So, this rp starts in a normal city with and without other anthros'. 

I will go first.  Remember that they live in a five bedroom house.

Jovial~

Woke up in his room and the first thing he saw was his race car decorated room with his big organized car collection on his drawers. Jovial sat up and got up, to enter his wardrobe and get a pink and red colored shirt, with some pink pants. He went into the bathroom, took a shower and put his clean clothes on. Jovial brushed his sort of long pink hair and his neon green streak in his hair. The Wolfillion then brushed his fangs and sprayed some strawberry scented fragrance on himself. Combed his neck, cheek and ear fur, making sure to be careful with his inside ear fur. But then to hear his sister wake up. He readied his voice and smiled at himself in the mirror. "Today might be another great day!" he walked away out of the bathroom and put a neon green earring on each ear, the earring were a small triangle that he pinned to the outer side of his ears. Then put his key string on and around his neck. Making sure to tuck it under his shirt. Walked out into the hall and into the bathroom to eat one of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich sized pie.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Uruii awoke to the blarring alarm clock on her nightstand. She slammed her paw down on the snooze button. She swung her legs over the side over her bed and stood up. Walking over to the door, she shuffled out to the kitchen still in Pjs.

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Stars can’t shine without darkness.”

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Mitzi drearily opened her brown-blue eyes. She yawned widely then rolled out of her bed. She looked around at her kawaii decorated room. A art desk littered with pens, drawings, and scrunched up paper. A book shelf full of how to draw manga, comic books, and novels. And her pink, blue, and purple bed sheets. She yawned again and slowly slide out of bed. She put on her fuzzy green slippers and shuffled over to the window of her apartment and opened the curtains with an exaggerated flourish. She squinted as she looked out at the city. She then smiled and walked down into her bathroom. She soon emerged dressed, her fangs brushed, and her fur combed. She was in a oversized grey hoodie, skinny jeans, a turquise and yellow bandana, hight tops, and earrings. She snapped on her headphones playing a cheery pop song and hummed along as she fixed herself breakfast.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

((Whelp, this rp was meant for only growling dragon and me. But it would be cool to have another sister so you ok dragonarrow and I'm sorry i forgot to invite you. Ok lets continue))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Jovial~

Ate breakfast that he has prepared for himself. Jovial turn to see his sibling eating cereal at the table. "Oh, hey Mitzi." Hugged her from behind when she was on the chair. "How was your morning?" Patted her head and giggled.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Uruii trudged into the kitchen sleepily and collapsed on a chair. She dropped her head on the table while looking at her siblings.

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Jovial~

His smile grew wide and hugged Uruii. "Goodmorning!" hugged tightly. Put some pancakes on the table for them. Grabbed the syrup and placed them on the table. "For both of you."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Uruii groans sleepily and sits up as she grabs the syrup bottle. She pours it on her pancakes before she grabbed a fork. Shortly after stabbing her pancakes her head fell on the table beside the plate of pancakes. She soon fell asleep again.

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

(I'm really sorry, when you said it was a pun I thought everyone from my furry RP was allowed to join. I'll leave if you want, sorry.)

Mitzi smiles and takes off her headphones "morning everybody!" She said cherrily.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

((@Arrow He said it was fine that you stay.))

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

((@Arrow I said you can stay. I accidentally forgot to add you name in here.

Hugged them again and walked to the kitchen to do the dishes while listening to music he wagged his tail side to side.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst