[Mods, please let this through.]

If, A, this comes through before my post on the starting thread, or, B, you missed it in general, the other thread is still continuing, but I was just really anxious [as in excited] and stuff.

Also, WARNING! Temporary non-side characters will be in this side-FWRP [as I have dubbed it], but will not be shown back in Forumsville -- unless the character limit expands and I can enter one or more. Some are heroes [because, as I may have said elsewhere, there is a way to ward off that dark magic], some aren't, but most will be former Americans / Britons / Canadians / etc. that are either now living in or visiting Tokyo.

This includes a certain walking reference that I may or may not have talked about on a certain thread. :D

Anyways [I'm not using asterisks and whatnot, because I feel like these are more proper PoVs], here goes!

Aster was reading a book, which appeared to be The Thing About Jellyfish, flashlight in hand, when there was a rather large bump, signifying their landing.

Ember, half-asleep beside him, seemed unbothered.

Floyd's eyes fluttered open as he awoke from his slumber (in which he was leaning ever so slightly against Kat [:D]), and he blinked wearily, glancing over to Winn, who sat across the aisle with Julian whilst scanning a book about high-tech mechanisms (for the three hundredth time, might I add). "What time is it?" he mumbled.

"Like, nine-forty --" Winn began to respond, but Julian looked up from reading over his shoulder and shook his head.

"It should be about two-forty-five in the morning, if we just landed in Tokyo, Japan," he corrected monotonously.

"Smart(bleep)," Aelin hissed from the seat behind.

"Aelin!" Cassie practically gasped, elbowing her in the side.

Her twin just rolled her eyes.

Ember blinked sleepily, shifting so she was no longer pressed against her brother. "Cassie, you should know that your sister is never going to care for your scoldings," she said, tone exhausted.

"Burrrn," Karana whispered drowsily -- she sat alone (of course; who wants to sit next to her?) in the seat diagonally behind Ember and Aster's.

*just at the airport entrance*

Dustin Cutler jumped as a voice announced something in Japanese over the loudspeaker. Fortunately for his lack of fluency in the foreign language, the words were repeated in English. "The flight from Forumsville has landed. No more flights shall come in or go for next seven ten days because of blizzard. Thank you." The curly-haired boy found himself mildly annoyed by the announcer's failure to speak English without flaw (they're supposed to hire someone fluently bilingual, weren't they?), but reminded himself that he might as well find himself in the same situation if he tried to say that alone in Japanese.

Kaiden Akurai shifted beside the other boy. "They're here," he said after a moment of silence. "Should we -- ?" He stopped, as if unsure what to say. 

Obviously, Klutzen, Dustin thought to himself, forcing himself not to deadpan at Kaiden as he took out his phone. "Yeah, I'm on it," he sighed, pulling up his contacts and selecting a name -- and a very particular one at that. Biting his lip, Dustin read it over again and again for no particular reason as the device continued to buzz. From F to R, he stared down the two words --

-- Felix Trelir.

^I'm hoping that's all okay with you, Ghost -- it was just an idea that came to mind in the instant I was writing it, so I didn't have time to run it by you. If you don't approve, the last parts [apart from Dustin's general being there] can be ignored.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

up

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

Ash was overjoyed to be able to get off the plane. The whole flight she'd been gripping the seat and praying that they wouldn't crash and die.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Ben sighed in relief as he got off. He didn’t like cramped spaces that much, and being up in a plane for the first time was kind of scary for him.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

\Might make a miraculous hero based in Japan/

\But he moves to America/Forumsville because of... reasons/

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Rowan made a face and wiped something sticky off of her sleeve as she exited the plane, then turned to Pepsi. "Eww. Please remind me never to sit next to you on a plane again."

A half-awake Pepsi mumbled something along the lines of "I want to go back to bed, Mrs Sarcasm."

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

You are wonderful, and don't you forget it! :3 

*Khali and Ghara walk off the plane, Khali yawning and Ghara looking at her phone. "So, where's everyone else?" asks Khali.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

NOTE: This font will generally be used for everyone [spare for our two kiddos at the airport entrance]. 

Once all of the others had gotten themselves off the plane, they went to pick up the luggage that they hadn't brought on with them.

~~~

Kaiden, having a hard time keeping track of the Forumsville kids, pulled out a pair of binoculars.

Dustin looked over to his associate as he continued to wait for an answer, and sighed. "Really?" he hissed. "Binoculars? You are so obvious, Akurai."

Kaiden pretended not to hear. 

~~~

Aster shifted uncomfortably as he waited, biting his lip. "Anyone else feel like we're being watched?" he queried, keeping his voice low just in case. 

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

Yandere, dressed in a trench coat and fedora, poked Dustin. She was wearing oversized sunglasses and a giant mustache. "What reason do you have for observing my goddess?" She demanded.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Dustin jumped, nearly dropping his phone, but he quickly fumbled to catch it and succeeded in doing so. As the voicemail played, he darted behind Kaiden (who was sheepishly shoving his binoculars in his pocket) and hissed softly, "Akurai, deal with her, please!" He then quickly left his message, whispering it so Yandere couldn't here. "Felix Trelir, you have got to be (bleep)ing me. Just so you know, they're here, so you better answer the (bleep) phone before Kaiden screws everything up and blows our cover!"

Kaiden sighed, then looked to Yandere with a confused expression that could be easily taken as completely genuine. "Sumimasen?" [Excuse me?] he said, acting as if he were a clueless Japanese boy (which he technically was, but he had namely American heritage -- that was not a very positive factor on his acting skills) who most certainly did not speak English (which he definitely did -- he was fluent in twenty-seven languages, in fact).

^Kaiden is an extremely talented actor, and was born in Tokyo, but his parents were American. His relatives, however, weren't necessarily from differing nationalities, but they definitely all spoke varying languages. Yeah, seems a little OP, but it's just the kind of character I thought to make him.

I have yet to compile a full list of all the languages he speaks, they do happen to include:

1. Japanese

2. English

3. Spanish

4. Italian

5. German

6. Greek

7. Latin

8. Arabian

9. Hebrew

10. Korean

11. Chinese

12. Swedish

13. French

14. Ukrainian

15. Hawaiian

16. Welsh

17. Irish

18. Norwegian 

19. Portuguese

20. Russian

I might even add to the number . . . 

• Posted at:

:'D

rip Aster i'm surprised he hasn't started crying even after re-reading the thing about jellyfish

Kat rubbed her eyes sleepily, "Where is the coffee? I need coffee." She tugged on Floyd's sleeve, "gET ME COFFEE, MORTAL."

Angus, was meanwhile running into a wide range of things, from people to suitcases.

*ahem*coffee deprived kat sequence activating in --

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

Eh, this is his seventh time rereading it, and he's only about a quarters way through at the moment. I myself have only heard/read a figment of the book, but even I was trying not to tear up. I think I might've found a picture of the jellyfish described in the book -- a paragraph from an article about some of the deadliest jellyfish in the world, in fact.

. . . Well, that got somewhat off-track and answered absolutely nothing. 

"I'm as tired as you," Floyd mumbled, forcing himself not to topple sideways on top of Kat as the tug sent him off-balance. "I don't think I can walk even two feet without crashing into something."

• Posted at:

answered enough for me, I think xD 

You should really read the whole thing if you get a chance, though! It's beautifully written :D

Kat attempted to scowl, "I'll wait. Ochame better be right about the good coffee thing." 

Angus meanwhile toppled luggage over like bowling pins.

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

A miffed Julian appeared to be the only one watching Angus, expression almost impossible the read. 

• Posted at:

Rebbecca was practically passed out on her seat, snoozing rather softly.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Liana followed people to get luggage, her backpack on her shoulder.

Astra was attempting to get to the front so she could get off and get her luggage.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1700 Stars

"When it's all over... Please, don't let it fade away."

Stupid post never went through.

Yandere glared at Kaiden. " Don't play dumb I know you speak English."

((Yandere is pretty much a walking lie detector.))

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

*Khali and Ghara don't drink coffee. They sat on the same bench as Yandere.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

My characters (feeling too lazy to write out their povs) were amazed, looking at everything.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Rebbecca opened her eyes, outstretching her arms and yawning. Assuming everyone was off to go collect their luggage, she slowly rose from her seat and followed suit.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

*Ghara goes to collect their luggage.*

Can she run into someone who has intel on their father?

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

@Dreamer: I don't see why not. :P

Kaiden sighed. "Worth a shot," he said, shrugging sheepishly. "It's almost impossible for anyone to see through my acting skills -- only people I've ever met who can are Dustin and Fe --"

Dustin delivered a swift kick to the lower area of his associate's shin -- one of Kaiden's few sensitive spots -- from behind. 

"-- ggahh!" Kaiden yelped, the cry strained as he did his best to cover it. "I mean only person is! Just Dustin! No one else!" Under his breath, he muttered, "(Bleep), Cutler . . ."

The curly-haired boy smiled in satisfaction. "Love you, too, Akurai," he said cheerily.

^Dis boy means BUSINESS o.o

• Posted at:

"Yay! I'm special!" Yandere said. She then turned toward Kat and yelled "Kat this guy was watching you what do you want me to do with him!"

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

*Ghara grabbed the suitcases and turned to go, but a movement in the corner of her eye made her stop. She stared at a strange shadow in a coat and fedora. "Who's there?" she says into the station.

A voice replies back. "I heard...that you're looking for someone." The figure drops a mobile phone as he runs away. Ghara picks it up. The person was either recently using it, or he left it unlocked.

Hmmm...ominus, much?*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

"Torture him to death!" Kat replied cheerily.

"MAYBE NOT DO THAT!" Angus yelled, somehow aware of what Kat's worshippers could do while asleep.

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

"YES, PLEASE DON'T!" called Floyd. "YOUR QUEEN HAS NOT HAD HER MORNING COFFEE . . . S!" He added on the S after realizing that a singular one simply would not fit.

"LADY, I HAVE A FAMILY --" Kaiden yelled, but his soon-to-be-pleading-speech was cut off by an interjection from Dustin.

"Yeah, which consists of your sister, uncle, and small friend group because your parents are dead," the curly-haired boy stated flatly, then sighed. "I'll call Nyali. Maybe she can get us out of this situation because Trelir doesn't know how to answer a (bleep) phone." Dialing Kaiden's younger sister, the response was almost abrupt.

"Nyali, here," the girl's sharp voice spoke. "What is it, Dust?"

"It's your brother," Dustin replied. 

"Well, (bleep), what did Kaiden do this time?"

"They're here, and I think one of their crazy little friends is about to kill him because her 'queen' is coffee-deprived, as Queenie's boyfriend says."

"Oh, (bleep)," Nyali sighed. "I'll be right over."

• Posted at:

Yandere aattempted to tackle Kaiden. "TSUNDERE GET THE KNIFE--"

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Liana hurried over to Yandere. "How about instead of killing him, you make sure.. Your goddess gets her coffee? Right now she has not had it, and will probably change her mind afterwards." KAT CHANGE YOUR MIND! she then rushed back and dragged her suitcase off the conveyor.

Astra took her suitcase and was going to get Kat coffee if no one else would.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1700 Stars

"When it's all over... Please, don't let it fade away."

*Ghara walks by to the group. "Khali." she says, waving the phone. "You have got to see this."

"Is it some Instagram post?" said Khali in a bored tone.

"No." replied Ghara. "It's about Dad."

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

"(BLEEP) --" Kaiden was tackled.

"Hey, kid!" Nyali Akurai leaped off her motorcycle and dashed into the building. "Get off my brother, unless you want your hands nailed to a wall," she growled. 

"I never thought I'd be more happy to see my little sister," the seventeen-year-old sighed.

"And yet you say that every other day of your life, ani [brother]," his sister said, smirking.

"Damare," [Shut up] Kaiden mumbled in response. 

• Posted at:

Yandere hissed at Nyali. 

Tsundere frowned. "You're going to hurt a nine year old?"

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

"So where's the coffee?" Kat pauses, "YANDERE, DO YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD RECORD HIS SCREAMS OF PAIN?"

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

Nyali glared. "If she lays even one harmful finger on my brother, yes," she snapped. "He's a (bleep) of a lot more emotionally and physically sensitive than he seems."

As if to prove Nyali's point, Kaiden was genuinely on the edge of hyperventilating as he kept his eyes shut tight, repetitively mumbling "please don't kill me" at high speed. 

• Posted at:

"Your wish is my command!" Yandere chirruped brightly in response to Kat's order. "NOW TSUNDERE WHERE'S THAT KNIFE I ASKED FOR."

Tsundere sighed. "Back in Forumsville. Security confiscated all our weapons remember? All we have is your plastic spoon."

"WE WILL FIND A WAY TO STAB HIM." Yandere said, sitting on top of Kaiden now. 

At that moment a cat launched itself at Yandere with a ferocious "Mew"

"It worked!" Ash exclaimed, jumping to her feet. Several more cats joined in the attack against Yandere.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Kaiden curled up into a ball on the ground, trying to keep his breathing even.

Nyali hurried over to her brother, tailed by a concerned-looking Dustin.

• Posted at:

Lookie here kiddos:

/308009

• Posted at:

Odd and Tammy casually strolled by the group, getting off where they'd somehow hidden. Odd could feel it now- a pull. A strong one. He was here.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

1 , , 3