Bri:

I nodded as I took his hand to help me get up. "Yeah, sorry. l shouldn't have ran, are you okay?" I asked as I picked up my backpack. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Cealot~

His pupils looked dead gray for a second because of the glare of the light. "Yes, its alright." He smiled and picked up his backpack. "Ahh, I see you got a new pair of shoes." Looked down. "Mine are just classic Converse." Smiled. "We still have about ten minutes for breakfast. Can I sit by you?" Blushed hard from asking that. He accidentally dropped his transition glassed and they were about to hit the floor until he caught them by one of the arms of the frame, five inches from the ground. 

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Bri:

I smiled back, "Sure-" A group of people walked toward my direction and interrupted me. "Bri! C'mon, aren't we going to breakfast?" My other friend Vanessa said as she walked up with others behind her. "We saved a spot for you at the umbrella table." I turned to face my friends. "I'm going to sit with Cealot this time, I'll catch up with you guys later." Vanessa and everyone exchanged a glance and she finally replied with a nod. What was wrong with sitting with someone new for a day? They both looked at each other as if it were weird. The group turned around and left down the hall where breakfast was. "Let's go Cealot before there isn't any seats left." I motioned with my hand for him to follow and we both walked down the hall.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Marilyn growled with her stomach as she dismounted her bike and locked it up. She'd been in such a rush this morning she hadn't even eaten breakfast! Not fun. And she was at school. Super not fun. She found a place to sit down and wait for school to start.

• Posted at:

gone

Ignore my last PoV for Zamera, only the part were she bumped into someone, the rest like she got the library book, and stuff all happened.

Zamera

Zamera was walked down the hall, reading the book she got from the library. As she was walking to the lounge to read, her left shoe lace was untied, and her right foot stepped on it. she fell to the ground, her book sliding a crossed the floor, with the page she was one, the one were it talked about werewolves. she groaned as pain went through her chest, as her chest slammed into the ground. 

by the way she fell not to far away from cealot and Brianna.

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Airdnaxela 

Airn pulled into the school parking lot and parked her jeep. Climbing out with her backpack slung over her shoulder, she entered the school. As Airn walked past the lounge she felt the stares of students staring at her fake ears and tail.  When Zamera's book slid across the floor Airn stopped it with her foot and picked it up. She started at the page for a few moments, studying ever detail. She then walked over to Zamera and lent her a hand. "Into werewolves?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Zamera 

Zamera looked up and took Airn's hand. "yes, but I am into all mythical animals and people like that" Zamera said, getting up from the ground, and started to nervously play with a stripe of her hair. "what's it to you" Zamera said, taking her hand from her hair to her hips, then she noticed the ears and the tail, "Or are you into werewolves yourself" Zamera said, arching a eyebrow, putting her hand out, suggesting to Airn to give the book back to her.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Airdnaxela 

Airn handed the book back. "I am a werewolf, the ears and tail are just a fashion statement," Airn answered, " my name's Airdnaxela, but you can call me Airn."

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

by the way no one is suppose to know that they are werewolves, they are trying to keep it a secret, so why would she just say that she is a werewolf's, and the other werewolf's think they are the only ones at the school.     

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Let's just say Airn feels a strange feeling of trust towards Zamera, like she feels safe enough around Zamera to tell her secret.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Zamera

Zamera took her book form Airn, "Wait, your a werewolf too, I thought I was the only one" Zamera said, put a fold in the corner of the page to save her spot, and she put it in her back pack. "Well I am Zamera, Means Scarlet Dawn in Russian, you can call be Dawn, and why would a tail and ears be a fashion statement" Zamera said dusting herself off, and straighting her pants and shirt. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Bump

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

BUMP.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Airdnaxela 

Airn shrugged. "Don't know, I got the idea this morning." She answered simply. "As for being an only wolf, no you're not the only one, I'm here." Airn rested her hand on her hip. "Want to hang at the library after school? Maybe we could find out more about werewolves," she asked. 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Zamera

Zamera nodded, "sure, and do you think there are more werewolf's out there that we don't even know about, like in this school" Zamera asked, narrowing her eyes at everyone in the room. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Airdnaxela 

"I don't know, we should be able to smell the other werewolves but the scent of humans linger everywhere." Airn said while staring everyone down. "How did you become one?"

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Zamera

"well I was on a camping tripe with my parents, before my dad left my family. and as curious as I was I went out in the middle of the night to maybe get of good picture of the stars, I was about 14. as I walked down the trail, I heard something in the bushes, my camera that I was holding had night vison, so instead od turning and running back to camp, I turned the night vision on, to see what was out there, right now I really regret it. When I looked through the camera, at first I seen nothing, but then at the corner of the lens something moved, but before I could even get a snap or even a look of what it was, and moved like a shadow right for me, and all I seen was yellow eyes and then claws raked me on my arm, and everything went black. I woke up on th ground and it was morning, and i could hear my parent calling my name, and I looked at my arm and it had a large claw mark, my parents freaked when they seen it, and the whole camping tripe was canceled. they clearly took me to the hospitable, they couldn't figure what kind of animal did this, so they came to a conclusion that it was a bear, but after a while it came very clear to me that it was not a bear" Zamera said, she turned her arm over and showed the scar, two large claw marks were on her under arm area. "so how did you become a werewolf"  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Airdnaxela 

Airn thought for a moment. "When I was 11 I went exploring in a woods near my house with two of my best friends. It was around dusk when we heard a loud rustling nearby, my friends hightailed it, they moved a week after. Me, being a curious soul, advanced forward when a wolf like creature jumped at me. The dumb thing got a hold of my side and bit me." She lifted her shirt just enough go see a few scarred teeth marks. "I've never told anyone, not even my Grandmother. She was so worried when I had fits of pain and screaming. I was taken to the hospital to get it checked out, the doctors claimed a large wolf or dog did it. But I realized it was no dog or wolf, it was something supernatural." Airn pulled her shirt back down to hide the scars.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Duncan,who'd been eavesdropping on the conversation,decided to finally move & said "You too?". He brushed his hair out of the way,revealing two scratch marks on his neck.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Airdnaxela 

Airn went into a defensive position, her fists up ready to attack someone. "Who are you, and how do you know about werewolves?" She whisper shouted.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Zamera

Zamera took a step back, eyes starting to glow yellow. "you were listening to are conversation!!" Zamera nearly yelled. she looked a little closer at the scratch marks on his neck, looks similar to the ones on her arm, Then realizing what he meant by "me too", "your a werewolf as well, but that still does not give you the right to eavesdrop on her conversation" Zamera said, eye going back to their normal color, calming down a bit, taking in deep breaths trying not to go full werewolf. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Poke

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Duncan:

"Eh,that might not have been the best idea,but it's too late to go back & change it now.Anyways,I'm Duncan.This wasn't how I expected to meet someone new,but here we are."He said.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Zamera

Zamera sighed, and put her head out for Duncan to shake. "well at lets you told us, instead of just creepily watching us, trying to find out more about us before you told us you were a werewolf" Zamera said, shrugging, "oh, and my name is Zamera, but I like to be called Dawn, Zamera means Scarlet Dawn in russian, but just Dawn is fine" She said, rolling her eyes at how much information about her name there was. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Airdnaxela 

Airn's eyes flashed yellow before returning to normal. "Hello Duncan. I'm Airdnaxela, but that's long and hard to say, so call me Airn." She dropped her fists and stuck out a out stretched hand.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Duncan:

"Ah,the exasperated sigh.Qouted by everyone I've ever come into contact with.Well,it's nice to meet you both."Duncan said.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

I'm not going to be on for a while so someone is going to have to PoV for Zamera. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Cealot~

Followed her down the hall but was still wearing my glassed so it was hard to see my dead pupils. Yawned softly and looked at Bri. "So, why did they look at you like you were crazy? I'm sure they are wondering why you are socializing with a loser like me." He sighed and looked at the ground as he walked by her side. Cealot has been bullied quite a lot but never said a peep about it to the teachers. "Sorry about running into you, its my fault, I shouldn't have gotten in the way while you were running." Made himself feel even worse but forced himself not to tear up. He did feel a lot of emotion for Bri but never wanted to admit it to anyone.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Zamera 

Zamera flipped her hair back. she looked at Arin and Duncan, "So do you guys want to come to my house later after school, We can read more into werewolfs and learn more about what we are" Zamera asked, playing with the spiked bracelet on her hand. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Up 

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Poke

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Bri:

"I usually sit with them all the time, they probably were shocked because it the first time I said I would sit with someone else.." I replied. I stopped walking and stopped to face him for a moment. "Cealot, you're not a looser. I'm glad we both bumped into each other. If they think other wise then they're crazy not to realize how much of a good friend and person you are."  I smiled. "Now, let's go eat breakfast before first period. We don't want to starve." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him along then let go as we got to the door of the cafeteria. I pushed the door open and we both went inside. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Bump

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Duncan:

"Well,it's not like I've got anything better to do.So sure."Duncan said.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Bump!

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

BUMP! 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Bump

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Cealot~

Sighed and saw a large variety of foods and they payment area at the end of the line. Grabbed a fork and a spoon before rolling them up in a napkin and setting them in the spot where the silverware is supposed to go on the tray. Playfully nudged Bri's shoulder and walked around the food set and grabbed some vegetables. Got a juice box, cottage cheese, a small piece of bread and some yogurt with strawberries on the top and then come sweet chopped cherries over it. No meat was on my tray, not even a tiny piece was seen on the pink colored tray. Cleared my throat and walked around to the other side of the food set and then over to the payment area where I swiped my card then typed in the pin. It seemed I was using my personal banking card. Went over to a round table instead of going to the long rectangle tables. Set my tray down on the table gently and sat on the round seat. Didn't touch my food, just waited for Bri to sit down to before I was going to start.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Bri:

I picked out a green apple and a yogurt with granola on top and placed it on my red tray. I walked down to the end and typed in my pin number to pay for the breakfast. As soon as it cashed in I turned and walked over to where Cealot was sitting and sat down in front of him. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Bump