Rebbecca pointed at Odd and Tammy. “Guys! Look look look!!” She said, bouncing on her toes.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Aster sighed, glancing over to look at whatever Rebbecca was pointing at. "What is it now, you draster-brained --" He froze. "Oh my gods."

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

“Maybe they’ll lead us to Felix!!” She said cheerfully. She broke away from the group, dashing after Tammy and Odd. “Hey! Wait up!” She cried. “Aster needs to see his Felix!”

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Okay.

*Ghara is talking to herself now.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Yandere ran out of the airport, shrieking curses in Latin as the cats gave chase.

Ash walked over to Kaiden. "Are you ok?" She asked.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

[Mods, please let this through.] 

"Akiraka ni sōde wanai," [Obviously not] Kaiden mumbled, though his tone was sharp.

Though his Japanese was limited, Dustin recognized the sarcastic edge to his friend's words, and his brow furrowed in concern. "I'm pretty sure that's a no," he offered Ashlyn, then looked to Nyali for confirmation.

The older girl nodded.

• Posted at:

"Um... will hugging a kitten help?" Ash asked, holding up one of the various cats she'd smuggled onto the plane.

((Ash's solution to everything: hug a kitten))

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Kaiden looked up. Through the tears that had begun to slide down his face, he smiled up at the kitten with a small laugh. "Hey, Cutler," he giggled, "look -- it's Mews reincarnated."

"I told you not to talk about that," Dustin growled.

"Oh, c'mon." Kaiden rolled his eyes, looking away from the orange-yellow tabby cat. "She just got eaten by a fox or something, right? It's not such a big deal."

"It wasn't a fox!" the curly-haired boy protested, his cheeks heating up in anger. "It was a DOG MONSTER, I swear!"

"Yeah, and you don't have an overactive imagination," Kaiden replied, brow raised in both amusement and skepticism.

i'm sorry i couldn't help myself

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

Kat's eyes got progressively wider at every one of Yandere's curses, "I'll be sure to search for her." She then skipped over to Kaiden, "Oh, wow. Sorry about that," She said, pausing to sip the coffee Angus had gotten for her, "I go a little crazy without c -- AW I TOTALLY SHIP YOU TWO."

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

[Mods, please let this through.

May double- or triple- or even quadruple-/quintuple-post.]

@Vine: I wrote down this incorrect quote out of the blue because my mind was wandering earlier:

“You can’t tell the difference between Kat and Natas when she hasn’t had her coffee.”

- Angus, reluctantly admitting that maybe Kat does need at least a few cups of coffee per day

As of today, I started making incorrect quotes for Aster's separate personalities. :D

"WHAT?!Dustin cried in unison with Kaiden

"I-I don't -- he --" the former stammered, blushing a bright red as he stumbled words.

"It's not -- do you have to -- AGH," Kaiden groaned. "You remind me of Jay all of a sudden."

"I can hear you, you know." Yet another new face decided to make itself known as the sixteen-year-old, freckle-faced Jay Linyx casually strode over, a wide grin practically connecting his ears. "However, I am glad that at least someone agrees with me on Akurai and Dust being perfect together. Not even Nyali will admit it." He pouted in the short-haired girl's direction.

"It makes my brother feel uncomfortable -- I told you that," Nyali sighed. "Besides, I don't think it's polite to put one's nose in other people's love life business."

• Posted at:

May double-post.]

@Vine: I wrote down this incorrect quote out of the blue because my mind was wandering earlier:

“You can’t tell the difference between Kat and Natas when she hasn’t had her coffee.”

- Angus, reluctantly admitting that maybe Kat does need at least a few cups of coffee per day

As of today, I started making incorrect quotes for Aster's separate personalities. :D

"I-I don't -- he --" the former stammered, blushing a bright red as he stumbled words.

"It's not -- do you have to -- AGH," Kaiden groaned. "You remind me of Jay all of a sudden."

"I can hear you, you know." Yet another new face decided to make itself known as the sixteen-year-old, freckle-faced Jay Linyx casually strode over, a wide grin practically connecting his ears. "However, I am glad that at least someone agrees with me on Akurai and Dust being perfect together. Not even Nyali will admit it." He pouted in the short-haired girl's direction.

"It makes my brother feel uncomfortable -- I told you that," Nyali sighed. "Besides, I don't think it's polite to put one's nose in other people's love life business."

• Posted at:

• Posted at:

May double-post.]

• Posted at:

IT'S TRUE THO XD

ooh, there's more? :0

Kat took another coffee cup from Angus (he was carrying five more in some ungodly way) and somehow patted his arm while standing on her tiptoes, "Glad to know you agree, stranger." She then waved her hand in a dismissive manner at Nyali, "I'm not polite! Just ask . . . anyone!"

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

DARN IT
*jay's, not his

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

Yandere had finally managed to remove the cat from her, and with Tsundere's help and a bottle of water, had chased off the other cats. She clinged to Tsundere with her eyes watering and gave Ash a murderous glare.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Yeah! Here:

“Small talk is for losers. Rate your current level of existential dread from one to ten.”

- Rocnar to Rebbecca

“Someone once told me than an apple is better than a cup of coffee in the morning. I threw them at Natas.”

- Kat

*Rebbecca is testing out whether or not Natas and Rocnar are as mathematically advanced as Aster*

Rebbecca: You have five apples and your friend asks for three apples. How many apples do you have left?

Natas: Five.

Rebbecca: *sighs* You have five apples and you friend asks “BY FORCE” for three apples. How many apples do you have left?

Natas: Five apples and one corpse.

*same scenario as above*

Rebbecca: If you have five apples and gave three to a friend, how many apples would you have?

Rocnar: *tears up*

Rocnar: A . . . a friend.

*in Aster’s mind*

Aster’s Main Personality: Well, we’ve got find a way to cut down on expenses. What can we live without?

All Personalities: *point at Natas* Him.

Rebbecca: Okay, Natas, listen; I know all about your diabolical plan.

Natas: What?! Diabolical plan?! I wouldn’t even know where to begin --

Rebbecca: *holds up paper entitled “My Diabolical Plan by Natas Enasni (・∀・@)  (,,#゚Д゚)ァ!!”*

Rebbecca: Kat, can you name any other words that start with C?

Kat: Csteak?

Rebbecca: EXCELLENT!

*alternatively*

Rebbecca: Natas, can you name any other words that start with C?

Natas: Crucify?

Rebbecca: EXCELLE -- wait no

I'd list more, but I'm saving them for Enchanted's thread. :P

Jay blinked. "Sorry, have I introduced myself?" He grinned again. "I'm Jay Linyx. Pleasure to meet you."

• Posted at:

May double-post.]

Yeah! Here:

“Small talk is for losers. Rate your current level of existential dread from one to ten.”

- Rocnar to Rebbecca

“Someone once told me than an apple is better than a cup of coffee in the morning. I threw them at Natas.”

- Kat

*Rebbecca is testing out whether or not Natas and Rocnar are as mathematically advanced as Aster*

Rebbecca: You have five apples and your friend asks for three apples. How many apples do you have left?

Natas: Five.

Rebbecca: *sighs* You have five apples and you friend asks “BY FORCE” for three apples. How many apples do you have left?

Natas: Five apples and one corpse.

*same scenario as above*

Rebbecca: If you have five apples and gave three to a friend, how many apples would you have?

Rocnar: *tears up*

Rocnar: A . . . a friend.

*in Aster’s mind*

Aster’s Main Personality: Well, we’ve got find a way to cut down on expenses. What can we live without?

All Personalities: *point at Natas* Him.

Rebbecca: Okay, Natas, listen; I know all about your diabolical plan.

Natas: What?! Diabolical plan?! I wouldn’t even know where to begin --

Rebbecca: *holds up paper entitled “My Diabolical Plan by Natas Enasni (・∀・@)  (,,#゚Д゚)ァ!!”*

Rebbecca: Kat, can you name any other words that start with C?

Kat: Csteak?

Rebbecca: EXCELLENT!

*alternatively*

Rebbecca: Natas, can you name any other words that start with C?

Natas: Crucify?

Rebbecca: EXCELLE -- wait no

I'd list more, but I'm saving them for Enchanted's thread. :P

Jay blinked. "Sorry, have I introduced myself?" He grinned again. "I'm Jay Linyx. Pleasure to meet you."

• Posted at:

11/10 BEAUTIFUL :D

Can't wait to see more xD

"Kat Gardens!" Kat replied, "Nice to meet you, too. Unless you don't like coffee." She caught a glance of Yandere, "Oh, hey. Are you okay?" She asked gently.

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

"I'm sorry for failing to torture him to death." Yandere said to Kat. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Jay laughed. "I work at a café, for the live of the gods," he snorted. "Of course I like coffee."

• Posted at:

Liana is scribbling in her notebook. If one looked over her shoulder, they would see a ship art sketch for Dustin and Kaiden and possible ship names (included Dude. that one was circled.).

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Floyd did, in fact, look over Liana's shoulder. "You are a really good artist."

One of Kaiden's main excuses in hopes of not being shipped with Dustin [to no avail]: "I'M THREE-AND-A-HALF YEARS OLDER THAN HIM"

yeah no that fact lost value years ago akurai

• Posted at:

Kat lightly patted Yandere's shoulder, "It's fine. I took those orders back later, so you're fine." Then she turned to Jay, "Oh, wow. I didn't know that. I'll need to go there!"

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

"Well, if you ever get the chance, then it's called --" Jay stopped with a sigh. "Wait, you probably won't know it even if it popped up right in front of your eyes. I'll write it down." Whipping out his notepad, he scribbled something onto the paper, then tore the sheet loose and handed it to Kat. First was a collection of neatly-written Japanese symbols, then an English translation beneath it.

ロザリオカフェ

Rosary Café

• Posted at:

"Ouch?" Kat said(?). "Well, whatever. Thanks! I'll stop by."

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

"It wasn't an insult, just so you know," Jay said with a shrug. "I was just saying that because it's in Japanese -- wouldn't expect you to be able to read it."

• Posted at:

"Huh? Oh, uh, thanks." She closed her notebook before she could turn to the page where Kat was throwing a snowball at Floyd.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

liana and kat can be art buddies :0

"Oh. Well you made it a lot more confusing," Kat nodded to herself as she sipped the fourth cup of coffee.

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

Floyd, being nosy as he was when tired, took the sketchbook from Liana without much trouble. Skimming through it, he stopped at the picture mentioned in Liana's most recent PoV. "Is that . . . ?" He stopped himself short, unsure of what to say.

• Posted at:

I haven’t done anything on this thread for a while

Also, Sloan’s here now, too, because why not

Sloan was sitting beside Liana. She gave her an alarmed glance as Floyd read the notebook.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

"UUUH NOPE I DONG SHIP IT" Liana lied, grabbing her notebook. Her cheeks were red and she hoped that Floyd hadnt seen the other Flat stuff.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Kat tilted her head, "What is it?" She asked. "I wanna see too!"

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

SEA HEART IT'S FLOYDKAT

". . . She drew shipart of me and you."

• Posted at:

Yandere immediately snatched up the notebook and darted over to Kat, handing it to her immediately.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Kat stared at the sketchbook for a long time, then turned red. "Yeah-thank-you-this-is-really-nice--" She said quickly, and ran off. "Just-going-to-get-another-coffee!"

• Posted at:

v i n e 

to be happy you're alive

they / them

"EEEH GIMME MY SHIP NOTEBOOK." She then sighed and sat down. "At least someone might see the one where I shipped two of my cats. The Fluffiness of Mist and Tigress is so cute."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

”Agreed,” Sloan nodded. “Good ship, 10/10.”

”Why are you all... talking about ships?” Ben asked, finally speaking up.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!