ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Airdnaxela 

Airn nodded. “I’m down.” She took the wolf ears off her head and stuffed them in her bag. “So what do you guys have for first period?” Airn asked, slightly tilting her head.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Bump

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Zamera

Zamera nodded her head, "I have science with Mr.Witherspoon" Zamera said, fixing her leather jacket, because it was in a weird possession(I Probably murdered that word).

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Cealot~

"Bri?" Sighed and shuddered at the thought of telling her about what happens when I see the full moon or when my PTSD gets triggered. "Are you doing anything tonight?" unwrapped my spoon from the napkin and set the napkin off to the side. Scooped up a little bit of yogurt and then began to take a few more bites before the yogurt was gone. "Here is a napkin." Put the napkin in her hand and blushed at the soft touch of her hands. Pulled my hand back and began to chop the banana into slices with my fork before eating them one by one. 

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

FORUM

Name: Ardor
Nickname/Code name: Fervor
Age (14-17): 16
Appearance: Wears a black shirt that has red and white ecko logo signs on it. Wears gray faded jeans. Tan Converse shoes with red on the bottom. A black digital watch and one black and red armband on each wrist. Jet black hair that is a little emo like and the hair on top of his head goes to the left while the rest points straight down. Has kind of pale skin and night ocean blue colored pupils. Has a straight face most of the time.
Personality: Emo, caring once in a while, smart, selfcentered, is a mute most of the time. Is more of a cute boy who keeps most of things to himself.
Addornments: Necklace with a tiny black eagle claw hanging from it. Keeps it under his shirt instead of out. Two red and black wrists bands that say Zeal engraved in them.
Other: Werewolf

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Bri:

"Oh, thanks." I smiled and took the napkin he gave me. "And no, I don't think so." I took a bite out of my apple. "How about you?" 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Accepted

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

(Just one question, will there be a prom, festival or dance soon? I just love it when people do those. It's so much fun and magical. :D

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Of course, it is in about a couple of weeks, like 2, so pick your dates. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Airdnaxela 

Airn nodded yet again. "I think I have Mr. Witherspoon too," she replied back.

For the dance I'll have my smol wolf bean go single (maybe).

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Bump

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Bump

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Yolo

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Yo yo yooo

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Cealot~

Sighed and stood up as I held my tray. "I'm going to go dump my food, I'll see you later I guess." Walked over to the garbage cans and dump my food in it. Then put my tray in the stack of trays. Put my spoon and fork in the small tub of silverware. Without looking at Bri, he walked past and headed to Art class. I felt like such an idiot, trying to get her to notice how much I like her. Walked down the hall.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Bri:

My smile faded, "Oh, um..okay.." I nodded and saw him leave without looking back.

..Was it something I said?

I dropped my half finished apple onto my tray and pushed it aside, not feeling hungry that much anymore. 

Cealot was a nice person, a good friend too. Compared to the people who hang out with me he was the only person I preferred as a real friend. I never said those thoughts to anyone and I planned to keep it that way. I couldn't bare to hurt other people's feelings but the thought always occurred to me every time. 

..Were they my real friends or people who liked me because of my reputation here? 

I never doubted Cealot when we first met today, he seemed to like me for the person I was on the inside and not the outside like others would usually do. 

It felt real..

He never seemed bored when we both talked today, but very happy. He had that glint in his eyes when he looked at me and when he touched my hand not so long ago...

Wait...Was that love?

My heart skipped a beat at the thought and my eyes grew wide in surprise.

All this time..

Was he trying to make me notice his feelings?

How could I be so stupid!

I face palmed and sighed. The look in his eyes, the way he asked if he could sit next to me at breakfast. Weren't those all hints? 

My heart thudded.

I think I feel the same feelings for him as he does for me..

I grabbed my tray and got up, walking over to the trash bin and throwing it in. As I exited the cafeteria to head to class early I spotted a poster for that upcoming dance. 

Maybe I can ask him to go with me! I thought happily but another thought struck me like lightning.

Would he say yes? Or should I let him ask me? 

I heard the first period bell ring suddenly and sprinted to class before I was tardy.

I guess I would have to figure that out later..

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Bump

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Airdnaxela 

Airn shrugged and adjusted her bookbag. "I'm heading to class," she said simply. "I need to get there on time, I was yelled at the last time I was late." She waved then walked towards the science class, accidentally bumping into someone (anyone). "Sorry my bad," Airn apologized simply.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Cealot~

I looked at the ground and counted ever single tile that I had passed. Seeing the slight reflection of my miserable self. Many thoughts raced through my mind. 

~Does she feel the same way about me? Or am I just a spawn of a bully's target, always ready to be interrupted.~

Before thinking of anything else, I had accidentally shoulder checked one of the school bullies. My face turned pale and stood there frozen in place as I kept my eyes close. Was ready for the blow from the bully but only was given a hard shove that knocked me out of breath as I ran into the locker and felt the vents from the lockers cut my back. Winced in pain and tried to figure out what was happening. I felt a strong grip on my arm as I was tripped onto my face. Began to get up as the bully taunted me before kicking me back down and walking away. I got to my knees and felt around on the floor, trying to find my glasses. I couldn't find them anywhere and I gasped at the thought that the bully might have them.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Name: Alcana Tatiama
*Nickname: Tai, The Shadow Dragon (don't question)
Age(16-18): 18
*Sexuality: Asexual
Normal or Werewolf: Normal, kinda....
Car ot no Car? if so what kind of car?: nah, she walks...
Appearance: Alcana, whoo, what to say, she has a scary look about her, but she is average size for her age. She has light skin, short black hair, and piercing blue eyes. She has a small nose and a mouth that seems to be forever set in a serious postition. Alcana wears black everything, shirts, jeans, and boots, all black.
Personality: As said before, she has a scary look about her. Just her appearance alone can scare people. Alcana is super secretive and shady, she never lets down her walls. When people get close to her enough she's actually pretty nice and loyal, but no one gets to close. She almost never talks unless needed to. If someone messes with her she will snap easily.
Likes: quite, music, dragons, winged-cats, not much else is known
Dislikes: loud people, bullies, cheerleaders, not much else is known
Fears: people getting to close to hurt her, people stronger than her, not much else is known
Flaws: easily snaps or angered, not much else is known
*Crush: HAHAHAHAH, no, but some male character can crush on her
*Favorite Subject: none, she doesn't care for any of it
*Any after School activitis/projects(cheerleading, foot ball, etc): none
Other: Werewolves , shhhhhhhh this is actually my FairyTail OC............. 

This character is such a cold character, but she cares for people. Just so you know, Alcana is very strong for her age, she can almost easily kick a jocks butt, even a werewolf. I put kinda after human cause people don't consider human but something else much stronger. She is often looked down upon by higher ups and popular girls, sometimes ganged up on by groups of boys.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Bri:

"Enjoyed sitting next to your boyfriend?" One of my friends taunted me as we got our shoes on for cheer leading practice on the bleachers. 

I rolled my eyes, "Leave me alone Vanessa, don't you have something better to do then bud into my love life?" I tied one of my shoes and went on to the next one. 

"Ohhh, so you do like him." Vanessa said with a satisfied smirk as she looked over at me. "Why him anyways?" She rudely questioned and went on. "Isn't he that kid the bullies pick on? The one who sits alone during lunch or something?" 

I finished my left shoe and stood up to face her. "He's more then that. He isn't some sort of meat head jock who only wants to go out with a cheer captain." I crossed my arms. 

"Correction; Popular cheer captain." Vanessa corrected me hastily. 

"Whatever, I don't care if I'm popular or not." I narrowed my eyes. "So could you just leave me alone?"

"Alright, fine. But we're coming back to this after practice." She turned around and headed onto the field. 

I heard our coach blow her whistle and call. "Cmon, Bri! Hurry up!"

I swiftly ran onto the field where the group was. "Diamond formation." I asked nicely as we formed ourselves quietly. I walked to the front of the diamond and began to lead the cheer. 

"Give me a V!" I first clapped and stuck my arms out to make it look like the letter. 

"V!" They echoed and did the same movements. 

I smiled cheerfully, "Give me an I!" I'd clasp my wrists and held it high in the air, swirling it up in the air. 

"I!" They repeated and clasped their wrists high in the air, doing the swirling movement.

"V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!" I shouted with everyone else. We'd drop our arms and placed our hands on our hips, moving into our hips around in a counter-clockwise way. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Alcana 

Alcana walked through the school, not a care in the world what people she bumped into. Most people see her coming and move to the oooooother end of the school. As a guy from the basketball team Rams his shoulder into her on 'accident', she sends him a deathly glare in which his cheerleader girlfriend sees. 

"Hold up, who do you think you're glaring at?" The cheerleader scolded. Alcana shrugs, uninterested. "This is the star player of our team, and I, am on the cheer squad." 

Alcana shrugged again and pulled her phone out to check the time. Alcana then turned and walked away while the cheerleader was still talking and the jock was flirting with some other girl. 

Cheerleaders, why do they have to be self-centered idiots, Alcana thought to herself coldly. 

(Mind this, she has yet to meet Bri and see that there are nice cheerleaders.)

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Bump

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Poke

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Zamera 

Zamera nodded her head, "well bye" She said and left Duncan alone. Zamera walked down the hall to science class, and seeing Alcana, as she walked down the hall, Zamera gave her a quick glance and then looked ahead. Zamera turned and walked into science class, Where she found Mr. Witherspoon, what looked like to Zamera, grading some papers from last weeks assignment, He looked up and smiled, Mr. witherspoon was a nice and fun teacher, always trying to find something fun for his glass to do. "goodMorning, Zamera" He said, Tapping the pencil on his desk, "your here on time, and a little earlier then usual, Is it my birthday" He said sarcastically. Zamera rolled her eyes, "no, just got up a little earlier then usual, and call me Dawn" Zamera said. Mr. Witherspoon just grunted, "well take your seat, Dawn" he said, empathizing "Dawn". Zamera took her seat second to the last row, crossing her legs and slouching down in her seat.    

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Airdnaxela 

Airn entered Mr. Witherspoon's class earlier than normal and sat towards the wall opposite to the door. "Mornin'," she saluted the science teacher as she walked past his desk. 

Alcana 

Alcana swiftly walked past the person bulling Cealot and roughly barged into their shoulder. She glared at at the bully till they walked back to their friends. Alcana picked up Cealots glasses gently. "Hey kid," she said in a softish voice. "Here." After helping him up she sat his glasses back on the bridge of his nose. 

"Don't let low-lives like them get to you," she gave him a once in a lifetime smile. She then whispered. "Specially when you have the power to stand up to them."

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Bump

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Bump

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Y-yo yo yo yooo 

WHAT TIME IS IT? 

(show time, like I said.)

SHOW TIME SHOW TIME YO, IM JOHN KAURANCE IN DA PLACE TO BE

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

???

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

I'm a weirdo, who else agrees?

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

We're a all weirdo's at heart.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Preach

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

>:)

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Where is everyone?

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Idk

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan