Plot-

Once, there was a great disaster in Pyrrihia. A giant hurricane has come. At the start of this the Hurricane has just gone through the Sand, Ice, Night, and Sky Kingdoms, as this is just after the Scorching. You will PoV the events happening with your character as they try to fight through this. Eventually they will all have a dream that tells them to go to a certain island in the Sea Kingdom, to meet the other chosen ones. Me and Hurricane will distribute the dreams, every spot will get one unique to that dragon!

Rules-

No being to OP

No thrice-moonborns

No thrice-hybrids (Regular 2 tribe hybrids are allowed)

Put Hurricane in PoV color in other if you're reading this

No impossible scenarios (A.K.A. unusual colors, robot parts, etc.)

Forms must be fairly detailed

Put Imagine in white in Other after Hurricane

Have a not to perfect personality

Have at least 4 flaws

Hurricane's forum family has full control over the Rp

Be nice

Saves last 2 days

Any Shipping is very encouraged

The Rp will begin when the hurricane starts

Shipping is very encouraged.

Ship

SHIP

DO SHIPS

Forms-

Name:

Age (16+):

Tribe:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]:

Do they want this to happen:

Crush?:

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane):

Spots:

IceWings: Open, Open

SandWings: Open, Open

SkyWings: Open, Open

NightWings: Nightfall (Me), Open

SeaWings: Hurricane (Hurricane), Open

MudWings: Open, Open

RainWings: Open, Open.

My form:

Name: Nightfall

Age (16+): 18

Tribe: NightWing

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Dark purple underscales, purple eyes that look very kind. Short but graceful horns that curl back. Spiral star patterns on the underside of his wings, and blackish-green scales everywhere else.

Personality: Nightfall is very protective of his friends, and is hard to get to trust you. He doesn't like heat, but loves rain and is sometimes self-doubting. Once he trusts you it is easy to lose that trust. He is somewhat easygoing once you get to know him, although he likes to observe a lot and can sometimes pass of as a bit cold at first. 

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]:  Devastated at losing his home. 

Do they want this to happen: No, but he feels like it's just another stage of life. 

Crush?: Hurricane, when they meet.

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane): This isn't a cheat sheet. He has a scar on his wing from the hurricane.

Mods, please let this through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Name: Aurora

Age (16+): 19

Tribe: Ice-wing

Appearance: Her scales are a pale blue which shines a light purple color. her face is Narrow and diamond shape and her wing membrane's are a slightly darker blue than her actual scales. Aurora is Surprisingly tall and has a thin frame. her eyes are ice-y blue.

Personality: Aurora is Smart and slightly rude, But on the inside she is a secret cinnamon role and is worried and nervous.

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: On the outside Aurora looks angry and is trying to find a way, but on the inside, she is worrying and her mind is in turmoil!

Do they want this to happen: This is a catastrophe! (No she doesn't want this to happen)

Crush?: FREE TO BE CRUSHED ON!!!! WE NEED SHIPS!

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane):PoV, also Aurora has an English accent. and She has one broken wing and multiple bruises and scrapes.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Please save nightwing

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Name: Horror  

Age (16+): 23

Tribe: Nightwing and about 15% maybe 10% , maybe even 20% icewing(if ok with you)

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Horror body shape looks mostly nightwing, but her horns are a lot larger, her tail ends in a wip, and her wings are larger then icewings and nightwings, and her talons are larger and really scary looking. she has a really narrow snout. Her top scales are black up on her head then is fades very slowly to white, and it is pure white at the tip of her tail, and the tip is really sharp with a spike hanging off of it, like a narwhale tusk that queen coral used to kill orca, but it connected to her body because it is like a horn on her tail. it does the same with her wings, but does not have very much white, her wing webbing is a really dark blue/dark green, almost looks black, with a swirl star patterns. her wings horns/talons/and wing claws are all pure white, with aqua at the very start of the horn. her under belly is dark gray/blue. her eyes are silver, and the white of her eye is really black. she has long pure white spikes. the scales around her snout are white. she has long fangs that hang out of her mouth. her tongue fades from navy blue to white, the white is at he tip of her tonue. she has so many scars, on her shoulder, tail, snout, wings, arms, under belly, and some other places, and some are deep and other are fading   

Personality:  She is rude and mean. she kind of has a cruel humor. she is very sarcastic. she is very distrusful, and most likely will betray you. she is very suspicious of dragons, and goes not trust them fast, and it will take a lot for you to make her trust you. she is very quiet and does not talk much. she is very mysterious and does not talk about her past, or really anything about her. she is always alone and prefers it. she hates emotions, and talking about them, especially if they are hers. she is very stubborn and does not give in easily, and if she does she does not go down without a fight. she gets over confident during a fight.    

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: idk with her, attachtive, rude, maybe an little sympthetic, especially to the ones who have lost family. 

Do they want this to happen: Why would she want this to happen, dragons have died, of course she wanted this to happen, no there are less dragons in this world. but her sister did die in the hurricane, she she loved her sister. 

Crush?: Feel free to crush on her, but that will never happen, and do you really think she will have a crush, she answer is yes, maybe later into the into the rp. 

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane): can she be a twice moon born. she has a dislocated shoulder, her tail tip is mangled, she has a larger bloody scratch on her snout. Hurricane, imagine. her sisters name was nightshade, and she was blind.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Ummm.... Imagine? Could you please change your character Nightfall's name? My first ever wof oc is named Nightfall, and she is very important to me. The character has existed for three years now, and kinda has a fandom. (I'm not even joking, hundreds of people read the books I wrote about her on wattpad.) She has ships, she has fans, she has people crying over her at night. She even has fanfiction! (Fanfiction of a fanfiction. I love it.) I love her with all my heart. She went through a hundred different changes, and I spent an entire month trying to think of a name. I refuse to change her name. If you could change yours, that would be great. Thank you, and save me a spot for a night/ice please!

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

вυт ѕтяαиgєу нє fєєѕ αт нσмє ιи тнιѕ ρα¢є

Name: Hurricane

Age (16+):19

Tribe:seawing

Appearance: She has indigo blue scales, and her talons are pale purplish blue. She has an intimating size, she has copper colored eyes. She is medium size, which is pretty big for her age. She has a long scar down her back from the hurricane. there are some areas she could possibly not fit through.

Personality: Kind, Cool, Wise, Particular, she is very Smart, but she can have outrages on random dragons when she's Frustrated. Sometimes she thinks she can control everyone, Hurricane is a very good leader if you are kind and respecting to her, if she thinks you hate her she could easily leave, and she  is very rude at first, but when you get to know her she is pretty kind and goofy. Sometimes she waves goodbye or hello like a maniac, and when you see her around sometimes you'll think she's crazy. Hurricane hates writing, she is most likely to zone out during something boring, Hurricane can be a know-it-all, and she hates when dragons flirt on her. Hurricane is ominous and inspiring, the probability of her being the awkwardest person on earth at times is 50/100 (50 over 100),  and she can be stupid and awkward at times. 

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: Frustrated, Bored, and Petrified a little.

Do they want this to happen: No!

Crush?: Nightfall/whatever Imagine's Oc's name is. (Yess! The sSHIPs!)

Other: Hurricane Imagine. She has a long scar down her back from the hurricane.

(@Downpour~ That will depend on what he wants, I have to admit, blurting things out does make people feel kinda forced, (I tried it before.) 

(@Onyx~ Ok, so Happy Birthday to you! (Jk) I would say 10/15 percent Icewing, but reread the rules please.)

(@Imagine~ Make a 2 hybrid spots, please.)

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

Other: hurricane Imagine 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

(@Onyx~ Accepted.)

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

-=+=- Spots -=+=-

Icewings)~ Aurora (MockingJay) , Open

Sandwings)~ Open, Open

Skywings)~ Open, Open

Nightwings)~ Nightfall (Imagine) , Open

Seawings)~ Hurricane (Me) , Open

Mudwings)~ Open, Open

Rainwings)~ Open, Open

Hybrids (2 Only)~ Saved By Downpour/Blizzard , Horror (Onyx) 

(@Imagine~ I added Hybrid spots, and they are both currently taken/saved. And You be shipped with MJ, but 2 of your Ocs are shipped with mine. xD )

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

SAVE OTHER NIGHT

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

As you said, ShipsMustHappen! So... Shiver's age is actually 19, I misclicked (and I'm totally not changing his age because everyone else was older) :]

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

~ Queen of the Seashell Spires

~ Pyrriah's Only (Official) Trivago Agent 

~ Fantribes: Shellwings, Fudgewings, Bonewings, and Melodywings

~ A Noble Personage Whomst Belongs to the House of Griffindor.

'Hotel? Trivago.'

I saw this and thought it looked interesting! Here's my form:

Name: Shiver

Age (16+): 17

Tribe: Icewing

Appearance: Shiver is skinnier than most Icewings, with sharp, long spines running along his back, neck, and lengthening at his head. His tail has a cluster of said spikes, and his body is mainly an extremely light blue, almost white. His chest and claws are pearly white, and his wing membranes are transparent. Shiver's thighs and the fronts of his forelegs are lined with visibly thornlike scales that stick up at his joints, and slightly jagged claws at the joint of each wing. His white chest is split into smoothly connecting 'plates'. However, the spaces between each segment are very vulnerable, as there is white skin underneath which can be easily penetrated by skillful claws. His eyes are a piercing shade of navy blue, and though attractive, it actually masks his troubled eyesight. 

Personality: Shiver has a rather intimidating look, so he uses this to his advantage. However, he can be quite relaxed and even cheerful around dragons he trusts/cares about. Being a bit of a nerd, Shiver is prone to teasing, but he just rants about it inside himself. His inability to relate his feelings openly to others makes Shiver a loner, not willing to talk unless someone else starts the conversation. 

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: Though usually self-oriented and calm, the hurricane took Shiver by surprise. He is unable to mask his fear, despite his usually chill demeanor (pun intended).

Do they want this to happen: No, Shiver is still recovering from the initial horror of the storm.

Crush?: Not yet.

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane): Hurricane, Imagine; Shiver has a thin crack along the scales of his right side, and his eyes see only blurry images (like an out of focus camera). Because of the bad weather in his kingdom, Shiver hasn't flown in a while. This made his muscles and wings ache, so his flight is unsteady and he crashes quite often. 

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

'Hotel? Trivago.'

Oh jeez I have a lot of replies to make xD!

@MJ: Accepted and let's ship Aurora with Starshine!

@Onyx: Accepted!

@Blizzard/Downpour: Oh my goodness! I wish I could see the fanfic! I will change Nightfall to Starshine!

@Hurricane: This doesn't even matter, but accepted XD

@Wild: Saved!

@Hawkeyes: Accepted and changing the age is fine!

Icewings)~ Aurora (MockingJay) , Shiver (Hawkeyes)

Sandwings)~ Open, Open

Skywings)~ Open, Open

Nightwings)~ Starshine (Imagine) , Saved for Wild

Mudwings)~ Open, Open

Rainwings)~ Open, Open

Phew that felt good.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

-=+=- Spots -=+=-

(@Hawkeyes~ Accepted.)

(@Wild~ Saved.)

Icewings)~ Aurora (MockingJay) , Shiver (Hawkeyes)

Sandwings)~ Open, Open

Skywings)~ Open, Open

Nightwings)~ Nightfall (Imagine) , Saved for Wild

Mudwings)~ Open, Open

Rainwings)~ Open, Open

(@Onyx~ You know you have power in this Rp, you are in my forum family.)

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

MODS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Almost none of my posts recently have gone through.

Please save a SandWing spot.

(If we can have two characters, save the other SandWing please.)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

I need a better signature...

"People are trying to read here!" ~Hisoka Kurosaki

please save SandWing.

(if I can have two characters, save two SandWings please.)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

NOW my post goes through?!!

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

argh both the IceWings have been taken

Save a SandWing spot please!

(If we can have two characters, then save two SandWing places, please.)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Argh, all the IceWing spots are taken XD

Okay, so save a SandWing spot please :D

(If we can have two characters, save two SandWings.)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Now ALL my missing posts are going through?! Sorry about that. >.<

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Name: koi

Age (16+): 25

Tribe: Seawing

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Koi has blue top scales, with looks like faded orange, faded black, faded white, on his top scales, wing webbing, and her bottom scales have no faded colors, and it is sky blue. his glow in the dark stripes are light aqua, don't as bright. his horns/talons/wing claws are navy blue with faded orange. his wing webbing and other webs are light aqua blue, a little brighter then the stripes. he has darker spots on his snout of orange, white, and black. his eyes are different colors, the right one is emerald green, and the left one is bright navy blue. his size is a little larger then a normal seawing, but not by much. 

Personality: he is very shy and does not speak mych. has a tendency to wander or get lost. gets panicked quick. doe not do well under pressure. does not liked to me noticed. very clumsy. afraid he will mess up and disappoint everyone around him. he is not the most open dragon, and will take time for him to get used to you. tries to act like a shadow. seems to be always depressed and unhappy.    

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: caring, nervous, very sympthetic, think were all going to die. 

Do they want this to happen: are you crazy, he lost the only people he ever really cared about and trusted to be around. 

Crush?: Aurora(if ok with you mockingjay) 

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane): can he be a secret animus, ok if not. he has a large gash on his neck, his shoulder is pretty tore up. Hurricane imagine. 

• Posted at:

~Void~

-=+=- Spots -=+=-

Sandwings)~ Both saved for Snowdust!

Skywings)~ Open, Open

Nightwings)~ Starshine (Me) , Saved for Wild

Seawings)~ Hurricane (Hurricane) , Koi (Void)

Mudwings)~ Open, Open

Rainwings)~ Open, Open

@Snowdust: Saved! You can have both.

@Accepted and it’s fine for him to be an animus.

Ooo a love triangle     Aurora

/            \

Koi      Starshine!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Howa! Da ok, got you, Imagine!

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

@Imagine-YES, LET'S SHIP THEM :D

@hurricane- I just want to say Hi (•3•)/

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

congrats Imagine! You, too, MJ! The ship wars have begun!  xD

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Please save both skywings can they be animuses

• Posted at:

I am

a jedi

a hobbit

an animus

a Rainwing

a warrior

a survivor

a greencloak

I am Nat

@Imagine: Yee, thanks!!

Name: Tiger

Age (16+): 18

Tribe: SandWings

Appearance: Pale orange scales with black stripe marks across her back. Her eyes are a piercing golden-amber.

Personality: Friendly, confident, she ignores the looks her unusually coloured scales get from other dragons and tries to make friends with other dragons anyway. She's determined, fiery-tempered, loyal, and an excellent warrior. She's very protective of her younger sister Fox, even when Fox would rather she wasn't. Tiger is fiercely independent and has a sharp tongue. She's very clever.

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: Determined.

Do they want this to happen: No.

Crush?: None yet.

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane): PoV, she has a younger sister called Fox. Hurricane Imagine

Name: Fox

Age (16+): 16

Tribe: SandWings

Appearance: Pale reddish-orange scales, with a darker brownish tip to her tail (the barb is the brownish colour too). Her eyes are a fierce brownish-amber.

Personality: Wary, defensive, nervous, Fox hates the way other dragons look at her when they see her unusually coloured scales. She also resents the fact that her older sister Tiger feels that she needs to look after her. She's a kind dragon with a ferocious temper and occasionally flies into fiery rages – when she does, it's best to leave her alone until she cools down. When she's angry, she often flies off and finds a secluded spot to calm down. Her sister dislikes this habit, which makes her do it even more often. She's very loyal. She's good at fighting. Fox often disobeys rules just because she can.

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: Excited... but kind of nervous too (but she'd never let anyone know that)

Do they want this to happen: No

Crush?: None yet

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane): PoV, she has an older sister called Tiger. Hurricane Imagine

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Also, I'm Snowfox, not Snowdust, they are a different forumer. Sorry to be picky :3

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Name: Brightstars

Age (16+): 22

Tribe: NightWings

Sexuality: Lesbiannnnnnnn

Appearance: Her overscales are a dark lavender-grey color, and she has light gray underscales with black wing membranes. The star scales on her wing membranes are pure white, and spiral inwards. Her eyes are dark purple, and Brightstars is quite large in size. She has a mainly slender build, and she has a scar running from the side of her neck to her hind leg. She has large wings, but not as large as a SkyWing's. Her horns are sharp, white, and point upwards and she has sharpened black claws used for fighting. She has a purple-grey bandana hanging around her neck to top her appearance off. (If allowed, she has a singular silver scale beneath both of her eyes to warn that she's a mind-reader.

Personality: Brightstars makes herself seem like a kind and sweet dragon, but on the inside, she's selfish and manipulative. She tries tricking dragons into doing her bidding, and makes herself look all pretty and stuff. She lies about her backstory, claiming that her family died in the hurricane, but that's far from the truth. Brightstars won't hesitate to attack a dragon, but only if the others aren't looking. She tries to become the leader of the chosen ones as well. Brightstars, as mentioned before, tries her best to seem like a kind, sweet and happy dragon, but on the inside, she's not any of those things-- in fact, she's the opposite of them.

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: Brightstars makes herself look scared most of the time, but she actually is incredibly angry about the hurricane.

Do they want this to happen: The hurricane? No.

Crush?: She's a lesbian, but open

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane): She's basically built to be the villain. She can be a mind-reader, maybe? If it's allowed? Her scar is from the hurricane. Hurricane Imagine

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

up

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

-=+=- Spots -=+=-

Sandwings)~ Tiger, (Snowfox) Fox, (Snowfox)

Skywings)~ Both saved for Nat!

Nightwings)~ Starshine (Me), Brightstars (Wild)

Mudwings)~ Open, Open

Rainwings)~ Open, Open

@Nat: Both saved an they can be animi, just don’t make them to OP.

@Snowfox: Both accepted! I’m sorry, I-- I can’t make excuses here. :P Oh, and that’s not being picky, that was my mistake :3

@Wild: Accepted!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Save a rainwing

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

#BoycottChipotleBecauseTheyDidntHireJamesLike3YearsAgo

Danganronpa nerd

Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all.

February 13, 2016-march 23, 2019

@Imagine- It's fine, I do have a similar nickname to Snowdust! Mistakes happen all the time! :P

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

@Snowfox, I was wondering if maybe we could ship Tiger and Shiver or something. After reading everyone else's posts, I was compelled to ask! No need to say yes unless this should be a thing.

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

'Hotel? Trivago.'

Name:Okapi

Age (16+):21

Tribe:Rainwing

Sexuality:Lesbian

Appearance:Okapi is quite small. Her scales are usually a dark vibrant red. She has piercing green eyes. Her tail is large and somewhat too big for her body. She has long legs despite them not seeming to fit with the rest of her body. Her wings and frill are usually a soft orange color. She wears a blue bandanna around her left forleg.

Personality: Okapi is fiery and has a quick temper. She is impulsive and acts before thinking. She is quite impatient and will zone out if someone talks for too long. She can be quite sweet at times, but this is a rare occurance.

Feelings towards the incident [Scared, Nervous etc.]: Angry, and scared, although she refuses to show it.

Do they want this to happen:No.

Crush?:A bit of a crush on Brightstars

Other:(PoV, other secret powers, or injuries from the Hurricane):She has only three legs and a scar on her neck from a tree branch slamming into her.She is also covered in small scratches due to flying into trees.Her right hind leg was amputated.Imagine

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

Danganronpa nerd

@Hawkeyes- Tiger x Shiver sounds like a great idea!! Let the shipping begin! :D

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

Almost accepted, Slushy, you forgot something.

Everyone else, accepted.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

-=+=- Spots -=+=-

Sandwings)~ Tiger, (Snowfox) Fox, (Snowfox)

Skywings)~ Both saved for Nat!

Nightwings)~ Starshine (Me), Brightstars (Wild)

Mudwings)~ Open, Open

Rainwings)~ Saved for Slushy, Open

@Slushy: You need something else in other. Read the rules again and you have that spot saved for now.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

@Snowfox ;] Awwwwww yeaaaaah  

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

'Hotel? Trivago.'

Oh right. Sorry I forgot

Other: HurricaneImagine

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

Danganronpa nerd

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6