Alcana gave Bri a small smile and mouthed a thanks to her. "You people should know better. And fights like this will go on your personal record so if I were you I would focus on education and try to get a good paying job without trouble." She snapped at the crowd. My personal record.... she thought. "Treating people like trash won't get you anywhere either. You want respect and people to trust you right? Start with being nicer." 

(Man, I wish I could say this in real life xD)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

(Lol.

Bri:

The crowd of people were silent, some just quietly nodded but surely this talk would only last a day or two before these cliques got out of hand once again. Why does high school have to be so hard?

I smiled back a little at Alcana and nodded in agreement of what she said. The crowd of people started to disperse and headed back inside leaving me just staring at them as they left. "Thanks for giving them a talk like that, someone needed to give it to them sooner or later." I turned my head to see Alcana. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Cealot will change his looks a little bit do to how much changing into a wolf has affected his mind))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Cealot~

Emerged out of the crowd looking even a little worse than before. My hair style was still the same but it seemed that I dyed it to a moon blue. My pupils were a pale dead gray. I was pale to the point where I looked nearly dead. Felt a little uncomfortable with the passing by back to their classes. Slowly walked up to Bri with nearly no expression of happiness on my face. My necklace was showing on the outside of my shirt and it appeared to be an arrow head. The same arrow head in which that Dire wolf was wearing. Stopped one foot in front of her and smiled kindly although my new looks seemed to fit me a lot better. Reached into the pockets of my dark gray faded jeans. My shirt had a design that said, Zombies, they love you, for what’s on the inside. My chest began to feel heavy again but fought back to keep it from bothering me. Hugged Bri tightly and rested my head on her shoulder. Whispered into her ear, "It's alright." Gave her a soft kiss on the cheek while still hugging her.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Cealot~

Emerged out of the crowd looking even a little worse than before. My hair style was still the same but it seemed that I dyed it to a moon blue. My pupils were a pale dead gray. I was pale to the point where I looked nearly dead. Felt a little uncomfortable with the passing by back to their classes. Slowly walked up to Bri with nearly no expression of happiness on my face. My necklace was showing on the outside of my shirt and it appeared to be an arrow head. The same arrow head in which that Dire wolf was wearing. Stopped one foot in front of her and smiled kindly although my new looks seemed to fit me a lot better. Reached into the pockets of my dark gray faded jeans. My shirt had a design that said, Zombies, they love you, for what’s on the inside. My chest began to feel heavy again but fought back to keep it from bothering me. Hugged Bri tightly and rested my head on her shoulder. Whispered into her ear, "It's alright." Gave her a soft kiss on the cheek while still hugging her.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

((Sorry, accidental repost))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

I looked at the crowd disperse, I sighed, and said “Dang, I wanted to kick his Jock Butt. But I guess you were right.” I said to nothing. I was alone again.

he sighed, and sat down. I pulled some bones out of my tux pocket. They were pretty big. I started to carve a wolf again, I carved about 6, and put them in a star. I sat in the middle. 

I felt at ease, I felt relaxed, but I did not feel sleepy. I dig holes, and placed the statues in the holes. It was already lunch.

Before I walked in the Cafeteria, I heard lots of noise. When I walked in it was dead silent. I got my food, and sat on the floor. Even the lunch servers looked a bit scared of me. Everybody was still quiet. I sat on the floor, in a corner.

It looks like I’m eating Mac ‘n’ Cheese, and Drinking Chocolate milk in silence. Everybody is still looking at me like I am crazy. A single tear drops out of my eye, but it’s not noticeable. It drips down, and hits my hair. 

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Alcana walks in the cafeteria and loudly clears her throat to draw everyone’s attention away from Murdoc. She walked over to Murdoc’s table and sat down near him. “What’s up?” She asked quietly.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

”I dont really know, it’s too intense, I’m a monster! Everybody treats me like a monster, so I might as well be a monster.” I said looking in to her eyes. She was pretty. “You might be the first person who does not see me as a monster.” I said looking at her. I might have blushed, but it did not matter. I whispered “If you knew who I am, who I have killed, you would not be sitting there.” I said, looking down at the floor. I expected her to walk away, But she was still there. 

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Alcana glanced at him. "You aren't a monster." She sighed as she patted his shoulder. "Monsters are terrible, psychotic, mindless killers. You are a kind person, I can tell. People think I'm a monster because I tend to attack others out of anger, I'm not approachable to most, and others think I'm a scary, mindless killer." A small tear slid down her cheek.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Up

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Up

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Up

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

“The thing is” I gulped “I am a scary mindless killer.” I looked down in shame, remembering the corpses by ny side, and the blood on my hands. I sipped my chocolate milk, and remembered the taste of blood. Suddenly I was in my shack again. Next to the men who tried to take me away. I howled, and lunges at them. I shook my head, snapping Back to reality. “You seem to be the be the only person who really gets me, are you one of them?” I asked looking at her, dead serious, I think the knew what I meant.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Alcana shuddered at the thoughg of her murdering a person. "No....but I'm not entirely human either." She whispered.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Poke

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

”Well I Am.... Well I am..... A werewolf.” I said looking down in shame. “My father was a werewolf, and now I am.” I said, I looked up, and my hair rolled sideways. My giant eye scar was visible, and So where my red eyes. She clearly noticed them, I put my hair back on my eyes. I waited for her to get up, and leave screaming.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Alcana held her hands in her lap. "I could tell," she whispered. "Your aura is different from humans, stronger, powerful."

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Up

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Up

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Up

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Poke

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Up

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

“Different is not necessarily good.” I said looking at her eyes. The bell rang for the end of lunch, and I left. I went over to P.E. It was probably the worst time in my life. I got picked last, and was picked with the weak team. Russle hit everybody, and saved me last. He secretly poured lighter fluid on the ball, and lit it. Throwing it at me. It hit me right in the face. The pain was so intense. There was lighter fluid on my face. Slowly burning my face. I ran to the bathroom, and washed it off my face. I had a terrible burn all over the right side of my face. Russle walked in, and was flanked by two people. I was weak, and let them pick me up. Russle smiled, and walked over to me, saying “Nobody will save you now, small man.” He kicked me in the stomach. He pinched my burns, making me yell. I threw the people who were holding me back. They hit the wall, and made a bad clunk sound. I walked over to him, and swiped for his legs, he jumped over my hit, but then I caught him midair. I threw him at a wall, full force, hoping the best for him. He got up, his nose was broken. I grew in to a Wolf, out of the pain, and the sight of his blood. I bit his nose. It was In my mouth. It tasted really bad, so I spit it out. I bit at his throat. His wild flailing was cut short. He was there, lifeless. I struggled to put him in a guitar case, and put him in my locker. Hiding a body in wolf form, was really hard. I while later I changed back to a human. My face looked awful, the burns were terrible, they made the left side of my face look pink. I knew it would stay there for ever. I yelled in frustration. I walked back out on to the gym. Everybody winced when they saw me. Clearly noticing the burn mark on my face. The coach sent me to the nurses office, thankfully nobody noticed that Russle was gone, and hopefully it stayed that way. I got sent home early, I waited outside, and I heard the bell ring. I put my “Guitar case” I The back of ‘The green demon‘ and leaned on the side of the school.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

I would like to join if there are any spots open if there aren't I'll make a form anyway just in case...

Name:Nicole Saint Claire

Nickname:Saint

Sexuality:Straight

Normal or Werewolf:Depends which spots are open rather be werewolf if any girl ones are open if not that's fine.

Car or No Car: She has her license but doesn't have her own car.

Appearance:She has brown hair it is long at least to her shoulder blades she usually keeps it up in a braid. She has bright blue eyes like this. She has a weird necklace that has a tooth on it a weird looking one. When people ask her what kind of tooth it is she replies "Huh,what?". She normally wears a... have to make the rest later.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler

Since I am being lazy and don't want to look, she can be a werewolf.

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Yay! Thank you about to post rest of the form 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Alcana sat on the top of Murdoc's jeep. "So," she hummed. "Haven't seen that jock all day." 

(Not creepy at all Alcana, its like you're stalking him.)

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

I left off on the necklace right? Ok well that's were I'm coming in.

personality: she is pretty shy doesn't like speaking most of the time when she becomes nervous or humiliated she results to sarcasm to and sometimes in extreme cases violence like when she is being bullied which is almost all the time.

Likes:to read and talk to people that she knows likes it better when other people start the conversation.

Dislikes:bullies war and school and the full moon

Fears: the full moon needles and herself as et other form.

flaws: sometimes she will close herself off from everybody else in fear. She uses sarcasm way to much with almost everything. And is to shy 

Crush:I haven't read the whole thing through yet but I might have one.

Favorite subject: Science she is kind of a nerd about it.

After school stuff:none 

Activities : she likes sports and tried out for basketball.

Other:werewolfs

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

I coughed. “Have you not seen what he has done to me!” I pulled back my hood, revealing a giant side of his face that is purple. “He threw a flaming dodgeball at me, he got.... Expelled.” I looked at her. Wondering how she got in my Jeep so fast. “I can tell you, we won’t see any more of him at this school.” I looked in her eyes, daring her to contradict me. If she did, it would be awkward 

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Do not Bump me!

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Bump

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Can someone catch me up?

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Hewwo. You are all angels!

• Posted at:

Call me Blue.

I love Twenty One Pilots, Divergent, Wattpad, Reading, and being me.

I play da Trumpet.

Alcana jumped down. "I see..." She answered. "As for being expelled...your guitar case smells like blood and death, would you like me to help you bury a body?" She smirked, leaning against the side of his jeep.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

”I am using him for a..... Art project.” I said blushing with embarrassment. “You can help me if you want.” I said expecting a ‘No’ “He provided me with a perfect amount of resources, also I did it for revenge, He will reverse what he has made.” I said, brushing the side of my burnt face.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

@Moonlight From where I joined...

-Murdoc walked In to school

-He saw a dance poster 

-He went home

-He turned in to a werewolf 

-He got in a fight with a jock

-Bri broke up the fight

-Murdoc got judged

-Murdoc went to gym 

-Murdoc got a flaming dodgeball to the fave

-Murdoc killed the jock

-Murdoc stole the body

-Murdoc is Talking to someone that noticed the dead body

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

@Moonlight I hope you did not get too confused, and left.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Hi))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Don’t die...

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,