So, this is just a random idea I had, I've been trying to get around to it, trying to see if anyone was interested, and here I am ^-^ With my RP Characters

Here's a few that can be interviewed at the Time. (I will list which RP (meaning Role-Play) they're from, if you've been on WOF chat periodically, hopefully it'll make sense)

- Grim(Bolt) - WOF rp

- King Zan (Tartarus himself) - Fantasy School & Future Fantasy School

- Howl (the living puppet with a soul) - Fantasy School & Future Fantasy school

- Baron (Spider Demon, banished prince of Tartarus) - Fantasy School & Future Fantasy school

- Nemisis/Drake (the Crimson Knight/werewolf) - Legends

- Vale (the Blood Elf) - Legends

(I'll probably Do another of these if people are interested enough)

(also, for Grim, he probably will not answer some questions involving "The Eternals" story)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

• • •

Hope you enjoy it

• Posted at:

• • •

hi this is cool

so hmm

king zan how is ruling a kingdom like?

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

King Zan - sighs "Tiring.. Especially when It's an Entire Realm you have to watch over. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. I made Tartarus as a safe haven, so We monsters wouldn't be consumed by the void. It's... it's a long story."

• Posted at:

• • •

wow

And dawny  this is really cool

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

^-^ awww

Thanks Bell. i'm glad you're enjoying it.

(Howl - pokes dawny, "Can I go? I want to snuggle Chessy now.")

-.- not now howl.

(Nemisis -  "you Said there'd be snacks..")

git yer rear back down. I'll get them.

Feel free to ask Any Questions about themselves, their friends, family etc, or their role in plot stuff ^-^

• Posted at:

• • •

hmm

grim(bolt): whats your favorite tribe?

(im guessing this is like going off the rp we're doing)

howl: what do think about shredder?

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Seawolf179:

Grim - rubs back of his neck "um... I'm not exactly sure I have one. Each tribe has their own traits that I think are Blazing, Yet I don't know if I could pick just one." Fiddles with his Amulet

"I suppose, I like the Mudwings Concept of Siblings watching out for each other, though the Relationship with parents could.. be better." Picks up a Peach Fruit, turning it over in talons. "Skywings Seem to have this, grumpy-ness. I personally think it's all for show. To intimidate others. But They can be pretty Great. If I could get to know one. I knew an Icewing who was Kinda pretty.." glances at hut, "I said, Kinda" chuckles, "I'd always choose you." looks at interviewer, "Uh.. You didn't write that down did you?"

Shrugs "I guess I like them Equally, Though, I'm still... Cautious about The Marrow-King being back. But I've learned there's Good in everyone. Or, I believe that at least. So I Guess I'd have to say every Tribe is. I know that's Probably a really boring Answer.. Nightwings are kinda neat. I'd almost say I'd want their abilities, if I didn't know Nightwings back home who have... told me how it is. Honestly, I feel kinda Jealous. But, I'm More Sorry for them than anything. Oh! I'd love to breath underwater though, I don't see any downsides to that. Although," Mutters, "Does breathing water mean you can't use Fire? That would be something to ask about, or research about. I wonder if there are any scrolls about that." Looks around, "Are you guys writing down Everything I say and do on these scrolls?"

• Posted at:

• • •

Seawolf179:

Howl - sits down on the Chair, "So, I'm just answering Questions in front of the Camera?"

(Crewmen Explains)

Pulls Table Closer to lean on, "Oh. Ok. So, I was correct." clears voice, turning to the Camera. "I'm assuming the question is What I think about Shredder" reads, "There's a word Missing there" (Crewman - "a simple spelling mistake. It's not hindering it's clarity. Please answer the question.") "Well, First off, He's my Son, I love him. He tries hard to keep to the rules and do what he's asked. Though, He sometimes tends to try harder than he should. Whether it's Schoolwork, Chores or favors and then things he's been asked to do conflicts with each other. He Focuses on one thing and then something else that he's been asked to do will slip through his fingers-, er. claws." Looks around, "hmm... What's with all the guards?" -recording has been edited-

-Recording has been continued-

Howl - looks around, "Sheesh.. over-board with security much?.." (Crewman - "sir, The Camera is on, we are recording.")

Howl - "Oh. Uh, Anyway, back to what I was saying, I feel that William Sometimes tries to do several things at one time, Resulting in things slipping through his claws. But, he does slack off now and then. Especially with the schools homework on spells, like elemental magic and levitation, though he's getting better at Teleportation With help from one of the new helpers at the school, Wraith." Howls eyes look around, thoughtfully, "I should probably ask how Nova and him have been.." (Crewman - "ahem.") "But, we're trying to keep William; Or Shredder, since he prefers that; on task so he can get the most out of school and other things. Though he does get into some trouble. Accidents, Fights, Monsters or just  being noisy as a wolf." Chuckles, "He's our son alright.." sighs. "I hope that answers the questions. This was kinda fun. Any More Questions?"

(Crewman - "That will be all for now. Thank you for your time Mr. Winters.")

Howl - mask cracks along the bottom, making a smile "Hearing that just gives me goosebumps. or.. it would, if I had nerves. 'Mr. Winters', I like that." Gets up "See you Next time." Warps out of Recording Studio.

End of Interview Session

• Posted at:

• • •

cool! (and this kinda reminds me of those scp interviews)

*silver (one of my ocs) pokes sea* fine...

silver - hi im silver one of seas oc's -says to grim(bolt)

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

XD yeah, I guess it kinda is.

Well, at least for The Fantasy School Characters.

Grim - waves a talon at silver "hello." smiles

• Posted at:

• • •

I might in more characters that can be interviewed.

Like, Soren (Legends), Skullhorn (WOF), Saga (Legends), Baron (Fantasy School), Robot Master and more.

(That is, if people want me to add more characters and Continue this)

• Posted at:

• • •

hm

skullhorn: hmm what do you think about darkstalker?

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Hi Dawny! Awesome job. Ok,  Drake, what's it like being a werewolf?

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Nemisis (Drake) - folds arms, Sitting in front of the Scholar writing the words down. "Hmmph.. It stinks. In our land, There are People who have the ability to turn into animals they resemble. We are Called, Anami. I am one Myself." traces a hand on long sword. "The Anami Usually have control on certain aspects of our appearance, Most prefer to have the Ears, Horns or Tail of the animal we are like. Others prefer to keep our Fur or Scales. Some have even gone as far as have Almost looking like a walking animal. Valiah is an Example. She keeps her face as a Fox. That 'Cat' that travels with my Blade-Brother and the Princess Keeps her panther legs." looks down.

"I prefer to keep myself alone. I wear my helmet to cover my ears. As for my tail.. Well, a lack of one. It's Personal. As for Being a 'Werewolf'. It stinks like rotting goblins. In my land, we know them better as 'Were-Beasts'. you lose control of your animal side during Full Moons, Becoming a Twisted Version of yourself. Depending on which and how many Moons are out, influences the control I have Over the beast." Grips sword "Though, we never have much control over it in the first place. One thing to understand is that there aren't just Were-Wolves. There can be Were-Lions, Bears, Snakes and so on. How the curse works is that, When one is bitten  by a Were-Beast, the monstrous version of the animal that bit you is now your new cursed form."

Shuffles, Resting an arm on his leg, "Think of is like this, If a pureblood Elf or Troll was bit by a WereWolf, The Elf or Troll would turn into a Werewolf. However, If the Werewolf bit a Crocodile Anami, The Crocodile Anami would turn into a Were-Crocodile, or Were-Croc if you want simpler names. If the Were-Croc Bit a Human, the Human would turn into a Were-Croc, if a Tiger Anami was bit, then The Anami would be a Were-Tiger, and so on." Fiddles with Sword, "First Night is always the worst. You won't remember what you've done. But the next morning, you'll feel as though your body is too small. As a Were-Beast, Your arms and legs grow larger, If you're missing a limb.. you usually won't have it most full moon nights. But, Sometimes with the Right amount of Full Moons, You'll regrow the Limb in Were-Beast Form, then Lose it when the sun rises. The Circumstances are different for everyone. if There are 4 Full Moons, You could end up Remembering every detail of the transformation, or no Memories from the night at all. In some Cases, a certain combination will allow complete control over the beast, except this is rare. Never Assume you will be in control." Sighs

"In Short. Being a Were-Beast Stinks. You can Never touch pure silver again. It burns Like fire. The longer you live with it, you acquire tendencies for Feral Behavior during daylight. Eating meat Raw, or Challenging your fellow Knights for dominance, or acting Aggressive out of rage.."

Looks at the floorboards "So far, there's no Cure for this Curse.."

• Posted at:

• • •

SkullHorn - Embers fly from snout "Hrmph! Arrogant. Simple Spell to remain Immortal. I was Actually dead. I did what no other Animus is capable of. I did not Cheat Death. I Faced it. I created a spell to revive myself. Though, it did not work as quick as i had hoped." mumbles "The other Accursed Animus Dragons made sure of that.." 

Flexes Talons "Anyone that is an Animus Can Enchant another to do their bidding. Any Animus can Find a way around the Consequences of magic. Yet, My kind, we Don't see it as Madness. It's a Higher State of mind. We Animus Should Revel in it. We MarrowWings Used our Animus Dragons as weapons of War, Pushed the other tribes concept of 'Sanity' beyond the edge. It is A Gift. Only the Strong Maintain their Identity. I am a Testament to that. Although... I have been shortsighted. I do know the Dangers of our powers. But, I believe it's only because we fear them."

Slams Tail into the ground, making a large dent in the stone. "I do not wish to spoil the story that is being written in the scrolls. But, I do know the consequences of how Ones Actions will affect those around them. I question my own beliefs now." Shakes head "But, as for this Stalker of Darkness. I've found a common timeline that helps identify When Pyrrhia and Runes Events happen. The Weather and Star Charts from one event Matches to Runes time. Through.. Help, from.. others. We've found a few common 'milestones' if you will." Chuckles "The MarrowWing War Happened Centuries, No.. wait. Thousands of years ago. As Far as I can tell. I am Older. Much, much Older."

• Posted at:

• • •

Any Other Questions? ^-^

• Posted at:

• • •

I wanna ask someone but there's too many hecking choices... 

*flops*

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

*Spins around in spinny chair* I'm like rotisserie idiot!

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

*Keeps Blake at Bay* Calm yourself. I don't need to clean up another bloody fight. 

*Distant clattering noises and yells can be heard* Okay, okay I know. Calm down. 

*Sighs* Anyway, Greetings. So Skullhorn, could you give your perspective about your children?

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

I'm the Gnarly Narwhal, but those who truly know me, know me as Marvel.

Just an Editers note. Next panel might Contain Spoilers to the Eternals Story.

I'll put the Text in a different color so it's less easy to read and so people know that when they see the color, they'll know it's a spoiler.

(Sorry for the inconvenience if you read it by accident, or if the text is too hard to read)

• Posted at:

• • •

SkullHorn - Reads the Question "Hmm. My Children. Aah Yes." sits back, "I love my Family. My new Family. Nightfall, Although I feel she is.. quieter, She has a kind heart. My son, Shatterspine is a bundle of energy though. He tries to keep everyone upbeat, and he truly believes Nightfall is his sister." traces a talon along the ground.

"I wish to treat nightfall as my own, though I don't know if she wants space or just someone to talk to. So I make sure she has lots of room, but I'll try to talk to her whenever she wishes. I might not be... an ideal father figure, Considering my Heritage. However, I do Believe family is more important than conquest. Nightfall is quiet to me at times. I sometimes fear that my overall approach to things is intimidating. I wish that Nightfall would feel completely sure that I feel that she is my own, and see me as a parent. I hope one that she can look up too. "

• Posted at:

• • •

Neat Questions. XD

I'll add some more characters now, like Grim, the BogeyMan, Typhon, Roy and ETC.

Ask any kind of question. Even random ones or like Favorite color or something. idk. Ask Away

• Posted at:

• • •

Maybe I should just focus on my WOF Story then.

• Posted at:

• • •

can we revive this O_O i wanna ask more questions XD

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Sure, ok XD (sorry that I responded to this so late)

• Posted at:

• • •

hmmm,

Roy whats your favorite color?

Nemesis what do you think of rime?

(if you have shredder for ask then here >-

(odd question but i guess that's how i roll) 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Roy - "heh. well, I was going to say it for the group talk. But Might as well. My favorite color is Purple. Although, I do like some other colors. I like red and blue, which kinda makes sense cause, purple. but, I like other colors as well."

• Posted at:

• • •

cool ^-^ -throws le purple object at roy (it can be anythingggh)

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Nemisis -  Rests arms on sword and sits back. "She seems timid. Not Scared, just reserved. Not like that Masked Man, the Assassin. Him and the others seem to be hiding things and trying to be intimidating. Yet, Rime seems.. to me it's like she doesn't want to be seen as a threat. A Cursed's Life isn't easy, I hear." Sighs, "Outcast. Shunned. Our land doesn't have a good history with Curseds. They tend to lose themselves in power. overcome with magic and chaos, they go mad. She seems quite 'mousy'."

traces hand along sword.

"Speaking from experience, when people find out that you're something more, something possibly dangerous. Being Exiled and Shunned becomes more and more likely. And to have your curse as blatant as a Cursed.. I pity her."

• Posted at:

• • •

I'm adding more Characters :D

If you know any of my Characters that AREN'T on this list, Just ask them anyway. Doesn't Matter Who. I have too many characters XD

For now I'm adding

Nightingale - FSG

Chi-Chi - FSG

Ether - FSG

Valiah - Legends

Cascade - Legends

and More! ^-^

• Posted at:

• • •

I'm Bored :D

• Posted at: