Terminus

He blinked in surprise- and was surrounded by desert. Long, pale dunes stretched as far as they eye could see, and an empty blue sky beat hot suffocation into his scales. She- she sent me to the Sand Kingdom, he thought, shocked. A small dragonet stood in front of him- a hybrid, of Rain and Mud.

“You’re the hybrid,” Terminus whispered, pointing with a shaking claw.

“The one Aurora teleported somewhere.”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

Uhh, Trail should either be imprisoned or just escaped, and Iceburg is probably wherever Blizzard is

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Solace

Solace stole a look at Raven's tail as they flew towards the desert on the horizon. She certainly looked pained, but determined nevertheless.

"Are you okay?" he asks between wingbeats. "That looks pretty bad. We should get you some heated water."

Tempest

Tempest stared back at Blizzard.

"Please understand this, I also require a 'vacation.' Tell my mother that I have left to foresee the safe return of the champion. In exchange i'll have you promoted to the 3rd circle." He nods at the wounded gaurds. "They will also be rewarded." Then he spread his wings and took off in a rush past the cliff and after the champion and her companion.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Author of the Lost Library

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

I smell smoke, hear fire.

I hope this isn't what i think it is...

Okays...

So let's say there was a defect in the cell that let Solace get himself out, and that with Raven's help he actually got out. Raven is strong enough to defeat the guards, but has taken scratches herself.

Yep. Yep, that seems to work...

Spear strolled towards Aurora's room, entirely on purpose. I wonder if Raven has talked to her yet, she thought. I'd better start arranging guards for the other princesses. She heard voices from the open doorway ahead, and mentally nodded. Time to see how this little.. arrangement... is going. She walked into Aurora's room, but there seemed to be only her there. Strange... animus magic? "Aurora, are you ok?" she said, seeing the unusually sad look on her daughter's face, and knowing full well that she was not. And I think I know why... she mentally added, awaiting her daughter's reply.

I'm going to say Spear was at a different point in the palace when the Solace business happened, and doesn't know yet, as all her guards are out chasing/returning from chasing him.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Blizzard watched Tempest fly off and spat an ice shard at the ground. "Promoted to third circle!" Assuming he was a low ranked Icewing after serving since before the dragon was born. "C'mon, time to go back. You. Iceburg is it? Go with Glacier(NPC) and inform the queen of the prisoners escape."

Gecko stared at the Icewing, He is not the animus, the one named Aurora is... um... hello? You're thinking Gecko talk, don't think. "Um h-hello... um."

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"Seek discomfort."-Yes Theory

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Terminus

“What are you doing here? Does Aurora have a particular penchant for teleporting dragons to the Sand Kingdom?” Terminus asked authoritatively, quickly recovering. He felt increasingly uncomfortable in the desert heat.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Gecko stared at the Icewing, He'll kill me if I tell him, I have to save my family. Gecko took off flying towards the Sandwing palace. Must save family.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Great! And YAY US! We've made it to 11 pages! **Knock on wood**

Raven-

She glanced back at Solace then to her half frozen tail. She frowned and looked back to the setting sun on the horizon. And the air temperature was changing. She closed her eyes for a moment beginning to feel the heat on her scales. Warm. She thought. She was about to say no to warm water, but then again, they could go farther faster if there wasn't ice on her tail. "Ok, but where are we going to find said water? Oasises are pretty scarce and Possibility is another full days flight from here and we'll get really hot so we'll fly higher. But we should probably hide in the rocky crags of the border between the kingdoms because there's nowhere to hide in the the Kingdom of Sand." She reasoned.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Aurora

Aurora instantly lost the sad expression on her face and turned into an emotionless one. she looked at her mother, "yes, mother, i'm fine, did you need something" Aurora asked, tilting her head to the side.   

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Terminus

"Wait, where are you going? Come back here! Please?" He asked, trying out the "superior Icewing voice" he'd always heard other Icewings use in the presence of non-Icewings.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Solace

"Well, the Sandwings don't hate hybrids, and there's no war between them and the Skywings right now, If we fly west from here, we can get to one of the more obscure oasises near the sea." He says. "If we get there, I can heat the water and we can rest." He finishes his thought by gesturing the the scratches in various places on Raven's body. Solace's ear twiches, and again. He whirls around, rapidly checking the sand under them. "Icewings." He says in a loud murmur, pointing a claw towards two blue figures down on the desert.

Tempest

Tempest didn't know why his brother was in the Sand Kingdom, but it was worrying because there was only one plausible explaination, he lands near Terminus.

"How are you here, also, why are you here?" He says, waving one talon in the air around them. He looked back up towards the runaways, they were still there, but they had spotted him. Hopefully they didn't hurt him, in which case he would have to return to his mother's scolding eyes with a serious punishment and a vacation cut short.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Raven-

"Do you have the stamina of a SkyWing for flying?" She asked Solace. "If we could get to the Sky Kingdom, they would be forced to leave us behind. Or we could stay and wait for 'Them'  to catch up. I would at least think we could lose it in Possibility." She thought aloud. The Sun was now beyond the horizon and the two moons visible were shining brightly.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

Solace

"As much stamina as rapid trips across the desert can get me." Solace says with a shrug, not really paying attention to much else than the Icewings below him. "I have ties to the Enclave of Possibility, if they send envoys or soldiers the enclave will do much to protect us from injustice." He flips in midair. "What about them?" he points to the two below himself and Raven.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Terminus

“Aurora’s the Animus. She’s going to go to kill mother.” He spat.

“The disappearing dragonet is here, too.” Terminus pointed into the sky, angrier than... Well, angrier than he’d ever felt before.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Raven-

"Nah" She said, shaking her head. "Just leave them, let them follow us if the want to. If the Enclave will protect you then we're set and ready."

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Argh, schoolwork, sorry I couldn't post. Also, does everyone know that Aurora is the animus? If so, ignore several parts of this post. Tell me if Glacius knows too much.

Glacius was speechless. He could barely process the events that had occurred; His own daughter was the animus, Solace had escaped, and Terminus, as well as Raven, were nowhere to be seen. King Glacius could hear clanging faintly from the dungeon, and the rush of guards looking for the escaped prisoner. How could he have escaped? Unless... His eyes narrowed. Quietly stepping up to Queen Spear, he posed a question in a hissed tone. "Would you mind filling me in?" he queried. 

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

~ Queen of the Seashell Spires

~ Pyrriah's Only (Official) Trivago Agent 

~ Fantribes: Shellwings, Fudgewings, Bonewings, and Melodywings

~ A Noble Personage Whomst Belongs to the House of Griffindor.

'Hotel? Trivago.'

Iceburg nodded "Yes,sir I saw her last heading toward Pincess Aurora's room." She said and she jumped up and started running toward the Princess's room. She burst in. " I'm sorry to interrupt your majesty." She glanced at Aurora "Majesties... Bit your majesty a prisoner has escaped."  

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler

BTW Trail is still in her cell 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Solace

Solace nodded at Raven.

"Let's go then." He says. He beckons for her to follow and begins to fly towards the river at which the city is located. Taking a last look at the blue dragons below.

Tempest

Tempest stopped talking and glared at the departing dragons.

"Look." He states, pointing to the Skywing and the hybrid. "I'm following them, and if I know you, and I do, you'll want to follow them too, let's go." Tempest, without another word, begins to glide across the sands, more low to the ground than he'd like.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Terminus

He glanced into the sky. Raven! He though, joyful at seeing her. He didn’t particularly mind that she didn’t kill Aurora -he liked his sister- but now she was going to murder his mother, and that didn’t sit well. But the dragonet was going to tell the Sandwing Queen about the arena, he was sure, and mother would certainly get in trouble for that. Who was he to follow? Maybe Raven can help, he decided. I’d rather mother were alive to get in trouble.

“Wait up!” He shouted to Tempest, and followed the dragons up ahead.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Spear shook her head. "No, I'm fine too," she replied, her tone bearing just a hint of mockery. "I was just checking if you had seen Raven. I sent her this way." And you were talking to someone, daughter. Someone who isn't here now. What did you do with my champion? 

Heh. Spear still does not know a prisoner's escaped.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

You fill me in every way

Until I end my days

Aurora

Aurora face turned from emotionless to confused, "yes... Raven did come in here, but she started to ramble about me needed to kill someone, like right now, then she left in a big hurry, what do you think that means" she asked titling her head at mother. Aurora was trying her best not to act or looked frightened, but her mind was just screaming she is going to kill me, mother is going to kill, i'm going to die, why me, why am I the animus, why did it have to be me. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Raven-

"Wait up!" shouted one of the IceWings behind them. Wait up doesn't seem like a very "I'm going to kill you" kind of thing to say. She thought. But still, it annoyed her that they were still following. She snorted a little smoke and letting a plume of fire escape her mouth. If they want us that bad they can find us in Possibility. She beat her wings a little faster to catch up with Solace.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Uh did I literally just get ignored I told you read my post and you wll 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

She probably didn't see your post.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Any major spots left?

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Well I don't know but there are unlimited prisoners.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

@Foodle There are infinite prisoners, gaurds, and 4 mindreader spots left.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Blizzard frowned as he headed along the hallways of the palace towards the throne room. He had dropped off the injured at the infirmary and was now going to give the queen her report. Arriving at his destination he informed a throne guard he was here to report to the queen and waited after she hurried off. Waited in the throne room.

Gecko was in sight of the Scorpion Den, it wasn't the palace but it was somewhere he could lose some Icewings.

Dune looked at the lone Skywing outpost bordering endless seas and horribly boring routine. Which he, Sandstorm, and Soothsayer had just broken. Flying east from the Icewing palace and prison they avoided going past the Great Ice Wall by just flying east over the ocean to northern Skywing territory. Dune knocked on the door.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Poke

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

I'll throw in a vacant prince and animus spot, too.

@Heartbreaking- Yes, I didn't see your post, sorry. Or Hawkeye's (TnT). Let's say she comes in just after Aurora says her most recent statment.

@Excelsior- Dune, Soothsayer and Sandstorm have not escaped. They were in separate cells, and metal bars entrenched in stone are pretty hard to break. If you can find some other plausible way they could of broken out, I'll allow it, but brute strength will not bend these bars.

@EVERYONE- SORRY, MY COMPUTER JUST MALFUNCTIONED AND I CAN ONLY WRITE IN CAPS-LOCK. I'M SERIOUS. AND THE LOWERCASE IS COPY PASTE.

SPEAR STARED AT HER DAUGHTER IN COMPETE AND UTTER SHOCK. NEEDING TO KILL SOMEONE? SHE THOUGHT, HER MIND SPINNING WILDLY. WHY WOULD RAVEN TELL HER THAT? SHE'S LYING, OBVIOUSLY. BUT WHY... HER TRAIN OF THOUGHT WAS CUT OFF AS SHE SAW SOMETHING FLICKER IN HER DAUGHTERS EYES. SHE LOOKED HARDER, AND REALIZED WHAT IT WAS. FEAR? WHY WOULD SHE FEAR? UNLESS... BUT THIS THOUGHT WAS CUT OFF TOO, AS AN ICEWING GUARD BURST INTO THE ROOM. "" I'm sorry to interrupt your majesty." SHE SAID, SEEMINGLY RUSHING. "Majesties... BUt your majesty a prisoner has escaped." 

SPEAR STOPPED IN SHOCK. HOW... WHY... WHAT... SHE PAUSED. "I ASSUME MY GUARDS AND RAVEN HAVE GONE AFTER HER," SHE REPLIED, HER TONE QUESTIONING. "THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT THERE JOBS. THERE ARE TWO QUESTIONS HERE. SHE THOUGHT. ONE: WHY HAVEN'T BEEN INFORMED YET? AND TWO... SHE LET OUT A BARELY AUDIBLE HISS. WHO WAS AURORA TALKING TO, IF RAVEN HAD LEFT?

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

You fill me in every way

Until I end my days

How bout this, metal becomes brittle in cold brittle metal is easy to shatter. Two fully grown dragons slammed into the metal multiple times. So breakage? Plus I described it as busting the points where the metal attached to wall, falling outwards of sorts(a couple posts ago.) (Isn't the real Icewing palace made of glass?)

PS they escaped when all the guards went after Solace. 

PPS Do you think that Blizzard would wait in the throne room to report to her majesty or seek her out?

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

The palace is made of ice, and the Arena is made of (I think) stone and metal, and the prison is presumably the same.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

@Soulsong Great now I have to Spear screaming thoughts at the top of her lungs. lol

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Oi, Corvus, did you see my post where I PoV’d for Terminus?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

"Yes,  your majesty they reacted quickly and are out after him your majesty." Iceburg said respectfully.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

@Moonflight I did, I assumed they are now following Solace and Raven to Possibility.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Ah, makes sense

Terminus

“Raven!” He called out, flying as fast as he could- admittedly, not very fast, compared to a Skywing twice his own age. He thought that she might be able to hear him through the wind rushing past their scales, but prospects weren’t exactly high.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Raven-

As they landed outside the city, she told Solace, "Go get us a ticket in. If we need money, I have some, but I would prefer to save for bandaging and stuff." She glanced at her tail, which had a spray of ice still on it, and at the scratches all over. It would be pretty if it didn't hurt so much. The IceWings were still following close and she watched for them to land. The one with speckled wings.... his wings.... Realization flashed through her head like a lightning bolt. "TERMINUS?!?! HOW? You didn't leave with Tempest!" Raven nearly chocked on the fire that she hastily pressed down, as soon as she figured out who was following her.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Terminus

He landed heavily, exhausted from flying. He’d never done much physical activity before. I probably should, Terminus thought, regaining his breath.

The Animus teleported me here. She wanted to kill Queen Spear, and I tried to stop her. I thought you could help me try to stop her again.” The Prince explained, decidedly not using Auro- the Animus’ name.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 11 , , 13