Prologue 

It was midnight in possibility. One of the moons full and bright.
At the edge of the village there was a small dragon cottage. It was simple it had gray stone walls and a wood roof and floors. One of the rooms in the cottage had one window which the moon light shone brightly through upon a nest made of hay and soft fabrics. And in the nest sat a dragon egg. The egg was as orange as fire and had spots that looked like flecks of sand. In front of the nest sat quietly a female skywing admiring her egg.
The skywing had bright orange under scales and soft red scales and amber eyes. She sat there admiring her egg. She knew that this was the night that it would finally hatch and she would become a mother. A few minutes have passed and finally the egg started to shake and crack.
"Sandstorm the egg is hatching hurry!" The skywing stood with the biggest smile on her face.
A few moments later a male sandwing came in to the room a bit dazed and tired not as excited as the skywing. His eyes fell upon the shaking egg in the nest. Both
The sandwing's scales and under scales were so light yellow that they were almost white and his eyes were as dark as night. He had scars all over his body from fighting in the sandwing war.
He looked at the egg that was soon to be his dragonet. "I can't believe I'm going to be a father and your going to be a mother Cloud." He said with a smile on his face.
The egg was cracking more and more. And finally the top of the egg broke of and a female sky/sand hybrid dragonet came out on to the nest. Cloud and Sandstorm gasped horrified to see their dragonet. She had crimson scales and gold yellow under scales and her eyes were dark violet and her claws were bright orange and she didn't have a barbed tail. She was beautiful in every way but one thing. She had no wings. Cloud and Sandstorm looked at their child in shock at the sight of her wingless shoulders.
The dragonets smile was slowly fading as she looked at her parents faces. Sandstorm backed away slowly from his daughter as if she was the most disgusting thing in the world. Cloud stood there looking at her daughter in utter shock. The dragonet sat in her nest knowing that her life would be difficult. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

I'm a land of stories super fan!

If you like it please say something. And if there's any way I can make it better please tell me because if you do you would be helping me. This fanfic is like practice for me so I can write real books some day. 

And the first chapter should be ready tomorrow. 

Hope you enjoy!

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

Poke 

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

GASP

MORE

PLEASE

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Glad you like!

i should have chapter 1 ready tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

YESSS MORRE

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Sounds cool, wonder what you'll name the dragonet

• Posted at:

>~Sσʅ~<

trashed up... trash

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Chapter 1

(4 years later)

Crimson was waiting behind a
Bush. It was day and the sky was beautiful and cloudless clear.
Crimson looked up at the sky she always wanted to fly with all her heart. She would be daydreaming that she was flying with the wind in her face and she felt like she was free but that was always just a dream and she would soon wake up and find herself wingless and trapped.
She always felt trapped on the ground as she watched all the dragons in possibility flapping their wings. She lives in a small cave on a hill hidden with trees so she could always see possibility but nobody can see her. Ever since Crimson was born her parents had hidden her from the world. As soon as they found that cave they put her in. They came less and less the Crimson became and that was fine with her. They always looked at her so much disappointing that it made her want to cry. They always treated her like she did something wrong all because she had no wings. Crimson suddenly heard someone coming in the bushes. She smiled as she saw her one friend in the world comes out to her from behind the bushes.
Standing in front of her was a male skywing he was smaller then most his age and his scales were so orange it was almost yellow and he had bright orange under scales and amber eyes and on his forehead he had a large white lightning shaped birthmark. "Hey Lightning." Crimson said exited to see her friend. Crimson and Lightning meet 3 years ago when he was wondering next to Crimson's cave. He was the only dragon beside her parents that knew about her. He came when her parents were gone and they would play all day long. He lives in possibility with his father he never liked to talk about is life much. He always managed to make Crimson laugh. He was holding a sack in one of his talons. "So what's in the bag?" Crimson asked.
"You'll see Crim." Lightning said as he was opening it and pulled something round and spiky out.
"Your favorite! Am I a great friend or what! Happy birthday!" Lightning said holding a pineapple for Crimson. Crimson smiled as she saw her favorite fruit she took it with pleasure. "Thank you I love it."
Crimson said as she cut it in half to share. But Lightning wasn't done and he reached into the bag again and pulled a large black fabric that looked like a cloak and it had padding on one side to look like wings. "I made myself you can put this on and nobody would notice that you don't have......" he stopped feeling a little guilty he knew that Crimson was very sensitive about not having wings. "What I mean is that you can put this on and go to the village. " Lightning said holding out the cloak for her. Crimson wanted to go to the village vary much but she felt like she couldn't she felt trapped. Crimson glanced at the sky sighed and said.
"I can't." Lightning asked Crimson every year if she wanted to go to the village and she always gave him the same answer. Lightning looked a little disappointed. "It would only be for one day Crimson come on you can't stay here forever." Lightning said. That's what Crimson wanted to believe that she couldn't stay here forever. She wanted to see the world go on adventures with Lightning and she wanted to fly more then anything.
She thought about it for a minute she was about to say yes then she stopped herself and looked at her wingless shoulders. She always thought that she was more of a lizard than a dragon. "I can't Lightning I just can't what if someone finds out what if I get i captured I ... I just can't." Crimson wanted to cry. Lightning has been her friend since they were 1 years old and she hated saying no to him he was the sweetest dragon she knew which was sad since the only other dragons she knew were her parents. Lightning put a fake smile on his face and said. "Well think about ok maybe later we can try. Let's go have some fun it's not every day my best friend turns 4!"
And he handed Crimson the cloak and poked her playfully. Crimson was so thankful to have a friend like him. Lightning hopped out of the bushes toward the woods and Crimson got up set the cloak down and ran to follow him.

(Please let this through)

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

:) So far I ship them

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

I'm so sorry that it took so long really I am! 

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

It's ok!!!

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

This is really good! I like it. :D

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

~{This siggy is currently under construction}~

Thanks guys!

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

Chapter 2

Crimson and Lightning played all day until finally they tired themselves out. The sun was starting to set. The cool breeze softly blow in Crimson's face. They started to climb the hill to Crimson's cave until they made it they walked in. It was in the hill and only someone that knows that it's there would find it. There was trees covering the entrance on all sides. On the inside it was small. In one corner was a pile of hay that resembled a bed and in the middle of the room
Was a pile of burnt wood and next to the bed was a few random scrolls. "Home sweet home." Crimson mumbled to herself self as she looked at the only home she ever knew. Lightning looked at her face saw the sadness in them. "Hey how much time we got before your parents come." Lightning said. "Don't know... you should probably leave they could come anytime now." Crimson sighed. Lightning reached into his bag (before they went to the cave they went back to the bushes and grabbed Lightning's bag and had a picnic.)
Lightning pulled the padded cloak and offered it to Crimson. "Lightning I can't I just-" Lightning stopped her. "Just think about it ok that's all I ask." Crimson looked at the cloak and took it. Lightning started to head out of the cave. And he took of and started flying to Possibility. Crimson watched him leave as he was flying once again wishing for the millionth time that she could go with him high into to clouds. A few hours had past and the moons and stars were shining bright. Crimson was about to go to sleep when she heard something coming into the cave. She turned around to see the scolding faces of her parents. Her mother Cloud of the skywings and her father Sandstorm of the sandwings. They both were standing in the entrance way of the cave. Sandstorm was holding a leather bag around his neck Crimson figured it was holding meat and Cloud was holding something that looked like a scroll in her right talons. "Hello mother hello father." Crimson said. She was both happy and upset that they came but she didn't show it.
Sandstorm walked to the middle of the cave and blow fire breath at the small pile of wood and lit the cave.
He sat down and pulled his bag off his neck and reached into it and pulled out a dead lizard and quietly offered it to Crimson she took it and sat down next to Sandstorm "Thank you father." Cloud came and sat next to Crimson. Cloud gave Crimson the scroll she opened it to read. It was about the dragonets of destiny. Crimson's favorite topic. She always liked reading about Sunny the sand/night most of all. Sunny was strange and different from all the other dragons like Crimson. Crimson liked to think that she was different for a reason like Sunny was that she was supposed to be a hero.
Crimson started to silently chewing her lizard and and set her scroll aside. Her parents seemed to be watching to flames in the fire as they danced and turned to smoke. "Thank you for coming." Was all Crimson could manage to say.
They sat there for a few minutes in silence. Sandstorm's expression was impossible to read. He just stared at the flames in the fire. Cloud kept glancing at Crimson's shoulders Crimson felt like a entire crowd was starring at her. Crimson felt so uncomfortable. "Thank you for the scroll and lizard." Crimson said trying to brake the tension.
"Your welcome." Cloud said.
"How was your day Crimson."
"Good mother."
"Good." Her mother said.
Sandstorm hasn't said a single word. Crimson always thought he was a little creepy. Crimson wondered if it was her fault that they were like this that if they were ever a happy couple before she hatched or when they are away from her. It pains her to think about it. Every time Sandstorm looked at Crimson she could she gilt in his eyes she thought it was probably because he brought a dragon without wings into the world.
Crimson looked at her. She knew or at least thought that her mother loves her. There was one question she always wanted to ask her parents all her life but she was never able to have the courage to ask she was always so scared to it was the biggest question she had but it was always the one she wanted most. It was the same question that Lightning kept asking for years. Crimson thought that she might as well ask tonight. She took a deep breath and said. "Mother father." "Yes?" Cloud said.
"Can I go to possibility?"

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

NUUUUU WHY MUST IT STOP THERE

MORE PLEASE

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Chapter 3

Now that got their attention.
"What?!" They both yelled at the same time. "Are you crazy!"
Sandstorm said standing up.
"What? It was just a question!"
Crimson said becoming a little angry. Crimson stood up and faced her father. "What's wrong with the idea of me going anywhere?" Crimson said. "The question is what's not wrong with the idea of you going anywhere!" Sandstorm yelled loudly. "I think she was just joking Sandstorm." Cloud said standing up and coming between Crimson and Sandstorm. "I wasn't joking." Crimson said. Sandstorm stared at her with so much anger that her courage was suddenly leaving her. She suddenly felt trapped and small under his stare.
She wanted to run and hide but she knew that if she did she would stay here all her life so she stood her ground and put her brace face on.
"Why can't i besides the fact that I'm d-d- different?" Crimson stammered.
"The fact is that you are too different! Having no eyes would be less noticeable!" Sandstorm shouted as his anger grew.
Cloud stood between them becoming worried for her daughter's safety.
"Please Sandstorm calm down."
Cloud pleaded but he paid no attention to her.
"It's not my f-f-fault!"
Crimson stammered backing away slowly. Then she looked into her father's eyes and surprised to see deep gilt and regret it seemed that she had hit him with her words harder then she realized and she wondered why. Then his face hardened again and he said.
"You will never leave this cave. Not now not ever!" And then he stormed out the entrance and started flying away.
Then Cloud turned around and glared at her daughter.
"That was a very risky thing you said you should count yourself lucky that you have a home and that we didn't throw you out of our lives as soon as we saw your shoulders!" Cloud said calmly and then she turned around and left into the star filled sky after Sandstorm. Crimson looked into the sky she saw the three half moons and waited until her parents were out of sight then started weeping. She hated her life. Every time her parents came she always started to cry after they left.
The only good thing in her life was Lightning. He was the only dragon that cared about her he always wanted to help her to show her the wonders of the world. Then a thought came to her mind. She wiped her tear filled eyes and went inside her cave. She looked around at the gray walls of her home.
"Lucky?" She whispered to herself and realized what she wanted to do. She went to the back of the cave and there was a rock in one spot that looked like a part of the wall. Crimson moved it and reveled
A large hole in the wall that was holding all of Crimson's treasures.
There she found the large leather bag Lightning gave her. She took it out and started putting all her things into it. She found the bracelet that Lightning made himself for her. It had pretty rocks he found by the river he said it wasn't that good but Crimson always treasured it. She stuffed it into her bag. He once gave her ink and a blank scroll so she can write with it. She put all he things she found inside and a few of her favorite scrolls about the dragonets of destiny including the one her mother gave her that same night.
And then she grabbed the cloak out of the hole and put it in her bag. This decision was going to change her life and she hoped for the better. She thought her life couldn't possibly get worse.

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

Did you like the 3 chapter?

hope you did. 

And and if you have any questions about the story just ask!

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

YYYYUUUUSSS GO CRIMSON

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Chapter 4

This is crazy! This is crazy! This is crazy!" Crimson kept saying to herself as she walked around her cave. The sun had just came up into the sky the day after Crimson's argument with her parents. She stayed up all night feeling restless. Crimson had packed all her things ready to run away. She was freaking out about the idea of running away trying to talk herself out of it. It was like she was having a argument with herself in her head a part of her was saying to do this and the other part was saying it was crazy. Lightning and Crimson had agreed the day before that they would meet in the bushes. And that was still hours away from now. This would be the biggest decision Crimson would make in her entire life. Crimson was scared of anything bad that might happen but if she doesn't go she will be a prisoner all her life. Crimson wanted to see the world she wanted to see the rainforest kingdom and she wanted to see the sea and she wanted to see jade mountain academy. She even wanted to be a student there. (Lightning told her about jade mountain academy)
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad not having wings if she wasn't so trapped in the cave Crimson thought.
Crimson walked to the entrance of the cave she could see Possibility in the distance. It was a beautiful sight all the different dragons from different tribes all coming together in one place in peace. Maybe there's a reason they called this town Possibility maybe there was Possibilities in there for even Crimson.
Crimson was both very excited and very horrified. After telling Lightning that she wants to run away there's no turning back. Crimson was walking through the woods to were they usually
Meet. And for the first time ever Crimson was the one late. The sun had finally climbed into the sky over the world.
Crimson was hoping that Lightning was still there and didn't get tired of waiting. She had spent most of the morning in her cave making sure she didn't forget anything and that she wanted to do this.
Crimson took deep scared breaths as she walked. Then finally she made it to the bushes were she found a bored Lightning and it looked like he was playing with a stick. When he looked up he jumped not expecting her to be there and then he noticed that she saw the stick and dropped it looking a little embarrassed.
"Hey what took you so long?" Lightning said trying to get her mind of the stick.
Then he saw her bag and that she put in the cloak he gave her.
It covered he back and shoulders wonderfully everyone that see it will think that her wings were just small. A large smile started to grow to Lightning's face as he understood. "Me and my parents had a fight last night."
"Oh."
"I want to go to Possibility."
"Okay let's go."
Lightning said trying to hide the excitement in his voice and failing.
Crimson smiled to.
But little did she know that she would find the real reason why she was wingless. 

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

But little did she know that she would find the real reason why she was wingless.

WHAT

THE

THREE

MOONS

STAR

VOMIT

BY

ALL

THE

SNAKES

NEXT

CHAPTER

MUST

COME

SOON

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Chapter 5

"I can't wait to show you everything!"
Lightning said for the one millionth time. They were walking to Possibility and Lightning kept going on and on none stop about the town and how much he wanted to show her. Lightning was talking Crimson's ears off but he didn't seem to notice. "And there is a sandwing that sells the most delicious chicken kebabs ever!"
"I know Lightning that is the billionth time you told me."
Crimson said trying to act angry and failing. Then finally they made it. They were standing behind a cottage at the edge of the town.
Crimson couldn't figure out if it scared her or amazed her she chose amazing.
Lightning saw her eyes light up with wonder.
He loves seeing her happy.
Lightning checked Crimson's cloak.
"So were do you want to go first?"
Lightning asked.
"You pick." Crimson said walking out behind the cottage carefully.
And Lightning leads the way and they walked into town.
As they walked into Possibility all of the dragons gave Crimson a strange look. Crimson just hoped it was because she was a hybrid.
The more different dragons
They passed the more of Crimson's bravery turned to fear as they glared at her. She lowered her head hoping to be less noticeable.
Lightning seemed to be so excited to show her his world. He had the happiest smile plastered on his face and it looked like it would never leave. And that made Crimson feel better in every way possible but she was still scared out of her mind. Crimson took a deep breath before she was able to talk. "Were are we going?"
"The best kabobs in Possibility."
Lightning said with a huge smile.
Crimson had a strange look on her face.
She had no idea what in the three moons was a kabob!
As they walked deeper into Possibility Crimson made a mental list of all the worst things that can possibly happen to her and unfortunately it was a very long list.
"Here we are." Lightning said excited. in front of them was a hole in the ground that had a fire burning inside and on two sides of it was iron sticks and there was small holes in the iron and that's were the kabob sticks were placed above the fire. And behind the fire was a small cottage. Then the cottage door opened and a female sandwing walked out. She looked about the same age as Crimson's parents. The sandwing had scales that were slightly darker then Sandstorm's and under scales that were slightly lighter then Sandstorm's and she didn't have as many scars like most the dragons her age. When she saw Lightning she walked over to them and stood on the other side of the fire and smiled like someone smiles to their customers. "Hello Lightning how's my favorite customer doing?"
Then she glanced at Crimson with interest. "And who's your friend?"
Crimson suddenly felt like she couldn't breath. She was scared out of her mind that she was being looked at like an animal for sale.
Lightning noticed this and said.
"This is Crimson she just wanted to try out a kabob." It came out a little more rude then he meant but the sandwing still stared with interest.
"We will take two chicken kebabs
please Lizard." Lightning said
Opening his leather bag he had around his neck and took out two round coppers. Lizard finally looked away from Crimson and took the money and took two of the kebabs off the iron and handed them to Lightning. Lightning took the and handed one to Crimson and they started walking away.
Lizard watched them walk away as an idea formed in her head that would make her rich but first she needed the hybrid.

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

I am so sorry it took so long!

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

Is anyone there?

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

Ooh.....if her parents find out.........

I don't even want to know

Maybe.......she'll gain super awesome powers

Maybe

Most likely not but still

Ok I'll stop ranting now

I'm here

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

hi! ok i lost my phone and i am using my laptop. i am rainbowdragon1061 or at least i was. and do not worry i am still going to make this fanfic. thats why it has been taking so long. im sorry about this!

• Posted at:

colorsplash                                    (hi guys i lost my  old phone. im rainbowdragon1061 or at least i was. and im still going to make my fanfic The tale of a wingless dragon.

This is so good please continue!!!!!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Also, I NO TRUST LIZARD

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

This is a really amazing fanfic so far, good job!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Hi guys I’m rainbowdragon1061. 

And my nickname is still colorsplash. 

• Posted at:

Colorsplash

(I lost my old phone and got a new one and a laptop. I was rainbowdragon1061 and I am rainbowdragon1213 and I am still going to make my fanfic The tale of a wingless dragon)

Thanks. And I got a new phone and now I am rainbowdragon1213 and I’m rainbowdragon1214 just so you know that sometimes I am going to be one or the other but I’m still the same person. 

Again I am so sorry it took so long. (Please let this through!)

• Posted at:

Colorsplash

(I lost my old phone and got a new one and a laptop. I was rainbowdragon1061 and I am rainbowdragon1213 and I am still going to make my fanfic The tale of a wingless dragon)

Chapter 6

The kebab was a most delicious thing Crimson had ever eaten and smelled. The chicken was covered with amazing spices and flavored with the peppers and onions that were cooked on the stick with the chicken. But no matter how good the kebab was (which was a lot!)Crimson still wanted to turn and run. There was so many things that could go wrong like her cloak could fall off and she could be captured or she could be kidnaped or worse her parents could find her and Lightning and then Lightning could get in trouble because of her.
Lightning saw the worry and fear and amazement on her face as she looked at the new world she was in. he slowly lifted his right wing over her shoulders. Crimson looked at his wing as they walked she had a strange look growing on her face that was mostly confusing. Lightning suddenly felt very embarrassed and quickly lifted up his wing and folded it and wouldn't meet Crimson's eyes.
Crimson was always slightly confused when Lightning did stuff like that. Lightning felt her gaze on him and he blushed.
They had been walking around town all day and Crimson was starting to get tired. The sun was setting and the sky was a beautiful shade of pink and orange.
Lightning was leading Crimson to a farm out side of town.
When they had finally came to the place Lightning was leading them
Crimson saw that it was a farm. She had never seen one before this so she didn't know what to expect.
There was a large dragon cottage it's walls were made of gray and brown stone and the roof was made of rusted metal that needed cleaning. On the right side of the house was a garden that was filled with different vegetables that Crimson didn't recognize but it was also full of weeds that needed to be pulled. And there was also a dozen chickens running amok all over the farm. And behind the cottage was a fence that held two white cows that were covered in black spots and five sheep that had fluffy cream colored wool.
The fence paint was terribly chipping and the wood was rotting.
The entire place looked like a tiny dragonet was taking care of it.
And that was exactly what it was.
"Is your father here?" Crimson asked and suddenly regretting it when she saw the look on Lightning's face when she said the word 'father'.
"He's inside the house...come on."
Lightning said walking towards the house. Crimson stayed were she was glancing at her cloak to see if it was still there. (she was just nervous) she stood still wondering if this was a good idea.
"What if he asks questions or he doesn't want me there?"
Lightning sighed.
"He wouldn't care if I brought the dragonets of destiny here."
Lightning looked sad when he said that. Crimson felt even less curious to meet him. But she followed Lightning inside.
The walls were the same on the inside as they were the outside. The flour was made of wood that was cracking from use. The first room was the biggest and one part of the floor in the far corner was made of brick and had a hole in the middle of it and had burned wood and above it was the same iron sticks like Lizard had. Lizard that dragon gave Crimson the creeps!
Lightning walked up to the hole and blow a puff of fire into it the wood started to burn and light up the room. Besides the iron and hole in the ground the room had a black and white cow skin rug on the floor in the middle and a small wood table on the rug that had a large stained fabric bag that had something in it. Lightning walked up to it and reached in and pulled out something that Crimson had never seen before it was small and orange and it was pointy on the bottom and larger on the top with long green grass on it. Lightning reached in again and pulled out another on and handed on to Crimson. She took it not knowing what in the world she was supposed to do with this.
"What is this?"
Lightning looked like he wanted to laugh. She didn't want to admit it but she hated it that Lightning knew more than she did and Lightning's a goof ball!
"It's called a carrot. It's a vegetable it's not vary good but I hear sandwings like it so I thought you might." Crimson found it sweet that he would grow these weird things for her. Lightning blushed. Why was he blushing so much? Crimson was thinking. "So I should eat it?"
"Yes"
"Ok"
Crimson took a bite. It wasn't as good as the kebab (nothing was) but it was good. It was crunchy and sweet. Crimson liked it.
Lightning took a bite of his he didn't seem to enjoy it.
When they were finished Lightning said. "We should probably get some sleep."
"Ok"
"Follow me!"
Lightning lead her to a door at the other side of the room that Crimson didn't notice at first.
He opened it and walked through. Crimson followed him. On the other side was a short hallway. Lightning opened the first door on the right and they both walked in. Inside looked like a bedroom it had a bed in the far left corner which had another cow skin on it and there was two pillows that had a little sheep wool sticking out. The bed looked like it could fit two dragons in it. And there was a tiny table that couldn't hold anything besides the candle that was on it. And on the other side of the room was a few scrolls sitting on the floor.
Crimson was vary tired but she felt like she couldn't sleep. What would her parents think when they saw she was gone. Would they be worried and upset or worse would they be happy and never had another thought about Crimson again. "You look tired you should get some sleep." Lightning was right.
"The bed is big enough for both of us."
Crimson got on it and Lightning followed her. Soon they were both fast asleep not knowing the troubles that face them.

(please let this through)

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

Found my old phone!

• Posted at:

Colorsplash

Sorry it took so long!

i have been on the road a lot with no wi fi

• Posted at:

Colorsplash

Hello?

• Posted at:

Colorsplash

Awesome!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

LE SHIP IS REALLY REAL

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Chapter 7

Crimson dreamed of the most horrible things she can imagine.
When she woke up in the morning she felt awful from her restless night but at least the bed she slept on was vary comfortable (of course before the closest thing she had to a bed was a pile of leaves). Lightning was snoring like a earthquake. Crimson wasn’t going to get any more sleep with her nightmares and Lightning’s snoring Crimson wanders if he was named Lightning for his loudness. She didn’t want to explore the house without him so she stayed were she was and waited for him to wake up. The sun had started coming up when Crimson woke. 1 hour had passed since Crimson was awake and her stomach was growling. Finally Lightning started to wake up. He lifted his head next to Crimson and yawned and went back to sleep.
Nope Crimson was not going to wait another hour!
She moved her face so close to his ear that she was touching it and then.
“WAKE UP LAZY!”
“AHHH!”
Lightning screamed and then fell out of bed his eyes wide open with surprise.
5 seconds later he was standing up and saying stuff that I can’t tell you(or I will be banned). And the entire time Crimson was thinking Wow I waited a long time to do that!
Lightning glared at Crimson so much she was afraid he would start attacking her.
“WHAT. WAS .THAT .FOR!!!!!”
“To wake you up.”
“WHY! Just why!”
“Because you were asleep.”
Lightning looked like he was going to kill her.
“If you ever do that again I will permanently tie your snout SHUT!”
Well one thing is for sure Lightning is not a morning dragon.
Crimson got out of the bed and picked her cloak of the floor and put it on.
They walked back into the main room they ate the night before.
Crimson sat next to the table that still held the bag.
“Wait here I will get something to eat.”
Lightning walked to a different room and Crimson waited with her thoughts.
She was wandering who Lightning’s father was and if she will meet him.
After what felt like the end of time (5 minuets)Lightning came back in a better mood holding Crimson’s favorite a
PINEAPPLE!
Smiled widely as Lightning put it on the table and cut it in half and He handed (or taloned) some to Crimson and she happily took it. They ate in silence for a few minutes and when there was nothing left Lightning said. “I have something I want to show you!”
He was wearing his wide smile that told Crimson that he was back in his regular mood. Lightning got and walked back to the hallway and Crimson fallowed him
To the second door to the left. He opened it and let her in first. To Crimson it was a beautiful sight. The room was the same size as Lightning’s bedroom and all the walls were covered with shelves and the shelves were stuffed with scrolls.
SO MANY SCROLLS!
Crimson loves to read and this was AWESOME for her!
She turned around to Lightning.
“I collect them.”
He said.
Lightning did not seem like the dragon that would like to read.
“You can read if you like.”
Crimson smiled she would hug him if she could.
But then she thought of something can she stay in Possibility or would her parents find her and what about Lightning’s father.
And she couldn’t shake the feeling that Lizard knows something about her.
Well maybe just a few wouldn’t hurt.
She had time right?

• Posted at:

Colorsplash

UP I LOVE DIS STOREE

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

1 ,