Bat winged lions, goats with fangs, and plenty more creatures had been attacking one village. Something like this could only be caused by a god or goddess but who?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

God of Knights, Plagues, Emeralds, Cycploses, and Leopard Geckos

Silverskies appeared in a rumble of thunder wielding her twin lightning scimitars, with Nimbus perched on her shoulder and Wind Weaver standing at her side."Ehat is causing this chaos? Defend the villagers and try not to kill anything, but do if you must." Silverskies ordered, before raising a scimitar and summoning a blast of powerful wind which knocked away a fanged goat from a boy.

Wind Weaver nodded and replied,"I'll head to the west side of the village." She then ran off with her hands swirling with wind.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Hydrus raises the heads, snatching two creatures from the air. The central one looks around hissing.

"Who did this."

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

*Dreamer, Vinn, and Belange start fighting immediately, defending the villagers and killing the monsters.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Pepper flew around in the shape of a dove, looking for clues that could point to a culprit 

• Posted at:

Cervidae

Hit or miss, I Guess she took the kids huh? 

Now I'm crying don't have no will to live, yuh

Gonna get in my car and drive off of a bridge, uh

Becky please come back :(((

Rivulet drew her hand forth and closed her eyes. There was a shaking sound, and a whirlpool of water emerged from cracks in the ground. The water latched onto the nearest monster and swallowed it whole, tossing and turning it until Rivulet broke it's skull with water pressure, tossing it to the ground.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

A figure cloaked in green was running away from the village. Not in fear of the creatures, as most ignored them, but trying to get away.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Silverskies noticed and ordered,"Nimbus, after them! Slow them down and DON'T let them get away." The goddess then whirled and impaled a fanged goat, before sprinting after a werewolf that was tearing down a dingy hut. The large black eagle leaped into the air with a piercing cry and shot after the cloaked figure, swooping down and slashing at their face and head. Then he flickered away only to dive at them again.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Pepper turned a few goat things into doves. She instantly started chasing after the cloaked figure, the new doves following her closely behind.

• Posted at:

Cervidae

Niko appeared by the cloaked figures side and hovered after him, "Hey bud, you need help getting out of here? Take my hand and I'll get you out of this mess."

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Nimbus screeched angrily at Niko and dive bombed at her, before shooting down and yanking the cloaked person's hood back with his talons.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko growled at the bird and yanked it off of the figure. "You little brat!" He touched the birds chest before letting go and cringing away from it's talons. "Enjoy your bad luck birdo!"

*Niko's bad luck curse only affects the person/animal for like 15 minutes*

• Posted at:

Niko

Nimbus screeched in Niko's face and tried to slash at the mischief god's eyes, but as fate and luck would have it, a sudden blast of wind knocked him off course and straight into the trunk of a nearby tree. The black eagle crumpled to the ground, unconscious. 

Wind Weaver dashed up towards them in horror, for she was the one who had sent the wind and accidentally missed her target; the cloaked person and Niko."Great sky spirits, no! Nimbus, please be okay!" She shrieked, shoving past Niko and the stranger and falling to her knees next to the fallen bird. 

Silverskies's head snapped up and she vaporized her opponent as she sensed a disturbance in her and Nimbus's connection. The weather goddess whipped around to see Wind Weaver kneeling next to a limp Nimbus and Niko and the cloaked person escaping."NO!" She snarled, sending three blasts of lightning at the cloaked person, but none at Niko, for she didn't want to make any grudges with her fellow deities.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko giggled a bit and looked up at Silverskies. "Hey, sorry bout your bird! Just kidding, that things annoying!" 

• Posted at:

Niko

Wind Weaver rose to her feet, cradling Nimbus in her arms."Nimbus was just doing what Lady Silverskies ordered him to do! Besides, a annoying god of mischief got in his way." She hissed, glowering at Niko and stroking Nimbus's glossy feathers.

Silverskies appeared a moment later, rage radiating from her."Niko, what are you doing?! I'm trying to catch a person to see if they were one who unleashed all these beasts on this village and you try to HELP them GET AWAY?" She yelled, sparks of electricity flying off of her. Then she merely glanced at Nimbus and frowned, before saying,"Weaver, stop babying him. He just got knocked out, he's fine." Then the weather goddess skewered Niko with a angers glare.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko grinned, "You don't get it do you? I'm the god of Mischief. Those beast were doing an excellent job at it and you ruined it!" He stuck his tongue out at Silerskies then turned to Wind weaver. "Watch your tongue or you might be greeted by a black cat soon." He growled.

• Posted at:

Niko

Silverskies pointed one of her lightning scimitars at Niko and hissed,"No one threatens my attendant except me." Her eyes flashed with lightning and overhead, the sky rumbled with thunder. Then, her scimitars fizzled out and she turned away from Niko, talking briskly to Wind Weaver."Take Nimbus back to my domain and care for him, but DON'T baby the bird or he'll go soft on me."

Wind Weaver had been glaring at Niko, but dipped her head in respect to her mistress and replied,"Your wish is my command." Then she spread her wings and flew off.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko jumped away from the lighting scimitar. He looked scared of it before it vanished. "I hope that bird gets eaten." He grumbled to himself.

• Posted at:

Niko

Do the villagers have insurance?

What's GGAD?

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"Seek discomfort."-Yes Theory

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

While everyone was distracted the cloaked figure tapped a tree and immediately vanished. The chaos at the village had stopped as the creatures started turning back into humans, both dead and alive.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Pepper turned into a human, and changed the doves back into humans as well. "Ugh, they got away" she growled. "Do any of you know who that was?"

• Posted at:

Cervidae

"No, I don't. But I wish I did."

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

Silverskies gasped in horror when she saw the beasts change back into humans, and how they had been stabbed, electrocuted and bloodied."What has happened?" She quietly murmured, taking a step forward and nudging a dead body near her foot.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko grinned and giggled, "Great work everybody! It's a not so good family reunion!" He picked up a dead boy and handed it to Silverskies, "Here have a present."

• Posted at:

Niko

Silverskies stared at the dead child before gently placing him down and punching Niko in his face/TV screen."MONSTER!!! You really ought to be the god of death or unfeeling wickedness." Silver snarled, before igniting her hand up with lightning and incinerating the dead bodies, carefully avoiding the people who were alive.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko flew to the ground a huge hole in his screen. His face was now glitching and he managed to stumbled up. "G-g--uess I sh-uld" He growled. "B-but I D--dn't kill an-any like Y--Yo-You did!" 

• Posted at:

Niko

Silverskies whirled around and snarled,"Because I thought they were monsters, but they weren't! And YOU aided the person who might have caused all this in their escape. Can't you just mind your own business for once and quit meddling?!" Angry tears streamed down her cheeks and she gazed at the smoking clouds that rose from the round of the village.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko winced and shut his mouth. He snapped his fingers and disappeared into the forest

• Posted at:

Niko

Mastos emerged from the forest facing two beings arguing at each other with a village smoking behind them. Mastos approached and hailed them,"Ave beings of this world, do you need celestial help?"

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Silverskies arched an eyebrow and asked,"Who are you?" Her lightning scimitars flickered back into her hands, but she really didn't feel like a fight."Can I help you with anything? Are you a deity?" Silver asked tiredly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Pepper watches the fight in horror, before turning to the villagers. "I- think some of them are just injured..." She muttered, looking around the destroyed village, her hand glowing a warm light.

• Posted at:

Cervidae

"No no, it is you who need help. I am Mastos, the God of sensible spending and no one has listened to me for the past 30 years. Now tell me, did you have insurance for your home." Mastos gestured to the burning hut behind her.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

Silverskies frowned and replied,"I don't live in a dingy hut, I live in the sky, in a palace. I am Silverskies, goddess of weather, solitude and the sky. And, of course I have insurance! Do you know how hard it is to fix solid marble that's been blasted into smithereens?" Her scimitars fizzled out and she narrowed her eyes, eyeing the destroyed village.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

A small half goat boy stood near by "You do not know of curse?" he said. It was obvious he couldn't speak all too well as he was one of few people who were still changing back into a human.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Arrow flapped up, landing silently. "Um, what happened?" She asked, eyeing the decimated village wearily.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

"A group of beasts attacked the village and we rushed into save them, but apparently they were actually humans." She quietly replied, before turning to the boy."What curse?" Sil asked, frowning slightly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

He stayed closer to a tree, wary of these other gods "Our Great God gave us this curse but its not bad curse, very useful! Except on bad days."

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

"You guys sound kinda cult-ish right now." Pepper said, not sure if she should be more confused about the boy or the insurance goddess. "What curse?"

• Posted at:

Cervidae

Mastos frowned, and said,"So you burnt down this man's house, and your insurance will cover it?" He paused,"Also I recommend cremation for the dead bodies, as it is cheaper and less space is taken to maintain a graveyard."

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Yarr

He smiled "Our God have us a gift, to send away bad people and creatures. The gift is also a curse. If we upset our God, they will use our gift to make us cause harm," the boy said.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon