omg yes its starting I think everyone forgot tho

Again, it is starting. I think I'll start off with a small intro thing.

This arena is for all prisoners and dragons who guard here. I think we will start by seeing some dragon's thoughts.

Reed's PoV

Reed paced her cell anxiously, wondering when the first fight of the day would happen. It would be soon, when the sun rose up, and "she", who ever she was, would call out, BEGIN! Nobody knew who or what "she" was, everybody simply knew not to question. Nobody knew what tribe, appearance, or name she had. They only knew she was a girl, and not to question her. Because if you did, you would never get an answer. Almost time,  she thought. Than Reed heard the cry of. "BEGIN!"

Quicksand's PoV:

.     The sun reflected of his yellow scales, or at least, what should have been yellow scales. He was a strange san/ mud hybrid, who had gross dark green/brown scales. They were not appealing. When he had first come here, he had been called ugly by most people. Everybody but Garnet. Garnet was nice. At least, to him. He touched his peach-colored earring. Most people thought he was still ugly. He heard the first battle beginning outside. He simply curled up into a ball and tried to go back to sleep.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

✯, I am the weirdo drinking tea in the corner 

SAVE THE FORUMS!

・゚✧ *:・゚

✧ *:・゚✧               .✧ *:・

.✧ *:・.

Dullness took another nap.

Mahogany paced her cell.

Beach and Scarlet Malachite talked to each other.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Cealot~

Awoken to the feel of cold chains gripping his limbs. 'What have I got myself into now.' Shook his head before opening his eyes to the bright glare of the sun. He closed his eyes for a second before everything he saw materialized. He knew where he was now. 'This is nothing compared to what I have seen.' Stood up to feel a tug on his wings. Looked to see that his wings have been chained to the floor. 'I see.' Closed his eyes and let everything sink in. His thoughts clear, breathing leveled to a calm pace. Not even feeling a hint of fear in his mind, Ceal was perfectly calm. 'I hope these guards know what they are getting themselves into.' Not a grin or emotion showed inside of him. Noticed he was in the most secure cell this kingdom had, they must've figured out part of his ability.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Horror

Horror thrashed in her cell, she has chains that were around her wings, and they connected to the wall, making them almost impossible to move. she hissed, smoke coming out of her nostrils and mouth. she hated it here, she hated dragons, she hated life. she opened her mouth wide, and a blast of blueish fire came out. she then heard "BEGIN" and she know that a battle was about to start, she look over at the arena to see what was going to happen and who was going to win. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Waterlily's PoV

Waterlily woke up at the just the moment before the battle. The sunset was the most beautiful thing to every prisoner here, no doubt. Yet was beautiful yet cruel. Why? Because every time it followed with a death in the arena. The first fight of the day, at sunset exactly, would two prisoners be taken out of thier cells to fight to the death. Sometimes, dragons were pardoned, or forfeited. But your forfeit would only last until the afternoon, when you entered a second battle. And in this one, you couldn't escape. Lily looked around the jail once more before shifting her eyes down to the sand to watch the battle.She squinted very hard. There was a Skywing (Garnet) and a mudwing (random dragon).

I will PoV from Garnet later. She will win this battle, and have one in the afternoon. She will also win the afternoon one. The one three days later, however, she will die in.

Please let this through

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Horrer/ ice night/ loki cat
Dullness/ice night/ stormie
Frostynight/ ice night/ pineapple
Lotus/rain/ dragonflyseal
Barrier/ night /Flame
Waterlily/ sea rain/ Flame
Garnet/sky/Flame
Quicksand/sand mud/Flame
Reed/sea /Flame
Mohogamy/ sky mud/ stormie
Beach/ sand sea/ stormie
Scarlet Malachite /sky / stromie
Prisoner saved for tealwing
Guard saved for tealwing
Howl/ice / snowdust
Frostwind/ice/lynx
Iceburg/Leprcahun
Cealot/ Vegan
Dragonbite/bird
One other dragon who I have already forgotten/bird

Aroura/ice rain/ oh great i forgot

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Frostynight's eyes opened slowly. For a second she had thought she was in her old cave, causing awesome uprisings against those snobbish, despicable royals. But NO.... she just had to go and ally herself with that stupid backstabbing Mudwing. Sigh. She stretched, did her morning ritual of singing in an off-pitch tone to annoy the guards, and sharpened her narwhal tusk. Another day, another death, she thought to herself. Wonder who they'll pair me up with today. She went over her various battle strategies in her head. Young, strong male? No problem. Those types are particularly vulnerable to flirting. Older one? Weak. And young females lack courage, so just put on your big-girl fangs and hiss at them. A skywing guard approached. "Okay, cupcake, time to battle," he said, unlocking her cage. "I bear no  resemblance to a cupcake, unless that cupcake was poisonous and had accomplished taking down the entire Icewing empire, so I'd watch your tone the next time you see me," Frostynight said calmly. The guard paled.

• Posted at:

Prim

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a sweet tea for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

name: Landslide
crime: Trained assassin/spy, kills dragons, you get the idea....
tribe(s): Mudwing

appearance: Brown and light brown scales. Suprisingly slim for his age.
personality: Very charming. He used to be called the snake charmer, as he could charm even snakes. A tiny bit vain, can both be the quiet guy in the shadows and the center of attention. Secretly likes music.

history: Abandoned by parents, raised by band of thieves that only kept him around to hunt for them.

Crush/mate: Frostynight

Belongings: Little woolen satchel, it contains a tiny wooden flute.

• Posted at:

Prim

Garnet's PoV

Garnet struggled against the guards, the ones who were taking her away to fight. Garnet had always been good with a knife, and she knew this. She just wanted to think more about a plan. She was cruel,cunning and vain. She pretended to be nice, yet stabbed you in the back five seconds later. Her emotions seemed to constantly change on the outside, But they were still the same. While she was being dragged out, she spotted her opponent. He was a big Mudwing. She may have panicked harder than she had ever done before. His scales looked hard. Could her knife penetrate them? She usually relied on a strategy, but now... She didn't know what to do. "She" yelled BEGIN and the battle begun. The Mudwing immediately began by charging at her. Well, if this is a game of dogeing, I can win. I might even have the time to think of a strategy.  After about an hour and a half of dodging, she twisted around and landed a blow. So the Mudwing isn't actually that heavy. She thought, automatically making a strategy. She landed more blows, dodging His blows in the prosses. When she landed the final blow, it was over.

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Landslide 

Landslide ran out of his cell ,which was particularly fancy, him having charmed the Skywing queen into letting him have it. He'd weasled his way out of today's battles, and was going to spectate next to the queen.

• Posted at:

Prim

Reed's PoV:

This is bad Reed thought to herself as she watched the slight turn in events when Garnet dodged the mud wing. She wanted Garnet to be out, eliminated, dead, before she had a chance to fight Reed. Quicksand might not know, but Garnet was secretly cruel to everybody but him. Reed was simply a shy, weak little dragonet with no defence. She was deeply scared of Garnet. Reed was the one to notice the affection Garnet had for Quicksand. Or more like, the affection for his earring. She kept chewing at her claws with nervousness. Reed let out a small gasp! As the mud wing was killed. And Garnet had that cruel smile on her face. She stopped chewing her claws once the battle was over, and started fiddling with her hood this time. Maybe the afternoon battle will be better. She thought hopefully

please let,this through 

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Quicksand:

Quicksand rested himself against the hard, cold floor. One that he had been chained to for hours, days, and what felt like years. He was waiting for Garnet. He loved her. Will she be okay? Is she alright? Unfortunatally, with the current stituation, I can't see what is going on. Of course, as usual, he had twisted his chains while he slept, making it so that he had to face the opposite direction of the fighting. Why am I so.... he searched for a word ...derpy. It was the only word he could think of(and also the only one I could think of). Again, he pondered Garnet. Why is everybody afraid of her? He thought, obviously not knowing the truth. He fiddled with his earring for a few seconds, then stopped. I might break it. He than thought. I am, after all,............derpy. He was then distracted from his derpy thoughts as Garnet came back. "Garnet!" He exclaimed, having a happy grin on his face. So stupid every dragon in the arena thought. And, we can all agree, he was pretty stupid.

please let this through

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Lily's PoV

and once again, she thought to herself. I'm here contemplating life choices.  She looked around her cell. Beord,...so beord. Why can't I fight. Oh, great. Here I go sounding like the vain and murederous skywing that is totally not next to me.  She looked over into the neighboring cell. "What are you looking at?" Garnet said. "Jeez. I was just looking around and happened to look at you for a split second. Waterlily turned around, careful not to look at Garnet as she did so. I know where this conversation is going.What's her problem?  Lily was the one dragon who had the closest relationship (besides Quicksand) to Garnet. And it certainly wasn't a good one.

BTW:

Here is the cell plan so far:

-end of hall number one-Reed-Waterlily-Garnet-Quicksand-space for Oc- SFO- SFO-SFO

-end of hall number one-SFO -SFO- SFO- Frostynight- SFO-SFO-Landslide

-hall nuber two is all open. Same amount of spots

Spots that are open:

hall one:

#5 (nearest to Quick)

space

hall two:

#16 throgh #22

#23 through #30

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Garnet:

Garnet sat there an started a conversation with Quicksand, careful to keep on a warm looking smile. He talked on and on. Her instincts told her to end the conversation. But, there was also the fact that stopping Quicksand from talking was literally impossible. She kept smileing. On the inside, she was not. Oh, wow. Look what has happened.If we are in battle Quick, I won't hold back. At all. Infact, I'll go hard on you. VERY hard on you. Keep one eye open as you sleep, Quick. I'm not here to protect you. I want the rare earring. Once I get out, if you somehow survive, I will kill you Quick. Oh yes, little Quick. You WILL die. I will live, and you will die. It happens every time. One eye open, Quick. One eye open.  Her thoughts showed so much killing intent, that she accidentally stopped smileing. "What is it?" He asked. "Oh, nothing. Sorry." She inoccetly said, and smiled again. Nothing, Quick, don't worry. Just don't sleep to much.You might never wake up. If she had her chains off, Quicksand would have been long gone months  ago. But, she was in shackles. She had to carefully bide her time. It wasn't fair play, it was her play. All hers. Now I just have to wait. Then, she stopped smileing. On the outside, that is. On the inside, she had stopped smileing ages ago.

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

*makes another OC*

• Posted at:

Prim

Awww, here Quicksand, have a chocolate. Such a cinnamon roll character. Dont kill him off ;–;

ANYWAYS......

"BEGIN!" the mysterious voice roared. Oh, how she wanted to rip that dragon's throat out. Ahhh, what do we have today? she thought. A fidgety small Seawing dragonet was pushed into the arena. Frostynight blinked. She hadn't thought there were dragonets here. The poor dragonet spotted her, and scrambled back in terror. Come on, just hurry up and end it's misery. If you don't kill it, some dragon will just kill it in a horrid manner. A part of her thought. But then, she thought of her dragonet days, when she was all alone. She attempted to smile reassuringly at it, in a hey-it's-ok-I'm-not-going-to-kill-you-way, but it seemed to scramble back, so it probably thought it was in a grr-I'm-baring-my-fangs-at-you way. She readied herself for the stupid and idiotic thing she was about to do (she did alot of stupid idiotic things). "Listen up, Skywing queen. You kill the dragonet, I kill you. If you don't have a death wish, let me take care of the dragonet. Do not make him partcipate in anymore battles," Frostynight growled. 

I'll post the rest later

• Posted at:

Prim

is that a certian oc?

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

*Quicksand devours chocolate*

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Ravine’s POV

”BEGIN!” The booming voice echoed through the prison as the fight outside began, Ravine used her wings to try and protect her ears from the deafening sound. “I hope I am out of here soon, I don't know how long I have before I go deaf from hearing that every day” The Skywing prisoner thought as she raised her wings away from her ears once the echo had died down, “But also, once I'm out of here, I can search for Ozone” She added before looking down at the armband with a garnet encrusted on the top, it had been given to her by the male Skywing before he had flown off. Ravine had tried to pickpocket a list of Skywing prisoners from one of the guards in case he had also ended up here, but she'd failed. She went into one of the corners of her cell and started fiddling with the armband, she would do anything to get out of this place, no matter what.

Dragonbite’s POV:

The furious Sandwing angrily and wildly swiped her tail against the bars of her cell, scraping them, but also injuring her tail in the process, “Grr, just what I need, a injured tail in a prison where I have to fight to the death” She muttered in annoyance. Dragonbite looked out at the other prisoners, trying to learn as much as she could about her soon-to-be opponents, “You shouldn’t be trying to learn about these prisoners, you should be trying to learn about “her”!” Something at the back of her mind thought, “No, it’s impossibe, even the dragons that have been here to longest could only tell me that it’s a She, and I assume if she catches you doing something bad, you will never be seen again”. She scowled at the little information she had. Dragonbite looked down at a tattered armband on her front left leg, a gift from her missing brother, “Once I’m out of this miserable place, I will find you, I promise”.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Fan of multiple things, such as WoF and Warriors.

A forum orphan, seeking to change that

Account created in 2013 (if I remember correctly) (For the Spirit Animals Online Game)

Started using the forms in 2017

I mean the seawing

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Up

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Her last moments!!!!

Garnet stared up at the ceiling. Then she looked straight out. She saw the sun, and her eyes widened. It was time for the second battle to begin. She was soon dragged out of her cell and into the burning sun. It reflected of her scales, giving her a majestic-looking aura. That immediately stopped when she saw her opponent. It was a female night wing, one that looked particularly skilled in assasination. The night wing leapt at her and said."Sorry." She was taken back by the pity, that she forgot to dodge. She didn't even have time to scream.

Barrier, the one assassin who did it unwillingly. All the other night wings, they had done it for gold,money, and any jewels. She wasn't like that. She did it due to history. The past unravels, it shows things you want to forget. You want to say sorry. So, when she leapt at Garnet she said sorry. Sorry. Garnet perished under her claws.for all the trouble. She heard a cry from above. Must have been a close friend.  Sorry she said in her mind to him, the one who had cried out. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Over and over again. Every time. Every time she killed someone, no matter who they were.  Sorry was the only thing she could say or think. She felt guilty of so much crime. But isn't this survival?

This was life. And death

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Aurora

Aurora was in her cell, think fiercely, about a lot of things. who will I have to fight, will I win or will they and I lose my life. what kind of tribe will, will they be pure or hybrid like me. what is going to happen to me, will I survive to find my father. does anyone feel the same why as I do. does my mother know I am here, does my father know I am here, Is he looking for me, or is he gone and he is never coming back. she turned around in circles in her cell, her tail  kept banging on the bars, making a clinking noise. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Anybody can tell me thier Oc's cell number. Updates will come soon.

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

What is with people and banging thier tail agaist the door õ-õ

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

-end-Reed-Waterlily-SFO-Quicksand-SFO- SFO- SFO-SFO

-end-SFO -SFO- SFO- Frostynight- SFO-SFO-Landslide

-end-SFO-SFO-SFO-Barrier-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO

-end-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO

SFO= space for Oc

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

-end-Reed-Waterlily-Dullness-Quicksand-SFO- SFO- Beach-Scarlet Malachite

-end-SFO -SFO- SFO- Frostynight- SFO-SFO-Landslide

-end-SFO-SFO-SFO-Barrier-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO

-end-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO-SFO-Mahogany

SFO= space for Oc

Guess I took my spots

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Reed

Nobody could believe the one hit kill on Garnet.It was over, just like that. She smiled and cried in joy. Her life had been saved. Garnet won't be fighting me. I can't believe it. Quicksand was the only sad one. Well, I mean, Garnet kind of had every body's wrath so..... she had it coming.  Reed turned to Waterlily. After a few months, she was able to socialize more with her now. "Do you want to save breakfast and lunch and have a mini-dinner party type thing?" She hopefully asked. "Why not?" Waterlily replied. Reed couldn't wait. Garnet is dead. And I'm alive. Who ever thought that this would happen?

I'm very lucky. Quite lucky she was, living another day. And for a few hours, the prison was alive, and had a little bit of spirit. A tinny tiny bit of hope got to everybody. It's funny, thinking that at this a prison now. Every body is happy. And it was true, neighbors who had never even looked at each other were having very deep conversations. This is a strange type of joy. Joy from death.

P.S 

Next PoV thing I will be planning to move Reed into the middle of Quick and Lily, making spot one in hall one open.

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

It's me amused leprechaun coming in as moonlight but I'm ready to rp yay!

Iceburg laid in her sell as far away from the arena as she could be. She ran her claw over her necklace. I know you're out there papa I just hope I survive this arena to find you. I hope. She thought this over and over grasping her necklace tightly. She heard a cry and couldn't help but look at what made the noise. It was a weird looking dragon. She had to look. She looked at the arena floor and saw a nightwng standing over a dead mudwing. She belched over the side on accident. She threw herself back against the wall. Don't  know if it hit that dragon or not but sorry. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but all she could see was that mudwings body just laying there. She curled up in a ball and and started to weep silently. I hope.

please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler

Oh oops I had Dullness take that spot

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Oh, its fine, she can stay where she is.

Quicksand just gets to lonely

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Barrier. Surprisingly feared from all over the Kingdom of Night, did not want to harm anybody. The past shows itself as very cruel for her. In the Arena, or any type of prison, she had come to wash off her guilt. She had never expected to be punished by having to kill more. When Garnet died, everyone seemed so... cheery?weirdos, Garnet was just a slightly mean and strong dragon.Is this all you have? Then it dawned on her.the weak relied on the strong to eliminate the strong. It was more an more obvious as she thought about it. How strange, this arena is.

Quicksand is still being sad and a cinnamin roll. 

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

Up bump poke

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

((Can Cealot fight someone next, against a random SandWing?

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Can Dragonbite’s cell be number 14?

Not sure about Ravine yet, whichever’s still empty I guess

Dragonbite heard the sound of the other prisoners whispering to each other in shock and joy, she didn’t understand why, “so a dragon they must’ve hated just got killed, what is there to celebrate? Who knows if they are going to be next?” She thought as she curled up in the corner of her cell in order to try and get some rest, who knew if she was going to be next in that arena, who knew if she would win, or die?

Ravine’s POV will be next, but one question, do we have a certain pattern with who battles next or do we just battle when we want to?

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013 (if I remember correctly) (For the Spirit Animals Online Game)

@birddinosaur, Can Cealot have a crush on Dragonbite and be in the cell next to her?))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Okee, if Scarlet Malachite is going to go down, I want her to do it protecting Beach.

Not exactly now, though, maybe a bit later.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

@calmdragon: Yes

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Cealot~

Calmed down and suddenly saw a SandWing. He felt a weird sense of joy in his heart when he gazed upon the dragon. Ceal growled in anger at the thought of anyone hurting her. ''Hello." He waved happily with a slight grin on his face. "Are you alright?" Broke the binds on his wings and then folded them. Broke the rest of the chain on him and then curled into a ball. For he wouldn't be able to break the bars on his cage.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Dragonbite looked up at the hybrid in the cell next to her “I’m fine” she responded before seeing a guard pass by, she poked her talons through the bars and swiftly snatched a list of  prisoners from the guard while they were not looking, once the guard went past her cell, she looked at the list, “You’re Cealot, right?” She asked.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

1 , , 3