TMNT (A Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles FWRP) Sign-up sheet –The Ooze Origins~Arrow

Hey guys, welcome. So basically this FWRP will take place in Boron City a city bustling with baddies and crime waves. Speaking of crime waves, the villain Shard, has activated a device that spreads the mutating gunk, the ooze. Many people have been mutated throughout the city and given crazy, powers. Now it’s their choice, Shards’ army, or the Defenders, the heroes. Shard is never really seen, but sometimes he’ll emerge after a battle. You are allowed to have origins and other rps but you have to accepted by this one first.

To anyone who has never seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, no worries. When you’re mutated you will be turned into some sort of animal themed creature. So a giant tiger is accepted. You can also have elemental powers for example: electricity, water, fire, etc.  ~Arrow

~Rules~

-Three characters per person
-Up to three people can have the same elemental power but their powers must be different
-You can’t have more than one person as the same animal themed mutant, but different species are ok
-No being OP, overpowered or unstoppable
-No being Mary Sue, perfect character, without flaws
-Holds last up to three days
-No insulting other players
-Please fill out the entire form
-Put TMNT in your PoV color in other
-You are able to shift from mutant form to human form

Mutant Form:

Name:   Wolfbite

Age (13-17): 16

Side (Defenders or the Claw): Defenders

Appearance: She has a large humanoid wolf build. Her fur is black, grey, and purple. Her eyes are yellow and in slits, she has a long thick tail, and powerful claws, and a long wolf snout. She wears silver armor, with black pants and shirt. She wears a purple ninja eye mask with black marks around the eyes. She is sleek and wiry, and about the size of a female adult.

Personality:  Fierce, head-strong, and sometimes reckless. She is very scrappy and she hates being told what to do. She likes bantering and annoying the enemy, though she’s not afraid to leap straight into the fire.

Mental Strengths: She’s selfless, and determined. She doesn’t give up easily, and is a natural born fighter.

Mental Weaknesses: She’s not familiar with the “look before you leap concept”, she has a problem with following orders, and she’s a literal lone wolf.

Physical Strengths: She has enhanced senses, stamina, and strength.

Physical Weaknesses: She is clumsy, and she is not very agile

Weapon(s): Two twin daggers with twisted hilts, she sheaths them at a belt on her waist.

Power(s): Her senses, claws, and strength

Type of Mutant: Timberwolf

Other: TMNT

Human Form:

Name: Aria Yang

Age (13-17): 16

Side (Defenders or the Claw): Defenders

Appearance: She is petite and slim, she has almond-shaped emerald green eyes, fair skin, and high cheek bones. Aria has long black hair kept in two glittering black braids. She usually wears a denim jacket, a sea green turtle neck, jeans, grey high tops, multi colored rubber bracelets, and black diamond stud earrings.

Personality: She’s mature, whip-smart, and clever. She is the go-to kid, and is always there to lend a helping hand. She is very good at keeping calm, and she is there to bail out her friends. Unlike Wolfbite, she is mature and reasonable, she has two equal split-personalities. Aggression and power, then maturity and reason. She loves to study, and has an arsenal of random facts she loves sharing her info. She is a very balanced induvial, she believes in the saying “There is a time and a place for aggression, but all time in between is the time for tranquility”. Although she prefers to arrest the villains instead of harming them she’s definitely ok with knocking some sense into them. And though she seems like a pacifist she’s actually the opposite, and she has a background in taekwondo and judo.

Mental Strengths: Her focus, maturity, and common-sense. She is very disciplined.

Mental Weaknesses: She takes things in on a personal level, and she overthinks everything. She waits for the perfect time to strike, and sometimes the time has already passed by then.

Physical Strengths: She has very good balance, coordination, and strength.

Physical Weaknesses: She is strong and fast but she can be clumsy, she isn’t very agile.

Habits: You can be talking to her about the weather, and by the time you’re done she will have already discovered many things about you just by examination. She also has a habit of finishing other people’s sentences, and talking in fortune cookie like maxims. She also will stand on one leg when she’s talking, writing, or generally anytime she’s standing.

Likes: Facts, science, Japanese music, martial-arts, drawing, manga art, painting, and animals.

Dislikes: Bullies, being disadvantaged, animals being hurt, and being called a “fortune cookie” for her sayings.

Other: TMNT

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Bump

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Save a spot please, she will be female, her name will be Sabine, and her mutantion will be something cat like.  

• Posted at:

~Void~

Name: scarlett spider or just scarlett, her real name was Natasha. 

Side: The Claw, but can she like change side to the Defenders during the rp. 

Appearance: She has pale skin, with unusual pitch black straight hair, with dark blood red tips. her face is smooth and pale, kind of a eery white to it. she has red eyes with pitch black pupil and the white of her eye is not white but black. she has bright blood red lips, with large white fangs hanging out of her mouth. then the very unusual part, larger pitch black spider legs come out of her back, four on each side, eight in all, and they are very shiny and sharp at the end. she has a light spy like cloths, black, with long knee high, high heal boots, shinny like plastic, and her cloths have a black widow like sign, blood red color. her spider legs are usually curled onto her back. the cloths for when she is not in her suit, is black skinny jeans, that fade from black to dark red. black high heals, with silver spikes on the heal part. a black tank top, with a larger black widow spider covering her whole front side. she has skull ear rings, the color silver. she has a spider bracelet, the spider wraps it's legs around her rist, and it has fake red ruby diamonds for eyes. 

Personality: very stubborn and rude. she does not like people telling her what to do. she is a does what she wants, and does not care what other people think of her. someone says don't do that, she most likely will. she seems to be a good singer(just imagine Maria brinks voice, there you go). she is a free thinking, and does not care what other people think of her. she thinks her own mind, and does not care who she does it to. she has anger problems, and can't really control her emotions very well, especially if they are something to do with angry or just being mad. 

Mental Strengths: she is calm during stressful situations.   

Mental Weakness: has anger problems, and sometimes takes her anger out on others, or something not alive, like a tree or a bush. 

Physical Strengths: her agile and flexible, her spider legs are very hard and strong, and they have thick armor. 

Physical Weakness: her human skin is very fragile and not very thick and is very sensitive to the touch, even the slightest change of movement in the air sends air wave to her skin, and she can sense it. 

Weapon: A cool sword, like a ninjia, she blade is black, and the handle look like a black Chinese dragon, with emerald green eyes. the blade is about 3-4 feet long. the case is black with white chinese writing on it, and the writing says, "Protect the Innocent"

Powers: Her fangs has a deadly piosion, like a black widows venom, but a little more deadly, and she is the only one he knows the antidote. 

Type of Mutant: Black widow spider, or just some other deadly spider. 

Other: TMNT, does she have to have a human form, because she can just fit her legs into a back pack, she looks mostly human, but her fangs and disappeare, and her eyes can change to a deep blue instead of red.  

• Posted at:

~Void~

Accepted 

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

And I'd appreciate if you did the human form, you don't have to have explicit detail, just a very brief description. 

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

And yay someone joined. XD. Also, question. How did you get Loki in your username, I didn't see a deities category I've seen someone with a Poseidon one too.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Mutant Form:

Name:Lionheart

Side:Defenders

Appearence:She is larger then most female lions (lionesses). And she has tan-ish fur. And normal cat eyes but one is red and one is brown. Other then being built bigger then other lionesses she is normal and on all fours when transformed into mutant.

Personality:When in mutant form she has a since of protectiveness.She is fierce but rarely ever wants to kill her opponent.

Mental Strengths:She never gives up when things almost seem like there's nothing you can do she always tells herself "There's always a way." And is always determined to succeed.

Mental Weaknesses:She's normally a loner and likes it that way but if forced she will work with someone else and grow fond of them then try to protect them but every time that happens something fatal happens to her partner and that's why she likes being alone.

Physical Strengths:Her claws are huge and can lash out fiercely. And her tail is so strong it could knock over 10 Claws at one time.

Physical Weaknesses:The momentum of her tail will some times be enough to knock her down as well.

Weapon(s): She likes working with just her claws.

Power(s): Her roar is loud enough to kill if they are within 4 feet from her though she rarely uses it well she's fighting to make sure she doesn't kill any others she's working with.

Type of Mutant: Lionesses

Other:TMNT

Human Form:

Name:Aurora Mane

Side:Defenders

Appearence:She has blond hair. And somewhat like her mutant form she has different colored eyes she has one light blue and one light brown.She only wears one accessory a necklace with a "M" on it she says it for her last name but she knows that's not what it stands for (Mutant).

Personality:She was bullied when she was younger but she couldn't take it anymore and started standing up for herself the bullies soon learned if they tried picking on her they would regret it so they stopped and started picking on younger children so that's where she gets her protectiveness and her dislike for bullies other then that shes not real popular and likes it that way less drama and less attention.

Mental Strengths:She can control herself up to a certain point.

Mental Strengths:But that certain point usually comes pretty quick.

Physical Strengths:She has a pretty good swing with her fist and she has a past in martial arts (and btw I'm not trying to copy you arrow but I actually have a past in tae kwon do so...)

Physical Strengths:My brain is fried right now i will think of some later though.

Likes: making sarcastic remarks , music,her personal  bubble ,and reading.

Dislikes:Bullies , too much violence in movies and being within 2 feet of someone.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

The respect for Rainwings

But the heart of a Sandwing 

All of this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler 

Accepted on so many levels!!! Thanks for joining Heartbreaking! :)

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

And also I did Taekwondo too!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Oh cool so we both have a history in tae kwon do well actually I'm still in it I'm going to be a blue belt tomorrow at my belt test.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

Save two spots please, (fire and air. Umbra-pyro. Aero. Fire-Tiger. Aero-Eagle.)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Heartbreaking, can you meet me in my Dragonet of Destiny RP?

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

I got the loki part on STACKS, they have a lot more choices to go by. 

• Posted at:

~Void~

BUMP!!!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Yeah I can't meet you if your still here.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

I mean can, not can't 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

BUMP!!!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

I just changed my username yay. It's me amused leprechaun btw.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

I command thee to bump!!!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Save poison/toxic alligator.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

poke

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Bump

• Posted at:

Fantasy

She/her

My WOF OCs:

Mud:Quake

Sand:Scorch

Sky:Turbulence

Sea:Wave,Cyclone

Rain:Tranquility,Strawberry,Rain

Ice:Iceberg,Yeti