Silverskies nodded to the men and vowed,"If anything happens to you, I will protect your families. Now, let us all go." She then shifted into a peregrine falcon and his in the bottom of the wagon in the shadows, ready to go.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Lykaina decided to position herself at the front.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

Geez, everyone must really have a bone to pick with Marx, if they're all going to go bother her. Should I go? Itha pondered this thought, still watching from the tree. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#CloneWarsSaved

Rise from the shadows

Make a fist of the pain.

Rise from your grief

Before it grows into your bane.

Climb from the prison

That you've built in your soul.

When the night has arisen,

Then your legend will be whole.

The men begin pulling the wagon again. By the time the reach the town, the sky is still dark. They're early.

The town isn't huge, but it's large enough that it would take a few moments to notice Marx's mansion. Once you see it, however, you can't unsee it, especially as they get closer. Not only is it far larger than the other houses, it's quite sparkly, with things such as doors seemingly made of solid gold.

It's surrounded by a golden fence, too, with terrified guards at the single gate. And inside the gate just before the mansion itself is a garden filled with colorful flowers and a fountain. 

Standing near the guards is Marx. Even with the spears the guards hold, Marx looks much taller and more threatening. She spots the men and seems mildly disappointed. As they approach, her disappointment seems to vanish.

"Congratulations. You're on time again. Rather impressive, especially compared to the last group."

They nod, and there's a moment of uncomfortable silence as they imagine what happened to the last group. The shorter man breaks the silence by picking up Lykaina and whispering "Look, we found cats."

Marx freezes for a moment before taking Lykaina from him. "Oh. Hmm. Well, give me the wagon. You'll get something special for this, I promise."

The two nod and step away from the wagon. They give The other deities one last look before turning and walking away.

Marx puts Lykaina back into into the wagon, opens the gates, and pulls the wagon into the house.

• Posted at:

: 

Cleverfighting the flea hopped from the men's hair to Lykaina's fur.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Bengal mewed indignantly, as though she were begging for attention.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Lykaina mewed softly and tried to not scratch herself from the itchiness of having a flea on her. She decided to jump next to Bengal, attempting to shed some attention on her too.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

*Dreamer, Vinn, and apparently Belange, in shadow form, blend into the shadow of the wagon.*

(BTW, when they shapeshift into shadows, they basically become those shadow monsters from The Princess and the Frog.)

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Ivy was very carefully following the group, debating whether or not to try to sneak into The Glitter Palace.

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

"Oh, I'd love to pay more attention to you," said Marx as she turned away from Lykaina and Bengal. "But unfortunately I have to prepare for later. Don't worry, I'll get one of the mortals to keep an eye on you."

As she says that, a nervous looking woman walks into the room. "Er...you need one of us?"

"Yes. Take care of these cats while I get these things ready." She grabs the cage and starts pushing it through the mansion.

Judging by the fact that Marx has the strength of a noodle, it may take a while.

• Posted at:

: 

:) NOODLESTRENGTH

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Cleverfighting then hopped to the hair of one of the prisoners. Probably not the smartest idea but she didn't care.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Lykaina tilted her head and began to engage in a little bit of cat-speak. “What do you propose we do, Bengal?” She meowed.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Silverskies then fluttered out of the wagon and alighted next to Lykaina and Bengal."We're in. I'm going to go follow Marx." She said, before swooping off after Marx and the cage.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Bengal reverted to the cat language as well. “I dunno. Following sounds like a good idea though,” she meowed.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

After quite a while of pushing, Marx reaches a large door. She opens the door, revealing a dark, quiet room. Soft crying comes from the room. There is a drop steep enough to prevent anyone in the room from leaving. Marx pushes the cage into the room, leaving the group of prisoners. 

"You, already in there. Open the cage, or you won't even get the chance to get out of here."

"O-of course," a voice whispers. 

Seemingly satisfied, Marx turns around, closes the door, and begins to walk to another doorway.

• Posted at:

: 

“Fair enough.” Lykaina got up and began to move towards Marx.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

“Fair enough.” Lykaina got up and began to move towards Marx.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Oops, double post!

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Silverskies eyes widened when she saw the room, but quickly flapped after Marx through the new doorway.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Yep, I'm going. I've got nothing better to do. With that, Itha jumped out of the tree and flew towards Marx's glittery palace. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#CloneWarsSaved

Rise from the shadows

Make a fist of the pain.

Rise from your grief

Before it grows into your bane.

Climb from the prison

That you've built in your soul.

When the night has arisen,

Then your legend will be whole.

The doorway opens up into a hallway with stairs at the end. Marx quickly climbs the stairs, which lead to a large, circular room. The room is basically empty,  with two levels. The higher level surrounds the lower one and has guard rails to prevent anyone from falling to the lower level. The upper level isn't connected at all to the lower level. In fact, it looks like it's there so whatever goes on in the lower level can be watched. 

The lower level has multiple doors, although each seems to be locked. And most of the doors seem damaged and stained by something reddish.

Marx sighs. "I thought I told those fleshbags to clean up those bloodstains. Oh well, I'll just kill them later," she mutters to herself. 

• Posted at:

: 

“Aha, bloodstains!” Lykaina mewed quietly by the doorway. “Suspicious.”

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Bengal bounded after Lykaina. “Ooh, blood! Someone died here!” she meowed, licking her paw.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Marx stared at the lower part of the room for a few moments, then shrugged. "I'm bored. Another test round can't hurt. BE-" she froze and shook her head. "No, no, not him today...ONE OF YOU FLESHBAGS SEND IN TWO PRISONERS!" 

"Will do,  called a voice from another room.

A few moments later, two confused and terrified humans were pushed through one of the doors.

• Posted at:

: 

Cleverfighting the flea was with the two prisoners, ready to spring out and do something cool, if she felt like it.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

*Dreamer, Vinn, and Belange crouched in shadow form near the pit, where the two prisoners were.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Bengal sat, watching and swishing her tail, doing normal cat actions.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Lykaina wasn’t sure what to do so she just began grooming herself.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

"WELCOME, PRISONERS! TODAY YOU WILL BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR OWN LIVES IN-"

"Hold on, we don't have weapons, that's not fair-"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH THE DRAMATIC SPEECH THAT ENDS WITH ME GIVING YOU WEAPONS AND FORCING YOU TO FIGHT A HORRIBLE MONSTER FOR MY AMUSEMENT."

"Wait, so you mean I don't just have to stab the guy next to me? I wouldn't mind that, he's kind of a jerk."

The door behind them swing open and a strange looking creature came out. Its body had short, course fur. Its front legs had paws and its back legs were hairless and ended in hooves. It had no tail, but its back was covered in long glowing tendrils that glowed at the tips and writhing black tentacles. It had a long neck, and its head resembles the head of a lamorey eel.

"What in the world is that?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT EITHER YOU'RE STABBING IT OR IT'S EATING YOU. HAVE FUN!"

Two swords appeared in the air in front of the prisoners.

• Posted at:

: 

”Well, shoot, this is probably bad, but I kinda want to watch,” Bengal mewed. “That creature’s pretty cute too.”

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

“Huh..” Lykaina padded closer. “This is kind of entertaining..”

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Even though Bengal and Marx wanted to see the fight, Silverskies had a terrible feeling that these two prisoners would die and decided to intervene."WAIT!! Marx, why are these people fighting for just your pleasure? That's just awful." She yelled, turning back into her humanoid form and landing next to Marx.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Marx tilted her head. "...Beeeecause it's gloriously gory and shows off how wonderfully powerful I am? And these two are incredibly irritating? Really, the list goes on and on...although I really would've preferred it if you had come later, when you were supposed to. Now the real thing won't be as impressive because you'll expect it. How tragic," she sighed.

• Posted at:

: 

Silverskies just stared at Marx with disgust, shock and confusion mixed on her face, before she earned her face of any emotion and replied,"Have the mortals done anything to cross you or disobey you? Do they deserve punishment? What is this list of things they've done to make them suffer a grisly death at the claws of that thing?" She pointed to the weird beast, before asking,"Where did you even get it? It looks like something out of a demented person's nightmares."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Lykaina crouched down, wondering when she should morph back. Has Marx even realised Lykaina was in disguise?

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

*Dreamer secretly blinds the huge creature.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Bixbite was curled up on the ground next to the others. She watched the scene, but didn't know what to do. And she wondered why the bracelet she always wore as a cat hadn't given her away.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Marx seemed too busy arguing with Silverskies to take a closer look at the cats. "Honestly, I don't see why you're so concerned by this. They were gonna due eventually. They're irritating. And this is so fun."

She tightened her grip on her cane. "And don't talk about him that way, he's a good boy! I found him when I was searching for a town to take over. Poor thing was just a little pup, all alo-"

The creature screeched in pain as, unable to see, it hadn't noticed the human about to stab its paw until it was too late.

Marx hissed and vanished in a burst of glitter. Moments later, she reappeared in the lower level of the arena with the sharp end of her cane through the chests of the two prisoners.

"What's going on here? Why can't he see?"

• Posted at:

: 

Turquoise shapeshifts into her human form, coughing.

"GOD IT SMELLS LIKE DEATH oh."

She raises the hand with her hammer, smashing it down so that a skeletal dragon rises up from the floor.

"Gross. Humans can be cruel, but there's no reason for...alll this."

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.