*Vinn looks tensely out into the dark night. She seems to be waiting for someone. She is gripping a scroll in one hand and a dagger in the other.*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Out of the darkness comes Silverskies, walking quietly and quickly."Hello, Vinn. Where is Time?" She whispered, pulling her cloak of storm clouds tighter around herself.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Time came through a portal and said, "Sorry I'm late, why did you tell us to come here?" assuming that Vinn was the one that left the note.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

"Greetings." Vinn says to Time and Silverskies. "This is about Mockingjay and Hurricane. I believe my mother has dealt with things like this before. That scroll that I gave you was written primarily by her. I think I know a small part of its origin."

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

”I knew it! The note had a V on it! I followed Sil, by the way.” Fer said jumping off a tree.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

"So what else do you know?" Time asked

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

HIDDEN LORE

Vinn jumps when she sees Fer, but she continues. "My mother dealt with this kind of stuff a long time ago. She used to live in a world where gods, goddesses, and deities were just on our front door. All the time. There were about 1,000 back then. Then suddenly, all the minor gods and goddesses began to die, their essences being destroyed forever. The fault was pinned on a major god named Tyran, the god of wildcats, strength, and treachery. My mother investigated, and after a long battle, destroyed Tyran's essence. She found out that Tyran didn't act on his own free will. He was being controlled, or as some would say, corrupted. She tracked down the source, and it was the god Simba, the god of lions, light, and justice. But he confused justice for desire, casting a spell that brought each god and goddess with a tragic backstory's evil side to the surface.

In the end, all the dieties that weren't corrupted faced off in the ultimate battle against the ones that were, the battle against good and evil. It proved to be disasterous. Every god and goddess was eliminated for eternity, Simba being destroyed while reviving Tyran's essence. My mother, though fatally wounded, managed to banish Tyran's essence to the underworld. She was the only one who survived. Everyone else had fallen. Forever. She put these memories in her mind forever and promised herself that she would never forget. And she never has.

Now, she fears that this world will disappear forever, as a consequence for an evil spell. She hasn't tracked down the source yet, however. That's why we need your help, if you'll comply." Vinn waits for an answer.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

”I’ll help, and once I find Wave, he will help, too.” Fer said, clutching her fist. “Umm.. I have a tiny part to say, well, I remember that when Hurricane got corrupted, the first time, her eyes were so angry, like someone had killed her mind, once I came into the room she was in, she was dragging Splitter like he was nothing, which Splitter is not nothing. She was saying; “soon enough, I will control everything, all the deities will be trapped, forever, for thinking I was nothing, and all creatures will rot, I will rule everything.” This was when I was five, 700,000 years ago, when The Book of Secrets was made.” Fer held her hand close to her heart. “Hurricane was gone, and Paradox appeared.”

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

Silverskies had listened quietly to Vinn's story and then calmly said,"I believe our situation is far worse than we first thought. We will need every bit of strength and power we have if we wish to triumphant over these dark spirits corrupting our friends." The weather goddess then studied her fellow deities' faces, adding,"If we work together, I'm sure we'll succeed."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"I will also help contribute to stopping this" Time said

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Vinn looked around at everyone's faces and heard their comments. "All right." she replied. "Let's do this. We're going to need someone, maybe a few someones, to watch Hurricane and Mockingjay to see if whoever is their corrupted sides somehow let slip info leading to the source. Someone else, if that's okay, can just look around and see if thete is anything else leading to the source."

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Silverskies flexed her her fingers and smiled, a steely gleam in her eyes."I'll send out my servants and helpers to eavesdrop and report back to me. Nimbus can watch over Hurricane, since she knows him, and I'll get Wind Weaver to keep an eye on MockingJay." She briskly said, summoning clouds to create a diagram midair using clouds and wind to shape and move things around.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦