Raven-

She sighed. "Terminus... Terminus, I left because Queen Sun is dead. And as the only living heir to the throne, it's my duty to the innocent dragons who were killed because I wasn't brave enough to stand up to her. You know I must reclaim it. I have no other choice."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Ooooo

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler

Terminus

"Your duty? But what about your duty to Queen Spear? To everyone you're leaving behind?" He asked her, frustrated that she might not help him, even after he had gone all this way.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

Raven-

Raven snapped. Frustrated? Angery? That didn't cover it. Smoke billowed out from her mouth and nostrils. "SPEAR?" She laughed bitterly. "SHE NOW OWES EVERYTHING TO ME! YOU DON'T GET IT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HEAR THEIR SCREAMS IN YOUR NIGHTMARES! EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AT BLOODSTAINED SNOW! EVERY TIME YOU LOOK DOWN AND SEE YOUR MURDERING CLAWS!" She screamed at him, but she didn't care. She wanted to keep her tail. SHe pointed  sharply to Solace. "WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO DESERVE THE IMPRISONMENT HE WAS GIVEN? AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I REALLY LEAVE BEHIND. THE OTHERS ARE NOTHING... you don't understand; You never will. And I can't go back." She turned and swishing her ice-spray tail behind her she left.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

ooo burn 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

(is it too late to join?!)

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Solace

Solace walked down a street paved with cobblestone, navigating the streets with ease. Finnally, he found the building he was looking for, a large rectangular stone structure with a flat roof. The front door was shoddily formed from wood planks held together by rope. Solace knocked twice, then opened the door. This place looked exactly as he remembered, a central desk at the far side with a dragon behind it. But not just any dragon, if he was right this was: "Justice?" He asked. The dragon looked up, dull orange scales and tired, analytical eyes. She looked Solace over for a moment. Then looked back at him.

"Solace? Is that you?" she sounded disbelieving, he'd been gone for likely close to two? No, three years. She must have assumed Solace had died. "In the scales." he replies, smiling. Justice rushed from behind the desk and ran over to him, his sister looked so much more reserved than before, she always looked aloof, but now Justice looked... Unsociable and withdrawn. "I need the enclave's help." he said. "Of course." She responded.

Soon, they were back outside the gate, Raven and one of the Icewings were talking conversationally. Justice was eying the two Icewings over warily.

(Doing Tempest's POV right now.)

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Author of the Lost Library

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

I smell smoke, hear fire.

I hope this isn't what i think it is...

No there are unlimited guards and prisoners so you can RP as one of those. 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Thanks!

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Raven-

She whisked to the gate gracefully, the cloud of black smoke that followed her warned others not to push her, verbally or even physically poke her with your front talon, which, in the state of anger she was in, would leave you with a broken claw. She whipped and lashed her tail which she could now move normally, but still them ice refused to melt even in the desert heat. Sometime along the trip to ge here, she had started carving it to look like a silvery tail fan, thinning some parts to look like membrane, and other parts left thicker to stand as spikes. The frost-burn stretched pretty far up her tail, so she had skimmed it over to appear as if it naturally came from her scales. The sneer had left her face but the smoke still remained. She nodded stiffly to the orange dragon. "Are you in charge of the enclave?' She asked quietly

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Terminus

He blinked dumbly in the face of Raven's bristling tirade, numbed by her tone and volume. He was stunned ‑and offended‑ enough that Terminus couldn't quite recall what she had said, and couldn't quite speak as she whipped around, her tail lashing furiously. I could've helped you with your frozen tail, he thought pettily. Terminus stood there, stunned, not quite broken. His haze was broken by a strong wave of resolve welling up inside.

I don't need her to save mother! I can do it all on my own! He growled aloud in frustration, his heart as icy and cold as the land he had just come from. The prince snapped his wings out and soared in the direction of the ice kingdom, a frigid determination drying the tears in his eyes.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

No prob

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Solace

Solace studied Justice closely for an answer in body language, but there was no change in her expression at all. "I am." She said to Raven"You?" Solace turned his head at his sister. Such concise and to-the-point vernacular. Not like her. It dawned on him once more that the events of Branch's death, His supposed death, and Penance's passing must have had just an effect on her as it did on him, if not worse.       Solace remembered that Raven and Terminius, the Icewing from before, had just had a fight. In which Raven used Solace as a point, asking why he deserved to be locked away. Solace felt slightly miffed, why was he locked up? For what reason was he detained for the actions of someone who likely wasn't even his descendent? But, if I can't forgive them, doesn't that make me just as bad as the kind of hybrids Queen Spear hates? His reason protested. Solace would have to wrestle with this topic for a while.

Tempest

Tempest watched his brother depart. He wouldn't follow, he would give anything, tell any lie for a few moments away from the issues of the royal family. Even if that means becoming acquainted with the most dangerous person in the Ice Kingdom, and their acomplaces. He looked at the gray hybrid, he was bleakly colored, but in a bearable way. His body seemed to move with rhythms Tempest could not hear. He was obviously debating something in his head. At furiously at that. Tempest pulled a slate pencil and a slate from a small travel satchel under his wing and begun to take notes. if The Anatomy and Genetics of Hybrid Dragons would be complete, he should start now.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

K Terminus is still flyin’ cuz I want relatively accurate passage of time

Also what are Spear and Aurora doin’

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Blizzard paused, looked back and forth in the throne room and strode out. This information was too important to wait. He began combing the palace looking for his queen.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"Seek discomfort."-Yes Theory

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

@Moonflight, Raven will write Terminus an apology note when all of this is over. *Gestures at the royal mess* (No pun intended)

Raven-

Raven stopped for a moment to wonder how to introduce herself. Champion Raven? No... Not who I am anymore. Princess Raven? Future Queen Raven? Not-so-innocent Raven? No none of those. "I am Raven, last heir to the SkyWing throne." She said, curling her tail around her, regally straighting her neck for effect.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Solace

Solace studied Justice closely, she did have a reaction this time. She eyed Raven over then bowed her head in acknowledgement. "Welcome to Possibility, Princess Raven." She said,  her voice and gesturing to a nearby dragon to open a large gate. "As should be expected, you may leave or enter as you please." She states, Justice then leans over to the dragon who opened the way to whisper something, the guard nodding and started furiously drawing on a parchment. She looks past Raven and Solace followed her gaze to an Icewing that was also furiously writing, on a slate this time. "Is this one with you?" Justice asks to Raven, pointing to the Icewing, who, upon seeing that he'd been noticed, began writing even more quickly.

Tempest

Tempest looked at the gray hybrid, Raven, and the Sandwing (Maybe? He couldn't tell.) They had seen him again, this time they looked more unfriendly, especially Raven, who was emitting antagonism and malice, a true picture of a powerful heir. He took more notes in a flurry and observed the dragons some more.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Bump

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Poke

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I have STAAR exams next week, so I have to study. Forgive me, guys, but I will try to post this weekend (and Glacius doesn't really have that big a role in this anyway, I can't figure out what to do with him :P)

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

~ Queen of the Seashell Spires

~ Pyrriah's Only (Official) Trivago Agent 

~ Fantribes: Shellwings, Fudgewings, Bonewings, and Melodywings

~ A Noble Personage Whomst Belongs to the House of Griffindor.

'Hotel? Trivago.'

Raven-

She glanced back at Tempest. "He can come if he pleases." She said her eyes returning to Justice and Solace.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Hey perhaps Glacier can talk to Blizzard who has news.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Poke?

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Spear nodded. "Then they should be back soon. You may go." she said and then watched as Iceberg left the room. "Now, Aurora," she addressed her daughter. "I need to assign someone to protect you from the animus and the hybrids, if they can get loose as easy as that." She meant the words to be emotionless, but a jolt of pain crept into her body and her speech as she thought of what hybrids, those monsters, had caused. Father, her mind thought, racked with swirling pain and anger and grief. Mother. Shard. North. I will avenge you. She focused back on her piting, treacherous daughter, standing in front of her. "In the meantime, I will ned you to be near either me or Glacius at all times." She breathed in. "Just for now, though, I want you to gather your sisters and brothers and meet me in the arena." She turned around, smiling slightly. And now, daughter, she thought with spite. It's me... verses you. What will happen when you see the arena... and the dragons fighting in it? 

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Do you need anymore prisoners, cause I can do one. 

• Posted at:

Topaz

I also go by Shi 

This is my alt account

Aurora

Aurora nodded her head, trying to stay clam, "yes mother, I will be right there" Aurora said emotionless, but in side her mind was screaming she defiantly has a plan, she knows that I am the animus, she is going to kill me. why try to hide it. Aurora turned around and went to put some more jewelry one, just in case she needs and enchantment. she got a silver tail band, with a mood stone in it, she has got a clip on nose ring that she rarely wears, which is gold with a ruby tear drop hanging off of it, she quickly clipped it on, and walked out of her room and started to head to the arena.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Terminus is getting closer...

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Boop

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

((Can I say the Ermine was out on a (very long) hunting trip?))

Ermine stormed through the place, heading towards Aurora's room. One of the guards had said that Queen Spear had been seen going in that direction. She finally found the queen standing in Aurora's doorway. "Mother? What is going on? I leave for a few days and half the prisoners escape, our champion disappears, and we have a secret animus?" She snapped her mouth closed, suddenly realizing how disrespectful she sounded. "I mean, um, Mother... what happened while I was away?"

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

The moon laughs and whispers

'Tis near Halloween

Raven is backing away preparing to fly to the Sky Palace herself.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Boop

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

poke

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

The moon laughs and whispers

'Tis near Halloween

(So, Raven is leaving for the sky palace?)

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Blizzard strode through the halls, eventually finding her majesty and princesses Aurora and Ermine. "Your majesty, I have news to report."

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

If you don't reply then she gets bored of sitting and leaves. If you do reply she will stay

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Solace

Solace flicks his tail at the open entrance. "We should head over to the clinic." He says, worriedly glancing Raven over. He turns to the open entrance, getting ready to navigate the path to Possibility's doctor.

(Tempest isn't doing anything worth mentioning.)

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

up please

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Raven follows Solace

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

@Leopard- That's fine XD

@aquadragon13288- We can always do with more prisoners!

@Onyx- We probably need to figure out how animus magic is going to affect Aurora ('s soul) at some point.

Just going to assume Spear is in the doorway.

Queen Spear quickly glanced at Aurora. Putting on more jewellery... of course. Insurance. I wonder how many she's enchanted already... Turning to her, she arranged her face into a perplexed expression. "There's no need to put on jewellery, Aurora," she said, tone kind -or at least as kind as she could make it. "It's not like there's visiting royalty or anything." Or anything... her mind echoed omniously. She composed herself for her daughter's reply only to be distracted by the arrival of Ermine. She started to reply, not noticing her daughter's rudeness, only to be distracted -again- by the arrival of Blizzard.

She looked first to Ermine. "Obviously you already know, daughter." she said, her tone light with little, if any, hint of mockery or malice. "But as far as I am aware, only one prisoner escaped, and my champion is not missing, but merely in pursuit. As for the secret animus, you are correct. I am curious to who they are though," she finished, her 'curious' underlaid with tones of anger, disappiontment, and cool resolve. 

"I assume this news is about the escaped prisoner," she said, addressing Blizzard, her voice blank, her posture designed to convey an air of slight interest. "How is the chase going?" A slight rebuke in that statement, a hint of displeasure at the mistake of letting a prisoner free, and the fact that this IceWing was not in pursuit now.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

"I was ordered to stand down. By your son, Tempest. So we returned. Pardon us if this was not your intent, for he said you would back him." Blizzard said calmly. The dragon even the audacity to bribe me, didn't know I'm already second circle. "The prisoner(s) escaped due to the help from your champion, who was seen going into the cell block and coming out of it. Moments after she did the hybrid named Solace escaped. The guard was found dead." Blizzard paused, "Your majesty."

I take it my reasons for Dune, Sandstorm, and Soothsayer's escape was not adequate enough, after you said the first reason was not adequate enough I posted other options. If those second options weren't good enough then they are in the cell. If they are then Blizzard says they escaped as well, but weren't with the traitor and Solace.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 12 ,