If you have seen the movie, skip the first paragraph.

So basically, there are blue skinned, humanoid creatures with cat-like features such as cat tails and stripes. They are cal the Na'vi. They live on the moon of a Gas Giant called Pandora. Pandora is huge and is basically a huge rainforest, with glow in the dark plants and animals. All of the plants and animals, including the Na'vi, have a biological connection to eachother. The Na'vi have several creatures that they ride, Direhorses (alien horses), Banshees (Petrodactyls) and sometimes Thanators (Big, six -legged alien cats). The Na'vi have braids that they link/'plug in' to these animals, allowing them to communicate using thoughts. There is also a rarer, larger, alpha version of Banshees called Great Leonopteryxes. Avatars are Na'vi bodies controlled by humans.

There is a Wiki for this on Fandom.

Rules

No humans or temporary avatars, however humans permanently transferred to an avatar is ok.

No being OP, e.g. someone who is amazing at everything and never loses their cool.

No killing other people's characters without permission.

Put Pandora in PoV

No Permanently riding/bonding Great Leonopteryxes

No controlling other people's characters.

No mating with other people's characters without permission, however crushing is fine.

I reserve the right to deny/ask you to change your form

Other basic FWRP rules apply

Forms (* = Optional)

Na'vi (In please specify whether they are crushing or mated)

Name:

Job (Guard, Hunter, ect.):

Appearance:

Personality:

*Bonded To:

*Family:

*Backstory:

*Crush/Mate:

PoV:

Other:

Mount:

Name: 

Species:

Appearance:

Personality (Short is ok):

Bonded To:

Other:

My Form:

Name: Airia

Job (Guard, Hunter, Shaman, ect.): Hunter

Appearance: Normal Na'vi appearance, with medium length pure white hair and ice blue eyes. Skinny build. She usually wears purple leg guards with criss-crossing straps, a feathered collar, purple gloves, purple arm guards and a purple bead and leaf choker. She also always wears her flying lenses.

Personality: A fierce but very intelligent hunter, Airia is snarky, sarcastic and not very trusting. Once an outsider, always an outsider in her view. She is sly, cunning and a little sadistic with a thirst for vengeance. She hates humans.

*Bonded To: Typhar

*Family: N/A

*Backstory: N/A

*Crush/Mate: N/A

PoV: Read the Rules

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Forum Fam: Mockingjay, Hurricane, Imagine

"Yeah. I think I pulled my everything." Jim Lake

*Typhon

Name: Typhon

Species: Banshee

Appearance: Black in colour with Ice blue glowing stripes and spots, and purple wing membranes. His eyes are purple and his head crest fades from ice blue to purple.

Personality (Short is ok): Loyal, stealthy and ruthless.

Bonded To: Airia

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Name: Leyra(I found a website that gives you your Na'vi name), meaning Love 

Job (Guard, Hunter, ect.): hunter 

Appearance: she is different from other Na'vi, she has white hair. she has short hari, but the braid is long. her skin is a lighter blue, like a dark sky blue, and has dark indigo tiger like stripes. she has a white shirt thing, and a white on her chest, covers all of it. she has a silver band up on her right arm, like by her shoulder. she has a leather necklace with a silver star hanging off of it. she has a nice, soft, smooth face, with two piece od hair that fall onto her face. she has leather string that wraps around her left arm. she has leather string that wraps around her tail. her eyes are royal blue. she has an ear ring string like thing on her right ear, the string is made of leather and has beads hanging off of it.   

Personality: she is very adventurous and shy, likes to stay by herself. she seems more connected with the animals then her own people. she is very quiet. she tries not to be noticed, she does not like attection. she is always disappearing. she is usually on her own, and most likely with her animal friends. she cracks under pressure. she is a very calm person, and she is easily frightened.  

*Bonded To: Mayan

*Family: Open

*Backstory: not much, but she always was sneaking off to see her animal friends, she even befriended a viperwolf, but that was not the most easy task. can she has a stingbat as a pet, can it's name be alena, it has darkish blue/green first color(main color), and dark purple as the secondary color(patterns, and webbing). 

*Crush/Mate: Mate and crush are open, but i think a little to soon for mate, she just turned of age to not go to school. 

PoV: Pandora

Other: nope.

Name: Mayan

Species: Thanator

Appearance: she has a black skin, bu more looks like a dark blue. she has a leather saddle on, (simular to the on on toothless in HTTYD), with a pack on either side. mayan protective armor on his front legs, they are made of leather and are light purple.  

Personality (Short is ok): Mayan is more like a german Shepperd, fun, loves to play, enerjectic, fun loving, loves to just hang around and relax, but she is also very fierce when she is told to, she is also hostile to new people, and very cautious of the new person or thing.   

Bonded To: leyra

Other: Nope. 

• Posted at:

~Void~

Accepted! I'll make the wiki soon.

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Bump

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Name: Zamera

Job (Guard, Hunter, ect.): Hunter

Appearance: She has a darker color of blue, and the marks patterns are light sky blue. she has large emerald  green eyes. she is tall and skinny. her face and smooth. her covers are a blue cloth around her chest, with a lace attached to the cloth, and goes around her neck. her bottoms are like a swim suit, but with a blue cloth hanging over it. she has a wind breaker on her face, so when she rides her banshee, it has blue class, and usually sits on her head like a crown. she has a necklace made of viperwolf and thanator teeth.   

Personality: She is very serious and does not mess around much. she always wants to be left alone. she is always in the shadows. she is very quiet and does not speak much, only speaks when she needs too. not the most open person. she is very suspicious of people, and does not trust fast. she is very loyal to her friends and family. 

*Bonded To: Maya

*Family: Open

*Backstory: Will come together during the rp. 

*Crush/Mate: Open

PoV: Pandora

Other: N/A

Name: Maya

Species: Banshee

Appearance: Her first color is bright blue, with means her body. her secondary color in emerald green, which means the webbing, patterns and any thing else. she has a blanket like saddle, with a pocket like thing on each side. she has a scar a crossed her snout. 

Personality (Short is ok): like her owner, but a little more outgoing and fun, and free spirited. 

Bonded To: Zamera

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Accepted

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter