This is my third RP, hope you enjoy!

Falcon was a princess growing up in the Sky palace, Queen Scarlet's great-great-great-granddaughter. Growing up, she heard many tales of the SkyWing arena, and decided to restore it to it's full glory, once again. So, a week before her 24th birthday, she killed her mother in a challenge and became queen. She then sent out (practically) a quarter of the SkyWing population to fix the arena. Within 5 days, the arena was fixed, and there were plenty of prisoners. You must win five fights to escape. Your fifth fight will be against my champion, who has never lost a fight before. SkyWings may be punished by becoming arena prisoners. These are some of the rules posted outside the arena doors. Beware... 

The battle has begun! 

Spots

Queen- Queen Falcon (Vixen)

King- 

Princesses (Up to two)- 

-Saved for Sea

Princes (Up to four)- 

-Saved for Darkstalker

Champion- Saved for Darkstalker

Queen's servants (Up to three)- 

Guards (Up to four)- 

SkyWing Spectators (Up to ten)- 

Prisoners (Unlimited)- 

Rules

-Don't be OP

-Only one firescales, first come first serve

-Only three animi, first come first serve

-Two hybrids, first come first serve

-Ask me for permission to kill (not as a prisoner, but, say, a SkyWing kills a SkyWing)

-If your prisoner dies, you may create a new one

-If you make a new one, it must be the same gender, tribe, or both

-You can have up to four spots. If you have three or more, you must have a prisoner as one of them

-Saves last three weeks

-Standard RP rules apply

-If you have read all the rules, put The battle has begun... in your PoV color under other

-HAVE FUN ;D

Form

Name: 

Tribe: 

Appearance: 

Personality:

Role: 

How they were caught (prisoners only):

Belongings:

Crush/Mate: 

Other: 

My form

Name: Queen Falcon
Tribe: Sky
Appearance: Ruby-red scales and scarlet eyes. Her wing membrane is a beautiful colorfade, starting with red close to her body, and bright orange at the tips. 
Personality: When with family, very polite and kind. Hostile and rude to prisoners though.
Role: Wueen (Duh!)
How they were caught (prisoners only): N/A
Belongings: Many treasures, but she usually always wears a pair of gold earrings set with topaz and an animus-touched ruby necklace, to protect the wearer, that was given to her by her mother on her tenth birthday. 
Crush/Mate: Mates with the king (whoever that is)
Other: The battle has begun...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~νιχєη~

"The child should know that he'miracle,

That sincthe beginning of time there hasn't been,

And to the end of the world there won't be, 

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Save Princess 

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

Save fire scales for crackle

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Save princess

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

sorry i didn't see someone saved the princess, so save a prince and a animus and hybrid. the prince will be the animus. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

If the answer to the question at the bottom of my form that should be posted soon is a yes, then save an animus cause i will send in rapid. If I can that is.

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

MName: CRACKLE 
Tribe: SkyWing
Appearance: will post later once I copy and paste
Personality: will post later once I copy and paste
Role: princess 
How they were caught (prisoners only): n/a
Belongings: uh...her bracelet explained in topaz academy hat was enchanted by wisteria.
Crush/Mate: none
Other: the battle has begun (sorry I can't use any other color nesides this red for Crackle or I will get confused)

CAN I PLEASE HAVE A SEAWING SPECTATOR SINCE I HAVE NO OTHER GOOD SKYWING OCS AND I DONT WANT THEM TO FIGHT (well besides you know, thought like) AND I DONT WANT THEM TO DIE AND CRACKLE WILL BE LONELY?

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Detailed Appearance: Amber orange over scales. Amber red coppery under scales. Copper orange wing membrane and blue eyes like the clearest sky. Smaller than average.  Crackle's horns are a tiny bit straighter than a normal SkyWing. Her talons are kept a little shorter than medium length and can tend to be either sharpened or dull. Her wings can look like strangely shaped flames when the sun reflects off of them. Crackle is strong, but not truly muscular. She is shaped for agility and speed, so while her wings are strong, the rest of her is slightly weaker. 

*Jewelry: Fire Opal and gold necklace that was animus enchanted for her by a friend that helps her control her fire scales in a sense. If she is wearing it, though she tends to forget, and she is happy, then her Firescales will be reduced to a SandWing like warmth so she can be touched. If she is angry, don't touch her. Actually she doesn't really like being touched at all...

Detailed Personality: Fiesty impulsive sky wing with a semi sharp tongue. Fiery temper and reckless and underestimates her own powers sometimes. Forgetful and cunning. Clever and quick to react. Extremely brave and dislikes being touched. Fears water and cold places. Friendly once you get to know her. A loyal and loud friend. She gets along well with SandWings and fireproof MudWings. She has a few ICEWING and rainwing friends too. Crackle loves defending her friends because she gets to fight, though she tends to get into those fights herself and her friends have to come rescue her. Her favorite food is, ironically since she doesn't like water, smoked fish. She can tend to lash her tail when angry.

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Name: Prince Elevation 

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance: His spin is scarlet red, and in between his spin and bottom scales there are song scales that are bright orange. he has a bright sandy color for his under belly. his wing webbing fades from light pale yellow, to orange, to scarlet, to a dark crimson. his horns are dark crimson, and his talons/ wings claws are like a maroon. he has a line that started from his jaw, down between his under belly to his side then all the way down his tail, it is a maroon. his beck is crimson. his is farly large skywing, slightly larger then normal. his eyes are a cobalt blue, with sky blue rims. He has a bright green emerald embedded into his forehead. he has very shiny scales.

Personality: He thinks he is higher then most dragons, even the princesses, since he is an animus. he does not like to get his claws dirty, or does not like to fight, but still does not like peace very much. he gets nerves around the queen, and his talons and wings started to quiver when near her. he likes gold, rubies, emeralds(his fav) and any other gem or are metals. he does not like to get into fight, but always ending up in one. he is a very flirty dragon, mostly female, but sometimes will flirt with guys with even knowing it. he seems to always be checking his scales, or polishing them, making sure they are super shiny. 

Role: Prince and animus

How they were caught: He is not a prisoner. 

Belongings: He has a lot of jewelry, three rings on each talon and foot, and each ring has a different gem. he has gold chains all around him, his neck, torso, wings, and tail. he has a three gold bracelet on his front left arm, the first one has a emerald in it, the second has a red ruby, and the last one has a rare black pearl. he has gold rings on his horns, each on is big then the last. 

Crush/Mate: Open to crush and mate, may crush later if he has no mate. 

Other: The battle has begun

I will make my other form later.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

could you save a hybrid i wanna put silver in this to shes gonna be a prisoner and so is another character (my new wof character!) and i will probably post all my forums later

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

Save hybrid and moonborn or animus

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Name: Horror

Tribe: night/ice

Appearance: Horror body shape looks mostly nightwing, but her horns are a lot larger, her tail ends in a wip, and her wings are larger then icewings and nightwings, and her talons are larger and really scary looking. she has a really narrow snout. Her top scales are black up on her head then is fades very slowly to white, and it is pure white at the tip of her tail, and the tip is really sharp with a spike hanging off of it, like a narwhale tusk that queen coral used to kill orca, but it connected to her body because it is like a horn on her tail. it does the same with her wings, but does not have very much white, her wing webbing is a really dark blue/dark green, almost looks black, with a swirl star patterns. her wings horns/talons/and wing claws are all pure white, with aqua at the very start of the horn. her under belly is dark gray/blue. her eyes are silver, and the white of her eye is really black. she has long pure white spikes. the scales around her snout are white. she has long fangs that hang out of her mouth. her tongue fades from navy blue to white, the white is at he tip of her tonue. she has so many scars, on her shoulder, tail, snout, wings, arms, under belly, and some other places, and some are deep and other are fading    

Peronality: Horror is the most brutal dragon ever. she does not care who she kills. she is the most rude and horrific dragon. she is fights will skill and acorisy. she hates every dragon, mostly Queen Falcon, she killed her mate in an arena fight. she does not talk much and does not like too. she seems to ignore every dragon around. she seems to always talk dark when talking to a dragon, like "you will die so terrible you wish you never hatched", that is her most favorite saying. but she has a soft spot her young dragons that are too young to fight, she will try her hardest for them to survive.   

Role: Prison

How they were caught: She tried to kill the queen for revenge on the only dragon she ever loved, but failed. so queen falcon decided to put her in the arena.  

Belongings: A necklace made of gold, with a red ruby hanging off of it, it was her mates and he gave if to her a couple of days before he died. 

Crush/Mate: Her mate was a nightwing named reaper. 

Other: The Battle has begun. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

sorry i will post the hybrid  and the other forms later since i tryed to but it glitched 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

ok hopefully this comes through 

name: silver

tribes: ice/sea

appearance: icewing body with icy blue scales with a silvery tint and light white underside and icewing thin tail and her horns and talons are pure white with a silver tint and she has the seawing glow pattern and webbed talons since shes been in the arena her claws are super sharp she has icy blue eyes and she is blinded in a eye that ice has a silvery tint 

personality: stubborn sometimes, lonely, sly, she misses the snow and her adoptive brother ash, she likes fighting only if it nessery though 

role: prisoner 

how they were caught: she was escaping the icewing kingdom with her friend ash and they were headed for the rainwings but got caught by the skywings 

belongings: a blue gem necklace

other: the battle has begun

name: ash

tribe: icewing

appearance: normal icewing body with black scales and ash colored horns,underside,talons with green eyes he has a few burn marks on his wings and neck his egg was burned by a firescales making his scales burned to a ash color 

personality: shy sometimes, good at fighting, loves scrolls though, he thinks of silver as a sister, he wants to go back home

role: prisoner

how they were caught: same as silver

belongings : none

i will post princess later

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

I love arena RPs! (The very first RP I joined on this site was one!) 

Name: Copper
Tribe: MudWing 
Appearance: Reddish-brown scales with dull brown underscales and chocolate brown wing membranes. Golden eyes. Long scar on her tail. 
Personality: Suspicious, sarcastic, serious. Has a talent for dark humor. Tries not to get attached to anyone, but good at easily becoming friendly acquaintances. Good at keeping secrets. She has a certain charisma despite not initially appearing charismatic. 
Role: Prisoner 
How they were caught (prisoners only): Was a spy working against the SkyWings. One of her fellow spies was captured and gave away Copper to save himself. 
Belongings: Small bag with numerous weapons and documents in it, this bag was confiscated when she was captured. 
Crush/Mate: None, might have a crush later
Other: The battle has begun. 

(Mods, please let this through)

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

There any spots left? If so, I'll take whichever is open. 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

" Thing about trains, it's not about where they're going, it's about deciding to get on." 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

ok here's the princess forum

name: sparrow

tribe: skywing

appearance: she has scarlet amber colored scales like amber colored scales with a scarlet line pattern down her head to her tail she has orange yellow ish colored under side and flame colored middle wings she has the normal and she has brown amber tint horns they are very spirally then normal she has light amber eyes she has a ruby necklace and ruby spiral bracelets things on her horns 

personality: she is sly, she is nice if your on her good side she really wants to be queen, she loves ruby and gem stones, she will most likely take down the arena when she's queen but she loves a good fight she sometimes will help the prisoners escape though 

role: princess 

belongings: ruby necklaces and stuff and a few scrolls

crush: open

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Name:  Moonrunner
Tribe:  NightWing
Appearance:  She has dark purple scales with black and dark blue underscales with a spiral star pattern going outwards. She has black eyes that reflect the stars. She is extremely strong and healthy. 
Personality: She is rather reserved but she is easy to talk to but hard to get to truly know. If she’s with dragons she knows well, she will become playful and teasing. Otherwise she will hide in the shadows and observe others. If provoked she will get defencive and try and fight who ever offended her. 
Role:  Prisoner 
How they were caught (prisoners only): She had been observing a group of scavengers within the SkyWing territory and got caught. 
Belongings: An ink pot and scrolls
Crush/Mate: TBD
Other:  The battle has begun

Name:  Rise
Tribe: 
SkyWing
Appearance:  
He has golden scales and amber eyes. He is very large and slim for his age. He has a strand of amber teardrop jewels woven around his horns that hang off the sides of his face.
Personality:
 Rise is very regal and very proud and prideful. He is quite snobby and looks down on others as he was raised to be better than others. He isn’t a dragon who references their heritage but rather with his own merits. He always speaks his mind and it sometimes comes off as rude. He likes to be the center of attention and likes to entertain crowds. He has many admirers as his handsomeness and coolness boosts his popularity with others, except for the one who tease him and make fun of him.  He is actually a very insecure and doubtful dragon. He doesn’t show it often but his is rather lonely and scared. He shows his kinder side to those who get close to him and he feels comfortable with as they aren’t his friend just because he’s royalty and popular.
Role:  SkyWing Prince?
Belongings:
Jewels and scrolls
Crush/Mate:
TBD
Other:
The battle has begun

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Name:Pigeon

Tribe:Sky

Appearance:Pigeon is a majestic crimson orange color, with a lovely diamond pattern colored slightly yellow along her spin.

Personality:Pigeon is quiet, shy, kind, loyal, and faithful

Role:Servant

Belongings:a few scrolls

Crush/Mate:none

Other: The Battle has begun...

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

bumpy

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

Poke 

(@Dragonrider, I think prisoners are unlimited)

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

Bumpy            

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

POKE

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Everyone accepted!

King- 

Princesses (Up to two)- 

-Princess Sparrow (Sea)

-Princess Crackle (Snowdust) FIRESCALES

Princes (Up to four)- 

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Prince Elevation (Onyx) ANIMUS

-Prince Rise (Iris)

Champion- Saved for Darkstalker

-Pigeon (Habeas)

Guards (Up to four)-

SkyWing (& SeaWing) Spectators (Up to ten)- 

-Saved for Snowdust

Prisoners (Unlimited)- 

-Horror (Onyx)

-Silver (Sea)

-Ash (Sea)

-Copper (Prism)

-Moonrunner (Iris)

BTW she hates NightWings and IceWings the most, but friends with SeaWings when they're not hybrids.

Let me know if I've missed you out!

-Vixen

(P.S. This is another version since my first didn't go through, so...)

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Is NO TOUCHIE accepted?

CAN I PLEASE HAVE A SEAWING SPECTATOR SINCE I HAVE NO OTHER GOOD SKYWING OCS AND I DONT WANT THEM TO FIGHT (well besides you know, thought like) AND I DONT WANT THEM TO DIE AND CRACKLE WILL BE LONELY?

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Form:

Name: Arrow

Tribe: IceWing

Apperance: She is sleek, and petite. Her scales are a pale, pale moon silver, with light purple and frost blue beneath her wing membrane, and along her chest and underbelly. She has striking sapphire blue eyes, and silver spikes, horns, and claws. She wears the Second Circle band around her throat, she also wears a black diamond choker, black diamond earings and a necklace with an arrow pendant on it. She is very beautiful but in a fierce, stunning way.

Personalty: She is witty, clever, and mischevous. She is terribly loyal, but she's also very crafty and she's good at making things go her way. She can be very protective of her friends and family, and she hates bullies. She is very selfless and whenever backs down from a fight.

Role: prisoner

How she was caught: She was flying where the IceWing border meets the SkyWing one. She was flying with some friends on a dare on who could fly the farthest into the SkyWing territory. They were spotted and Arroe fights the SkyWings so her frieds are able to escape, she gets captured.

Belongings: Her First Circle band, her black diamond choker, diamond earrings, and her arrow necklace.

Crush/mate: she's open to crushes

Other: The battle has begun

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

@Snowdust, accepted, you may have a SeaWing spectator

@Onyx, accepted

@Sea, accepted

@Prism, accepted

@Iris, accepted

@Habeas, accepted

King- 

Princesses (Up to two)- 

-Princess Sparrow (Sea)

-Princess Crackle (Snowdust) FIRESCALES

Princes (Up to four)- 

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Prince Rise (Iris)

Champion- Saved for Darkstalker

-Pigeon (Habeas)

Guards (Up to four)-

SkyWing (& SeaWing) Spectators (Up to ten)- 

-Saved for Snowdust

Prisoners (Unlimited)- 

-Horror (Onyx)

-Silver (Sea)

-Ash (Sea)

-Copper (Prism)

-Moonrunner (Iris)

BTW Falcon especially hates NightWings and IceWings (IceWings most of all), and allied with SeaWings (But not hybrid ones)

Tell me if I've missed you so I can reply again!

-Vixen

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Name: Lightning

Appearance: Her scales are a dull red, with copper streaks (LIke lightning, hence the name). Wing membrane is an orangey color. Copper-colored eyes.

Personality: Kind and gentle, very sweet.

Role: Servant

How they were caught: N/A

Belongings: A gold necklace

Crush/Mate: none

I will do a background story later

Plz save prince, spectator, and prisoner

-Quill

• Posted at:

Destiny

NightWinfanatic

I am the type of person who likes WoF. If you do not, then... SHAME ON YOU! 

My Daily Scribble Of Random Chatter.

So is Arrow accepted????

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Forget about my saves. 

Name: Queen Jellyfish 
Tribe: Sea
Appearance: Magnificent, dark blue with light green wing membrane, sky blue horns and eyes
Personality: Always up to something, admires SkyWings, loves coming to arena fights and watching the cruelty of dying prisoners
Role: SeaWing queen (since you said they were allies, right?)
Belongings: She is constantly trying out new matches of treasure every day, seeing what looks best with what and revisiting old combinations 
Crush/Mate: SeaWing king

Name: Melody
Tribe: Rain 
Appearance: Usually, her scales are bright patterns, but when she's on a mission she camouflages herself or dark colors 
Personality: She hates her tribe, so she went to Queen Falcon and is very useful at weeding out traitors and prisoners. She pretends to be a SkyWing called Speckle, so that nobody tries to put her in the arena
Role: Spy for the SkyWings 
Belongings: A bat which she uses to help her, a sloth called Dapples which she keeps at the SkyWing palace with the queen, an emerald earring, a necklace with a gem that changes depending on her mood (so her scales don't do that in the middle of a mission and screw her up), a pouch with a few tools 
Crush/Mate: Open (but as her SkyWing form)

Name: Hare
Tribe: Mud/Sky
Appearance: Swampy-brown everywhere except caramel-colored horns, and chocolate-colored wing membrane and eyes, with a SkyWing shape. In other words, MudWing colors but the body of a SkyWing
Personality: After spending half his life in prison, he is driven by madness to escape, or whatever it is to get out of this place
How they were caught (prisoners only): His mother was one of the respected MudWings in the tribe, called Driftwood. She fell in love with Spear, a SkyWing, and they had one dragonet: Hare. However, Falcon found out, and persuaded her mother to kill Spear and throw Hare in prison. Spear escaped, but in his hurry, Falcon discovered them, and Spear was able to escape but not Hare. He was transferred to the arena later on. 
Belongings: None
Crush/Mate: None

Name: Melon 
Tribe: Rain
Appearance: Her scales used to be an orangey-red, but now they're always dark and gloomy
Personality: Used to be cheerful and energetic, but now she's afraid she'll die. Likes dropping her food remains (and droppings- mwah ha ha!) onto the seats below. 
How they were caught (prisoners only): Melody told her that she was going to take her to a great place to find food, but then she took her to the Queen and captured her 
Belongings: None
Crush/Mate: None 

Lastly, Lightning's form REDO:

Name: Lightning 
Appearance: Her scales are a dull red, with copper streaks (like lightning, hence the name). Wing membrane is amber colored, horns are also dull red, and eyes are copper 
Personality: Kind, sweet, funny, hardworking. Longs for an education. 
Role: Servant 
Belongings: Golden locket, strand of teardrop-shaped amber stones (woven around her horns), a tattered blanket given to her by her mother 
Crush/Mate: Too young, but if anyone wants to have a crush on her, they may. 

Whew that took a long time, now let me have a break! (Just kidding) Hope you accept!

-Quill

• Posted at:

Destiny

NightWinfanatic

I am the type of person who likes WoF. If you do not, then... SHAME ON YOU! 

My Daily Scribble Of Random Chatter.

Name: Crowneyes

Nickname: Crown

Tribe: nightwing

Apperance: purple black scales and white specks that look like freckles and a white moonstone earring on right ear

Personality: a quiet scroll lover who often just stares off into the distance

Role: prisoner

How i got caught: she flew to the castle to ask the king for access to the Royal library for studies, the king happily agreed but pushed her into the arena to please falcon

Belongings: a small brown bag that had worn for her travels and a small glass rose that she keeps in the bag

Crush/mate: she crushes on Prince Elevation

Other: the battle has begun (this color is for crown's eyes)

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

Save the King

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

am i accepted

please yes

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

@Quill, accepted 

@Iris, saved

@Crowneyes29, accepted

@Arrow, accepted 

Queen- Queen Falcon (Vixen)
King- Saved for Iris

Princesses (Up to two) FULL-
-Princess Sparrow (Sea)
-Princess Crackle (Snowdust) FIRESCALES

Princes (Up to four)-
-Saved for Darkstalker
-Prince Rise (Iris)

-Pigeon (Habeas)

-Lightning (Quill) 

Guards (Up to four)-

SkyWing (& SeaWing) Spectators (Up to ten)-
-Saved for Snowdust

Prisoners (Unlimited)-
-Horror (Onyx)
-Silver (Sea)
-Ash (Sea)
-Copper (Prism)
-Moonrunner (Iris)

-Arrow (Arrow)

-Hare (Quill)

-Melon (Quill)

-Crowneyes (Crowneyes29)

Allies of the Queen (NEW!, Up to 5)-

-Queen Jellyfish of the SeaWings (Quill): Queen of the SeaWings

-Melody of the RainWings (Quill): Spy for the SkyWingS

We are going well with prisoners! @Quill, you especially!

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Save a queen allie  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Name: Queen Cleopatra, cleo by siblings and close friends.

Tribe: sandwing

Appearance: Cleopatra has light gold top scales. she has tan under scales. her horns/talons/wing claws are black. her wing webbing is bright gold. her tail fades from gold to black. she is very large in size, but skinny. she has really large wings, and her barb tail is larger then normal sandwings. her eyes are pitch black, with gold at the very each of her eye. over both of her eyes there is embedded gems, rubies, sahppire, emeralds, and chocolate diamonds. her frill fades from dark brown to light tan. she has a lot of lace ribbons around her tail, wings, horns, arms, and torso, they are qua blue.

Personality: she is very sweet to her own tribe, and to skywings, but cruel to other tribes, she also hates nightwings, her tail was not always black. she is really mischievous and distrustful. she is a back staber, never let your guard down around her. she is very distasteful to dragons, and always leaves a bad first impression. she is very patten though. she really enjoys the arena. 

Role: Sandwing Queen, allie to queen falcon. 

How they were caught: N/A

Belongings: Appearance, a gold crown, looks like thorns. 

Crush/Mate: Open, sandwing king. 

Other: The Battle Has Begun. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Can I use own form for rapid?

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Oke

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

@Onyx, accepted 

@Snowdust, yes you may use your own form (as long as you include the 'Other' from my form)

Queen- Queen Falcon (Vixen)
King- Saved for Iris

Princesses (Up to two) FULL-
-Princess Sparrow (Sea)
-Princess Crackle (Snowdust) FIRESCALES

Princes (Up to four) FULL-
-Saved for Darkstalker
-Prince Rise (Iris)

-[Also] Saved for Darkstalker 

-Pigeon (Habeas)
-Lightning (Quill)

Guards (Up to four)-

SkyWing (& SeaWing & SandWing) Spectators (Up to ten)-
-Saved for Snowdust

Prisoners (Unlimited)-
-Horror (Onyx)
-Silver (Sea)
-Ash (Sea)
-Copper (Prism)
-Moonrunner (Iris)
-Arrow (Arrow)
-Hare (Quill)
-Melon (Quill)
-Crowneyes (Crowneyes29)

Allies of the Queen (NEW!, Up to 5)-
-Queen Jellyfish of the SeaWings (Quill): Queen of the SeaWings
-Melody of the RainWings (Quill): Spy for the SkyWings

-Queen Cleopatra of the SandWings (Onyx): Queen of the SandWings

-Saved for Vixen

OK, so I formed an idea about this alliance thing, and basically SkyWings, SeaWings, and SandWings are allies. I won't tell you the other groups, but the only way you can have a SeaWing, SkyWing, or SandWing prisoner is if they betrayed their tribe. And also, Queen Falcon hates hybrids. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you have a daughter or son of the queen, then they cannot be more than 11 years old. Take Prince Elevation's original age, for example. That would mean that he hatched out of his egg when Falcon was only 7 years old. Thanks for understanding!

-Vixen

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

1 , , 3 , 4