Is this even a good idea tell me honestly

There are three sides (I swear it isn’t GvE.).

Hidden Side- Gifted who rebelled against the Superiors- also some Ungifted who don't support the Superiors. Lots of lycanthropes, too.

Claimed territory: some Forgotten Desert, the Untamed Jungle, some of the Sarian plains, very little of the Bumblewood forests, nothing past the Jaggeds.

Superior Side- Ungifted, original leaders of the country, trying to take kill all Gifteds and remove them from the gene pool. Few lycanthropes.

Claimed territory: All of the land pass the the Jaggeds, most of the Sarian plains, almost all of the Bumblewood forests, very little, almost no Forgotten Desert.

Rebel- Mix of Gifted and Ungifted and lycanthropes. No clear purpose, just rose to the occasion of forming as the war broke out. Can be hired by either side, no real leader.

Claimed territory: almost all of the Forgotten Desert, all of the Vampire Tundra.

Important info:

Lycanthropes, as they get older, can take on up to around 12 different animal forms, including human.

There are several different types of Gifteds: Shocks, freezes, blisters, winds, terras, lifters, seers, etc.

The Superior Side doesn't like hiring people from the Rebel Side, but prefers it over getting their hands dirty.

The Superior Side views anyone who is not “normal” as a plague. Even though some lycanthropes side with them, they also plan to remove the lycanthropy genes from the gene pool.

Most of the Rebel Side prefers to side with the Hidden Side, though they like to keep the war going.

The Hidden and Superior Sides run on a monarchy.

If you have read this far, put "Gifteds" In Other

Before the Divide (beginning of the war), Aaar (the country) was run by a monarchy.

Fourteen is the age when Gifteds develop their gifts and lycanthropes can first change into their animals.

On the night before someones fourteenth birthday, if they stay up too late, they will be Forced Out (fall asleep regardless of anything) so they can begin manifesting their Gifts and/or animals.

Holidays:

King Aaar Day- Christmas, but King Aaar instead

Sweetheart Day- Valentine's Day, but bigger. It's actually a pretty big deal and there are big festivals.

Plants Day- Earth Day, I guess.

Spring Day- beginning of Spring

Spirits Night- Halloween but smaller- no real trick or treating, but sometimes dressing up and big town feasts.

Geography:

To the north, there is a thin strip of tundra called the Vampire Tundra.

On the coast (which is on the west side of the country) is the coastline. Directly to the east of the coast is the Crystal forests.

Right next to the forests is the Jagged Range. For short, they are called the Jaggeds and the Unpassables

Types Of Gifts:

Shocks- control electricity

Terras: Control earth and/or metal

Aquas: Control water in liquid form

Steams: Control water in gas form (i.e, mist, clouds, etc.)

Freezes: Control water in solid form and can freeze things on touch

Burns: Control heat

Gravitons: Control gravity

Winds: Control wind

Tempests: Control weather

Hazes: Bend/Control sunlight

Greenies: Control plants

Animosi: Control/talk to animals

Rules:

No killing without permission.

Only 7 OCs per person

Please keep the Sides and genders balanced.

If you have read this far, instead of Gifted, put “War” in Other.

Gifteds can only have one Gift.

Lycanthropes only have one animal to start with. They gradually develop more over time.

Gifted lycanthropes are rare. If there are too many, I will start rejecting all Gifted lycanthropes.

Your character can only have one Gift unless I make an exception.

Jobs:

Hidden Side Leader: Open

Hidden Side Second-In-Command: Open
Hidden Side Generals: 10 spots, open.

Hidden Side Medics: unlimited, open

Hidden Side Warriors: unlimited open.

Superior Side Leader: Open

Superior Side Leader: Open

Superior Side Second-In-Command: Open
Superior Side Generals: 10 spots, open.

Superior Side Medics: unlimited, open

Superior Side Warriors: unlimited open.

Rebel Side Member: unlimited, open

Leader of Glass Oasis: Open

Leader of Silver Oasis: Open

Leader of Sky Oasis: Open

Form:

Name:

Side:

Gender/Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Flaws:

Fears:

Strengths:

Gifts/Animals:

Job:

Other:

If you would like to help run this FWRP, please contact me on another thread.

I will send in my forms later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

gone

Just an FYI: Lycanthropes are humans who can change into animals.

• Posted at:

gone

Also, I just realized I didn't  finish the Geography section so here it is

Geography:

To the north, there is a thin strip of tundra called the Vampire Tundra.

On the coast (which is on the west side of the country) is the coastline. Directly to the east of the coast is the Crystal forests.

Right next to the forests is the Jagged Range. For short, they are called the Jaggeds and the Unpassables

To the north east of the Jaggeds is The Bumblewood Forests. Directly underneath the forests is the Sarian Plains.

To the south east of the Jaggeds, past the plains, is the Forgotten Desert. 

Directly to the east of the Bumblewood Forest is the Untamed Jungle. 

• Posted at:

gone

Ok, since this is a little messy, I'm going to make a different thread for this. Sorry. 

• Posted at:

gone

Form:

Name: Ella Entity

Side: Not on a side yet, but people would search high and low for a person like her. (AKA she'll be on the Hidden side, but not now.)

Gender/Sexuality: She will be shipped with males only.

Appearance: Ella wears a black outfit with boots most of the time. She has black hair with a purple streak in it as well as green eyes. Holsters for her weapons, her two pistols whom she calls bite and blister, as well as ammunition for her weapons, are on a black belt. She wears a helmet with a visor that she slides down over her eyes when in combat. She always wears rollerskates on her boots that she can switch out for ice skates when the need arises.

Personality: She is a bit adventurous, low-key pretty awesome. Nobody really knows about her powers because she never reveals them. She loves throwing herself into the middle of the action. Don't know how else to describe her...she's positive most of the time, but that doesn't mean she doesn't stress out when things get hard. She loves the thrill of life.

Flaws: She sometimes uses her gift abilities and animal morphing too much. She also can't really sympathize with people and how they feel.

Fears: She hates spiders with a passion. It's a situation in which she can't think clearly.

Strengths: She likes the dark and is skilled with hand-to-hand combat. Her visor can give her night vision.

Gifts/Animals: She was gifted as a Graviton, and she was also born a lycanthrope. Imma have her morph into about five different animals, not including human form, in her lifetime, but right now, she can morph into a black jaguar.

Job: Staying alive, currently, but Imma have her be a Hidden side warrior later.

Other: War

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

up