~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Ok the next chapter is going to be on Lightning’s point of view. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Colorsplash

(I lost my old phone and got a new one and a laptop. I was rainbowdragon1061 and I am rainbowdragon1213 and I am still going to make my fanfic The tale of a wingless dragon)

omg... love it. but it is a bit sad. cant wait for more

• Posted at:

Chapter 8

Lightning stood in the doorway watching Crimson read scrolls. Lightning loved seeing that smile on her face he loved seeing that sparkle of excitement in her eyes. He wasn’t even going to deny it he was in love with Crimson.
She was the most beautiful and sweet and worried dragon he ever met and who cares if she doesn’t have wings Lightning didn’t.
He obviously doesn’t read these scrolls himself he collected them all for Crimson.
As much as he didn’t want to he had to start his chores.
“Hey Crimson I need to start my chores can you stay here for about an hour?”
“Chores?”
Crimson asked.
“Oh um chores are something I have to do.”
“Ok.”
“It shouldn’t take me to long I should be back in a few minutes can you stay here?”
“Ya I can....what about your father?”
“He will most likely just stay in his room.”
Lightning said.
He left the room and closed the door.
Lightning’s father was a vary depressed dragon.
Lightning’s mother died before he hatched
And his father (his name is Skyflyer)
Was so depressed about it.
He never left his room and when I say never I mean never Lightning brings him his meals and he has a large bucket for his waste that Lightning has to clean (yuck!). Lightning came into the main room and went to the table that had the bag with vegetables in it.
He reached in and pulled out a bundle of carrots in his claws and carried them to his father.
He went though the hallway and in to the last door. He opened it and was welcomed with the same sad sight as always.
A dark red skywing laying on a few cow skin blankets on the floor staring into space. “Hello father.....good morning.”
Skyflyer just looked at the wall ignoring or he didn’t hear Lightning.
Lightning sighed.
Skyflyer never talked much Lightning didn’t even know his mother’s name.
There wasn’t any furniture in the room just the blankets and dragon and waste bucket in the corner.
Lightning put down the carrots and closed the door behind him.
Lightning sometimes wondered that if Crimson never loved him back would he end up like his father?
Lightning shook that thought aside and went outside to start his chores.
First he got his bucket filled it with water and gave it to his cows and sheep.
Then he went to get eggs from the chickens.
Behind the cottage was a chicken coop it was much to small for a dragon to fit but one of the walls had little doors so Lightning can fit his talons in and grab a egg or chicken.
He got there and found basket and started grabbing eggs.
But there was something different about it there was a few feathers on the ground then Lightning looked for eggs and there was none and one of the chickens was missing there was 15 chickens just yesterday now there was only 14 and no eggs.
Lightning set down his basket.
There was a small patch of mud and a footprint in it the strangest part was it was a dragon’s print.
Someone was here.
It wasn’t there yesterday and it looked fresh whoever it was might still be here.
Lightning looked around then noticed some broken branches in the woods he followed.
Things were getting stranger and there was more signs saying someone was here.
Then Lightning heard something or someone it sounded like breathing coming from above him.
He looked up and saw her in the trees was Lizard with her tail barb ready to strike.

• Posted at:

Colorsplash

(I lost my old phone and got a new one and a laptop. I was rainbowdragon1061 and I am rainbowdragon1213 and I am still going to make my fanfic The tale of a wingless dragon)

, 2