyster.

GOLD Winglet: Jade, Blizzard, and SilentClaws.

COPPER Winglet: The RainWing-NightWing, and Grouper.

QUARTZ Winglet: Chimbu, and Hurricane. 

All extra spots can be filled. If not, they will be other characters. Chimbu, Oyster, and SilentClaws are still up for being your character. (Look at Jade Mountain Academy (five years later) Limited Spots. Please Join! to find out more)

Sincerely,

cobracat991.

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

Goodday.

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

I am on right now if anyone would be interested.

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

*I haven't figured out a gender yet so in this one I'm going to register as female

Name: Barren
Nickname|Alias: Bar | Ren | Arren 
Date of Birth: January 30th 
Gender: Still deciding? Vote for it, i guess? (It has Barren as a he in the bio/desc)
Tribe(s): IceWing | SandWing
Allegiance: N/A—he lives in the rainforest with his friend Fortuity, but the queen understands that he chooses to have no alliance (although he has vowed not to hurt a RainWing under contract or by his own will unless absolutely necessary, eg in self-defense or if it is a criminal)
Abilities|Powers: He has absolutely no usable powers (though he is no less excellent in combat thanks to his dad). He actually does have some really, really weak frostbreath, but the first and last time he used it, he almost died when his throat froze over—he would've been a goner if not for Fortuity's quick action.
Appearance: Tall and lean, not gorgeous or anything but doesn't at all look ugly or unremarkable. He has an IceWing's build, but he has the little horn on the top of his nose. He doesn't have the mane of IceWing horns and instead has the SandWing back sail, although it is a little stiffer than a regular SandWing's. His tail tapers to point, just not one as thin as a normal IceWing's. It doesn't have spikes, but it has a stiff sail that mimics his back sail. No barb. His scales are a smidge paler than the usual SandWing color, and he does have random smatterings of bone-white scales on him. His underbelly fades from normal SandWing yellow to bone-white. His wing membranes are the normal SandWing scale colors, just a tiny bit darker and dustier. His back sail and tail sail (it rhymes!) is lighter than his wings but darker than his scales. Black eyes, since SandWings and IceWings seem to have the same kinds of eyes. His horns and claws are ice-white, but one claw on his back left foot is black. His throat is covered in frostbreath scars (I know they describe what it looks like in Winter Turning, but I can't remember). Has a huge scar crossing from his right side to his right flank (from the MudWing battle). Wears the SandWing extremist's scale on a flimsy anklet on his back right leg, and under that, he wears another anklet with the MudWing's scale, which he wears as trophies/reminders. He wears a thin silver chain necklace that his father passed to him. His mother's and father's scales alternate on it. He wears this as a tribute. When he used to perform, he preferred wearing subtle silver and gold accessories in tasteful amounts as well as translucent silks (eg for his tail, wings, arms) to accentuate his movements. After receiving his frostbreath injury, he covered it up with slightly more opaque silk. After he stopped performing and became a sellsword, he received a great many more scars, including a burn scar across his tail (“yippee, my collection is complete” was what he said to Fortuity when he returned to the rainforest). Has two daggers strapped to his front legs and wears a specially crafted blade that attaches to his tail (it looks a little like a scimitar on the end of his tail).

Personality: *ok why did I have so much trouble with this????? anyway here goes will probably be very incosistent but hopefully you get the gist* Pretty serious—rarely jokes around and disapproves of joking about serious matters. However, he's also very sweet; he's compassionate, generous, and generally knows the right thing to say if you're feeling down. Has neither an intellectual nor an emotional approach to things, but typically prefers going with his gut if the situation doesn't absolutely require analyzing. Kind, but brutally honest if you ask for it. Hates looking back on things, even though he ends up doing it sometimes. Tries very hard not to hold grudges—feels like he already has too much hate after the extremist incident and the MudWing attack. Has a long fuse but will snap if you insult something/someone he cares about—he's good at combat, but is also has an equally sharp tongue that he prefers not to use but can wield. Confident, though easily embarrassed. Used to be very cheerful and positive, but has become a little more realistic over the years. Would sacrifice himself for his friends and family but not for anyone else.
Voice: If you're choosing him as a dude, he used to be between a baritone and a tenor; not really deep and not really high, but rich. If you're going for a dudette, then between an alto and a mezzosoprano. Had a good voice for singing. After his throat injury, it became rough and scratchy. When he became a sellsword, he intentionally began speaking in a lower voice so people take him more seriously.
Relations:
-Mother: Fjölbreytt the IceWing.
-Father: Negev the SandWing.
-Crush(es): N/A
-Admirer(s): N/A
-Lover: N/A
-Mate: N/A
-Dragonets: N/A
-Siblings: Was going to have an older sibling, but the egg never hatched, much to his parents' dismay. Sometimes dreams of what his sibling would've been like. Refers to his siblings as Desolate in his head—sees Desolate as a sister.
-Friends: Fortuity the RainWing. Has other friends but none major enough to name individually so it's all up to you.
-Allies: (Kind of) RainWings.
-Enemies|Rivals: The SandWing extremist—doesn't know his name, but keeps one of his scales on a flimsy anklet as a kind of trophy/reminder. A little skittish around MudWings—he knows the MudWing was only protecting his home, but he's still a little nervous around the tribe.
-Pets: Not really, but has grown attached to a particular sharpy eagle. Fortuity makes fun of him for this. Has yet to name him (basically you can choose a name or leave him as “the harpy eagle”).
-Other: N/A

Backstory: His mother was an IceWing and his father was the SandWing. He isn't sure how they got together, but he is assuming his parents' parents fought together under Blaze and became friends. His parents probably then met and fell for each other (around a century after Jade Mountain's creation). They decided to live in an oasis in the middle of the desert, close to the Scorpion Den for supplies but far enough to avoid being tracked.
When he was two (human years), his parents were attacked by a SandWing extremist who thought hybrids were the scum of the earth. His mother was killed, but his father killed the extremist. His father, after the incident, made it important to teach him how to fight, putting him under rigorous training. He didn't really have the aptitude for it, but he appreciated his father's efforts and worked hard until he was just as good, if not better, than most other dragons. They didn't talk much about his mother. His father later died of illness when he was 15 (humans years) old. Around 12 years old he found that he had a passion for song and dance.
He decided to begin exploring the continent under a neutral banner, occasionally performing for small audiences for some pocket cash. He sometimes had to fight off dragons who either mistook him for a spy/invader or hated hybrids. When he was 18, he got seriously injured while fighting off a MudWing who thought he was invading their territory. He passed out and Fortuity's border patrol found him (assuming RainWings are more competent in this future).
They didn't really like each other in the beginning—the queen decided to trust him, but a lot of the RainWings, including Fortuity, were skeptical. Eventually, Barren won him and many other of the RainWings over when he helped them rebuild after a natural disaster and started giving small performances. Became best friends with Fortuity in particular after rescuing him from a stray rebel MudWing while Fortuity was on patrol. Barren insisted that they were even, but somehow they ended up following each other around and becoming pals.
Found “his” harpy eagle at around 20 (human years). Found it tangled in a NightWing trap and had to confront a hostile NightWing to save it. He let it free, but it sometimes comes back to visit, for some reason he can't explain. Fortuity sometimes makes fun of him for getting attached to such a creature, but he shrugs it off.
Later, Fortuity couldn't believe that Barren didn't have powers, so they decided to try. Barren found out that he did have pretty pathetic frostbreath, but in addition to its lameness, he wasn't designed to use it—his throat froze over, even with the minimal amount that he used, and he would've died if Fortuity hadn't spotted the nearby hot spring. They briefly wondered if it would work if he throttled his frostbreath and firebreath evenly, but they decided that it would be impossible. Even if it was, Barren wouldn't have been willing to try it. Barren refused to talk to Fortuity for a month after the whole deal—but after a week into the following month, they made up; Barren apologized for ignoring him and thanked him for saving his life, and Fortuity apologized for probably the 50th time for encouraging him into it. Fortuity still feels guilty and Barren is still pretty bitter over the incident (not really at Fortuity), since he'll never sing again.
He decided to put his fighting skills to use as a sellsword. He refuses to kill innocents, but will fight anyone that's not a RainWing. Gets nervous around MudWings, but will still battle.
Other: N/A

• Posted at:

♢ Mjee 

"It's better to be hated than

loved,

loved,

loved,

for what you're not."

Wow... everyone is welcome to start.

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

I have reached a way. A way...

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

Erm....if I can't join then just tell me and disregard this post.

Name: Obsidian

Species: Sky/Night

Dislikes: Being in a crowd, attention

Attitude: She is shy, but she has a side of fierceness in her. After classes end, she most commonly takes out her training dummies and training weapons and goes to practice in an empty cave.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Everyone is welcome. You can start telling your story now. (I am on...)

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

Obsidian's POV

I walked nervously near the great hall, where some dragons had been wounded. I didn't know who it was, but whoever it was, they were big, bad, and ruthless. I would stay alone from now on.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Barren

• Posted at:

♢ Mjee 

loved,

loved,

loved,

for what you're not."

(Woah sorry for random post, my computer is being laggy.)

Barren

I walked through the halls tentively, and scanned the halls for a teacher or instructor. As the next dragon passed, I smiled and flew into the library. Finally, peace.  (Going to make this extremely short post, short. Watch out for my long paragraphs for later)

• Posted at:

♢ Mjee 

loved,

loved,

loved,

for what you're not."

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

The more mysteries....

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

The time is coming.... You may start (whatever this means) PoVing. 

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

POVing means that you start writing in your character's point of view.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Starting now!

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

Plz save a spot for me, I will join but I'm busy right now and I don't know when I can right this. I might do it right now or I won't.

please save a spot for me

• Posted at:

~Crystul~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Mirror, Tell me something...

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long time...

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Everyone is welcome. Limited spots.

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

*waiting for something to happen*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

On the sixth day of school, a MudWing messenger arrives. He talks with the teachers, Clay and Tsunami the most, and acts very secretive. He has been here for a total of seven hours. I had been coming back from History class, when I noticed him. He was wearing a black hood, and holding a scroll. He turned, saw me, and nearly did a double take. 

"Oh..." He said calming himself. "I didn't see you there. My name is Alcoy. You must be the new dragon. Can you tell me a bit about the island you come from?" He asked many questions in that one sentence. I told him only the name of the island. He wanted to know what other types of dragons lived there. (back to the present) 

"You are interested in the other dragons?" I say to him, though I am not surprised. "Yes. Are there any... dragons that could be far off relatives of the MudWings?" I think for a moment before replying. If he is a spy... no. I must keep my answers to a minimum. If he wants to know more, he will have to wait. I tell him abit about the orange/red dragons. "They sound like SkyWing-MudWings." He replied again.

We talked a bit more, then it was time for me to go to my next class. I'm usually never this talkative. I started to think. He must have something... magic even? As I said goodday for now, he pulled off the hood. I had known it! This was Alcoy. They great RedWing guard. He too, was from my land. 

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

Crimson:

Alcoy. THE Alcoy. Here, of all places. Why here?

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

I wake in the middle of the night. My thought reach back to Alcoy. He is here hiding as a MudWing. Why? I ponder this question for a while. Soon, the SkyWing Crimson's snores break into my thoughts. Soon. Soon, I will need more space...

I wake early, make my way to the Academy entrance, and then fly out into the cool morning light. I land over in a forest cliff. Jade mountain has many lakes and streams running through it. This one is my favorite. I emerge from the pines to the lake. The frosty water lapps at my talons. I lift my head and close my eyes. This... now this is a place much like my home...

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

Ha ha WOW I need to keep track of all my Roleplays from now on

Obsidian:

I woke up in the night, and I noticed that Alcoy was gone. Probably exploring. I sat on my bed, unrolled a scroll, and began to read.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

If anyone is on, I would like to start a little Roleplay. 

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

Agate slowly padded through the halls. Her ears twitching towards every sound and her obsidian black eyes glittering. "Uh, hello, I'm trying to find my winglet?" She called out, tucking her dusty red wings inward through the narrow halls. "I qualify as the SkyWing, anyone here?"

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

I'm all ears, go ahead.

Obsidian

I heard someone out the hall. I nervously walked out there to see who it was.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Hearing Obsidian she turned around and walked over to him "h-hi, I'm Agate." She said with an awkward smile.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

I know this... I creep out of my sleeping cave. I have heard voices in the hallcave. I see a red tail disappear behind the corner. I run to catch up. The dragon looks around wearlily. Then, she turns and screams. It is a sound more like that of thounder. I black out from the sound. Fading... fading... nothing...

I wake up breathing heavily. It was only a dream. I try to comfort myself. I grab the water bowl next to my sleeping ledge. As I start to wash my face, Sunrise peaks her head over the side of my rock. Smiling she says: "Goodmorning! How are you today? Why are you washing your face? Oh yeah, you must need to keep clean. Silly me! I usually wash also, but I'm not used to waking SO early. Do you usually wake up this early? Oh wait! You told me you do. Yesterday, the sixth day of school, I saw you leave. Did you have fun in the cold morning air? It would be too cold for me... Brrr. Even thinking about it makes me shiver. Ooh, look at my scales. They got a bit pale blue!"

I finish washing my face. I look over at the over-exited Sunrise. "You should wake up early." I tell her. Sunrise stares at me. "Why do you say that?" she askes. "Because... your name. Sun-Rise. You should honor your name."

As I finish this sentence, I jump down from my ledge. I hear the SandWing, SkyWing, and NightWing complaining as I leave. Oh, Sunrise. You can make everyone feel happy... Hehehe...

I get to the Academy entance. I take a deep breath of the cool morning air. This... is wonderful. Then, I spread my wings to fly to the mountain lake I had found. Right be fore I make the run-leap start, Alcoy runs by. I feel the wind he makes, as he leaps over the edge. I see him start to fly away. Then, a dark shape collides into him. Both fall down to the forest below.

I stare open mouthed. I have to get down there! I think, but I am already diving downward.

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

More things are happening...

• Posted at:

Mephiles...

1 , , 3