Joe retrieved a hard boiled egg from the cold embrace of it’s plastic abyss. The egg had been mercilessly stolen from a mother hen and transported thousands of miles away, far from the reaches of nature. It was full in the grasp of relentless humanity. There in Joe’s impenetrable fortress the egg had been submerged in the heated waters of a blazing metal pot, the heat extracting all life from the object. It had then been stored for safe keeping in a box colder than death itself. Now, Joe revealed the egg, while nature could only watch on. He sunk his teeth through the membrane and sealed the fate of that unborn chick.

*slightly tempted to drop a mic*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Juniper

*still trying to open the pickle jar*

Just make it sound boring instead. Let them hear how boring it was through your tone.

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

r e m e m b e r  w h a t  p a s t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  l o s t .

r e m e m b e r  w h a t ' s  i n  t h e  h e a r t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  f o u n d .

what they say isn't who I am.

Bob got off of the sleep square. He put cloth on himself. He ate the dead remains of creatures. He went to a different place. He put graphite on shredded trees. Water came out of his eyes. He had to put more graphite on trees. He went back to the old place. He got back on the sleep square.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

That’s also an interesting concept. (I know a lot about boredom, so that’s a plus. Did you know it’s considered a mild form of disgust?)

• Posted at:

Juniper

That actually makes a lot of sense.

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

r e m e m b e r  w h a t  p a s t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  l o s t .

r e m e m b e r  w h a t ' s  i n  t h e  h e a r t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  f o u n d .

what they say isn't who I am.

The bright, burning, demanding light of the sun crowded at Mara's window. Mara knew what the sun was trying to do. It was going to seize her eyeballs and burn them, because the sun was an evil fiery object. Mara would not let the sun. She covered her head with the darkness of a blanket, but just then her mother pulled the blanket off, allowing the sun to seize and burn Mara's eyeballs. Mara groaned in pain and clung to her bed. Her mother was saying, "School!" School was a pathetic excuse to have to endure the overly-bright, deceptively-cheerful sunlight.

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

It’s getting intense. Cool!

• Posted at:

Juniper

The day was simply fantastic.

Birds stayed relatively dry in trees under the stormy sky, screeching their calls to the abyss. The clouds glared to the ground, and the bulllet-like rain hammered against the tin roofs, making a sound Alex could only describe as being akin to a jackhammer. Her jacket clung to her skin like a clingy ex boyfriend. It didn't help that every bad odor was accentuated by the damp, or rather, the absolute soaking.

• Posted at:

♢~Shaena~♢

LGBT+ Positive♡

CRINGE CULTURE IS DEAD!!!

She/her

Proud Lesbian!

Welcome to the anxiety club

I draw, write an play video games

Main OCs:

Beetlebreeze(WC)

Adélie(WoF)

Sparkrunner(WC)

Pompeii(WoF)

Cricket (WoF)

Well these are fun to read. Mind if I make my own?

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

She watched as her phone counted down to it's death. She raced around the house, looking for her phone's only hope of survival. No amount of surgery could ever bring it back. Only a shock up the spine could save her phone now. She found the charger hidden behind a hill of dirty clothes. She went to hook up her phone, but it was too late. The face of the phone turned black. She felt the heat leave the phone. She was too late. She never said sorry that she killed the phone. She never got arrested for murder. The only thing she cared about what how many of her followers left her because she forgot to post her 12:00 selfie. There must be hope for the little phone forged of lighting and glass. The phone desperately awaited the Lightning cord. The girl sighed and tossed the carcass on her bed. She left the room. The phone layed, dead and hopeless on the fields of purple sheets.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Well then... *rubs hands together evilly* 

Kiersten stomped her feet against the ground violently. With every step, she drew closer and closer to her home after a long day of back-breaking and brain-hurting school. P.E had been especially tough, with roughly a hundred kids being forced to run a mile at the same time. 

"Bye, Smill!" Hannah shouted at her as they parted ways. The nickname came from ages ago, from when a jacket covered the "e" in the "smile" slapped onto the blue shirt she had worn that day. Some idiot had read this as "Smil" and from then on, Kiersten hadn't heard her real name from any of her "friends"
"Bye," Kiersten grumbled back. She couldn't wait to get home and scribble with meaning on the dead tree that her teachers had given her. 

• Posted at:

gone

This is beautiful. :’D

• Posted at:

Juniper

My post is coming through.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

:: Begins to type :: :: Realizes her life is depressing ::

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

"Be BOLD!" ~Serafina's Father

OC of the week: Sahara

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

Welcome to my messed up mind!

OC of last week: Lavender

Sadie wakes up in an artificial block, made soft by machines and people working to create something real out of the fakeness of the world. She gets up, and stands on the ground which is made of the dead bodies of murdered trees. She goes down the stairs, also made of the corpses of trees. They creak, crying out in pain. She eats her breakfast, cereal made by fake machines, humanity's attempt at making a friend for itself. She leaves in her car, humanity trying to learn how to transport itself when it had given up on walking due to its own misery. She goes to a place where she will be forced to do slave labor for the sake of survival while being forced to be around people she does not like. Her day continues in this manner until she shuts herself down for hours. Only to awaken again.

(DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT THIS DEPRESSED. XD I'm not depressed at all, it kinda felt weird to write this. But I tried.)

• Posted at:

I'm the friend you need....

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Forum sister: Snowdust

"Just take the blanket with you!"

aggressivelyAnna aggressively slammed down the grape jelly on the counter, nearly breaking the fragile glass incasement. Next, she aggressively swung open the cabinet to find the peanut butter, it sounded like the cabinet door was about to fly off it's hinges at her aggressive swing. She aggressively grabbed the bread and butter knife, slamming the cutlery drawer aggressively shut. She aggressively spread the jelly, then the peanut butter, aggresively cutting off the crusts. Then, aggressively lifted it to her mouth, and aggressively devoured the aggressive sandwich. 

Everything is aggressive..

well, hope that is aggressive enough *aggressively dusts hands off*

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

I opened my eyes, the windows to the inumane, disgusting sphere where I sadly inhabited. I inhaled, taking in all of the pollution conducted by the ugly brutes that populated the rest of this globe. I scoffed, “Ugh, humans. They are disgusting, they reek of gasoline and wear ugly scraps over their bodies.” My master has arisen from his slumber, hopefully ignoring my comment. Master has grumbled quite much during his resting. I skittered away before hearing the calls of Master, and his loud steps. He went after me, attempting to grab me. I was feeling somewhat rebellious today but succumbed to him. He strained to pick me up, and failed to hold all of my fat rolls, they dropped through his hands. He made annoying little squeals and placed his fat lips on my forehead, my head shrunk back and I flexed my fingers on his chest. He then dropped me on the hard surface of this decaying planet, and lumped away, like the fat creature he was. He came back with a piece of meat, I could smell it already. He plopped the chunk of meat, which I could tell, came from a female cow who’s life was taken because she couldn’t give any more milk to us. This cow has also been rotting in our fridge for 2 weeks, so I was hesitant to eat it.

I was a cat

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

These are awesome.

Sarah stormed through the dark frame of death that made her passage to the eye scorching, unforgiving world outside of her walled cave of solitude.  Stormed up the cold stairs of pain that led to the vehicle of doom.  Stormed into one of the many seats of horror, the only one without a worthless being of despair resting their disgusting tush upon it.  Stormed off of the vehicle of doom onto the hateful, vengeful sidewalk of sorrow that was surrounded by thick posts of dreaded wood with hats of life-hogging, sun-sucking greenery.  Stormed into the torture building and stormed into the limb-tearing, energy-sapping crowd of beings of despair.  Stormed into one of the many rooms of hard, stern hate.  Stormed into one of the places made to store dead, flattened trees (but were really just torture devices in disguise).  Stormed as she waited for her evil master to give them their flattened tree of questions meant to kill the brain.  Stormed and stormed and stormed, used all but the last of her energy on storming ... until she realized it was a half-day.

I bet no one can figure out what all of those are. XD

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

#HopeForHurricane

Mary wakes up on a rectangular soft surface called a “bed”. She gets up, walks downstairs via the corpses of dead trees, and walks into the food storage room. Mary pours a flaky substance into a bowl, then dumps some white liquid into it. She then eats the strange flakes. Mary then goes up to her room and slips on a waste of cotton, along with another waste of cotton and weft. Mary walks down the corpses of dead trees again. Mary puts on strange things to cover her soles in order to protect them from the bits of Earth seeking to harm her and walks to the location where she awaits for the yellow monster to swallow her up to bring her to the red cuboid dungeon. Ten minutes later, Mary is swallowed whole by the yellow monster. The yellow monster walks back to its red cuboid dungeon, where it vomits out what it has eaten. Mary then goes to the safe space known as homeroom. Mary will sometimes request permission from the dungeonkeeper to visit the library -- this does not happen often. After homeroom, Mary will be put through the tortures known as mental abuse to humans. In her session of mental abuse to humans, Mary and her fellow prisoners are given pieces of dead trees of which they must write upon with graphite. Mary does so in class most of the time. After mental abuse to human, Mary is able to retreat to the bandroom. In the bandroom, she plays a silver pipe with holes in it. Mary is typically lightheaded by the end the ordeal. Mary then goes to her studies of the world class, known as Social Studies. She is confused by Social Studies, but does well. Afterwards, Mary's herd migrates to the lunchroom, which is a section of the red cuboid dungeon. Mary then goes to science, where they are often subjected to the demon known as "Bill Nye the Science Guy". Once Bill's torture has relented, the yellow monsters' hulking masses arrive. They eat the prisoners, vomiting them at the location where they had first picked them up. Mary walks home, condemned to writing on dead trees with graphite.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

@Wings

Vehicle of doom: The bus

Torture building: School

Alright, let's try this

Olivia's eye lids squeezed together. Any minute now, her father would be by her bed, ready to drag her down the stairs. The stairs, which were dead trees covered in fuzzy, yellow-white carpet. Olivia groaned after she passed the dead trees. She had, of course, left her book forgotten and smashed underneath her pillow. She stormed up the dead trees to retrieve it so she could relentlessly turn it's pages. She passed the dead trees again, book clutched desperately kn her hands. She took out a box from a closet called a pantry. She closed the dead tree doors, then tore the box open. She had also rescued a jar from the darkness of the pantry. She then opened it with one turn, and pulled graham crackers out of the box. Olivia thrust a knife into the jar, and pulled it out, the tip covered in Nutella. She spread this onto the flat cracker, then onto another. She then smashed them together and crushed them in her teeth. She reached for her backpack then suddenly stopped. Her father had not dragged her downstairs. It was not a school day. Olivia then raced over to the couCh, claimed the remotes and Surface, and then pushed on a button. The TV screen flickered on to the news. She pushed another button, and the guide flickered on. She pushed buttons to scroll through, then pushed one last button. Disney Channel pushed it's way onto the screen with Bizaardvark. She turned her attention to the Surface, another peice of technology with a flat screen. she pressed A bbutton on top of the flat screen and the flat screen flickered back to the embrace of life. She pressed har. On the mouse, and entered her passcode with the keys. Fingers pounding on the keyboard, she stayed like this for a while. Finally, she went back up the dead trees. past the fuzziness, on her bed once more, she had scrubbed her teeth. Her eyelids squeezed shut again, closing the doors to sight and reality once more.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

These are amazing and I’m tempted to do one

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

@Seaheart: Yup and yup.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

#HopeForHurricane

These are equally terrifying and awe inspiring. Nice job, meh friends!

• Posted at:

Juniper

"flatten tree of questions meant to kill the brain"

"agressively spread the jelly"

"clingy like an ex-boyfriend"

what

• Posted at:

•°Sapph°•

[She/her] [Bi] [Hufflepuff] [RiverClan]

Queen of Question Marks??

I'm back and gayer than ever

hey you ilysm you deserve an ice cream

Bob heaves himself up, off the trampoline-like that practically calls for you to jump on it, taunting you, knowing that you aren't allowed to jump on it, called a bed. He stumbles, using all his might, to reach his bathroom counter. The magical, magical thing called an iPhone called to him. He swung his arm up, hitting himself painfully on the counter while trying to grab it. After three attempts, he succeeded.

He nearly crawled back to his bed, and using the last of his might, climbed onto it. Preparing to use this phone to summon the very thing that keeps him alive, he turns it on, wincing at the loud clicking noise the button makes. He puts in the password, and prepares himself for the amazingness of what he would search up. He typed in one word: memes. He then realized the battery was at 1%. He watched in horror as the phone screen went dark. "Noooooo!" Bob screamed. He had lost his will to move or do anything for the rest of his life, and crumpled into a ball on the bed.

• Posted at:

Prim

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a sweet tea for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

I kinda suck, but

My gaze was intent upon the object in front of me. It was a stark white, rectangular, impossibly thin piece of shredded wood, resting on a polished amber surface. On it, dried ink spelled out the question in a language I knew I spoke, but, in this moment, I wasn't sure I understood. In my right hand, I desperately gripped a thin stick whose sharpened core of graphite was poking out the top. The tension throughout my transport (ehhhh? anyone?) made my hands tremble. I could feel the unpleasant sensation of sweat slicking my palm and brow. 

There you go. I knowit'sbadsorrryyyyyy

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

Bob is now my spirit animal. (@Puppy, how can you say you suck and then pull out the most beautiful imagery I've seen in weeks what in tarnation--)

• Posted at:

Juniper

This thread is too funny to die.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

#HopeForHurricane

@Wings, and if not funny, certainly passionate. (and dark)

• Posted at:

Juniper

This is kind of old but as Wings said it's far too funny to die so im (aggressively) bringing this back

im reviving this because it's my will to  live

• Posted at:

•°Sapph°•

ok then

I guess I'm obligated to do this

Sally's eyes were forced open by her brain telling her to wake up, causing her to awake into this society where our roles are laid out for us and where pollution is common, accepted and okay, even when it's destroying Earth because nobody cares anymore. She got up from the bed where she escaped from the everyday rules of capitalism and America, opening her mouth in an awakening screech that most called a yawn. She heard her father aggressively calling her downstairs to be required to devour a diabetes-giving, sickly food that we call sugar cereal. Once she was finally finished with devouring her diabetes-giving meal, she mentally and physically prepared herself for the metaphorical prison we call school, where we are forced to stay awake in a building full of other children with all types of personalities; usually bad, e.g. computer-obsessed kids who play nothing but Fortnite, mindless bullies who feed off of despair, and children who seem good on the outside but are awful on the inside. Once CJ was finally out of her 7-hour prison, she was dragged home in what is basically a smaller moving prison back to her dreadful home. After, she had more diabetes-giving food, this time in the form of stuff like meat mercilessly harvested from innocent animals and such, before finally being able to escape capitalism by locking herself in a deep sleep which, even if not likely, she might never wake from due to something tiny, e.g. a midnight spider bite from a venomous tarantula or a disease which stayed dormant up until that night.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

i just watched sally morph into CJ and a yawn being described as an awakening screech

what a time to be alive

• Posted at:

•°Sapph°•

@sapph: I meant to change CJ's name to sally but I missed the second CJ

• Posted at:

wild/spades