up

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"Seek discomfort."-Yes Theory

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Pokepokepokepoke

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Solace

After a elongated travel period near the river and over a bridge Solace stops in front of a large building with a slanted roof, the clinic has no door and barred windows. Solace turns to Raven, "We're here." he turns back to the clinic and strolls into the building. There are two dragons in the main room, a Skywing and an Icewing. The Skywing looks sick with a cold, the Icewing has a large gash in one of their talons.

Tempest

Tempest almost lost track of Raven and the hybrid several times, stopping on the way to drink water and window shop. Eventually they stopped at what he assumed was a clinic, white brick walls and a red cross painted above the door. Tempest trailed from afar.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Author of the Lost Library

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

I smell smoke, hear fire.

I hope this isn't what i think it is...

Forgot to mention that she has a money pouch with some diamonds in it.

Raven-

She slid silently into the building shaking bits of sand off her talons. She asked the dragon at the desk near the back of the room if she could have the scratches treated, but leave the ice. She reached in the pouch and gave the dragon a diamond to pay. She sat down so that the dragon could treat her and busied herself with caring a scale pattern into the  ice-fan.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

up please

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Oh Soulsong oh Soulsong where art thou

we needeth ye

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

"Your Majesty?"

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Corvus needs to be back here as well.

Raven-

After being treated by the dragon, she walked towards the door. On her way out, she rested a talon on Solace's shoulder. "Thank you for all your help. You are free to come and go through the Sky Kingdom as you please. There's always a lace for you with us." She gave him a meaningful look and and a departing smile. She whisked out and leaped into the sky, soaring away into the blue oblivion.

She flew through the rest of the day, stopping only once or twice to drink and hunt. Soon, the mighty palace, teeming with life and hope as she had never seen it before. She landed at an entry way closest to the throne room. Golden cloud designs laces the walls and and gold talonprints that now matched her own striding along the floor. She received odd looks as she strode. "Raven?" A voice called out and she stopped dead in her tracks. She spun around.

It was Hawk.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

(My bad and apologies.)

Solace

Solace felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and spied Raven, obviously about to give a small speech.

"Thank you for all your help. You are free to come and go through the Sky Kingdom as you please. There's always a place for you with us." Before Solace could respond, Raven was soaring away on the wind. He watched her disappear over the horizon, finally calling it a day, Or perhaps a year. Solace's tired mind snuck in.

Soon he was back in his family's old house, on his old bed, overwhelmed with nostalgia. He didn't have much time to eat before his eyelids became heavy. He drifted into his first sleep since the Ice Kingdom.

His sleep was plagued with nightmares.

Disasters befell each of his acquaintances at equally inconvenient times:

The friendly Icewing, lying on a frigid floor, throat slit by her sadistic mother.

A scarlet dragon choked to death in the night, gold adornments bloodied and beaten.

Teal scales twisted and malformed, two earrings beside a carelessly frostbitten carcass.

Tempest

Tempest looked from dragon to dragon. Raven was heading for the Sky Kingdom, but the gray hybrid was staying.

"What are you doing spying on my brother?" A skeptical voice asked from behind Tempest. He jumped and swung around, his eyes came into contact with the orange dragon from the gate. Tempest stumbled over his words. "I- well..." 

This would be hard to explain.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Eh, it's fine.

Raven-

"Br-brother? How? You were dead. I saw her kill you!" She stuttered. "It wasn't me... who died that night. The body was to burned to see the scales. You only thought I was dead. It was only of the guards, my age..." He said looking down. She walked over and hugged him. "But I must reclaim the throne." She soared up to the throne room where Meteor, the most faithful guard and best friend she had ever had was guarding the throne. ((Meet and greet.)) She summoned the tribe and stood in th sands of the stadium. "Dragons of the SkyWing tribe! Some of you might recognize me. But for those of you who don't, it is I, Raven, the last remaining heir to the SkyWing throne. I wanted to apologize to you all, for running away. I was a sacred dragonet, but I still should have thought about all of you first. I ask this of you. Will you accept me back into the tribe we love?" Silence met her speech. Then a soft buzz was sent through the crowd an they whispered to eachother. "QUEEN RAVEN!" a voice shouted breaking the silence. "Yeah! For the Queen!" More voices joined in. 

"FOR THE SKYWINGS!"

Later she was given the Queen's quarters and all the treasure she had ever seen. But her first request was a piece of parchment. And ink.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

/me sighs

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Dear Terminus,

I apologize for how I acted when we last met. It was disrespectful and I was upset and angry. But no matter, I have no excuse. I hope I can get this to you soon enough that it matter still. Because this wasn't only for the tribe. It was for you and for me. I wasn't ever happy in the cold of the kingdom. You were the only dragon who cared to see someone else then a killer. Just know that if you need to escape, we have open talons. Send me something back occasionally, please. I know that you probably never want to see me again... but... please try.

Your friend,

Raven

A drop landed on the parchment. A tear. She quickly folded up the paper and found a messenger. "Please take this to someone who can deliver it to the Ice Kingdom." He nodded with a bow and took off.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

I'm pretty much waiting for Soulsong to post Shard's reply to Aurora + siblings + others before Terminus shows up at the Icewing palace

Sort of a dramatic "Aurora is the Animus! She teleported me to the desert! She's a traitor!" *horrified gasping ensues*

And then eventually he finds the letter after the Big Rotal Icewing Showdown

But wheeeereee is Sooouuuulsooong

Is she alive

Is she okay

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

She hasn't even posted on the 13th page yet.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

Ya...

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Boop

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Boop

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Up

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Your majesty?" Blizzard edged.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

up

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Prisoner Form

Name: Sunbloom

Tribes: SkyWing/RainWing

Appearance: Sunbloom is usually a reddish-orange color, with brown horns and a bright green ruff. She also has brown on the tip of her tail. Sunbloom has short horns like RainWings, but they are shaped like SkyWing horns. Her claws are white, and she has two extremely long fangs that stick out even when her mouth is closed. When she spits venom, the venom does not melt but instead catches anything that's not living on fire. She wears a golden, emerald-studded armband that her mother gave her. She is a bit muscular, but she is lither and can move around very quickly.

Personality: Sunbloom is super annoying. She loves using her camouflage to sneak up on her parents and scare and/or prank them. She was also born with a sort of firescales, which she can only use if she gets lots of suntime. Since most of her suntime energy is spent on her firescales and camouflage, she doesn't have much of the cheerful-but-lazy demeanor that most RainWings do.

Backstory (How were you caught? Detailed-ish): Sunbloom, due to her rebelliousness, wandered way too far away from her parents' secluded spot in the rainforest, and explored for several days before being spotted on IceWing territory by some guards. She fought her hardest, but there were too many guards for her to handle.

Abilities (Hybrid, Special): Sunbloom cannot breathe fire. Instead, she can shoot an extremely flammable liquid out of her fangs that ignites upon touching anything warm. If it lands on a warm surface--including warm dragon scales--it will catch on fire immediately. She can change her scale color just like normal RainWings. She was born with a sort of firescales, which only activates when she's gotten a lot of suntime. She is extremely skilled at silence and stalking.

Other: Arena Feel free to have your character crush on Sunbloom, but don't force her into a relationship with your character. Sunbloom has also never seen any dragons except for her parents before, so she will be very curious.

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Glornami (Glory x Tsunami)

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

Winterwatcher (Moonwatcher x Winter)

Qibkajou (Qibli x Kinkajou)

Sunnyflight (Sunny x Starflight)

Listout (Whiteout x Listener)

(Is it too late for me to sign up? Sorry for posting if it is.)

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Glornami (Glory x Tsunami)

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

Winterwatcher (Moonwatcher x Winter)

Qibkajou (Qibli x Kinkajou)

Sunnyflight (Sunny x Starflight)

Listout (Whiteout x Listener)

bump

• Posted at: