For various reasons, you sided with the Titans during the second Titan war, either of your own free will or by force. After the gods' victory, you were branded a war criminal.

However, the Olympians decided that they would give you one chance to redeem yourself before sentencing you to eternal punishment. They offered you a quest, to be completed with several others like you. Succeed, and all your crimes are wiped from all records. They will not be held against you when you die and are judged in the afterlife, and you will be free to go wherever you wish -- including Camp Half-Blood. However, failure will result in your permanent residence in the Fields of Punishment. But to succeed in your quest, you must journey with 5 other demigods, also convicted of treason against the gods. You have been tasked with hunting down Koios, Titan of the North. You and your uneasy alliance of war criminals must return him to Tartarus, or face your own punishment.

Spots:
Male 1 - Saved (Gryffin)
Male 2 - Open
Male 3 - Open
Female 1 - Marissa Waters
Female 2 - Open
Female 3 - Open

Rules
-No OP or perfect characters!
-Please use coherent grammar. Typos and minor errors are okay, but if it's difficult to understand, it needs to be fixed.
-At the beginning, let's keep it at 1 character per person, but if not all the spots fill up, we'll open it up to having 2 per person.
-There are 6 demigod spots open, please keep genders balanced! There must be 3 boys and 3 girls. Please RP actively! (If you want to have a genderfluid or nonbinary character, it'll count as one of whichever gender has less characters as of the moment).
-The characters are war criminals, but they don't all have to be evil. They could be forced or tricked into backing the Titans, so be creative with your character!
-Be very detailed with backstories! How their godly parents met their mortal parents, how/if they were trained to fight, etc, are all good things to include! Later in the RP, please do not add completely new major things to your character's backstory without checking with me. This is to avoid your character becoming OP!
-No unrealistic appearances!
-If you think I'm being unfair about something, feel free to make your case to me! Please don't argue unless you have reasons to back it up, please.
-Please keep characters diverse! If one character has the same skills set as another, mix it up and make sure they're not too similar? We've only got 6 characters, so we can't afford everyone being the same.
-Just to clarify, Abilities refers to inherited capabilities from the gods, including things like ADHD and dyslexia. Skills are learned things, like particular skill with a weapon, acting, etc.
-Saves last 12 hours before being reopened.
-This RP was carefully designed to fit into the canon PJO universe. For that reason, please do not have interactions in the RP with canon characters with the exception of the Olympians and the Titans.
-Put 'Demigod' in Other if you read the rules.

Form-

Full Name:
Age (14-16):
Abilities:
Skills:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

My form-

Full Name: Marissa Waters
Age (14-16): 15
Godly Parent: Hecate
Abilities: Marissa can manipulate the Mist and cast very minor spells by speaking in Ancient Greek.
Skills: Marissa is a talented liar and actress.
Weapon: Marissa uses a pair of celestial bronze daggers called Archí and Télos. They transform into a pair of hair clips Marissa wears when she isn't using them.
Appearance: Marissa has thick black hair in loose curls down her back, and very pale skin. Marissa's eyes are light blue, and her back is covered in scars. Marissa usually wears jeans and a midnight blue jacket overtop a simple shirt.
Personality: Marissa is compassionate and friendly, and tries to see the best in people. She grew up responsible for her younger brother, but she is accustomed and slightly resentful of the fact that she was always overlooked and taken for granted in her family. Marissa holds grudges for a long time and has difficulty forgiving. Marissa is a people-pleaser, and can have trouble telling someone "no" except in cases were she strongly resents the person in question. Marissa is good at lying and hiding her emotions from her years with Luke's army of monsters, and finds it difficult to open up to people.
Backstory: Marissa's father, Jonathan Waters, met Hecate during a period in his life when he was unemployed and had no clear path forwards. During this period of time he spent at a crossroads, he fell in love with Hecate. This helped him out of his indecisiveness, but Hecate disappeared shortly after Marissa's birth, when Jonathan chose his path forwards. Marissa lived her mortal father and her stepmother, Alicia Waters, along with her mortal half-brother, Jack Waters, for most of her life. She had an ability to make people suddenly compliant and vacant, and she saw things other people didn't that made all her teachers and most other adults say she had an active imagination. When Marissa was 12, a cyclops attacked her during school, and a satyr arrived just in time to help her escape and convinced her to go with him to Camp Half-Blood, where she would have stayed indefinitely in the Hermes Cabin. The satyr warned her about using technology and attract monsters, and Marissa decided not to contact her family until she reached Camp Half-Blood. However, before they arrived, they were intercepted by Luke Castellan, who killed the satyr assigned to Marissa and took her aboard the Princess Andromeda. There, she was tortured into using her manipulation of the Mist to brainwash demigods like Chris Brown into siding with Kronos. Within these three years, Marissa also lost herself to the brainwashing through torture, and believed herself to be on the side of the Titans. During this time, she was also trained to fight and participated in the attack on Mount Olympus.
Other: Read the rules

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Our opinions are not equal when your opinion does not respect my existence.

save female 2

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Could I save a female spot?

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

form coming for female 3

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

-founder of GvE, great grandma of FWRPs

-will sometimes crawl out of my hidey hole

just. leave GvE alone. I'm sick of saying it

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

Oh, sorry Peri! I'll take a male, then!

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

Save male!

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Who are we to wonder where we're going?   Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

All saved, and Hoots told me to change her save to a male, so there's just one spot left!

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Alright, all full! 

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Yay! Working on my form now :3

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

Full Name: Vesper
Age (14-16): 14
Godly Parent: Hermes
Abilities: ADHD, dyslexic, lock-picking (kind of?? Luke inherited this from his dad, right?)
Skills: Lock-picking (kind of, because Vesper developed this), stealing, "reading" people (he is good at studying people's features and can guess what they're thinking or feeling)
Weapon: Vesper carries a knife with him, but barely uses it. The blade is mostly celestial bronze, but a very small spot in the middle is steel. However, the steel is completely surrounded by celestial bronze and no edge of the knife is steel, and the knife cannot harm mortals. (Gosh, I did a bad job of explaining it. I'll explain why the blade is the way it is in the backstory; if it's not okay, let me know, and I'll change it.)   
Appearance: Vesper has dark gold, messy hair. He is pretty short for his age. He has tanned skin and dark brown eyes. The skin on the soles of his feet is very tough, but scratched up. He often goes barefoot, since he doesn't really have any shoes to wear. He often wears threadbare, thin, ill-fitting, sometimes hole-y clothes. 
Personality: Vesper is somewhat hot-tempered and very sarcastic. He's pretty smart, despite not being able to read or write. He's very cynical. He's kinda cowardly sometimes, but has a loud mouth. Vesper is pretty blunt when he wants to be (which is most of the time) and often makes fun of others, and has almost no sympathy for anyone else. He also has little to no respect for authorities and will probably mouth off a lot to people in charge, but almost never thinks that he should be a leader and will probably back down a bit if you mention this concept to him. He talks a lot and is pessimistic. He's also funny sometimes (usually in a mean way), but often annoying. He can sometimes be selfish or greedy.
Backstory: Vesper's mother met Hermes while on a business trip to Greece. Despite being married and already having two children, she fell in love with Hermes. Vesper was born after Vesper's mother returned home. Vesper's father never realized that Vesper wasn't biologically his son, and Vesper's brothers (Cayden and Xavier) didn't realize that Vesper had a different dad. Vesper himself didn't know for a very long time. He was known as a child with problems, and didn't do very well in school. His dyslexia made it very difficult for him to read, his ADHD made it hard for him to sit still, and he often got in trouble. Most of his teachers didn't like him, and sometimes he got in trouble for things that weren't even his fault.

When Vesper was ten, his class took a field trip to a museum. Suddenly, the fire alarms began blaring and everyone could smell smoke. Everyone headed for the exits, but for some reason, all the doors and windows had suddenly been closed and locked. Vesper managed to somehow open the door.

The teacher attempted to contact Vesper's parents, but for some reason, they never answered.

Some kids blamed Vesper for starting the fire, saying that he probably did it so he could make himself look like a hero, because he was the only one who knew how to unlock the door.

Vesper, nervous about his parents' lack of response, and not willing to pay for a crime he hadn't committed, ran off to live on the streets.

Vesper lived on the streets for about two years, which is where he picked up his skills. He got into the occasional street fight, so he can fight a little. When he was twelve, he faced off a [unknown monster I'm tired okay], who was hungry and could smell his demigod blood. The fight attracted a nearby satyr, who helped Vesper get to Camp Half-Blood.

Vesper stayed in the Hermes cabin, and was claimed after some time. He mostly was just your average demigod at Camp Half-Blood. However, when he heard about his older brother Luke, who he'd always kind of looked up to, and he heard how nervous everyone was getting, he decided to willingly go over to "the dark side," because that seemed like the side that was going to win.

His blade was sort of a prototype for Backbite--they were trying out different methods to make a blade that could hurt both mortals and non-mortals, and he sort of found the blade and decided to take it, even though it was kind of a failed experiment. (again, if this isn't okay, lemme know, and I'll change it)
Other: Demigod

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Who are we to wonder where we're going?   Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

Full Name: Fletcher Aurum
Age (14-16): Fourteen
Godly Parent: Apollo 
Abilities: The usual demigod stuff. Stronger and more agile than usual. 

Skills: He's, in his own words, "kinda okay at archery" and "sorta knows how to play the flute"
Weapon: Two chakrums  (THOSE METAL RING THINGIES) that shrink enough to fit in his pocket when not being used.
Appearance: Fletcher has messy red hair and a TON of freckles. He's about 5 foot 2 and of average build, though he tends to try to hide himself as to look smaller. He wears an orange hoodie (which he likes to hide in) and jeans, as well as a pair of sneakers. He also carries an old-timy gold pocket watch for...uh... personal reasons. He also has soft gold eyes.
Personality: Fletcher's rather quiet and soft spoken, not one to take charge. He'll normally obey without question, no matter if what he's being told to do is against his values. He doesn't have many opinions of his own, and basically follows the crowd. (MEANING I GET TO DEVELOP HIM. EEEEE)
Backstory: Fletcher was and his brother were abused by their uncle,who his mother was staying with. When Fletcher was three, his mother escaped with his brother, leaving him alone to be burned and beaten into obediance. Hence the fact that he's a major pushover. Then his uncle was like, "KID YOU'RE GONNA BE EVIL NOW" and he didn't have much of a choice. Used to pray to his father a lot, and felt abandoned when help didn't come.

Other: Demigod. 

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Full Name: Camellia Tellus (she lets close friends call her Cam or Cammie) 
Godly Parent: Maia (I can change this to Demeter if this isn't ok) 
Abilities: Because she's a daughter of the mountain goddess, Camellia can manipulate earth, but not very well since she isn't quite skilled. 
Skills: she's got a protective motherly instinct, but that's about it. 
Weapon: A celestial bronze-tipped staff that transforms into a bangle bracelet on her left wrist. It was a gift from her mother, the only treasure Camellia has of hers. 
Appearance: Cam is average height, about 5'5", with a fragile build and long legs. She's got long, straight honey-colored hair that she always wears pushed back with a braided headband, and hazel eyes that almost appear golden. She's got fair skin and a splash of pale freckles across her face. She normally wears a forest green jacket, black jeans and brown lace-up hiking boots. 
Personality: She's just like her mother, quiet and shy. She feels little to no need to speak unless she has been spoken to. She struggles with depression and can rarely think positively, and often hides the fact that she feels so miserable. She's got a strong instinct to protect the ones she loves, however, though there are few. She has a knack with small children. She finds trusting others very challenging, as she's had her trust broken many times in the past. However, she does have a very sweet and considerate side that perhaps a few of the other demigods can bring out of her. 
Backstory: Camellia's father, Jared Tellus, was an active fan of nature. He lived in Colorado and spent much of his time hiking and camping in the mountains. It was on one of these camping trips that Jared met Maia. The two fell in love at first sight and had Camellia, whom they named after the beautiful flowers that both Jarred and Maia found very attractive, just like their daughter. However, Jared quickly fell ill and passed away not long after Camellia's birth Maia knew that her daughter would be better off raised by mortals instead of living with her, so she dropped baby Cammie off at an orphanage, where Cam spent the majority of her life. Devastated, growing up not feeling like she belonged or ever having a motherly figure, Camellia first developed her depression. All Cam ever wanted was love and acceptance. She was always seen as the weird kid at her orphanage because of her ability to manipulate earth, although she didn't know that her powers were inherited from Maia. She joined the Titan's side in the war willingly because they promised Cam they'd take her to her mother, who was apparently alive and a Greek goddess. Cammie was clueless. Meeting her mother has always been Camellia's greatest desire that was never fulfilled, and now she's ashamed of taking the Titan's side.  

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

*sigh* where'd my form go 

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

Full Name: Natasha Romanoff, nickname is nat(don't judge me, I could not think of any other names),

Age (14-16): 15
Godly Parent: Selene goddess of the moon 
Abilities: Same as her mother, and normal demigod things. 
Skills: A very skilled fighter, like in flexibility not strength, very smart, very fast at what to use around her, she is very fast, almost like a shadow.  
Weapon: She has a ninja like sword, and the blade in black, and the handle is black with dark blue going up the sides like a spiral. the case thing that holds the sword is black with a long green Chinese dragon wrapping it's body around it, with long orange whiskers coming out of it's face, with blue fur down it's spin. it is hooked to her waist. she has silver sharp ring claws, with fake diamonds on them, they are curved an long. 
Appearance: She is tall and skinny with pale skin, and pale lips. her hair is kind of unnatural pitch black, it is long and wavy. her eyes are silver, more like a silver/blue. she has a black skirt with red and light pink roses, with green leafs. she has a black tank top, nothing on it. she has a dark army green jacket, leather, and the pockets have gold zippers, and the zipper is gold. she has black army boots, more like high heal army boots, with buckles at the ankle. she has a silver(fake silver) necklace with a dragon claws hanging off of it.  she has a gold(fake) dragon ear cuff, that wraps around her ear. her finger nail are painted black, and the pointed finger has a full moon on them. her hair is usually in a ponytail.     
Personality: she is not the most trusting person, and may betray you. she does not like to be around crowds, and is always lurking in the shadows. she always using sarcasm, and kidding around. she is very calm, especially in frighting or bad problems. she does not care much for others, but may if your a close friend. only loyal if you are her friend. always seems to leave a bad first imprestion. she has a tendency to think she is above others. not very good at relaionship. she is very stubborn and will not give up easily. she is very suspicious of people, and will not trust them right away, and it will take a will for you to earn her trust.      
Backstory: Will fill out separate 
Other: Demigod 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Vesper, Fletcher, and Camellia accepted! Rubylav, can you give a last name for Vesper?

Natasha will be accepted as soon as her backstory is added, and could you clarify her abilities? 

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Welp. Y’all get to watch me struggle at POVing a character who’s originally a solar demon from GVE as a demigod without magic. RIP ME.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Ok, do I use my boi Phoenix who is too precious to comprehend or- WAIT I'VE GOT IT THIS'LL MAKE HIM PRECIOUSER

Full Name: Pedro "Phoenix" Alvarez
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Abilities: Could he be a fire user? If not, he can basically make anything with what he sees in front of him.
Skills: See above, also, in a situation with only 2 solutions, he makes a third. Example: if in a life or death situation, he needs to choose a burrito or a taco, he'll find a way to have both, y'know?
Weapon: Pretty much anything he makes. And he has a magic pencil that can become any tool he wants.
Appearance:  Phoenix has olive skin and short dark hair. He is Hispanic, and has a skinny-athletic build. He isn't visibly strong, but he is, very much so. He has hazel eyes that sometimes look like they have tiny little sparks in them. I'm feeling lazy, so can I leave it like this?
Personality: Phoenix is very fun-loving and joking on the outside, and he doesn't take much seriously. But, under that is a very traumatized boy. When he grew up, he didn't have much, so he knos how to survive with almost nothing. He is incredibly selfless due to his past, and he is pretty mysterious when it comes to his life before CHB.
Backstory: Phoenix lived with his mom and three younger half-sisters (except he didn't know that they were his half-sisters). His family was poor, and they lived in an apartment too small for them in Harlem. They were all very close, Phoenix being the only half-blood, however. His "dad" died in army service when Phoenix was 6. Phoenix discovered he was a fire user when he was 7 when he accidentaly lit his homework on fire. He kept it a secret from everyone except for his mother and sisters. At age 8, he found out he was a demigod from a satyr who saw him , and his mother took him to CHB. He sends as much food as he can to his family in monthly packages. He joined the Titans' side because Kronos offered to take his family out of poverty. Being that his selflessness is his greatest weakness, he grudgingly agreed, but as soon as he found out the titans lost, he went back to CHB and begged for forgiveness. Chiron, understanding his situation, understood, but others don't trust him. Still, he is slowly regaining back the trust of the entire camp.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Oh, BTW, he;s not exactly a war criminal, but he sided with the titans nonetheless. Read backstory?

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Accepted!

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

*Hugs Fletcher* Well now I get to torture him on a whole new plane of existance!

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Right, sorry. Vesper's last name is Sellitto.

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

maybe a

hundred bad days made a hundred good stories

a hundred good stories make me interesting at parties   no, i ain't scared of you

no, i ain't scared of you no more

Shoot no spots left--

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

While everyone else is gonna be like, Ew gods y we doin this, Phoenix is gon be like DAD OL DAD PLS FORGIVZ APOLLOGIES GET IT HAHAHAhahaha......

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Thanks, RubyLav!

I'm going to go ahead and say we can start!

@Onyx Whenever you first post, just put the clarification of Natasha's abilities before your first PoV and I'm pretty sure we'll be good.

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Poke? Not sure how to start PoVing lol

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

@Gryffin: Oh wow, Fletcher and Phoenix are half brothers XD. YAY FAMILY SHENANIGANS. 

He's gonna be like, "Don't bother, he doesn't care about us..."

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

(yee

So like, where do we start?? I'll just open up with a really generic PoV)

Vesper

I glanced around at the fellow demigods I was supposed to go on a quest with. None of them looked familiar to me--which I guess, shouldn't really be a big surprise, considering how big the Titans' army had been.

"So, do we like, introduce ourselves and shake hands like civil people?" I asked.

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

maybe a

hundred bad days made a hundred good stories

a hundred good stories make me interesting at parties   no, i ain't scared of you

no, i ain't scared of you no more

@Previous Post: Wait, nevermind. I misinterprited that thing you posted.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

(Let's just say the gods just teleported everyone together after deciding their fate)

Marissa frowned. 

Blinking, she observed her surroundings. She, and a small group of strangers, were standing by the side of a road. A backpack she didn't have before rested on her shoulders, and Marissa resisted the urge to yank it open and take stock of supplies. She cast her eyes over to the others.

"So, you guys are stuck in this too?" 

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Hello, I am Void, and I am here to tell you that Onyxeyes70 has been band for 7 days, for language purposes. I will be taking care of all the of her oc and rp's she is in until she gets back, so I will be the one to post natasha's backstory and I will be the one to PoV her. and how I know this is because Onyxeyes70 is my big sister, and I am her little sister, in real life.  

• Posted at:

~Void~

Camellia didn't say a word, preferring to keep her mouth shut around these strangers. She recognized none of them. Her expression was blank, concealing all of the worry, doubt, shame and sadness that she felt on the inside. She knew it wouldn't be long before these feelings became overwhelming, and she needed to do her absolute best to hide them. These were the people Cammie was stuck with. These people determined her survival. These people determined if she would ever get to meet her mother. She fiddled anxiously with the sleeve of her jacket, not making eye contact.

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

Thanks for telling us, Void!

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Fletcher shuffled his feet nervously. "W-well... um..." He kept his eyes on the ground.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

@Luna I'm not sure if you saw, but I believe onyx was banned for a week.

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

Threadmark, I will probably be stalking this because it's a really cool idea for a RP.

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

Just so everyone knows, Onyxeyes70 have been band for 7 days, and I will be taking over her oc and all the roleplays she is in, and how I know this because I am onyx's little sister in real life, so I will be making natasha's backstory. 

• Posted at:

~Void~

"What?" Marissa glanced sharply at the demigod kid who had spoken.

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Fletcher whined and looked at his feet, avoiding eye contact.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Marissa huffed, her irritation growing.

"Let's take stock of supplies."

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Fletcher nooded meekly, not moving.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

1 ,