She is very tall and imposing, with hair blacker than night reaching down to the top of her legs. She is very skinny, the fact that her ribs show further this point more. Her eyes are the most eerie thing, being pitch black with no other colour. She also has a creepy aura that most if not all find unsettling. Her face and general shape are very sharp and angular. She has frighteningly pale skin, so much that in certain lights it can appear white. Her hair is in a waterfall braid, adorned with a fierce-looking golden scorpion-based warrior tiara, embbedded with a single jewel of blood red obsidian. Her bodysuit is as black as her hair with shiny metalic-looking golden gloves. She wears golden shoulder pauldurons are also adorned with a single jewel of red obsidian. The paldurons are also spiked with fang like spikes that are wickedly sharp and jagged glass-like. Her hero boots are black but with extremely sharp gold toe capped tips. Her mask is golden and also spiked, and she also has huge needle-like claws and fangs that come out of her mouth. All of her teeth seem wickedly sharp. She also has a very long, black scorpion tail that fades to gold near the needle-like tip. She doesn't seem to notice you as you approach.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Forum Fam: Mockingjay, Hurricane, Imagine

"Yeah. I think I pulled my everything." Jim Lake

Yukon slips out of the shadows next to the new Miraculous holder. Her black ears perked up curiously. "Um hey, name's Yukon." 

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Jayfeather slips up behind the hero and tries to touch her tail. “Hello person, I’m Jayfeather!” She says cheerily.

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Stars can’t shine without darkness.”

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

"Oh! Hi, i'm Deathstalker. *Moves her tail away* I'm poison coated, please don't get yourself hurt."

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Forum Fam: Mockingjay, Hurricane, Imagine

"Yeah. I think I pulled my everything." Jim Lake

Bump

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess