So. after the Great War, and sometime after the second arc, A new heir to the SKYWING throne is born. Ruby now has three heirs: a younger daughter named Waterfall, A middle aged daughter named Victory, and her beloved oldest heir, Prince Cliff.Victory challenges her mother and wins. She is now Queen Victory, and has decided to send a messenger to all the other queens to start a arena in their territories. Queen Snowfall immediately builds one to replace the legendary Diamond Trial. Queen Baobab, Glory's oldest, Decides to make one for trials and games. Queen Mirage, Sunny's half sister, decides to turn the current moon festival Arena into a Arena for games, Festivals, the occasional execution, and Trials.Queen Moorhen refuses to build a arena; it would remind her subjects of Scarlet.Queen Coral Builds one for rare executions and Games and trials. 

Rules:

No being OP

Prisoners, Guards, 3 royals ( Vermillion, Waterfall and Cliff) and Visiting Tribes are open

If you read this far, put Fight in other.

Form template down below.

no killing without my permission or character's player's.

no more than three OC's 

normal RP rules

Form: 

Name:

Tribe:

Role:

Apperence:

Personality:

Other:

Spots ( specific)

if you read this far, put Arena instead of Fight in other.

Princess Waterfall ( age 4) open

Prince Cliff( age 8) open

Queen Victory(age 6+1/2) Me

General Airborne( age 13) open

have fun!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Save prisoner and guard

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Saved.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

( oops I forgot gender: it's in between role and age)

Here are my forms:

Name: Queen Victory

Tribe: Sky

Role: Queen

appearance: dark orangey-red scales with lighter scarlet underscales and underbelly.she has her black horns and claws, with dark red talons. She has light orange wing membranes and Amber eyes. She is strong yet small.

personality: she is not really as malicious as Scarlet, but a bit like her. She is fierce, yet is calm and (sometimes) wise.she is strong and a good Queen, and a great fighter, but not the best dragon.( she not really evil! Don't judge her, please)

other: Arena

Name: Quail

tribe(s): Mud/Sky

Role: a visitor, but at some point is a prisoner in one of the arenas

Apperence: mud brown over scales and a SkyWing build. Her underscales are Amber, but her underbelly and wing membranes are pale red. She had fireproof scales and Amber eyes.she has a flat snout and ruby red talons.

personality: She is kind, outwardly friendly, can be fierce uf need be.it isn't easy to make her sad, and she is smart and sometimes even cunning.

other: Arena

the Queens:(I have every right to refuse or reject a form)

Snowfall- we know her personality!-open

Baobab-slightly nervous, kind yet can be fierce-open

Coral-we know her- open

Moorhen-she is not a part of this RP

Mirage-cunning, strong, yet kind to some.

Victory-me-see above-Taken

( I will tell people when we can start RPing)

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

I call Princess Waterfall!

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Ok.Waterfall is yours.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

( Waterfall is optimistic and kind, [like sunny] and she is still getting used to seeing Victory on the throne instead of Ruby. Just some advice for her form. She also[if you want] has a slightly purple-red pattern on her neck) Queen Mirage is open, I forgot to mention that. Also, Airborne Is female, unless anyone wants them to be male.also, Ioght add on another firm later, depending on how many people join.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Form:

Name: Deathheart

Tribe: Nightwing

Role: Prisoner

Apperence: Normal nightwing appearance for a huge build, black scales, yellow eyes, and gray underscales.

Personality: Kill, kill, kill. That's all that matters to him. His first priority is that he wants a long and painful death as well as revenge to Jaggedstone because she's the reason that he is in the arena in the first place.

Other: Arena

Form: 

Name: Jaggedstone

Tribe: Skywing

Role: Guard

Apperence: Normal skywing appearance for solid build, orange eyes, red scales, and gold underscales.

Personality: Does her job and nothing else. She worries about Deathheart, however, because she knows firsthand how dangerous he can be.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Both accepted!!

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Note about the arenas:

Victory's arena is about death, sometimes just battles where the combatants both survive, but mostly death.

Snowfall's is usually a replacement for the Diamond Trial.

Mirage's is festivals, and death.

Baobab's is more trials than battles or executions.

Coral's is trials, battles and Executions.

so, in conclusion, the arenas are mostly about battles and death.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Form:

Name:Flare

Tribe:sand/ice

Role: prisoner

Appearence:A very light yellow with a lot of light blue.She has a frill on her head which ends in multiple spikes on neck to tail.She has a whip tail with razor sharp claws and teeth.She has light purple eyes. She has a large hoop earring like Whirlpool.She wears two necklaces one with a sandwing stinger on it.Another with a polar bear with a tree inside of it.A bracelet is on her front left leg.She has horn bands with a chipped horn and a scar running from her eye to her tail.

Personality:She is happy because she lives in the sand and is rather strong and an excellent fighter.Flare is kind and doesn't like hurting anything.She loves her family.

Other:Arena

• Posted at:

I am

a jedi

a hobbit

an animus

a Rainwing

a warrior

a survivor

a greencloak

I am Nat

Accepted! :)

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

( we might be able to start RPing soon, maybe after in or two more people join)

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

To start we need:

2 guards 1/2

four prisoners 2/4

a Queen 1/1

a specific character ( waiting for  Inkblot)

Plez, more people join.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Name: General Airborne

tribe: Sky

role: General/guard

Apperence: Ruby red scales. Black/gray horns, Orange underscales. Large wings, pale orange wing flaps. Yellow eyes. 

Personality: Would die for Victory, is a loyal dragon, fierce and cunning and strong. 

• Posted at:

Alt

panicked

Amare

*scream*

I forgot: Airborne is female

name: Reedfire

tribe: Sky/mud

role: will be a prisoner

apperence: brownish over scales, red/orange unferscales. Pale red underbelly. Flat head, yelow-Amber eyes.

perdonality: just like clay,( not related) just minus the constant hunger and Reedfire is a bit more cunning.

other: arena

• Posted at:

Alt

panicked

Amare

*scream*

( accepted, and it would be great if Quail and Reedfire could be sibs! Also, I think we can start RPing now!!)

Victory was sitting patiently in her large royal balcony, waiting for the arena to fill up. It was twice as big as the origanal, with five other royal boxes and five smaller ones up above. Victory watched as SeaWings and SkyWings and SandWings and NightWings filled the seats. Across the way, a pale golden dragon sat, in a balcony with an onyx stone embedded in the top. She gave Queen Mirage a nod, and the SandWing queen nodded back. A slightly nervous looking RainWing landed in the box with the Opal and the Black topazes glittering above. Queen Baobab looked nervous, and Victory narrowed her eyes. She stood up, Eyeing the crowd, and the various Dragons all fell silent. " Welcome to the first All-Tribe Welcome Arena!" She called out. The dragons cheered, and she waited for them to fall silent. " The First battle, naturally, is a battle to the death, between two treasonous dragons. It's The well-known SandWing assassin, Desert, against the IceWing runaway, Fridgid!!" As the dragons were pulled out, Victory saw Snowfall land in the cold balcony with the Diamond embedded in the top. The IceWibg queen narrowed her eyes, but said nothing. Victory watched, and Frigid finally won. As dragons cheered, she flicked her tail at one of the guards to send out the next combatants. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Yes!

Reedfire watched, flicking his tail in nervousness. This was bad. The Arena of Death, as some called it, was the worst of The Arenas. He wished her could be back in the mud kingdom, but he had to be here for his sister, Quail.that did'nt mean he had to like it.

• Posted at:

Alt

panicked

Amare

*scream*

Poke

• Posted at:

Alt

panicked

Amare

*scream*

Bump!

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Name: Rusty

Tribe: skywing

role: guard

appearance: Rusty has scarlet scales with vivid amber eyes, her underbelly is a bright orange

personality: Rusty is always on guard but feels sad for the prisoners, she hates the skywing queen and how she does things, the only thing that stops her from attacking queen victory is what happened to her sister, ember, she likes cheering up prisoners but doesn’t let victory see, she is kind to prisoners and warm to the dragons who don’t like fighting, she knows Ember wants her to kill queen victory, and is planning when to tell her sister that she won’t kill victory

Other: PoV

name: Ember

tribe: skywing

role: prisoner

appearance: ember has bright scarlet scales and dark amber eyes, her underbelly is a dark crimson

personality: Ember believes Rusty will battle and kill Queen victory, she’s dark to the queen and always gives queen victory dark glances but is loyal and kind to the prisoners who don’t like fighting, and is deciding how she is going to make a group of prisoners who don’t like fighting

other: PoV

Don’t ask why i’m Doing this 

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

black eye

flame, mid, iced, puddle, seaweed, fern, rusty, falconvine, apricot, twig, tropical, ember

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Rusty and ember are female

• Posted at:

black eye

flame, mid, iced, puddle, seaweed, fern, rusty, falconvine, apricot, twig, tropical, ember

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Accepted, and people can start RPing now.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Rusty sat beside Queen victory. (Rusty might see good in queen victory later) Rusty looked at the prisoners below her. I should check on Ember later. After Ember, i’ll check on all the other prisoners. She thought

Ember looked back up at her sister. WHEN WILL YOU KILL VICTORY?! Ember thought angrily.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Actually, give Waterfall to someone else.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Ok

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

When the first few battles were over, Victory turned towards a guard ( one of the ones NOT taken), and said, " bring out the feast." The dragons in the stands started talking in murmurs, and Victory heard, " That IceWing nailed that SandWing" " do you hear that there's a feast?" "Wonder what those guards are doing.." "Queen Coral actually came, what a surprise" and others. The few SKYWing guards were pulling out long wooden banquet tables and carts of food and small round tables. A few minutes later, and the arena was cleaned up and full of food. Victory stepped out onto the small, outwardly part of the balcony. The Arena fell silent. " The Great Feast will now begin!" She called out, then flew down to the head of the largest table. As she landed, she saw a flash of brown, and a spear plunged towards her.. 

Quail saw brown, And a spear flew towards the SkyWing queen.Victory whirled around,and the spear clunked down next to her. Her face went furious, and she yelled at the guards, " Bring me all the MudWings, NOW!" The Guards flew up, and one went straight for Quail and Reedfire.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

“Queen Victory, are you sure of bringing the mudwings here?” Rusty asked, watching the mudwings. She frowned.

Ember watched.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

"Yes!" She snarled at Rusty. " it was a MudWing that threw that spear! I saw it!I do not tolerate Assassins!" She glared at the five MudWings spread out among the stands. One of them tried to kill her. 

Quail was terrified.she leaned closer to Reedfire.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Poke

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Rusty nodded. “Very well.” Rusty said.

• Posted at:

black eye

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof