I just noticed a mistake - the loud trait was supposed to go to the tom, but other than that there's no problems with it so sorry

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Abbie / Quail

(She/her)

The puzzle's tough, I'll admit, but in time we'll find where everything fits.

@Thunderstorm- yay, let me just make my forms! Is there a limit on characters?

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

I need a better signature...

"People are trying to read here!" ~Hisoka Kurosaki

@Quail it’s okay!

@Snowfox I’m not entirely sure...

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

@Snowfox, no limit on characters- you can find it in the first post.

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

Mother to almost too many fictional characters

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

Name- Viper
Age- 8 Moons
Gender- Female
Clan- Will join a Clan
Job- Loner
Appearance- A small cat with long ruffled fur and a plumed tail. She has golden-brown fur with dark tabby stripes and yellow eyes. Viper is thin, underweight even, though its hard to tell with her fur. 
Personality- Viper is a hyper she-cat who tries to act brave. She puts on an optimistic, tough face, but is really just a scared hungry cat just barely out of kithood. Viper wishes to find a home, and has taken an interest in the groups of cats in the forest. She's still a little scared of them, but is willing to approach them.
Flaws- Too curious for her own good, stubborn, ignores her problems
Other- 

Adders are also known as common vipers so that explains the name

Wanted to join as a loner joining the Clan just so its easier as I'm just entering now if that's okay

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

I'm going to be taking Blaze of the Dying Sun out of CW. I'm going to make new characters for this and posting the forms soon.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Name-  Lightning
Age- 4 moons
Gender- female
Clan- none
Job- kit
Appearance- Lightning is a large fluffy dark gray she-kit with a darker stripe down her spine. She has piercing yellow eyes and small black nose. Her tail is short and fluffy. 
Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Lightning is a curious and playful kit, always ready for adventure. She is somewhat wise for her age and experience. 
Flaws- (at least 3) She can trust to easily and has often been tricked into reckless things. She’s absent-minded, and fierce in small happenings.
Other- Her breed is Maine Coon.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Name: Oakleaf

Clan: Windclan

Job: Queen

Appearance: A light brown she-cat with dark brown stripes. She has emerald green eyes and at the tip of her tail it is cream.

Personality: She is very sweet and kind with others. She would rather solve a problem with peace then fight just for fun. She is usually the voice of reason but if she needs to fight she will. 

Flaws:She worries to much, she will put her self in harms way if someone is hurt, she's not the best at hunting. She's terrified of two legs 

Other: Can she was an apprentice? (Maybe Acornkit when she grows up?)and her first kit died. (Not that long ago)

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Name: Rapidpaw

Clan: ThunderClan 

Job: Apprentice

Appearance: Rapidpaw is black and white, with white paws (the white on her left front paw reaches up to the rest of her leg), a white lower jaw and underbelly, along with yellow eyes and slightly short legs. She is also slightly round, but she never eats more than she should so it’s just part of her body structure.

Personaility: Rapidpaw is an independent apprentice with a taste for adventure, but she is also quite neat as well, or at least neater than her brother Lizardpaw.

Flaws: She can be feisty at times and is known for her sharp tongue, she is also stubborn and rarely listens to others.

Other: POV

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Opps! In other I meant to say "Can Oakleaf have an apprentice." 

• Posted at:

Niko

All accepted

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

@Thunderstorm and @Winter, thanks!

I wrote my forms out on here but then I closed the page by accident and now I have to write them out all over again. >.< typical me XD

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Name: Cherrypaw

Clan: Shadowclan

Appearance: She has a dark brown/red coat(like squirrelflights) with a black tail, she has bright blue eyes (but she isn't blind)

Personality: She can be very grumpy if she doesn't get her way,she doesn't think before she speaks and snaps at a lot of people. She's only nice to other apprentices.

Flaws: She is rude, if she has to do group work she will rush in and try to do it. She doesn't like the thunderpath

Other: none

Name: Streamkit

Clan: Riverclan

Job: Kit

Appearance: He is a light blue, he has white paws and a little stub tail. He has dark brown eyes 

Personality: He's quiet,He likes to follow Coastfall around and watch her do her work

Flaws: He's clumsy, he's not very active, he likes to explore alone which may hurt him.

Other: None

• Posted at:

Niko

Name: Arrowclaw

Clan:Thunderclan

Job: warrior

Appearance: she's a sleek, petite, and wiry cat. Her fur is tabby with black markings. Her eyes are striking blue. 

Personality: she's witty, clever and headstrong. She is very loyal and fierce and, sometimes, a bit too selfless.

Flaws: she can be stubborn, and very determined and straightforward. She can be snappy and she has a temper.

Other:

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

@Sugar, Warriors uses moons (months). If Oakleaf were 23 in human years, he would either be dead, or the oldest cat alive.

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

@Winter So sorry! I'll change it. Oakleaf will be 20 moons 

• Posted at:

Niko

@Sugar, it's fine! Accepted!

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

Name: Turtlewing

Clan: Skyclan

Job: Warrior

Appearance: He is a cream ticked tabby.His eyes are a hazel nut brown.

Personality: He is a kind, strong minded cat. He is an experienced warrior and thinks before he throws himself into a battle.

Flaws: He seems cold when you first meet him, and that doesn't help when he tries to comfort someone. He doesn't engage in activities,he is considered a lonewolf.

Other:None

Name: Foxpaw (Foxeye)

Clan: Thunderclan

Appearance: Her coat has the same color of a fox (hence the name)She has a big bushy tail that is a lighter orange/brown

Personality: She has a determined spirit when it comes to fights. She is hyper and likes to play with others. She has really sharp eyes,

Flaws: She can get ahead of her self, she forgets easily. She gets lost in her daydreams of being a great warrior.

Other: None

• Posted at:

Niko

@Quail- Didn't we just do the introduction?

• Posted at:

Niko

Sorry! Please ignore that one. ^~^

• Posted at:

Niko

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

I heard about CW, but couldn't find it! Here are my forms:

Name- Sedgepaw

Age- 7 moons

Gender- Female

Clan- Thunderclan

Job- Apprentice

Appearance- Sedgepaw has brown fur with dappled splotches of white on her legs and belly. Her eyes are a dazzling blue, and resemble the sky. Sedgepaw's right forepaw is completely white, and her fur is usually tidy. However, in the morning when she first gets out of her nest, her fur looks more like a bramble.

Personality- ENFJ

Flaws- Sedgepaw looks for other cats' approval too often, and though sometimes she wants to be with others, she also likes alone time. If she is alone for too long, however, she gets the feeling nobody wants her around. When Sedgepaw gets swarmed by others, she sometimes feels pressured, but usually hides it from other cats.

Other-  PoV Color

Name- Cindercloud

Age- 13 moons

Gender- Male

Clan- Riverclan

Job- Warrior

Appearance- Cindercloud is black with large smears of gray and orange along his fur. His front two paws are black and orange, and his hind paws are black and orange as well. Cindercloud's eyes are a piercing shade of emerald green, fitting with his sleek and shiny pelt (it resembles a rolling cloud of ashes and fire from a volcano).

Personality- ISTP

Flaws- Cindercloud can, at times, make rash and risky decisions. He is very loyal to his friends and Clan, but sometimes sleeps for longer than usual to recharge his thoughts (wakes up late a lot). Cindercloud can be private at times, and barely anyone can make out his thoughts from just his facial expression alone.

Other- PoV Color (every other sentence will be gray/orange)

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

~ Queen of the Seashell Spires

~ Pyrriah's Only (Official) Trivago Agent 

~ Fantribes: Shellwings, Fudgewings, Bonewings, and Melodywings

~ A Noble Personage Whomst Belongs to the House of Griffindor.

'Hotel? Trivago.'

All accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

(I'm changing Streamkits age to 6 moons if that's okay)

• Posted at:

Niko

Name- Glacekit

Age- 2 moons

Gender- She-kit

Clan- ShadowClan

Job- Kit

Appearance- A light grey she-kit with grey-blue eyes. Glacekit is small and fast, and her small frame is good for allowing her to wriggle into places where kits should not go (inside the walls of the dens, for example). Her fur is usually tufted and fluffy from her adventures.

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Sweet, but is quite a troublemaker! She likes playing in bubbles. Glacekit often goes exploring, usually with Petrakit. She is almost always in trouble with the older warriors, most often for leaving the camp, but often for other things too, like pouncing on tails, or practising her pouncing on fresh-kill. She’s recklessly determined and adventurous, always wanting to leave the camp and have another adventure. She’s a very sweet and friendly kit. She loves learning new things.

Flaws- (at least 3) She often gets in trouble for all kinds of things - leaving the camp, pouncing on the older warriors' tails, etc. She often thinks that she’s invincible, because she’s never been hurt that badly before, so she’s often reckless. She’s very disobedient and rarely does what she’s told (so often gets into possibly dangerous situations).

Other-

Name- Petrakit

Age- 3 moons

Gender- She-kit

Clan- ShadowClan

Job- Kit

Appearance- Cream she-cat with amber eyes. She has a skinny build, and has a white tail-tip. Her fur is short but usually ruffled, and if you look closely, the cream colour is a mix of darker and paler shades of cream and white. Her whiskers are long, and her paws are still too large for the rest of her, so she’s quite clumsy.

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Happy, Optimistic, Energetic, but can’t sit still and gets distracted easily. Pretty good at pouncing on things... but only when they don’t move. She’s always bouncing around, interested in anything and everything. She’s fascinated by the other clans, and doesn't really understand that the clans aren’t friends. She’s always trying to explore more places, often with Glacekit. She’s usually excited about everything, but very occasionally she feels very down, usually for a couple of hours, and she just sits out of the way somewhere and watches what’s going on. She’s very loyal.

Flaws- (at least 3) She gets distracted easily. She doesn't really pay attention all the time (she's a kit, what do you expect?). She sometimes feels very down, and doesn't want to talk to anyone, preferring to sit and watch what’s going on. She’s quite clumsy.

Other-

Name- Shadowpelt

Age- 16 moons

Gender- Tom

Clan- ShadowClan

Job- Warrior (but is better at hunting than fighting)

Appearance- He has dark blue-black fur, and dark green eyes. He's strong but slim, with a thin build. His tail is tipped with very dark grey. He's identical to Shadowstrike (except for Shadowstrike's nicked ear).

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) A quiet, reserved cat, he's never quite recovered from the harsh words and taunts from cats who think he's like his brother, whom everyone thinks will go rogue soon and that Shadowpelt will follow him. He's actually a kind cat, but he's sometimes (okay often) bitter because of the way other cats look at him, and he'll sometimes snap at other cats, which makes them even less likely to like him. He enjoys the company of kits, although their parents often dislike their kits going near him. He's a good hunter, and he almost always brings back prey, even in leaf-bare. He's strong and agile.

Flaws- (at least 3) He's never been interested in fighting, never really payed attention in his training, and because of this he's not a good fighter. He's not very good at blocking out other cats' taunts and comments. He’s sometimes bitter about the way he’s treated.

Other- He has a twin brother called Shadowstrike.

Name- Shadowstrike

Age- 16 moons

Gender- Tom

Clan- ShadowClan

Job- Warrior

Appearance- He has dark blue-black fur, and dark green eyes. He's strong but slim, with a thin build. His tail is tipped with very dark grey. He's identical to Shadowpelt except for one thing: his left ear has a nick in it from a battle.

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) He's a cold and bitter cat. He's never behaved as the other cats thought he 'should', even as a kit preferring to just sit and watch quietly, or go on long walks on his own. The other cats are all scared of him and think he's going to turn rogue soon, but he's never even thought about it, he likes Clan life, even with the other cats' dislike. The only cat who seems to trust him, to not hate him, is Swallowpaw, a cheerful apprentice who quickly forms a friendship with Shadowstrike. Shadowstrike is loyal to those who don't instantly mistrust him (that is to say, only Swallowpaw). Even his own brother rarely speaks to him. He ignores other cats' taunts now, but he wasn't always so good at this. If he had been, he might be a more cheerful cat now. He's fast and fierce in a fight, and never backs down.

Flaws- (at least 3) He's an awful hunter (unlike his brother), and if he does catch prey, the other cats never eat it, believing he might have poisoned it somehow. He's bitter from years of being hated. He feels jealous of cats who are happy, because he thinks that he can never be happy.

Other- He has a twin brother called Shadowpelt.

Name- Swallowpaw

Age- 6 moons

Gender- She-cat

Clan- ShadowClan

Job- Apprentice

Appearance- She has thick dark golden fur and bright amber eyes. She's a small cat, even for an apprentice, but she uses this to her advantage. Her paws and muzzle are a faintly darker shade of golden.

Personality- (normal or Myers Briggs) Swallowpaw is cheerful and friendly, and although some of the other cats ignore her because she hangs around with Shadowstrike, most of them can't resist her friendly nature. She was always curious about Shadowstrike, even when she was a kit, and when she became an apprentice and was allowed out of the nursery, she finally decided to try and make friends with the spiky, unfriendly cat. She found that Shadowstrike wasn't as scary as the other cats all seemed to think, and she soon formed a friendship with him. Swallowpaw loves her warrior training and she can't wait until she gets her warrior name. Often she just sits quietly with Shadowstrike. She's reckless and often disobedient, and often gets into trouble. She also has a quick temper, but she cools down fast and often regrets what she's said. She's fast and agile.

Flaws- (at least 3) She's reckless. She's also not very strong. Swallowpaw has a fierce temper, but she calms down relatively quickly and almost always regrets what she’s said.

Other- ((I don’t know who she’s apprenticed to, does it matter?))

O_O I didn't somehow realise that my three older OCs plus two new kits made five characters... *facepalms* XD

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

These three characters are siblings, they were scattered at birth, and they were born to a Skyclan cat and a rogue.

Name- Dragonheart

Age- About 15 moons

Gender- Male

Clan- Skyclan

Job- Warrior

Appearance- Dragonheart has a tan and orange dappled pelt with orange eyes.

Personality- Dragonheart will defend anyone that he loves to the death. He worries about that most of the time. However, he is mostly worried about if anyone will discover his secret: that he is a brother to a rogue and a thunderclan apprentice. He is also very reckless and daring.

Flaws- If he is ever discovered, he will attempt to run away from everything, sometimes he can be a little too reckless and daring, and he won't listen to reason if he tries to defend ones he loves.

Other- He is the oldest of the three siblings.

Name- Dragonpaw

Age- about 10 moons

Gender- Male

Clan- Thunderclan

Job- Apprentice

Appearance- Dragonpaw has orange and white fur with blue eyes.

Personality- Dragonpaw was separated from his parents and siblings when he was a kit, so he feels very deeply for his clan. Like his older brother, he will defend it at all costs, but unlike his older brother, he will do it even against the leader's orders sometimes. He isn't as brave as his brother, however. He has no knowledge of who his brother and sister are.

Flaws- He is very nervous to go into a battle that hinges upon his or his clan's victory, he doesn't listen to his superiors sometimes, and he absolutely hates killing other cats. He will wound them, but he will never kill them.

Other- He is the youngest of the three siblings.

Name- Drake

Age- about 12 moons

Gender- Female

Clan- Might be a prisoner one of these days

Job- Rogue, presently

Appearance- Drake has tan fur with small patches of orange here and there and with a mixed shade of orange and blue for her eyes.

Personality- Is filled with revenge. She wants to get back on the clans at all costs, because she was separated from her siblings, and she believes that it is the fault of the clans.

Flaws- With enough persuasion from one of her siblings, she will eventually deny what she has claimed to be true, but she is very stubborn, she will destroy anyone that gets in her way, and she will jump to conclusions way too soon.

Other- She is the second youngest sibling of the three.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

So just wondering, when will we be able to start rping?

• Posted at:

-Shadow- 

Sleepy but still tries

Needs her coffee.  

Wakfu is the best. 

@Shadow, you read Wolfsbane? :)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

poke

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

All accepted

Name: Laural (kit/paw/pool)

Job: Kit

Clan: Loner (But ends up in WindClan)

Littermates: Rowankit

Appearance: Lauralkit's fur is cream, long, and glossy like the leaves of a laurel tree with yellow eyes. Her chest has a similar splash of white to Rowankit's, and her hind pawtips are white as well. Lauralkit's frame is thin, probably from her endless supply of energy. Her claws resemble Rowankit's, being needlelike as well.

Personality: In contrast to her brother's stark and silent demeanor, Lauralkit is bouncy and optimistic. Even after she lost her brother, she stayed positive and sought to make new friends. On the inside, Lauralkit is still very friendly, but she has a tendency to sugarcoat the truth to keep from hurting other cats' feelings.

Flaws: Bottles up emotions, gullible, oblivious, and sensitive.

Other: PoV Color. Why do all of the loners end up in WindClan?

Name: Rowan (kit/paw/breeze)

Job: Currently kit

Clan: Loner (But ends up in RiverClan)

Littermates: Lauralkit

Appearance: Rowankit has a sleek, chocolate brown pelt. There are faint reddish marks along his tail and belly which resemble the berries of the rowan tree, and a white splash upon his chest. Rowankit's claws are needlelike, and his body is lean/well built. His eyes are a brilliant shade of green. 

Personality: Rowankit usually keeps to himself, not really interacting with others. Ever since Lauralkit (his sister) was separated from him, Rowankit has learned to trust only his closest friends and clanmates. he is responsible and though seems secluded, he longs for company to fill the gap his littermate left empty.

Flaws: Lonely, secluded, slightly deppresed, anxious, slightly shy, and has some trust issues.

Other: PoV Color. He's kind of like a certain OC of mine, but in cat form.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Name: blackkit(Pool)

Clan: Shadow

Job: Kit

Appearance: He is an all black kit, with long bushy fur. his fur is a bit disheveled. he is large for a kit his age. his chest fur is really fluffy and long, so is his belly fur. he has icy blue eyes. 

Personality: (normal or Myers Briggs) laidback, kind, wise(when he gets older), calm, only agressive/stern when necessary. lazy, not proactive at all, forgetful. he is smarter then he want cats to know. 

Flaws: (at least 3) Lazy, not proactive, forgetful, not the most helpful cat.  

Other: PoV color is this. He is open to crushes. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Name: Rosepaw (suffix can be decided by leader)

Clan: ShadowClan

Littermates: None

Appearance: Rosepaw has long pinkish-gold fur. The tip her tail fades into a creamy white, as do her paws. Rosepaw has tiny claws, tiny ears, and wide green eyes.

Personality: Rosepaw is best described as a stubborn goody-two-shoes. She always tries to do what’s right, and what won’t get her in trouble. Although Rosepaw tries to be sweet to others, she is not afraid to tattle on anyone if they break any rules. Rosepaw is very confident in herself, but usually hesitates in making decisions of any kind, making her indecisive. In addition, Rosepaw is a huge chatterbox.

Flaws: Over confident, sensitive, headstrong/stubborn, naive, holds grudges 

Other: PoV Color

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

@Onyx and @Autumn, accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Name- Juncokit (paw/feather)

Age- 2 moons

Gender- Male

Clan- WindClan

Job- Kit

Appearance- Dark gray tabby tom with bright blue eyes (I think)

Personality- ISFP

Flaws- Annoying, stubborn, and has a lot of self-doubt.

Other- PoV color

Name- Whisp

Age- 17 moons

Gender- Female

Clan- None yet (WindClan later)

Job- Rogue, so far

Appearance- a fawn point/siamese she-cat with bright green eyes and slick fur. She has fluffy white ear tips and a long whispy tail.

Personality- INFJ

Flaws- Sometimes too curious, loud, and mostly a know-it-all.

Other- PoV color

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

Name- Bluespots

Age- 20 moons

Gender- Female

Clan- None

Job- Loner

Appearance- Broken blue mackerel tabby with green eyes

Personality- An outgoing cat, Bluespots is smart and can work her way around things easily. She's protective over Panther after losing his siblings to a hawk, and tends to bite before talking.

Flaws- a bit overprotective, easily distracted, and sometimes aggressive 

Other- mother of Panther

Name- Panther

Age- 2 moons 

Gender- Male

Clan- None

Job- Loner

Appearance- Brown broken tabby with amber eyes

Personality- Shy and nervous, Panther sticks close to his mother and is very skeptical of newcomers. he can be very affectionate and playful when he gets to know someone.

Flaws- Shy. nervous, very skeptical of new cats.

Other-

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

I decided to do a bit of form rewriting since her first one was a bit outdated!

Name- Coastfall

Age- Roughly two years.

Gender- Female

Clan- Riverclan

Job- Medicine Cat

Appearance- Coastfall has a slender build with medium length fur. Her fur is dark coffee brown with faint stripes with white patches/speckles overlaying. Her stomach, leg, and chin area are all a light cream. Basically a mottled pelt. She has gold eyes.

Personality- Coastfall’s an adventurous and rather honest cat but she can be insensitive and a little harsh at times though she usually means well. Most days she’s friendly and cheerful but can be snappy/cranky on a bad day. Not very good with kits and feelings.

Flaws- Bluntness that can be harmful at times. A bit insensitive to emotions and can be harsher than intended. 

Other-

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

(Can Streamkit be Riverclans medicine cat apprentice?)

• Posted at:

Niko

(Could Streamkit be the Riverclan medicine cat apprentice?)

• Posted at:

Niko

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 6 ,