*Just under an hour ago, a girl sat at a table in the corner of the school cafeteria, absentmindedly picking at her food with a plastic fork. She scowled, stabbing it.

Ricardo smiled, sliding next to the girl -- Thea Verdant. “Hey.” He said, flashing her a crooked grin. “I see you’ve been waiting for the dreamboat to dock, amiright?”

(and yes I got permission to PoV Thea for this from Verti because we kinda sorta planned this together??)

Thea frowned, scanning Ricardo. “Yeah.. no.” She snapped, scowling. “Now get away from me.”

Ricardo winced, a hurt expression crossing his face. “But-- but--”

“You have five seconds.”

Ricardo zipped off, managing to wiggle away from the cafeteria and into the boy’s bathroom. He slammed the door shut, his eyes watering.

Dejected, he leaned against one of the stalls, ripping a set of headphones out of one of his trenchcoat pockets. Muttering to himself, he plugged them into his iPhone, quickly scrolling through one of his playlists on YouTube.

The Squip Song from BMC played. A faint ghost of a smile shimmered on his face before quickly vanishing as soon as it had come.

It's from Japan
It's a gray, oblong pill
Quantum nano-technology CPU

*A black butterfly seemed to have materialized in the room, fluttering towards Ricardo. He appeared to be distracted with his music.

*The butterfly settled onto his headphones, the headphones becoming an inky black color before gradually becoming silver.

Hello, you pitiful child, a sing-song voice sang in his head. I’m here to.. upgrade you.

---

*Now, a stranger has calmly strode into the school’s cafeteria. He’s wearing some sort of dark blue skin-tight suit, along with a black trenchcoat. The sclerae of his eyes are bright blue, with the irises being shock blue. His hair is silver, and neatly combed into a weatherman fashion. His skin is incredibly pale, to the point where it appeara to be white. A pair of silver headphones hangs around his neck.

Quantum smiled, scanning the students. “Greetings, pitiful children.” He said, raising his chin. “I am Quantum. I have been.. upgraded.”

*One of the lunchroom monitors makes his way towards the stranger -- Quantum, as he’s dubbed himself -- raising a hand. “Sorry, no strangers-”

Quantum frowned, grabbing the monitor’s arm and tightly gripping it as if it was a mere toy. “Up, up, down, down, left, right, A.” He said, grinning wickedly.

*The lunchroom monitor’s eyes go blank, his eyes glazed.

“I would like to cancel downloading the file.” Quantum said, letting go of the monitor’s arm as the monitor’s unmoving body crumpled onto the floor like a ragdoll.

*The students in the cafeteria flee in a swarm, screaming and running.

Quantum chuckled softly. “Those pitiful children.. soon to be saved.” He said, whirling around as he began to swiftly walk after the crowd.

(Quantum’s power is "hacking" into the brains of people-- meaning, if he touches you and says "up, up, down, down, left, right, A," he can control your movements, what you say, etc. However, he can only control 1-5 people at a time with ease -- anymore and he begins to become strained, his hold on the people he controls lessening. Meaning, they gain more free will, and his control over their actions and what they say gradually becomes limited. If he decides to "cancel downloading the file" while hacking into the brain of someone, they collapse in a heap and are left in a death-like state. However, they are alive.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

just necro(mancer).

- demigirl - she/her/they/them pronouns - atheist - infp

all the underdogs in the world

a day may come when we lose

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

is this the world coming to an end? no at least not today or tomorrow.

Nagina ran out of the school, trying not to panic. Great, I get back and someone is akumatized. Awesome. She found a secluded spot, and opened her handbag. “Kundaa? I know we haven’t done this in a while, but let’s get our fangs!”

A few minutes later, Black Mamba ran into the cafeteria. “Hey! Who are you, and what do you want?” She snapped her whip and stood ready, not sure what this new villain was capable of.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Thea backed away slowly, leaving her lunch. "What the heck?!" She screamed. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

we try to live the best we can

but it doesnt always work out, does it?  

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

to greed, all nature is insufficient  

the more you get, the more you want

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

With a start, Ochame slams her laptop shut, covering it up with her knees. The hacker girl didn't sit in the normal tables -- opting to sit in a shaded corner of the cafeteria -- and tried to curl up into a ball.

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

‖ She/Her ‖ Pan Ace ‖ 謝謝 ‖

It's possible to find reasons for the future

Comb your hair and let's go outside

A new flower will look pretty today

If you just say Hello back

Never Lost Word

Sloan ran out of the school and ducked into an alleyway. Alright, another akuma... let’s do this. “Hunterr, let’s soar!

Ben wasn’t in the cafeteria at the time, but was swept away by the crowd of kids outside. “Oh, boy...” he walked behind the school. “Fillter, let’s dive!”

+++

Blacktip hid behind the entrance to the cafeteria her bow out and ready. She spotted Metal Manta coming towards the cafeteria as well.

”You know where the akuma is?”

She pointed into the cafeteria.

He nodded and ran in, harpoon out. “Another akuma... great. Just what we needed.” 

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Quantum looked at Black Mamba, frowning. “Hm. A dendroaspis polylepis hero. Haven’t seen that in a while..”

He turned to Thea, smiling. “Oh, Thea, Thea. It’s simple: I was once pitiful, but no longer. Now I’ve upgraded.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Amaya disappeared in the crowd, transformed, and made her way to the cafeteria. She stood in front of Quantum, prepared to fight. “Goo’day Doctor,” She mocked. “Why Exactly are you Here?”

Talya, on the other hand, was frozen by the wall of the lunch room, absolutely petrified. I really should go transform, I really really should...

• Posted at:

opal.rb

they/them

Error. Unable to return file.

Thea's eyes hardened. "Don't call me dear. And... Ricardo?!" 

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

BM blinked. “Um...what?” She shook herself. “Whatever. I’m going to ask you again, who are you, and what do you want?” She frowned. “And what do you mean by...upgraded?” Well, he probably means being akumatized, but...what can he do..?

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Quantum laughed. ”Why am here? Oh, it’s simple: enacting vengeance. Y’know, classic villain stuff.”

He cast a look over at Black Mamba, smirking now. “I am you, I am myself, I am everyone.” He responded before turning back to Thea. 

“That isn’t my name anymore.” He said flatly, frowning. “I am Quantum.” 

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Ari immediately sprinted into a deserted storage closet, closing the door behind them. "Miino, let's dig!"

---

Within a matter of moments, they quickly re-emerged as Meerkat, skidding to a halt in front of the akumatized villian. "Care to explain what you think you're doing?" they said coldly, hefting their staff in one hand.

• Posted at:

hazel

any pronouns - literal band trash - chaotic good

#rememberhurricane

homethread: /333240

“often, i am upset

that i cannot fall in love, but i guess

this avoids the stress of falling out of it”

this is home (cavetown)

BM couldn’t help it as a small, confused laugh escaped her lips. Ok, he’s crazy. Uh... she took a step forward. “Who do you want to ’exact vengeance’ on? I’m sure it’s not completely necessary..” she trailed off. But what if it is? No, come on, he’s akumatized, he needs to be stopped. 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

(@Necro I just imagined Ricardo’s Akuma Fourm And HE SEEMS EPIC :D )

”This Guy looks interesting“ he smirked. He ran out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom “Bitter! Wolf out” he said.

Tundra wolf ran back to the cafeteria “Hello, Hello! Blue hacker” He snickered, he pulled out his twin katanas ready to battle.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

Far away to a place where Im free from the weight

Do you got room for one more troubled soul?  

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

“Oh, just hacking you all. Resistance is futile -- you’ll all adore me in a minute.”

He reached out towards Meerkat, making an attempt to rest his hand on Meerkat’s shoulder.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Meerkat flinched, attempting to jerk themselves away from Quantum's touch. "What are you doing?" they hissed.

• Posted at:

hazel

any pronouns - literal band trash - chaotic good

#rememberhurricane

homethread: /333240

“often, i am upset

that i cannot fall in love, but i guess

this avoids the stress of falling out of it”

this is home (cavetown)

BM tightened her grip on the whip. Wait what. Oh. Wait. That’s not good. She tensed, wondering whether she had enough time to get a hit in and distract Quantum without getting caught. Make a decision soon, Nagina! 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Thea swallowed, running away quickly to the girl's bathroom. "Raavi, fan the tail!" She said, coming back out as Miss Raven. "Looks like the computer's got a faulty chip." She sneered at Quantum. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

Quantum frowned. “I am trying to help you, you pitiful child.” He hissed in irritation. “Just like I helped Carrotcakes.”

At that moment, he turned and closed his eyes, as if.. thinking.

At that moment, Sweet Bunny seemingly materialized, walking into the cafeteria. Her stare was vacant, her eyes glazed over like that of a dead corpse’s.

“See? Just look at her!” Quantum said, sliding behind Sweet Bunny and resting his hands on her shoulders. “The model of perfection. All her flaws have been removed, her insecurities wiped clean; she is no longer imperfect.”

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Abbie saw everything and immediately jumped, hiding behind a wall. "Alright. Let's go..." After hearing the familiar Latin rolls of a scientific name, though she wasn't sure which animal, Pet came running out with one main goal before running away. As the floppy fox-like ears on her head bounced, the Domestic Fox hero shouted "I'LL BET YOU'LL NEVER GUESS MY SCIENTIFIC NAME!"

• Posted at:

Quail / Beetle, either works. (She/her)

I don't really care, you can keep the things we used to share! But what did you do with my heart, what did you do with my heart?

BM recoiled in horror. “What did you do!” She spat, darting forwards and lashing out at Quantum with her whip. 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

A twinkle shined in Miss Raven's eyes. He has to power down for a second to summon the others. That's how we get him. But how to do it? "Maybe a nice shower, Quantum? All that hard work must be tiring?" She added extra fake honey into her voice, making it drip with sarcasm. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

“Yeah, wow. That’s creepy,” Metal Manta commented as he watched Sweet Bunny. “No, that’s downright brainwashing.” The hero shivered, as though he was recalling something. He turned to Quantum, with a death glare. “You’ll never get away with this,” he hissed.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Bored, Ebony drew her batons and slammed one on the side of Quantum’s head.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

they/them

Error. Unable to return file.

Quantum smiled, the whip narrowly missing him.

He chuckled, looking at Miss Raven. “Like I’d fall for that.” He said, rolling his eyes. “Honestly, how pea-brained do you think I am?”

His gaze shifted to Metal Manta. “Yes, I will. Isn’t that right, Bunny?”

Sweet Bunny flashed an angelic smile, folding her hands behind her back. “Affirmative.”

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Quantum smiled, grabbing the baton. “Now now, little cub, let’s not be testy.” He said, making a 'tsk tsk' at the end of his sentence.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Black Mamba glared at Quantum, ready to spring again. “What. Did. You. Do. To. Her.” She growled. “Let her go.” As much as she hated it, BM felt anger surge through her. This is what he wants. To get you riled up. Calm down. She took a deep breath, and stepped back.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Metal Manta growled in his throat and fired his harpoon at Quantum. This... is not... going to end well... he thought. Brainwashing... torturing... I’m going to finish this once and for all!

Blacktip fired an arrow at Sweet Bunny. “I’m confused. Why are you always affected by the akuma?” She commented. 

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Liana had been sitting by Sloan, and followed her out to transform. GB was currently next to Blacktip. "I bet... Uh.. Well.. You'll never guess what breed I am!" She tapped one boot on the floor, for some reason giving him a hint.

Astra stared at the akuma, then slowly backed towards Ochame. She bent down, grabbing her hand. "Come on. We gotta get outta here." She whispered.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Thingy of the week: Back to School

“That’s disgusting! We all have flaws and we can’t get rid of them, even if you were to take them away” he growled. He raced twored Quantum and aimed his Katanas at him to at least hit him with the flat side.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Monarch appeared seemingly out of no where, and with a maniacal grin, she started throwing food at Quantum.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

In other words,

you just need something to live for

you could draw my blood with just a word and I'd forgive you

It was all so real to me... 

Remember the lost

And everything is okay

Quantum grinned, leaning a bit to dodge the harpoon as he let go of SB. “You don’t understand. I am trying to help--”

He was cut off as a pancake flew through the air, hitting his face. The flat side of Tundra Wolf’s katanas grazed him, but not too badly.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Amber gasped and ran out of the room, then back inside as Arctic. She took the two halves of her staff and whacked Quantum. 

"I think you've been paying too much attention to your computer," she called.

• Posted at:

insanity

bisexual. female. definitely inactive.

marvel trash. find me on discord.

leaving thread /337021

"Very pea-brained of you think we're going to let you make us like poor Sweet Bunny." Miss Raven hissed. She threw her fan at Quantum. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

(was the hacking code a wreck-it ralph reference???? Idk but it made me remember the movie xD)

Gacela did a dramatic entrance by cartwheeling inside the cafeteria(?). 

"Another akuma???"

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

Demigirl | she/her/they/them | Artist

And all my friends just left!

But oh how I miss y'all.

Even though pain is temporary,

It seems it'll never go away.

~Bixbite

BM leaped forward and hit Quantum with her whip. “What you’re doing isn’t right!”

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Tundra wolf put one of his katanas away. He still held one Katana at his side, he was trying to think of something to do quick

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Ghara immediately started to shepherd all the schoolkids out of the cafeteria while Khali ran behind a table that had leaned against the wall. "Crrow, wings up!" she shouted.

Shadow Raven comes out of nowhere and tries to whack Quantum on the head with the flat of her blade.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

(@Bixbite: Actually, that was a reference to the musical Be More Chill. But.. close? I guess?)

Quantum closed his eyes for a moment, as if in deep thought.

Simaltaneously, Sweet Bunny stood in front of Quantum as she was hit with the halves of Arctic's staff. 

He grinned, leaning backwards to dodge the fan and quickly twirling to dodge the whip.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Black Mamba hissed and attacked again, narrowly avoiding falling down, as she was out of practice. She shook herself and backed away again. This guy’s good...but we need to be careful, we might hurt Sweet Bunny accidentally.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

(I totally give you permission to control Gacela!!!!!!)

Gacela threw her boomerang at Quantum, trying to hit him on the head. Her boomerang got caught under a chair though, and she ran to retrieve it.

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

Demigirl | she/her/they/them | Artist

And all my friends just left!

But oh how I miss y'all.

Even though pain is temporary,

It seems it'll never go away.

~Bixbite

1 ,