“dont rescue anymore” 

I’m honestly less concerned about the letter and more concerned about the lack of punctuation in that sentence

Actually it’s not even a proper sentence it’s a fragment since there’s no subject

Unless I don’t know English grammar myself but 

Apparently I’m going somewhere with a bunch of my cousins for about a week next week which will be interesting, to say the least 

Long story short I have a lot of cousins who live in the east coast area so whenever we all meet (once or twice a year) we end up having a war with each other where surprisingly the sides are always somewhat different 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Autumn (Librarian)

- she/her - nerd - gamer -

"If you make a mistake, and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread at: /304740

I borrowed Xenoblade Chronicles 2 from my local library again so I’ll be taking a break from Persona 4 to progress in that 

it’s been a while but I think I kinda remember the controls 

Navigation is going to kill me though 

Most of my commentary/progress will be on my separate Xenoblade thread since it’s all spoiler-y and I went into this game blind 

Plus I doubt anyone here has ever seen anything about it 

Although I guess I’ll encourage you to check it out! It’s a pretty cool game; not only is the gameplay decent but the storyline so far is pretty good (the graphics are nice too, which is always a plus) 

That reminds me 

Since the original Xenoblade Chronicles was for Wii, I’m also able to play that game too

I’ll do that after I finish 2 though

I know the plot’s completely different than the one in the second one, so I’ll be able to play it in the wrong order without any spoilers from the second game 

Although something I found interesting was that in the first game’s rating, “blood” is listed 

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has no shown blood, despite all  the swords and stabbing 

Yet still both games are rated Teen so I wonder 

Huh I’m pretty sure there are older Xenoblade games too 

I don’t think I have the console to play them on though 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Sending a wall of text at this time of day was probably not the best idea 

It's going to take forever to go through

Luckily I have a draft of it saved so if it doesn't go through I'll just repost it

I doubt anyone reads through my Xenoblade thread anyway so if it double posts that's only something for me

But like I've been playing some more and what are these outfits

They're pretty cool just,,, what?

Like go look up Rex, just as a sample of what they wear 

What are those boots

Morag and Akhos probably have the nicest outfits, but that doesn't mean they aren't ridiculous 

And I still love Nia's scarf-hood-thing just what the heck is it 

In summary: the fashion in the world of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is very different compared to outfits here

What am I doing this early in the morning, rambling about the clothes a bunch of fictional characters wear

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

sometimes you just have to ramble about the clothing of fictional characters!!

• Posted at:

⸢ v i n e ⸥ 

tapping our feet, run to meet future days 

dreaming away of tomorrows we made

no going back; we're moving to that world ahead

⸤demigirl ⸥  ⸢she/they ⸣  ⸤lawful dumb⸥

true

Oh yeah that reminds me did I ever talk about Ouma's silly outfit

Just look at him

what is he wearing? how do you even begin describing that outfit in words? 

And then there's him in his official artwork wearing that cape on top, making him look even more childish while somehow also looking less sillier

And Tenko's pinwheel hairband-thing too! It looks nice and I kinda want it but just what is that 

"Anne secretly pitied the homeless who would now be obliged to wear T-shirts and handbags emblazoned with Chanel and Louis Vuitton logos." -Jane Austen in Scarsdale, by Paula Marantz Cohen (pg 222)

Although the plot of this book is boring, it's parts like these that make it worth it 

Plus there's that entire college application portion that's kinda interesting and relevant

I wouldn't really recommend, though; the only reason I'm even reading this book is because English next year is making a mandatory read for honors students

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

ouma's literally wearing a straitjacket

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"Instead of surviving by doubting others, isn't it better to get killed for believing in others?"

I guess so but it’s still not 100% accurate? 

I just watched an hour or so of p4 filler 

In other words, the entire culture festival and the inn scene 

The group date cafe was much better than the pageant part 

“My hobby is... defeating Shadows.”

”H-Hey! That’s not a hobby!” 

I mean the the best part of the Culture Festival was “Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet” and Margaret fighting with Ai about fortune telling skills 

Did they even do it? The game was rude and didn’t show the competition 

At any rate, this festival turned out better than in the one in p5,,, I mean look what happened there with the food and Akechi

unrelated but before Akechi is officially introduced in p5 (I checked) he’s talking about sushi with Sae 

Akechi just loves food in general but pancakes are his favorite 

The inn part just shows that the girls are being jerks to the boys and the boys are being weird to the girls there is literally nothing else 

I mean seriously Yukiko you made a mistake go apologize 

And Teddie I can’t 

Oh and Nanako is still precious 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Aaaand Dojima found the letter and put the protagonist in the police station 

This won’t end well 

Especially now that Nanako can be seen on the Midnight Channel 

I didn’t expect to have this protagonist interrogated like Akira was 

And it’s November in-game too :/ 

But Nanako— 

hhhh will she have a Shadow too? I guess I’ll find out

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Nanako is safe and she’s woken up it’s all good 

I still feel broken now that there’s nobody home to greet the protagonist home 

But seriously that entire breakthrough scene was a mess so much happened 

You know Naoto’s angry when they take off their hat which I’ve only seen them without once 

But their social link is beautiful it’s p5 but from a detective’s perspective (lol not really but the guy’s calling himself a phantom thief) 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

The feeling at home with no one there is really lonely,, even the music is different it made me very sad when I was watching

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

"Instead of surviving by doubting others, isn't it better to get killed for believing in others?"

Yeah,,, it’s just really lonely and the change in music makes it sadder 

“Are you ready for some bad endings?” -description of the next video 

This statement causes me so much panic you don’t even know 

Now I’m very curious as to what these bad endings are and how you trigger them 

What’s even going to happen in this next hour of gameplay that bad endings is plural?

I’ll find out later since I really want to be able watch this part with audio (I’m at my cousin’s house so I can’t right now)

It’s nice that this playthrough includes the bad endings as a part of it, though 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

“I want you to stay calm and listen to me.” 

This is not sounding good 

Oh dear Adachi don’t make me panic 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

NANAKO 

NO NO 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

This is the last bit of p4 screaming for today, I think 

so... Atlus explain yourself 

Why’d you be rude and make me cry about Nanako only to bring her back asdfghjkl 

I’m very happy that she’s still alive though

Why does Namatame even have the power to enter TVs will these powers be explained 

Why does the real killer have the power 

I’m guessing Igor gave the protagonist his power to stop the culprit but still why did the other guys have it in first place 

If this isn’t properly explained by the game I’ll be annoyed 

And at this point the culprit’s got to be Adachi,,, there’s literally no other option since introducing a new character this late in the game is just too much 

Speaking of Adachi why is his social link set up so weird 

You can do half of it but the other half is done as part of the game’s plot? At least Akechi‘s was strictly tied to the story (although some of the level ups were not exactly what I’d call a growth in their bonds *coughs* Rank 8 and 9 *coughs*) 

Also I’m sorry I keep comparing things to p5 but since I haven’t seen any of the other Persona games yet it’s the only thing I can really do 

I’ve seen the first bad ending now and oof 

Nanako stays dead which is sad and I think Dojima learns that the protagonist and the others ended up killing Namatame 

But he doesn’t do anything about it, probably because 1) Namatame is still considered the culprit and he’s kinda blamed for three deaths, one of which is Dojima’s daughter (ah yes the classic dilemma of revenge... reminds of that short story I read once, “Lather and Nothing Else“ ...wait kinda that’s not relevant) and 2) Dojima really only has the protagonist anymore 

This ending is the one caused if you push Namatame into the TV, in case I didn’t make that clear 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

pfff big mood about Nanako

The protagonist and the killer both have the acquisition of their powers explained, but my memory is fuzzy on if Namatame gets his explained? I think he does but I can't really remember

I was always kind of curious about Adachi's link because the person I watched had spent as much time as they could with him 

Does it matter how much time is spent with him?? Who knows

I think there's actually a good handful of bad endings but most of them are just the standard "Oh No You Missed The Deadline(tm)"

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Ah okay 

Yeah, I think there’s four non-deadline bad endings 

I’m honestly going to be screaming about Adachi for probably the next few days because asdfghjkl seriously this guy 

Now that he’s revealed he’s the true culprit Adachi’s voice is faster and less goofy and honestly that change really matches 

I love how the game is like the “unexpected true culprit” but I mean I’ve been suspecting him since basically the start 

And his creepy sprites are actually somewhat creepy this time around 

Not like Ouma’s, or Akechi’s, which were so exaggerated and ridiculous that they made me laugh 

Not to mention Akechi’s mask also ruined the effect 

Adachi your motive is terrible and how do you go “haha whoops my hand slipped you’re in the TV now” 

You kinda have to do it consciously 

It’s Mementos all over again

Well actually since p4 came out first I guess this’d be Mementos is this all over again 

Hey at least the general public can actually see what’s happening this time around 

Wait but in the first two bad endings (caused by the Namatame incident) Inaba didn’t end up getting destroyed and overrun by Shadows... huh

It was still foggy though 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

“This is a problem” 

*takes out loaded gun and points it at the protagonist’s head* 

ADACHI 

somehow I think it’s more of a problem for the protagonist, not you 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

“You’re decision was monstrous, but there can be no turning back now...” 

asdfghjkl what is this bad ending 

You betray everyone for Adachi? And you burn evidence? Basically you turn into a true criminal

I mean it’s probably the most detailed and interesting but it’s actually the worst ending to have 

Although to be fair to get this ending you have to do a lot, or else the ending will be booted to the “You went home without finding the truth, have fun and regret it all” bad ending 

But seriously to get this one you have do so much or you’ll mess up: 1) figure out that Adachi is the true culprit, but hesitate to condemn him 2) press the “protect Adachi” button again since the game is literally warning you that it’s a bad end 3) The day before you go home, choose to see Adachi 4) literally say no to everything he says (“Are you trying to blackmail me?” “No.”) 5) when he tells you burn the letter, burn it 

Oh and Adachi gets a new creepy sprite and it’s ridiculous 

You also get a key item: Adachi’s number 

His arcana doesn’t change to Hunger in this bad end, you just reach rank 10 and he stays the jester 

Oh and the fog is still there, not harming Inaba... was he lying or was it just for convenience? But the bad endings all pointed it out, so... huh 

I can’t say this rank 10 was better than the real one though 

This quote sums it up: “Goodbye, partner.”

OH WAIT 

something just occurred to me 

The only other person who used “partner” to describe the protagonist was Yosuke asdfghjkl 

And guess who the protagonist just betrayed 

Well then I’ll stop ranting and rambling about a bad end now 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Still not over "Adachy-Baby"

I have no idea what Teddie was thinking when he said that but seriously 

I kinda want to compare Adachi and Akechi but at the same time that's a lot of work

Because on the surface they're pretty similar but their motives are really different

Plus Akechi is a more sympathetic villain while Adachi is,,, a mess 

oh yeah I don't think I've ever mentioned it but I'm watching p4 Golden not regular p4 

It's a little late to mention it but I don't think it really makes a difference 

Marie's social link was disappointing yet satisfying at the same time 

I really wanted to learn about her missing memories and her past, but it's nice that Marie realized that she had memories anyway 

The fact that she gave away her comb to Yu was a nice touch

All the talk about the fog and Midnight Channel makes me so uneasy

Especially when it's that chitchat in the classroom when there's that music playing

I'm going to take a wild guess and say defeating the villain doesn't fix the fog issue 

It's funny how unfazed everyone is now 

"The world's ending soon! I can't wait!"

I finally came up with a plot for GGaD but my motivation for executing it is about non-existantfor

Oh well I'll do it eventually

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

I don't really have much to say but Marie is a Golden-only addition and the golden ending takes a bit more to get to than in the original

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Ah okay 

If any fictional character starts to go on a tangent about talent I’ll immediately go “please stop Nagito” 

It can’t be helped that’s just how it is 

so when Adach starts saying that some people have a “magical ticket called talent” (or something of that sort) I kinda just wanted to push him because,,, Nagito 

Also I guess I just made myself start a badly done “animation” on scratch solely because I really wanted to create @Candy’s “secret ending” to p5 

Oh let’s see me fail at art 

Because I did that to myself though I decided to draw Sae traditionally so I’d have practice once I drew it digitally (the scratch editor isn’t much but I’ll deal with it) 

Drawing digitally is hard, especially when I don’t even have a proper mouse to use

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

well I should also mention that Akechi is also someone I need to draw 

"And once you realize that, all you have left in your life is despair. The ultimate game is over."

Please @me take this seriously and not insert Danganronpa into it-oh whoops that failed 

I miss @Enchanted again

I'm really clingy, I guess 

Are you ever coming back, Chanty? If you aren't, I understand

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

???Adachi rank 9? I thought he was rank 10 already?

Oh well whoops anyways he's in jail/hospital now I don't think it matters 

I'm honestly not surprised at Ameno-sagiri existing but his weird eye form was just,,, what

But yeah I think that explains Namatame, Adachi, and Yu

Well Namatame is more of an implied thing but I think the explanation still applies to him

I think I was too happy when Dojima said that he and Nanako could come home for the holidays

And look Chie, Yukiko, and Rise (and Naoto too, but they weren't there for the omelette scene) can actually bake now! Well it's still probably better than my skills at cooking and baking

I'm guessing they looked at a recipe this time instead of going "hmm, that sounds like a good ingredient! Let's put it in and hope it works!"

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

there’s more plot? Oh wow 

I mean sure let’s go save Marie she’s probably one of my favorite characters in this game 

How she got into the TV is my question (I mean I assume she’s in the TV since that’s the only place the protagonist can use his Persona) 

Also having a cold for roughly a week that causes you to apparently be bedridden for all that is not normal? Why didn’t they take the protagonist to the hospital? I mean they got medicine from there but I still don’t think this was a common cold the protagonist had 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

The extra new game plus boss fight with Caroline and Justine in p5 is beautiful 

I mean the boss fight itself is really long but just look at the poses the twins make 

They’re so extra while using their Personas that I think Caroline has beaten Crow in having the silliest battle animations 

And there’s Futaba’s reaction to them too (only Futaba has a reaction to the twins during the battle, for whatever reason) “Ooh Joker can I kidnap them they’re so cute - oh shoot WHAT THEY CAN USE PERSONAS LET’S RUN“

There’s also some neat insight to their personalities during the battle that isn’t really shown in-game (as long as I can recall, anyway) with Caroline losing her strict, aggressive demeanor as she gets flustered and panicked (which is basically a facade she puts off to scare the protagonist) and Justine apparently find that the most embarrassing secret of hers is that she doesn’t feel she is her “true self” (hmmm foreshadowing that doesn’t matter since to even play this battle you have to beat the game once already) 

And like every other girl in the game somehow these two fell in love by the end of the battle with Joker which I find ridiculous 

Also I just noticed that their hats spell “oxymoron” if you combine them wow 

Now I’m trying to figure out if that’s supposed to symbolize anything 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Teddie keeps growing on me and then something happens that makes me dislike him again :/

He's still slightly better than Rise though and at least he has bear puns

And now somehow I'm imagining a pun-off between him and Monokuma that's bear themed why

I guess I'm going to see my cousins later today and will basically be with them for a week

First we're going to [some place in rural PA that we all go to often] and then [some place down south]

So uh I might be inactive? I'll see 

oof there's so many and I'll probably post stories of what shenanigans occur so here's a basic reference to them 

A: 11 years old? 10? If you remember that I went to my cousin's place over spring/April break, it was her house (also she's kinda bratty)

S: 5 yo, I think? He's A's little brother and honestly a pain and kinda violent. If you remember the cousin with the water bottle loophole I mentioned in April, that's him

J: also 10/11 years old? She's the other cousin that was there in spring break. She's kinda bullied by the other cousins her age, or at least left out :/ 

H: 4 yo? J's little brother, also very violent as S influenced him a lot

P: 11 yo, I think? She's the cousin that lives closest to me (around 15-30 minutes away, depending on traffic), and she's really nice? 

K: 15? Idk but she's P's older sister and probably the cousin who I interact with the most. She's the one who got me into One Piece and is a good artist

N: I actually know her age: she's 10. While K and P live closer to me, I've seen N a lot more. She used to be kinda clingy but this year she's a little more independent

St: 5 years old, and she basically acts she's my little sister, although her big sister is N, not me. I'm pretty sure I've discreetly mentioned her, N, K, and P on here at one point but no examples are jumping out to me

As: 10? 11? she's got glasses and lives kinda far away

Pr: As' identical twin sister, and also has glasses (and unfortunately I have trouble telling them apart so their personalities are a blur to me)

E: As and Pr's older sister, she's 14, I think? I haven't seen her since the mess our extended family had last year so I don't know how much she's changed

B: literally my brother, B isn't what his name starts with, but using "B" is quicker than saying "my brother"

Oh boy that's not even including the adults

I think I may need to come up with a better name system since using letters (that repeat in a couple of cases so I have to go use another letter) isn't too efficient

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

“A creepy man with a looooong nose...”

I can’t believe Yu is telling a ghost story about Igor wow 

And how did no one figure out the loud noise was Teddie like come on he was the only one missing 

Naoto and Yukiko have the best reactions to these ghost stories honestly

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

“You’re no different than your Shadow!” 

But. Teddie 

Rise is basically her Shadow I thought we went over this 

Also whatever’s there in the TV must be pretty strong to keep its grip on Chie despite the fact that 7 high schoolers and one bear-human are using their strength to keep her from being pulled in

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Here are my daily ramblings about small details in video games (tm)

In battle Yosuke is so fidgety? You can see he’s tapping his foot and shaking himself before he finally gives the command

I didn’t really ever think about him being the type of person to be like that but it makes sense 

I don’t know much about Chie’s battle animation (since the person I’m watched doesn’t use her) but I feel like she’s also pretty fidgety and if she doesn’t have something like this I’ll be disappointed 

And there’s the battle animations after the command is given 

Yosuke dies some kind of weird flip thing and I have so many questions 

Like does nobody question it? Why aren’t they like “dude we’re fighting Shadows not being acrobats try to focus on the battle”

And also do you have a reason Yosuke as to why you’re able to do the action in the first place? It doesn’t look like something that’s easy to execute

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Wow I guess the mods didn’t let my update about what I did yesterday 

I’m too lazy to rewrite that wall of text so essentially we chased ducks, stayed in a car for roughly half of the day, ate dinner outdoors, drew Link from LoZ, and celebrated a birthday party by eating coconut cake 

Apparently we’re going to be eating cake a lot this week 

And then we went swimming today 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

asdfghjkl I’m sick again and I’m on vacation :/ 

so I made a thread to explain my disappearance so I’ll not explain that here 

Here’s a bunch of updates 

On Monday, we went canoeing (and kayaking, for one of my cousins) 

We arrived really late so the people running it got pretty mad at us 

And then after that we ran into a few issues before starting, which led to a bunch of people in my family leaving 

But it was fun once we started 

N was on my canoe and she was so freaked out at first it was funny 

After kayaking we went back to our rooms but I was locked out so I went to E’s room for the afternoon 

Nobody had an actual lunch and then we went swimming again 

But I didn’t go swimming since I couldn’t change into my swimsuit 

We also got ice cream cake and went go-karting in the evening 

So my cough got worse 

Then, yesterday, we went zip lining for a bit 

After doing that I escaped to the rec center to play table tennis with P, K, E, and my brother since only the younger cousins were with me at the zip lining 

We also ate lunch at a really good Thai place in the area 

After that it was around 3-4 pm so we kinda just took a break and got refreshed to go take photos for 3 hours on a mountain at 6 

That’s when I officially got my cold and I was told multiple times that I looked like I was on the edge of tears and falling asleep 

So after dragging myself through dinner I kinda just fell asleep 

I can’t say I’m much better today in terms of my cough 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

We went to the lake yesterday 

It wasn’t great since it was so hot outside and everyone was yelling at each other 

Unrelated to my trip but I figured I should watch p4 while everyone’s getting ready 

I thought all the plot was over after Valentines Day but nope! There’s more since there are still loose ends

And I can’t say how many times I’ve stated something on my homethread before the game’s says it 

I said that Adachi, Yu, and Namatame had their powers explained but apparently they didn’t??? Oh well I’m off to a waterpark

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

“I thought I heard something about delicious pancakes?” -me, eating pancakes with my cousins
but seriously I haven’t eaten any pancakes in months

Also! To pass time in the car and things like that, I’ve been showing my cousin (E) Persona 5, starting from the beginning 

She really liked it so I’ve basically been rewatching p5 these last few days 

We’ve skipped over quite a few parts to make it go faster, so Kamoshida’s heart has been stolen already 

Her reaction was like “ha you deserved that, [bleep]” and to be fair and I think that’s basically how I reacted since Kamoshida is >:(

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Sorry for bugging you but is The Forgotten Star dead? Or just on hiatus?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Yeah, FS is on a slight hiatus :/ 

I’m rewatching p5 with my cousin and Morgana actually called Akechi a “Problematic guy to get involved with” 

That’s honestly really accurate considering everything else that happens 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Hmm you know people say that Futaba’s Persona awakening was a throwback to p4? Well since I got to rewatch that part (I honestly have no idea how my cousins and I were able to get that far in a week, even with all the skipping we did, but that’s not important) it was neat to see the similarities and differences 

So obviously there was no “You’re not me!” since that wouldn’t really fit in + the boss wasn’t Futaba’s Shadow in the first place 

But Futaba (or her Shadow) did say something about “running away from the truth”and “I couldn’t face myself” and that’s pretty similar to bunch of things they say in p4 (I think lol) 

Of course her awakening kinda fits in with the p5 cast since technically it was caused by “[trashy] adults” (although it’s not as direct as it was for the rest of them) 

But like in p4, her Shadow turned into her Persona (Futaba also had no mask-rip-off interestingly enough; if she did I completely missed it whoops)

In other words, Futaba’s awakening feels like it belongs in both games but neither at the same time because of all the overlapping traits of it 

Also I’m no longer rewatching p5 due to the fact that I’m finally going home and I’m too lazy to finish watching something that I finished recently 

Plus I need to finish up p4 since there’s only a few (3 or do) hours of it left for me 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

I always thought the gas station attendant was some dumb thing in the fandom but I guess not

but I finished Persona 4! 

Kanji with black hair startled me but Marie as a weather station person is 10/10 

I don’t think I have much else to say right now this was a great game

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

“We’re Team RR! We’re not supposed to lose to a kid and a punk!”

I know I’ve never played UM/US but I figured why not see what the Team Rainbow Rocket thing was since I’m feeling bored

...it’s a mess 

I also still have no idea why Adachi is “cabbage boy”

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

There's only three villains that I've ever seen that make me go "LEAVE" because I dislike them that much and it's Kamoshida, Monaca, and Ghetsis (from P5, DR, and Pokemon respectively)

I completely forgot how much I hate Ghetsis

And now I got myself into a Pokémon mood by watching Episode RR where honestly nothing happens it's just battles and talking to prior villains who question their success (with the exception of Ghetsis who just attacks Lillie and rudely threatens the protagonist) after you defeat them 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

Cousin Shenanigans, Pt 1

welp I just came back from a walk with everyone (except the older adults and those still sleeping didn’t come) and uhhh

Basically we walked around a golf course and I fell since I wasn’t wearing sneakers and it was a slippery slope 

Yesterday we basically ate dinner in the parking lot since there’s not enough room to fit everyone into the same room to eat 

And we also had some really nice coconut cake that didn’t have a ridiculous amount of frosting which I really like 

We had the cake indoors though 

K, E, B and I all decided to run away into another room where we basically passed time 

At one point we all started drawing Link but we all gave up since it was late and adults called us to sleep (it was like 12? 11?)

Apparently the younger kids (10-11 year olds) wanted to all sleep in the same room so all the sleeping arrangements got messed up 

According to P, they slept at 4:30 and woke up at 6:30 

I have no idea why or how but maybe that’s just because I’m an early sleeper 

Oh and before we actually arrived at the place I’m currently at a half of us were in PA where not much happened except duck chasing 

I think that’s it for now 

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)