Lykaina slunk over to Bengal. “Should we do something?” She meowed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

Torin quickly transformed into a sparrow, flying into Marx's palace. Once inside, he morphed into a humanoid, gripping his staff in one hand. "Oh, let the goddess have her fun," he said coolly. "No need to be a bunch of downers."

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

[ she/her // band trash // here and queer ]

homethread: /333240 ]

you've yee'd your last haw ]

Silverskies's head whipped around to stare at Torin in shock and she exclaimed,"Torin, are you alright? Marx wants to have two mortals killed painfully by a weird beast and you say let her have her fun?!" Then she faced Marx and the beast, saying,"It's blind! Did someone stab it in the eyes or something? Because that's definitely for the better." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Oooh, rreeeeeallly, he's blind? I thought he was just having a nice nap mid-battle. WHO BLINDED HIM? It obviously wasn't these pitiful globs."

• Posted at:

: 

"I'm feeling quite alright, thank you very much," Torin said to Silverskies calmly. He snapped his head over to Marx. "Oh, for goodness' sake -- " The deity placed his hand over the creature's eyes, attempting to heal them.

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

”Meh, I dunno,” Bengal mewed. “Aww, the poor thing!”

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

"There," Torin finally said, stepping back and removing his hands from the creature's eyes. "It should (hopefully) be able to see now."

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

"Why, thank you, Torin." Marx patted the creature's head and gently pushed it through a doorway. After blasting it open and shaking the bodies of the prisoners onto the floor,of course. "I'll let him relax for a bit. Obviously the poor thing isn't used to being hurt like that, the humans usually die before they get a chance to hit him."

• Posted at:

: 

Silverskies just stared at the deities with shock, but shook it off and slammed a emotionless mask on her face."I guess my work here is done. Kill these poor mortals and just let their misery end, feed them to your beast." She sniffed, striding towards the exit. But the goddess paused in the doorway and called over her shoulder,"Oh, and Marx, don't try to harm the two men or their families who brought you your victims. They're under MY protection and you'll have to deal with me if you even much as lay a finger on them." Her eyes flashed dangerously with lightning and she glared at Marx, but then continued walking.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

But Silverskies returned for a second and added,"But a goddess does need to have fun every once in a while. Let's part on neutral terms." Then she vanished down the hall.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

1 , , 3