Will you join?

This is a sign-up so when I make the actual rp in the spots section it might say 

skywing: saved for (forumer name)

or...

Skywing: (Former name)

anyways here is the form...(? Means optional, build means skinny, muscular, stuff like that. No big pets such as tigers or animals like that aloud, and no dragonbite vipers, no adders, no cobra’s.)

name:

crush?:

Build:

tribe:

number of things enchanted:

pet?:

description:

other:

spot:

spots:

Pearl winglet

icewing:

Mudwing:

nightwing: 

rainwing:

sandwing:

seawing:

skywing: Rusty (me)

Tiger eye winglet

icewing:
Mudwing:
nightwing:
rainwing:
sandwing:
seawing:
skywing:

pyrite winglet:

icewing:
Mudwing:
nightwing:
rainwing:
sandwing:
seawing:
skywing:

Lapis winglet

icewing:
Mudwing:
nightwing:
rainwing:
sandwing:
seawing:
skywing:

Meteorite winglet

icewing:
Mudwing:
nightwing:
rainwing:
sandwing:
seawing:
skywing:

If a lot of spots are not available please wait until the actual rp is out

please let this through, mods.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

black eye

flame, mid, iced, puddle, seaweed, fern, rusty, falconvine, apricot, twig, tropical, ember

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Name: rusty

crush?: none but may develop one

build: skinny

tribe: skywing

number of things enchanted: three

pet?: nope

description: dusty scarlet scales with amber eyes

orher: none, but other is optional

spot: Pearl winglet skywing

please put your winglet in other Of spot

• Posted at:

black eye

flame, mid, iced, puddle, seaweed, fern, rusty, falconvine, apricot, twig, tropical, ember

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

name: Precious 

crush?: Open, feel free to crush on her, but only males please, and please do. 

Build: Skinny, small, long, flexible. 

tribe: Rainwing

number of things enchanted: Four, first one was on a flower crown, the enchantment was for the flowers to never die or dry out. second enchantment was one a dyeing sloth for the sloth to heal since it was sick. third was on a fontain, and it made the water never runs out. the forth was on a silver bracelet, the bracelet lets her scales almost have a glowing affect. 

pet?: The sloth she saved with her animus magic, the sloths name is furry, and he is male. 

description: she has neon pink top scales, she has sky blue bottom scales. her wing webbing are neon orange. her tail fades from neon pink to bright purple. her forehead is lime green. her eyes are dark navy blue with sky blue rims. her talons/horns/wing claws are black with white tips. her frill webbing is gold, the dots down her neck are aqua. the line down her neck is neon yellow. the stripes on her arms and legs are navy blue. the dots under her eyes are indigo blue. She is quit small for her age. her scales have a glow to them, like a diamond in the light.  

Personality: She is a ray of sun shine. she is really exited all the time. she is the most positive dragon alive. she really never has anything mean to say to any dragon. she is caring and loves to have fun. she is a party animal and loves to party. she tries to find the good in everything sitoration. she loves to be happy and she loves good dragons, and tries to make bad dragons good.  

other: None.  

spot: Pearl winglet rainwing. 

name: Horror

crush?: Open, to any males, and only males. 

Build: Very large and bulky, not the most friendly looking dragon, more looks like a mass murdure. 

tribe: nightwing and 25% icewing, if ok with you. 

number of things enchanted: three, first was her mind to only read dragons minds if she wants to. third was a bracelet, to make her fire proof to only fire, lava and boiling water do not count. third was a small dragon statue of a nightwing, she enchanted it to come alive when she wanted her too, but she was planted firmly onto a wood plat form, she had a real personality of a real dragon, and she look like one too, her name is nightshade.  

pet?: I guess you could call nightshade a pet/best friend/dragon. 

description: Horror body shape looks mostly nightwing, but her horns are a lot larger, her tail ends in a wip, and her wings are larger then icewings and nightwings, and her talons are larger and really scary looking. she has a really narrow snout. Her top scales are black up on her head then is fades very slowly to white, and it is pure white at the tip of her tail, and the tip is really sharp with a spike hanging off of it, like a narwhal tusk that queen coral used to kill orca, but it connected to her body because it is like a horn on her tail. it does the same with her wings, but does not have very much white, her wing webbing is a really dark blue/dark green, almost looks black, with a swirl star patterns. her wings horns/talons/and wing claws are all pure white, with aqua at the very start of the horn. her under belly is dark gray/blue. her eyes are silver, and the white of her eye is really black. she has long pure white spikes. the scales around her snout are white. she has long fangs that hang out of her mouth. her tongue fades from navy blue to white, the white is at he tip of her tonue. she has so many scars, on her shoulder, tail, snout, wings, arms, under belly, and some other places, and some are deep and other are fading

Personality:  She is rude and mean. she kind of has a cruel humor. she is very sarcastic. she is very distrusful, and most likely will betray you. she is very suspicious of dragons, and goes not trust them fast, and it will take a lot for you to make her trust you. she is very quiet and does not talk much. she is very mysterious and does not talk about her past, or really anything about her. she is always alone and prefers it. she hates emotions, and talking about them, especially if they are hers. she is very stubborn and does not give in easily, and if she does she does not go down without a fight. she gets over confident during a fight.    

other: Can she be a twice moon born, which means she has weak future seeing and strong mind reading. 

spot: Pearl winglet nightwing. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Accepted.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Wait you know what? The claws of the cloud mountain animus school roleplay will Ben here. You can start roleplaying once your accepted.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Actually the roleplay will be here.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Pearl winglet

icewing:

mudwing:

nightwing: horror (onyx)

rainwing: precious (onyx)

sandwing:

seawing:

skywing: Rusty (me)

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

You can start roleplaying once your accepted. The roleplay will start one the first day of Claws of the clouds Mountain animus school, I will say when it the day is over and it is nighttime, I will say when it is morning and I will say when the season, month changes

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Horror

Horror landed just outside the entrance to the school. she walked in with no hesitation. she walked to a shadow and sat down, turning almost invisible in the shadows. 

Precious

Precious swooped in, she started to jump around, her mind going a million miles an hour. I wander who's going to be here, will it be anyone I know, what kind of tribes, will anyone like me, of course they will, everyone likes me, what will I learn, will I get to do music, what about math, no history. this is going to be the best year ever. she was still jumping around, with her pet sloth around her neck, haning on her dear life.    

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Name:Fragile, nickname Frail.

Crush:Nobody

Build:Skinny

Tribe:Ice

Things enchanted:1 thing and a few flowers.

Pet: she has an imaginary friend

Appearance:She is very small. Her body is white, but her face and talons are light blue.

Personality:Terrified, Scared of everything.

BackStory:She was raised in the Rainforest.

Other:You do know that Mudwings and Rainwings don't have animus dragons.

Spot:Pearl winglet

• Posted at:

~Crystul~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Mirror, Tell me something...

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long time...

Pearl winglet

icewing: Fragile/crystal

Mudwing:

nightwing: horror/onyx

rainwing: precious/onyx

Sandwing:

seawing:

skywing: Rusty/ black eye 

Rusty was so excited. She had waited forever to attend the school and today she was finally there! She spotted a rainwing. “Hello! I’m rusty! What’s you name?” Rusty said runnng over to the rainwing. Maybe She can be my friend.

rusty thought.

(if I have another roleplay post like this forget about that one, and onyx, rusty is referring to precious the rainwing)

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Pearl winglet

icewing: Fragile (crystal)

mudwing:

nightwing: horror(onyx)

rainwing: precious(onyx)

sandwing:

seawing:

skywing: Rusty(black eye)

rusty  walked into the school. She spotted a rainwing. “Hello! My name is Rusty!” Rusty said walking over to the rainwing.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

If horror is going to be a mind reader she can not be aloud to go into other dragons minds without the owners permision. And she can’t control hat other dragons think.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Crystal- fragile accepted 

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Precious

Precious tuned as a skywing talked to her "hello rusty, my name is Precious, Lets Be Friend!!!!" precious said, excitedly, "which winglet are you in, I am in Pearl winglet". 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Forget the second roleplay post

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Don’t forget the one where rusty glances at horror!!!

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Posts are coming in so slowly. This should make it faster.

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

New spots!

teachers

history teacher:

music teacher:

libarian:

Art teacher:

flight teacher:

herb(a herb is a plant that can heal dragons and stuff, just in case no one knows) teacher:

fatespeakers role(in this role you don’t have to be named fatespeaker, you don’t have to be female, you don’t have to be a nightwing, you just need to greet students at the door on the first day, this would be your choice, and ring the gong, your choice again):

the dragonets(these are kinda the dragonet Of destiny, you have to be a dragonet Of destiny tribe, four dragonets Of destiny avaible, these are the dragons who saved the world from war, these are the headmistresses):

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Rusty bounced up and down happily. “I will defiantly be your friend. Oh, an i’m In the pearl winglet to! I got a list of dragon who will be sleeping with each other, a map and a list of the dragons and winglets. Looks like winglets sleep with each other! Skywings, rainwings And  nightwings sleep together.” Rusty quickly glanced at a nightwing(i am referring to horror.) she could see the outline of the dragon. She hoped to the nightwing wasn’t in her winglet, even though Rusty felt like the nightwing was. She looked back at precious and continued. “Sandwings And icewings, seawing And mudwings.” Rusty finished. “Wanna explore school?” She asked.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Rusty smiled. “I am in the pearl winglet, and I will defiantly be your friend. Wanna do art?” Rusty said.

————————

if if I have another rp post were Rusty glances at horror forget this one when it comes. If it comes.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Forget my last two posts. Short one and big one. In one she glances at horror....

rusty smiled. “I am in the pearl winglet to! I will be your friend? Of course I will!” Rusty said.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

WHY ARE MY POSTS NOT COMINGGGBB

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Actually forget the other short two. 

Just remeber the one where it starts with rusty bounced up and down happily.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

(History cave: a large cave lit up with bright flowers from the rain kingdom. In it are five rows of desks, in each row are seven desks. A neat place with history scrolls beside the entrance of the history cave. A chalkboard is in the history cave.

music: a huge cave, large enough to fit every claws of the clouds mountain animus school with there wings outstretched and large enough to fit all the dragonets in animus school with there wings outstretched and having there own personal bubble, with instruments from all over pyrahhia, a scroll rack for music.

libary: a quiet place with carpets, 35 carpets to be exact, a desk for the libarian and lots of scroll racks. Big.

art room: a huge cave with 35 canvases. There are seats for the canvases, so dragonets can sit and paint at the same time. In the front of the room are clay, to make statues, there is a table  in the left corner of the room for statue making. And all the different colors of paint in cans, each canvas has a set of brushes and a little board to put paint on.

flight room: this actually isn’t a room, but a hole in the wall. The flight teacher awaits you.

herb room: a room wich can hold two winglets, lots of pots sprout with herbs.)

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Precious

Precious bounced up and down, "yes, lets go exploring" Precious said, furry was now slipping from her neck to her shoulder, Precious carefully grabbed him and put him on her head. "and by the way this is furry" Precious said, pointing to the sloth on her head. 

Horror

Horror was watching both the rainwing and the skywing. I am surrounded by over excited dragonets, can't wait for the school year to already be over. Horror thought bitterly, growling under her breath.   

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

I swooped in and saw a Rainwing and a Skywing talking to each other. "What should i say? I'm going to die of fright." I thought.

"H-hi" I said.

• Posted at:

~Crystul~

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

Rusty looked around to see a icewing. “Oh! Hello! I’m Rusty, and this is precious. Wanna explore school with us?” Rusty said.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Name: ivory

crush?: rusty, Fragile and precious, he has a old crush in the ice kingdom who couldn’t come

build: muscular

tribe: icewing

Number of things enchanted: 6 

pet?: none

description: creamy white scales with ice blue eyes 

other: none

spot: lapis winglet icewing 

(also, the things you put in number of things enchanted are in the bed you sleep in at claws of the clouds mountain animus school, you can move these things to a different spot, for example on the first thing I said, if rusty went to her bed, her things would be on her bed. Anyways PEPOLE WE NEED TEACHERS!!!)

Ivory walked calmly into the school. 

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Can I have the Music Teacher. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Dibs on history teacher

• Posted at:

~Crystul~

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

you can have the teachers, just 3 dragons per person.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Actually Ivory will only have a crush on Rusty and Rusty will have a pet fox named Flare. 

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Name: Freezing

crush: nah, not yet

Build: muscular but not fat

tribe: ice

number of things enchanted: 2 so far, one to let her breathe fire and the other a bracelet that changes color with her mood

pet: Maine coon cat

description: tall, muscular icewing that is very light blue, the color of ice, with very dark blue eyes

other: POV, also she is this color

spot: i dont care, whichever winglet has the most people already in it

• Posted at:

||Ya Boi Gr8ness||

she/her  

"I used to think I was indesicive, now i'm not sure."      

"Don't give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping."

izuku midoriya

if my form doesnt come out by the time this is posted, i think i forgot personality: she is kind(most of the time) and sarcastic, intelligent and sometimes skeptical

• Posted at:

||Ya Boi Gr8ness||

she/her  

"I used to think I was indesicive, now i'm not sure."      

"Don't give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping."

izuku midoriya

Name: swampy

tribe:mudwing

things enchanted:1 it’s a 4th dreamvisitor so he can see his sibs

pet:scavenger 

description:hazelnut scales dark brown eyes 

spot:pearl winglet

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Art teacher

name:splatter 

build:body medium head small

tribe:RainWing (because scales change colors)

description:scales red orange yellow green blue and purple (usually)eyes pink 

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Name: Mirage

build: Small and nimble

tribe: Sand

number of things enchanted: 3, a onyx necklace that she wears that makes her fast at flying, a gold earring that she wears that keeps the ones she cares about safe, and a small knife that can 1. Fold up into a coin that she keeps in onyx amulet and 2. Cannot harm her or the ones she cares about

pet: a small black  onyx( she is kinda obsessed with onyx items) lizard.

description: pale white/gold with tawny gold spikes. She has a small onyx amulet and earring, and she has a large scar on her left forearm.she has orange freckles on her wings and snout.

Other: she is obsessed with onyx items

spot: pearl Winglet please

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Mirage and swampy accepted. Greatness, the winglet with the most pepole in it is the pearl winglet, and the pearl winglet icewing is taken.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Splatter accepted

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof