Several hundred years ago the small island on Sandra was open to everyone. It was a big spot to go for vacations or shopping. But then a terrible tragedy occurred killing all the dragons who were there at the time. No one since has been to the island and it has been written out of history. They burned all the scrolls that even mentioned the island, or so they thought. One day at Jade Mountain Academy, a winglet went into the library and found a scroll about the island on the back shelves. They decided to find this forbidden island. They figured since “The Thing” that killed all those dragon hundreds of years ago, must be dead by now.

You will be Rping as one of the dragonets who travels to the forbidden island.

“The Thing”~Me(as I know how this Rp might twist)
Sandwing
Icewing
Mudwing
Rainwing~Me
Nightwing
Skywing~Sunset
Seawing

Rules:
1:I control “The Thing”
2:One spot per person
3:Saves last 24 hours unless specified with me
4:Normal Rp rules
5:Put Forbidden in other
6:Try to balance genders

Form:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Name:Dewdrop
Winglet:Silver
Description:She is a normal sized rainwing for her size. She has the normal color changing scales but normally stays a calming blue color.
Personality:Dewdrop is very calm for a rainwing and can actually fight
Other:There is a rumor she has some Seawing blood in her but her grandmother denies any knowledge of what they are talking about

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hello Im Zealand

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

Don’t mess with station house #4

Each of us is like a snowflake, unique and different~Me

PART OF MANY FANDOMS!!!!!!

Name: Atmosphere
Description: (you mean appearence, right?) He has pale reddish-orange scales with darker red shading on his horns and wings. His eyes are pale amber, with a weird ring of pale blue around their core. He wears an armband with jewels inset in it – diamonds, rubies, emeralds, etc.
Personality: He avoids eye contact, so no one will notice the weird colouring in his eyes. Because of this, he's quite shy, but tries to pretend he's not. He's a natural leader, if he can get past his shyness and self-consciousness about his eyes. He's friendly and kind when you get to know him, and he tries to protect his friends.
Other: He's a SkyWing. Forbidden

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

I need a better signature...

"People are trying to read here!" ~Hisoka Kurosaki

up

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Save Nightwing 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Save icewing 

• Posted at:

Call me Spades

I'm back my dudes and dudettes and those of unconfirmed gender.

404 File not found

Oh, I didn't see that SkyWing was taken. Ignore Atmosphere, then. Save SeaWing, then, please. :D

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Save Sandwing! Please!!

• Posted at:

...???

Name: Cactus

Winglet: Silver

Description: He is a pale gold. Normal size for his age. Wears a silver armband with obsidian and gold streaks running and crossing through it.

Personality: likes to learn hard to be friends with but he will do any thing for his friends or family loyal like to be in charge and does not like seawings.

Other: Forbidden 

• Posted at:

...???

I like WoF roleplays, so I decided to join.

Name: Eel

Tribe: Seawing
Winglet: Silver
Description: Eel is pure black, save his chest (which is white). His glow markings are yellow, and light up yellow as well. Eel's claws are white, and he has lime green eyes. His wing membranes are white/transparent. Eel is regular sized for his age, but is sleek like his namesake.

Personality: Though he has a habit of eavesdropping on others, Eel is generally cheerful and can keep a secret. He can fight fairly well, especially in the water. If someone begins a conversation, he will happily join in, relating facts and personal experiences. Eel radiates a sort of 'happy aura' that makes other dragons feel more welcome around him, so naturally he makes friends quickly. Being a history addict, Eel enjoys evenings in the library with a stack of scrolls and a pillow, just reading (neeeeeeerd what am I saying I do that all the time).

Other: Forbidden (PoV Color). Eel sometimes wears glasses to read, but keeps them in a leather satchel he usually carries around (along with some other stuff). Nothing else I feel I left out. Tell me if I have to change anything!

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

~ Queen of the Seashell Spires

~ Pyrriah's Only (Official) Trivago Agent 

~ Fantribes: Shellwings, Fudgewings, Bonewings, and Melodywings

~ A Noble Personage Whomst Belongs to the House of Griffindor.

'Hotel? Trivago.'

Eh I'm in too many RPs

Form:
Name: Whale
Description: Deep blue scales and sharp blue eyes. His tail is missing its tip, but he won't tell anyone how it happened. He has an average build. He wears a sealskin pouch around his neck, where he keeps his most important objects.
Personality: Defensive, wary, Whale has had a hard time in life and is finding it difficult to realise that things have changed and he doesn't need to fight any more. He's very determined. Although he's not exactly loyal, he won't betray anyone. He likes to read, but rarely lets anyone know this fact. He finds it very hard to trust anyone, even his own winglet.
Other: Forbidden. PoV

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Save the IceWing please! I c a n n o t  t y p e  r i g h t  n o w  a n d  i t  i s  a n n o y i n g.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Never mind then

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Form: Nightwing
Name: Darkskies
Description: Sye has a normal Nightwing build, but maybe a little thinner. Her scales are black, and her scale membranes have star scales on them. Her wings are normal Nightwing wings with star scales. 
Personality: Sge is very cunning and sneaky. She moves without a sound. She was an assassin for the queen, but resigned her job to go to school. She seems a little closed off to the word, being that she was trained to trust no one.
Other: Forbidden

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!