• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Angels descending from Heaven above

Bring down echoes of mercy and gifts of love

C A S T I E L

We ripped up the rules and made new ones-

Am I DoInG ThE RiGhT ThInG?

-leaving nothing but freedom and choice

Does RiverClan still have an open medicine cat apprentice? 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

Name-Hawkstep

age-24 moons old

gender-tomcat

clan-sky clan

Job-warrior

Appearance- a dark black tomcat with gray stripes down his back. He also has gray paws but a white tipped tail. His one of his eyes are green and one of them is red.

Personality-kind and caring for the kits, elders and queens. Hostile to other cats, and will Be in raged when a cat crosses his territory. Tough with

apprentices and gets in a lot of arguments with his leader. Very patient and calm.

Flaws-gets in a lot of arguments with his clan mates, but is pretty popular. Hostile to cats from other clans gets in raged when another cat crosses his

territory. Too soft with kits who misbehave.

Other-PoV color

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

Colors tell you everything

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Name- Silverstorm

Age- 23 Moons

Gender- Tom

Clan- WindClan

Job- Warrior

Appearance- Silverstorm is a silver tabby tom with greyish-blue eyes, white paws, and a white chest/belly/muzzle. His tail is dark grey, the same dark grey as his stripes, and he has short fur which doesn't get tangled while running through the moor. He's a very tall tom, towering above most cats his age, and he's also very light-pawed. He has a scar on the bridge of his nose.

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Silverstorm is a very noble and loyal warrior who boasts a lot about things. He brags about his "handsomeness", since he is a very boastful cat, as mentioned before. Silverstorm is very selfish, refusing to share things like prey, nests, and other stuff. He doesn't like to abide to orders, but is still loyal to his clan and would never betray them.

Flaws- (at least 3) Boastful, selfish, disobedient

Other- Theme Song is "Down The Road" (Silverstorm is actually rly gay)

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

@Autumn, sorry, it’s taken.

@Galaxy maybe it’s because of the red eye or the personality, but Hawkstep seems Gary Stu-ish to me. Change the red eye and his personality, then you’re accepted.

@Wild accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Oh ok

eye color-green

Personality-kind and caring to his clan mates. Hostile to other cats calm and patient to apprentices.

Better?

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

Colors tell you everything

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

@Galaxy sure. Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Thunderstorm, since Longclaw hasn’t been active in nearly a week to complete the medicine cat apprentice ceremony, can we just skip that and automatically make Coastkit/paw a medicine cat apprentice without finishing the ceremony?

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

@Lykaina sure

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

I FINALLY FOUND THE THREAD

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Name- Dusk After Sinking Sun AKA Sinking Sun 

Age- 56 moons old (35 years old if he was human)

Gender- Male

Clan- None

Job- Rouge

Appearance- Sinking Sun has short, dense, russian blue-grey fur without any shine, except on his paws and his neck. His eyes-a stark cinnamon colour- are wide and alert; more like an owl's than a cats.This is probably due to his family line only coming out at Dusk and Dawn. His ears are always stood alert, almost never flattening in agression. His tail tapers to the end, giving it the appearance of an adder if the cat is far away. 

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) ISTJ

Flaws- (at least 3) often gives the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold.  easily frustrated by the inconsistencies/flaws of others, especially when the clans don't keep their promises. sticks to one plan too much, unless it means certain defeat. 

Other- this guy is open for romance o3o

(OPTIONAL)    -lies about another clan, DriftClan

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Name-Pinepaw(nut)

Age-10 moons 

Gender-M

Clan-Shadow

Job-Apprentice

Appearance-Pinepaw is a lighter brown cat with faint, dark splotches along his back, getting thicker as it reaches his face. He has a faded, dark brown splotch over his left eye and dark brown freckles under each of his eyes. His eyes the color of the bark on a pine tree, and fades into a darker green by his pupil, like the leaves of a pine tree. He has a small, dark brown, pointed nose which has white specks on it, as if someone dabbed some white paint on his nose. He is completed with a playful smile.

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs)EIFPT

Flaws- (at least 3)Pinepaw has trouble saying no to others, as he is scared if they will feel bad and hate him. He is easily distracted and can not listen to others very well. This can result to his mentor being annoyed or stressed because of how jumpy he is.

Other-POV color I will like a patient cat to mentor Pinepaw. It will be for the bestXD

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

@Grif and @Bobcat accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Name- Ivykit

Age- 1 moon

Gender- Female

Clan- Sky

Job- Kit

Appearance- Gray sshe-cat with white maarkings, green eyes

Personality- Too young

Flaws- (at least 3) Always has to be perfect, stresses when she does something wrong, lets others take control of her too much

Other- PoV color

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

"The child should know that he'miracle,

That sincthe beginning of time there hasn't been,

And to the end of the world there won't be, 

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

@Vixen accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Name- Viola

Age- 13 moons

Gender- She-cat

Clan- None

Job- rogue  

Appearance- Solid white she-cat with brown stripes on her tail. Viola's eyes are violet and the skin around her neck is worn out, with fur growing in smaller patches there.

Personality- Viola isn't... the nicest, to say. She's willing to do anything to get what she wants, or occasionally just for the sake of it. However, she's rather skilled with deception, making it somewhat easy for her to get away with it. She's a strict planner, viciously scolding herself for straying away from a plan in the case she does.

Flaws- Cruel, rude, deceptive

Other- Straight; I guess open for relationships if you want; Sort of a minor villain;  I'm planning a redemption arc hopefully

• Posted at:

Abbie / Quail

(She/her)

The puzzle's tough, I'll admit, but in time we'll find where everything fits.

@Quail accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Name: Ava

Clan: None

Job: Loner, and she quiet likes the clans and respects them. 

Appearance: Ava is a brown on top, with a lighter brown on the bottom, with is also under her chin, and neck. her two front paws are light brown. the top of her head down the beginning of her back is dark brown. long fur/fluffy. long black whisters. slightly larger then other cats. she has emerald green eyes, turn a little yellow when angry.  

Personality: (normal or Myers Briggs) Very loyal. kind(but only with respect). Tough love. skilled in battle. secretly a hopeless romatic. good with kits. proud. short-temepered. untrusting. tends to attack first, ask questions later. sucker for charismatic people or cats.  

Flaws: (at least 3) untusting, short-temered, tends to attack first. 

Other: Straight, open to crush on, and may help the clans against Chaaso.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Name- Echokit
Age- Nearly 6 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- ThunderClan 
Appearance- Her pelt is a grey-blue, similar to the color of the sky before a storm. She has bright blue eyes, and is smaller than some of the other kits, even though she's older than them. Echokit is quick and nimble, most likely going to be a good hunter.
Personality- She loves making mischief. Whether it be messing up the herbs in the medicine cat den, burying all the fresh-kill from the pile, or sneaking out of camp to watch the apprentices, Echokit's done it. She usually never gets caught, disguising her scent before she does it. She has a good sense of humor, and is good at listening. When she wants to be.
Flaws- Echokit's mischief gets her in trouble when she gets caught. One time she was caught crossing the ShadowClan border, and wasn't allowed to leave the nursery for a moon. Not even to get fresh-kill, which was brought by her mother. She's also overconfident in her abilities sometimes, causing her to do things she's not able to do without being caught. For example, burying the fresh-kill pile.
Other- Are there any ThunderClan queens who would be willing to call her their kit?

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

Name- Storm's Wing (Formerly Stormwing of RiverClan)
Age- About 20 
Gender- Female
Clan- Loner
Appearance- Storm's Wing is slender in appearance, but is very strong. She has black fur, with gray belly fur and gray spots around her eyes, which are a bright burning blue. She has disturbingly long claws and her top canines are long and look like a saber-toothed tiger's teeth.
Personality- Snappy, belligerent (loves to fight), but curious and will try to bend the rules to try to get you on her side if she doesn't agree with you. She also loves hunting and swimming.

Flaws- Her belligerence lets her make enemies fast, so she usually moves from place to place a lot, hoping not to get caught. She tends to be more active at night when there are less patrols about in clan territory, where she stays near.
Other- Storm's Wing was cast out of the clan because she looked odd and she constantly started fights

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Name- Gleamfrost

Age- 16 moons

Gender-female

Clan- Riverclan

Job- Warrior

Appearance- Dark gray she-cat with lighter gray and white patches on her nose, her head, her paws and a little bit on her tail. she also has amber eyes and a slight overbite and is smaller than most of her clanmates

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Gleamfrost is friendly to all her clanmates and respects all authority. she enjoys being around kits and is very thoughtful

Flaws- (at least 3) Slightly bossy, Small , strict with apprentices

Other- PoV

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Name- Echokit 
Age- Nearly six moons
Gender- Female 
Clan- ThunderClan 
Job- Kit
Appearance- Her pelt is a grey-blue, similar to the color of the sky before a storm. She has bright blue eyes, and is smaller than some of the other kits, even though she's older than them. 
Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) She loves making mischief. Whether it be messing up the herbs in the medicine cat den, burying all the fresh-kill from the pile, or sneaking out of camp to watch the apprentices, Echokit's done it. She has a good sense of humor, and is good at listening. When she wants to be.
Flaws- (at least 3) Her mischief often gets her in trouble, so she’s been in more trouble than some of the apprentices. Because of this she will not talk for hours sometimes. She also usually forgets to be polite when addressing the senior warriors, and the leader.
Other- I used to form from the old sign-up thread, so here is it updated. Also, anyone willing to be her mother?

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

All accepted.

@Darkness, the third one wasn’t a flaw, could you change it to a real flaw?

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

Mother to almost too many fictional characters

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

Yep, sorry about that.

She has a extreme fear of twolegs and mosters, seeing them either makes her run off or freeze.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Um, okay...but PLS don't call me EMO, its just an inside joke that I never should have put on here. Just call me @warrior or @Colby kk? So um, I'll change Whitepaw's name to....is Shadow or Fawnleap okay with you???

• Posted at:

Angels descending from Heaven above

Bring down echoes of mercy and gifts of love

C A S T I E L

We ripped up the rules and made new ones-

Am I DoInG ThE RiGhT ThInG?

-leaving nothing but freedom and choice

Could Wolheart be Pinepaw's mentor?

• Posted at:

-Shadow- 

Sleepy but still tries

Needs her coffee.  

Wakfu is the best. 

bump

• Posted at:

gone

BUMP

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

Are there any medicine cat apprentices open or am I mistaken?

Also, @Flintkit's owner: OH GOD I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE YOUR REQUEST EARLIER-- Lightkit X Flintkit might be able to happen, sure :o

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Name- Otterpatch
Age- 15 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- Riverclan
Job- Warrior
Appearance- Chocolate tabby with white patches. Green eyes and short fur. Lean.
Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Usually quite friendly and certainly loyal. A bit sassy, can come off as rude.
Flaws- (at least 3) Might seem a bit rude though she doesn’t mean it. Sass. Gossiping, spreads rumours.
Other- 

Can we hold a ‘warrior/medicine cat’ ceremony for Coastpaw? Her warrior/med cat name is supposed to be Coastfall by the way.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

So, um, pretty sure I posted these guys' forms on the wrong thread

heh

Name- Pipitheart
Age- 24 moons
Gender- F
Clan- WindClan
Job- Warrior
Appearance- Pipitheart is a smaller cat. She has shorter legs, due to genetics. She is a cream tabby, with a bobtail and rather pointed ears. Her eyes are ice blue and twinkle with wonder.
Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Pipitheart is a sweet and rather optimistic she-cat. She’s a bit stubborn when she wants to be, and while she has a streak of patience as long as the Nile, when she’s mad, she tends to blow. Pipitheart is often oblivious to her own feelings (kind of like how Senpai is oblivious to Yandere-Chan, in a way.)
Flaws- (at least 3) Pipitheart is naïve, easily perceiving lies as the truth. There’s also her anger: when she’s angry, she lets out all the emotions she’s been bottling up like a roaring lion. Pipitheart can also oftentimes be oblivious to her own feelings, romantic or otherwise.
Other- Dacestep’s twin sister, PoV color

Name- Dacestep
Age- 24 moons
Gender- M
Clan- WindClan
Job- Warrior
Appearance- Dacestep has rather long, gracefully built legs. He has silky, cream colored fur. He has a bobtail, like his sister, and rather pointed ears. He has sharp, ice blue eyes. Overall, quite a handsome tom.
Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Dacestep is cold and a bit distant from his peers. He has a bit of an ego, believing himself to be superior. Dacestep is rather confident in himself and his abilities.
Flaws- (at least 3) He’s a bit overconfident, evident by his ego. He’s also a bit cold and standoffish, driving other cats away often. Dacestep’s ego is probably his downfall, or will be someday.
Other- Pipitheart’s twin brother, PoV color

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

@blizzarddragon

Is ridgebird accepted???????????????

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

All accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

: )

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

More smol beanssss!

Name- Sequoiapaw (fall)
Age- 8 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- ShadowClan
Job- Apprentice
Appearance- Sequoiapaw is a small calico she-cat with amber eyes. Her fur is manly black, with orange and white splotches. 
Personality- Sequoiapaw is a very happy and peppy apprentice. She sometimes doesn’t listen well to others, though, and that can get her into a pretty big amount of trouble. She’s a decent hunter and fighter, and pretty comedic as well.
Flaws- Doesn’t listen well to others, sometimes oblivious to others’ emotions, and gets into trouble a lot.
Other- Smol beaannnn

Name- Hiddenpaw (frost)
Age- 8 moons
Gender- Male
Clan- ShadowClan
Job- Apprentice
Appearance- Hiddenpaw is a small black tom with green-blue eyes. He also has ear tufts (because floofiness)
Personality- Hiddenpaw is usually very shy and weary of new cats. He’s very warm and protective of his love ones though, especially his sister, Sequoiapaw. He loves comfortable places to hide, and he does like to snuggle with others. He’s also very observant.
Flaws- Lazy, physically weak, shy and weary to new cats, and a bit pessimistic.
Other- another smol beeaannn

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

SMOL BEAANNNNNS

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

Can I still join?

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

I need a better signature...

"People are trying to read here!" ~Hisoka Kurosaki

@Snowfox yee!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

So... I came up with an idea.

Their names and clan will depend on what happens in their introduction thread

Name- To be decided

Age- Quarter-moon

Gender- Female

Clan- To be decided

Job- Kit

Appearance- Reddish she-kit with a large white spot on her back and a brown spot in the middle. Black stripes on her legs and body. Currently still has blue eyes, but will develop to be amber

Personality- Too young to tell - seems fairly lazy and loud.

Flaws- Annoying, lazy, irrationally scared

Other- Found at Fourtrees

Name- To be decided

Age- Quarter-moon

Gender- Male

Clan- To be decided

Job- Kit

Appearance- Reddish tom with black stripes. Currently still has blue eyes, but will develop to be green.

Personality- Too young to tell - seems somewhat aggressive and wild.

Flaws- Annoying, aggressive, hyper

Other- Found at Fourtrees, half Toyger and looks the part

• Posted at:

Abbie / Quail

(She/her)

The puzzle's tough, I'll admit, but in time we'll find where everything fits.

@Quail accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7