700 years after the events of "Darkness of Dragons," the tribes of Pyrrhia are in dispute. Corruption in the tribes continues to spread from Queen to Queen. Some of them even leave their tribes to starve while they enjoy barking orders and demanding respect. There is unrest, and even attempted revolutions, in several of them. One dragon from each tribe will join in an alliance of factions, which will embark on a quest across the world which could change the lives of everyone if they can just find a way to free the dragons of Pyrrhia from tyranny...

Slots:

NightWing Faction Leader: Mindtricker(me)

SkyWing Faction Leader: Open

IceWing Faction Leader: Open

RainWing Faction Leader: Open

MudWing Faction Leader: Open

SeaWing Faction Leader: Open

SandWing Faction Leader: Open

Want to get involved in this revolutionary quest? Post in the format that I use for Mindtricker below:

Name: Mindtricker

Tribe: NightWings

Goals: To free the Night Kingdom, and find a way to make sure the Queen isn't corrupt again.

Personality: Cunning, idealistic, and logical.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm called Techie I'm a

NightWingRavenclaw

IG-series droid

Save seawing can she be animus?

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

save icewing faction leader. 

• Posted at:

~Void~

Name: Aurora 

Forumer Username/Nickname: Void

Hybrid: Rainwing/icewing(are hybrid aloud, you didn't say they were not, just tell me to redo and I will)

Appearance: Aurora has a rainwing built, but more bulky shoulders and legs, and wings, and she is pretty large. she has long spikes down her back, and down her tail, and they get longer at the end of the tail, they are light but bright aqua and purple and greens. she has large wings, and the webbing fades from light/bright purple, to light/bright aqua, to a light/bright aqua/green. she has a frill on her head, with long bone things that hold the webbing in plece, and the webbing is like her wings, but 20% transparent. the scale shapes her like an icewings, and her scales are snow white. the scales around her eyes, change color, but they are only light/bright. her talons are long and curved and snow white. her tail is long an prehensile and ends it a whip. her horns are snow white, and they are long, but curved. she has aqua blue eyes, with bright purple rims. she has a rainbow opal necklace, with a silver chain.

Weapons: She has silver claws, and she has long fangs hanging out of her mouth, and instead of burning it freezes at the touch.

Family: her mother is a rainwing named Amaranth, her father is a icewing named maritimus. 

Personality: she is very sweet and kind. she cares about every dragon around. she is determined, and never gives up, and it is hard for her to accepted that there is nothing she can do to help. she is very helpful and loyal. she is very friendly and will take any opportunity to make a friend. she is very positive and inspirational. she is very passionate about nature and freedom. she is kind of a flirt, but sometimes doesn't even know it sometimes. she is very stubborn. very trusting, and she trust dragons very quickly.  

Strengths: Positivity and determanation, friendly.

Flaws: she trust dragon to fast and to much, very hard at accepting things that are bad.

Pets(optional): none

Romantic Relationship (single, shippable): shippable

Romantic Preference: males

History: She has a rainwing mother named amaranth, her father was an icewing named maritimus. her father injured in war, and he was very protective of his daughter, when his tribe found out she was a hybrid, they banished her and her father. they lived in the Kingdom of sand after they were banished, and Maritimus would not lead his daughter leave his sights. but one night and skywing sneaked into there house when Maritimus was out, and steal Aurora, and took her to the skywing kingdom. No one knows what happened to maritimus, some say he went mad trying to find his daughter, others think he died of depression, no one really know, and aurora tends to find out. she successfully excepted the sky kingdom and flow back to the icewings kingdom, were she found out she was chosen, even though she was a hybrid, she icewings didn't want to risk a pure icewing. 

Position: Icewing Faction Leader.

Other: can she like meet her father during the rp, just to get some drama.  

hybrid.

• Posted at:

~Void~

Name: Snowsinger

Tribe: Icewings (king)

Goal: to make icewings the strongest tribe

personality: friendly, brave and fierce

• Posted at:

Loves soccer

Science      

Friendly

Wings Of Fire For life

Name: Rapid

Tribe: SeaWings

Goals: To save the SeaWing Kingdom and her tribe and to get her best friends back. 

Personality: super competitive, natural leader, stubborn, creative, cautious, open minded, wary, very fast flier and swimmer. Sometimes makes assumptions.

OTHER: PoV and she is an animus

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Aurora is accepted. Animus dragons are allowed as long as they are not overpowered like Darkstalker. Snowsinger is accepted, but keep in mind that he may have to change his ways or be defeated one way or another to keep the story going smoothly.

• Posted at:

I'm called Techie I'm a

NightWingRavenclaw

IG-series droid

Rapid hasnt used her powers except for once. I can post the full form on here if u like. RAPID FORM SHORT  VERSION IS UP

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

The form you have is great, actually. Rapid is approved.

• Posted at:

I'm called Techie I'm a

NightWingRavenclaw

IG-series droid

Thx. XD I could ppost a longer one

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride