Saved, I will PoV in a second. after I get my homework done. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Cealot~

Strolled over to the art class and as he entered the room, the scent of fresh paint filled his nostrils. Looked around to see who all was in today. Only a few students were seen painting on sheets of paper. Was carrying his bag of pens to the desk farthest in the corner and sat down. Put his pens and small portfolio onto the desk. Opened up the bag of pens and began to work on the designs of a loom he is soon going to be working on. He thought of what Bri was doing as he began to color in the patterns on his graph paper. Sighed and wished that she felt the same way as he did. Nearly messing up on a part of the pattern, he lifted his pen away from the desk to calm down before continuing.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Poke

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Bri:

Honnestly, my team was being extremely annoying after practice. They kept bugging me about the upcoming dance, asking who I was going with, who was planning to ask me. I already knew who I wanted to go with but I kept it to myself to avoid any more questions. Hopefully Vanessa won't blab out anything from earlier. My coach said to keep our uniforms on until after the pep rally today so I had to put up with my slippery, flat cheer shoes, skirt and top as I walked down the halls to my locker. The last thing I want right now is people staring at me. Usually cheerleaders get a lot attention, the kind you would have to get use too. I didn't really like it, sometimes I wish I could blend Into the crowd but I guess that desire would never happen to someone like me. I don't care about what others think, the way I dress is my choice, not theirs. But clearly it wasn't my descion to wear what I'm wearing right now. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Bump

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Name: Murdoc

Nickname: Mur, Doc.

Sexuality: Straight

Normal or Werewolf: Werewolf

Car: Black old racing porche with a metal tag in the front saying “Stylo” it has a gunshot through the windshield. Though it’s not visable weather it was from the car or at the car.

Appearencce: Murdoc is externally beautiful. He has relatively tan skin. He has a bad shave job, giving his face a blackish layer. He could easily grow a mountain man beard. His eyes have a blood red tint to them. Not very noticeable but they still are dark dark red. He has black oily hair when not tucked behind his ears goes to the bridge of his deformed nose. His nose is broken is seven places, giving it a unique shape like a L. he has shaggy uneven bangs. His teeth are bright white. He has no jewelry. He has a scar running down his chest, to his hip. He has a scar running from his left eye to the left side of his nose. He has a large scar on his cheek, whenever he smiles it turns in to a crescent moon. 

Personality: Murdoc is somewhat shy at first. But later after you meet him he is a open case. he is funny, smart, outgoing. Sometimes he is mean and unforgiving. But mostly he is friendly. He is defensive of his friends.

Backstory: Murdoc was disowned by his mother. Her saying “Get the demon child away!” His dad was a werewolf and left his mother. Murdoc was put in the streets, unknowingly walking in to a bar, he was found out. Instead of him being thrown out, he was supposed to entertain the crowd. He was a instant crowd pleaser. Due to him being so cute. He made a fortune, and gave some of it away to charity. He was left with a small amount of money. He has been living in the allys with his small fortune. Whenever people would try to rob him he would easily beat them, due to his small size. But when he grew up, he became quite menacing. He bought a car as soon as he could, and due to him looking older than he is. He was able to drive at the age of 14. He was at a school but left when they found out his secret.

Dislikes: Enemys, groups of enemys, doing more work than is needed.

Fears: He is mortally afraid of flames, because he almost got burnt in werewolf form.

Flaws: Murdoc is overly violent in werewolf form. 

Favorite subject: Science

Afterschool activities: Football, Band, (plays the Bass Guitar named “El Diablo“) boxing, wresteling.

Other: WEREWOLVES!

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Please do not Bump me!

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Ah, so sorry, been caught up in work, Accepted, I will try to PoV later. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

SQUEEEE

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Cealot~

After getting done with my art assignment, I painted a sunset with Bri sitting down on the shore of the beach. The painting looked so extremely realistic, it looked like a photo. I waited for it to dry and was happy and scared at the same time thinking on if she would like this or not. Made a chirping noise which I had also been working on for the past year but never chirped in the school or near anyone. I looked at the other students and realized that they must have not heard. The painting dried and I put a wall hinge on it so it can be hanged up. The bell rung and I walked out of the door, from what I know, Bri is usually at her locker during this time. I had a soft smile on my face when I saw her locker open and someone standing on the other side of the door. Walked over carrying the two foot by three foot painting. My face was starting to get red as I was standing on the other side of the door. I inhaled quietly as my voice trembled a little. "Hi."

((Could you probably snap at him but not knowing who the voice on the other side of the locker was?))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Boop

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Poke

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

(Yeah, sure.

Bri:

I heard footsteps walking towards me as I gathered my books from my locker. Was it Vanessa trying to badger me again?

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously! This is getting too annoying! Can't you just bud out?!" I closed my locker door to see Cealot holding a huge painting. My eyes grew wide. "Oh, Hey Cealot, Sorry. I thought you were someone else.." I awkwardly smiled, embarrassed. I held my books against my chest.

Should I ask him about the dance?

Would he say no?

"I-Uh. Nice painting you got there." I saw part of it, seeing half of a sandy beach, the ocean and part of a person.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Cealot~

Fought back the tears, knowing she probably didn't mean it. Sniffled slightly and handed the painting to you. The painting looked exactly like a photo, got all the features of you just right. "I made this for you." My voice trembled as I struggles not to cry. Carefully put it in her hands. Grabbed a portfolio and helped her put the painting inside it so that it doesn't break or get wet. "I hope you like it." Hugged her tightly before walking away around the corner. Tears ran down my face as I felt the strong pain of sadness overwhelm me. Ran into the room that was the darkest because it had no windows or lights. Crashed into the side of the supplies shelf and a bottle hit me in the shoulder. I began to breathe heavily as I fell to my hands and knees. My chest felt like it was being pushed in as my body was growing to the size of a full grown Dire wolf. I screamed in depression and suddenly turned into a Dire wolf. My scream turned into a loud howl that can be heard throughout the school. Shook my head and ran out of the door, past Bri and had a beaded necklace around my neck and it was holding to what looked like was a arrow head. Crashed through the back exit door and forced it open. My fur appeared to be a jet black with neon blue lines going from my eyes, to my ears, down my back and to my tail where it ended in the shape of a diamond. The color of my eyes was majestic pale gray. I did not walk on all fours, I had the body structure of a wolf and not a werewolf since this is as far as I can go for now. Looked around and walked around the corner, a few students that weren't supposed to be outside during school were sitting down against the wall playing on their phones. I barked and ran past them on all fours, turning into an alley and heading to my home.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

(oooof, this getting dramatic yo.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Bri:

What just happened? 

That was Cealot!!!! 

I gasped in my mind.

I yelled at him..I didn't mean too..I thought he was someone else!

I frowned, looking at the painting he gave me. I-it was beautiful...

He made this just for me?

How could I be so stupid! I should have known it was him, now he was probably mad at me, heartbroken. I slammed my locker door shut, angerily. Suddenly, I heard a few screaming. I whipped around to see a..wolf? Human? I don't know what it was but it had a necklace around its neck and unnatural blue streaks coming from bottom to top. Fear escaped me as I screamed and pressed myself against the locker with wide eyes. It ran past me and outside, heading down the sidewalk.

That moment I realized I blew it,

Cealot would never feel the same way about me as he did before...

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Cealot~

Ran up to the back door of my home and used my mouth to twist the door know and had my right paw keep in open. I walked inside and up to my room where I laid in the middle of my room. I sat there crying for a few hours before turning back into my human form. My clothes appeared on my again and I laid on my bed and pulled the covers over me. Rested my head on the pillow and feel asleep quickly. Began to dream of sitting happily with Bri and giving her a napkin when she forgot to grab one. Clenched my fists tightly as I dreamed of this. Hugged her tightly and woke up in the middle of the night as the full moon was out. It didn't bother me much, I looked at my hands as they trembled. "Was it a dream? What happened?" Held my head and growled but chirped to calm myself down. Put on a black shirt and gray pants. Had everything on and walked down the road to go see if Bri was still awake. I pushed the thought of the incident off to the side and convinced myself it didn't happen.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Bri:

It was dark outside, stars shone brightly above my head. I was sitting on my houses front porch, A few dimmed lights on the side of the front door brightening the whole place up. I held my guitar, tuning some of the cords before I played.

I'd quietly sing as I looked up at the stars. Today has been rough, I wish bad days didn't exist..

"Daydreamer, Sitting on the sea, Soaking up the sun.." I'd quietly hum part of the chorus, playing string by string with my guitar pick.

"You can find him sittin' on your doorstep, Waiting for a surprise and he will feel like he's been there for hours, and you can tell that he'll be there for life." I continued to strum, playing a bit faster and singer more aloud but also trying not to wake up any neighbors. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Booop, where is everyone else?

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

I was driving home from band, I pulled in to the alleyway with my Porsche. I did not notice, but it was a full moon, and I was a gargantuan werewolf. I had done this before, but never this powerful. My eyes were blood red, my claws were 1 foot long, my fur was black as night. I was 7 feet tall while on my legs. I tucked in to my sleeping bag, and desperately tried to go to sleep. After many hours of hopelessly tossing and turning, I got up, and picked up my instrument. “El Diablo” I whispered. I was normal again. I pulled out my Amp, and started to play some classic riffs. Some late night drunkards unknowingly threw their wallet at me. I took pity on them, and gave them back most of their stuff. I did take half of their money though. I played through the night, knowing I would not go to sleep. In the morning, I packed up El Diablo, and whispered “Good night” and put it in my Porsche. I drove to school early, and waited at the front of the school for others.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Bri: 

Once again, another day of school. I grabbed my backpack on my bed rooms wooden floor and slung it over my right shoulder. I said goodbye to my mom and dad and went outside, walking over to my purple motorcycle. I sat on the seat, putting my other arm through my backpacks strap. I placed on my black helmet which was hanging on the right handle of the bike and slid the protective see through plastic down to protect my eyes. I placed my hands on the handles, leaning forward a little and turned on the motorcycle. I twisted the handle, making it drive forward and onto the street. Greatfully, I smiled. The school not being that far away. I'd be there on time without struggling through traffic. 

In within a few minutes I drove into the schools front parking lot and parked in an empty space between a massive gray F1-50 and a normal Ford. I took off my helmet and placed it on the cushioned seat as I got up and onto my feet. I turned around and walked into the school, pushing open the two glass double doors. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

”Hey I’m new here” I said to the girl who pulled up on the motorcycle. “Do you know where First period is?” I asked. She had a really cool motorcycle. He could tell she played guitar because of the calluses on her fingers.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Bri:

I nodded. "Do you have your schedule? If you have Mrs. Grace for homeroom in room 14 then you'll have to go to science first. If you have Mr. Chris in homeroom 10 then you'll have to go to P.E. If you want to know more you could go to the office so they could fill you on more information." 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

”Thanks!” I said, Flashing her with a dazzling white smile. I walked off to P.E. Someone tripped me in the hallway. I almost cracked my skull. I gave them my crescent moon smile, and banged their head against a locker. It was clear that they did it on purpose, because their buddies were laughing. Then they stopped when I hit them. No words were said.

In P.E we played dodgeball. It was easy. My team won every time. I never got hit once, I guess it’s my street instincts.

At lunch I ate nothing. I forgot my wallet, and all the food looked Like it had been infected  the Bubonic plague. Even the apples. The jock I busted up earlier glowered at me from across the room. 

In Science we learned about food. We watched a documentary about processed food, and how meat is made. Many of my classmates left the room.

In math we had a test. I did not have to do it because I am new.

In History we learned about the Roman Empire. Poor Julius got stabbed so many times.

After school I went to Wresteling. Due to my physique,

it is very easy. Well I guess I am 160 pounds. I crush the little 10th graders. The coach says I’m the best on the team.

After that I drive home, and pulled ‘Stylo’ in to the allyway. I performed on the street for awhile. I made 59 bucks. It was getting late, I went in to my shack in the allyway, and started to carve bones. I was making a statue of a wolf because I felt drawn to it. I fell asleep with a undeveloped wolf statue in my hand.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Airdnaxela 

Airn was walking home because her Jeep's battery died so she left it at home. She was walking through an alley when she saw a shack and a dude about her age. Crouching down in front of him, she poked him in the side. "Hey bro, whatcha doing out here?" She asked curiously. 

Alcana

Alcana was talking her usual nightly walk through the forest, a slightly calming aura surrounding the normally scary girl.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

I sat up with a jolt, looking at the girl. I hid my wolf statue. I stood up, and said “What do you mean? This is my home. I build it myself.” I said leaning on it, the shack bent sideways. “Now the better question is.... what are you doing out here?” I said. “Do ya need a ride? If so you can hop in old ‘Stylo’.” I gestured to my Porsche.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

"I...may need a ride..." Airn answered sheepishly as she stood up. "I need to be home soon and I don't have my car." 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

”Where do you live?” I asked, while getting in the car. Stylo hummed with life. I backed out of the allyway.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Airn got into the passenger seat. "I live at the edge of the woods near hear. It's the only house on the dead end road." Sje answered. 

(Wow abandoning all logical instincts and climbing into a strangers car. Good job Airn.)

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

(XD

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

(Oh and telling the stranger where you live, that's always good. I give thee, Airn, the Hyperbole Stamp of Safety. )

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

”HERE WE GO, OVERLOAD!!!” I yelled as I put my foot on the gas pedal. It was pretty late, so nobody was on the streets. I was going 100 MPH. I zoomed past each light. I made it to a bridge, turned left, and drove over train tracks. I nearly tipped the car over, by turning too sharply. I went on the highway. Going three times the speed limit. I drove in the middle of the road. I turned right, and went in to a neighborhood. I drove to the outskirts, and I saw a cabin. I said “Here you are, next time you need a ride, call me.” I saw her step out. I raced away. The police started to trail me. I panicked, I took a left, and exited the neighborhood. I took the freeway. I got another cop. ‘Stylo’ was starting to steam up. Soon it would explode. I whipped the car around, and drove to the police. I put my wolf statue in the pedal. I prayed to whatever gods were out there, and jumped out of the car, in to the woods. ‘Stylo’ Exploded bear the police. The police were fine, but ‘Stylo’ was gone. I ran in to the woods. Staying low to the ground. I follow the highway back to the bridge. The bridge is filled with cops. They knew I was going to go this way. I went under the bridge. It was a hard swim, but I made it alive. I followed a series of backstreets, and went through a series of Allyways, and I found my shack. I crept in my sleeping bag, and went to sleep.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Booop

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Airn screamed the whole way home and when she got out she vomited on the grass. She wiped pff her mouth and went knside to raje a cold shower. 

an explosion happened  near Alcana as she headed home. To get home she had to cross the bridge that was overflowing with cops. She saluted them as she passed, the police looking dumb-founded that she walked right through their forces.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Boop

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

I woke up, and started walking going on Craig’s list. Turns out there is a Jeep near me. I texted them “I’ll be there in a few minutes. I grabbed my wallet, and dig up my secret money stash. It was hidden in a briefcase. I picked it up, and dusted it off. I walked over there. 

It it was a forest Camo texture, topless, Jeep. It had oversized wheels, and a metal bar in the back, to hold people. It had two red fuzzy dice in on the backseat mirror. It was going for 50,000. I handed the man the money, and showed him my license. And signed paperwork. It had the letters on the front ‘Green Demon’ I asked about the letters. They waved the question away, and gave me the keys. I knew why it was called ‘Green Demon.’ This thing could do easy wheelies. I popped a vertical wheelie, and landed with a thud. I was at the school in no time. I pulled up, and walked in putting my books in my locker. I saw the same jock stair at me, he walked up to me, and said “Fight me after lunch, at the back of the school. If you don’t be there, I will go in to class, and steal you. Everybody is gonna be there. If you don’t there will be consequences.” He smiles, and walks away.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Alcana, who had been standing nearby, swiftly walked out of the doors towards the back of the school. 

Airn leaned against her locker nearby, holding her head cause she still felt sick. Stupid guy, speeding the whole way there, she thought saltily. She looked up, seeing the Murdoc, she looked away trying not to catch his eye.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

I walked back to the back of the school. The jock was there, along with almost everybody. That explains why nobody was at school. Murdoc stepped in the ring of people. The announcer, a kid with a hoodie, he looked up and said “HERE WE HAVE IT, THE FIGHT IF THE CENTURY. RUSSLE!” A cheer came up from the whole crowd. “VERSUS, MURDOC!” One person cheered

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Alcana shoved her way to the ring, she gazed at Russle with flaming blue eyes as she walked closer to the two. Drawing her fist back, she shruck him the stomach. Alcana grabbed the jock by the collar and rose her voice. "You 'Popular' students are NEVER, ever aloud to touch the 'lesser or unpopular' students unless needed to. If I catch anyone attacking another verbally or physically, I will kick your butt, and it won't be pretty." She commanded with a surprisingly strong voice. The other students stood wide-eyed as she spoke, some believing she was mute.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Bri:

This was ridiculous! Really? A fight? No wonder the school was almost empty. The only thing I could do was follow the massive crowd to where we are now, thank goodness I followed or I wouldn't know the reason why the school was almost empty. Alcana is right about the fighting and the labels but I don't know about her opinion on the populars.  Sure, most of us could be snobby, rude and act more superior but that doesn't mean every popular is. I'm not. 

Why do people have to assume that I'm rude and snobby just because I'm a popular and a cheer captain? I have feelings and a heart. These stupid labels are just poisoning minds and people are too blind to see it. 

Do they even know me? 

I just stared at the ring and Alcana who punched a jock in the stomach. Others say she was mute, an outcast but turns out those stupid rumors were wrong. She might look a little unapproachable to other people but she still is human. I hesitated to say something to break the sudden silence after she spoke but decided to say something anyways.

"She's right, this fighting is stupid." The crowd of people turned their heads to face me. "What are you people even thinking? And you, Russtle, I thought you knew better. You really picking on another innocent person? You might have a high status but that doesn't mean you can treat others like trash." I glared at him.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6