Bengal was in the humanoid form of a woman in her 20’s. She had pale blue antlers on top of her head, white cat ears, white dragon winsgs wing turquoise stripes, and a white, fluffy dragon tail with turquoise stripes and four spikes at the end((Like an IceWing tail)). Her hair was in the usual braid. She wore a beautiful blue dress of overlapping sequins that was in different shades of blue, looking iridescent. It went down to the floor and had half sleeves. She wore black flats and black liquid eyeliner styled in cat eyes. Her nails were painted white fading to blue, and her antlers were hung with strings of teardrop gems of every color. She was adorned in silver and sapphire jewelry.

Bengal waved to you with a smile. “Happy Aika Jolloin Pilvet Jäädyvät!” ((In case you don’t know, that’s Forengard’s winter holiday dedicated to the cold/winter/ice/snow/etc.-related deities.))

Her cavernous home was decorated with evergreens hung with ornaments made of ice and bone, and mistletoe hung from some stalactites. There was a buffet table of lots of kinds of foods, and in Bengal’s hands was a glass orb with an intricate seal of ice on it. Within the orb was a gentle fall of snow. Bengal grinned and then smashed the orb on the ground, and it began to snow in the cavern. Fluffy, gentle flakes fell from seemingly nowhere.

((*secretly hoping Xavier will appear*))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

(Wave is being shipped with Phoebe.)

Wave slipped in, not at all shivering. His little sister came in as well. But she was freezing.

“B-Bengal, do you think I can have a jacket, or something?” Exclouct asked.

“Bengal, please, she can't see.” Wave said

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

Torin stepped inside, shifting into his humanoid form. The deity had a pair of deer antlers on his head, and his legs were those of a stag. He wore long-sleeved brown robes that complemented his eyes and his chocolate-brown skin, clutching his staff in one hand. Torin's hair was slightly neater than usual.

The god dipped his head to Bengal, surveyed the decorations around her home for a moment, then went to the buffet table to find something to eat.

• Posted at:

hazel

any pronouns - literal band trash - *kazoo noises*

#rememberhurricane

homethread: /333240

“no, it’s much better to face these kinds of things

with a sense of poise and rationality”

- i write sins not tragedies (p!atd)

Jaqueline, and Xavier walk into the party. 

Xavier was wearing a white suit with a turquoise dress shirt. His tie was white. Jaqueline was wearing a Navy blue glittery dress that had to cut on the side and was wearing velvet black stilettos. 

"Wow, this place looks ¡Fantástico!" exclaimed Xavier, nudging Jaqueline with his arm. She rolled her eyes, and quietly looked around. ((She's looking for Bellator!! >;))) "Hey, look there's Bengal, Why don't we go and greet her." She said, shoving him in the direction of the Deity. "What about you?" he asked, Confused. "Don't worry, I'll catch up!"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Marx stepped into the cavern rather dramatically, seeming even more sparkly than ever...probably because she was covered in frost.

"Well, this is absolutely miserable. Someone set me on fire or something."

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan

can you make peace between the sun and moon?

Mythica glides in on a clump of fog. She looks about 20, and  is wearing a silver dress with a black cape, though today the cape has claw marks on it. She was had silver eye shadow on, and is wearing a crown of ivy. Mythica’s hair was slightly messy, and she had small griffin cub shaped earrings on. “I had to break up a fight between a griffin and a dragon. Remind me never to do that again. Anyways, happy Aika Jolloin Pilvet Jäädyvät to you, too!” She said happily, waving at everyone.

• Posted at:

Pineapple

She/Her

Joined November 28th 2017

Proud Christian

Your words were like cotton candy

sugary sweet, but mostly air

--------- -

Phoebe trailed after them wear a long red velvet halter back dress lined with cream colored fur. She looked around hopefully until her eyes landed on Wave and his sister. She walked up to them and gave them a smile. "Maybe I Can be of assistance." She made a floating fireball and gave it to Enclouct and Wave. It stayed on their shoulders and radiated heat.

Xavier shook his head and walked up to Bengal from behind. "You look as Beautiful as ever" He said, appearing behind her with a dashing smile. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Snowfox entered the party, smiling round at everyone. She breathed in the cold air happily; she loved the cold, especially being the goddess of frost.

Alexia followed, looking excited.

Tirigan sighed as she followed Snowfox and Alexia, wondering if she could get away with slipping away before Snowfox noticed.

• Posted at:

Snowfox

This candy-coated heart of darkness...

Cleverfighting appeared in the form of a fifteen year old. She had leopard moth wings today and her fluffy coat was a lighter color. She was wearing a plain dark gray dress. "Hallo!" She said, grinning and waving.

Schisto was also there, wearing a dark green tuxedo instead of his usual clothes. He looked sleepy.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

Bixy came in, dressed with a short and really sparkly pink dress. She, as always, had tons of jewelry on her, but this time it was composed mainly of sapphires. She looked as always, a young neko woman in her 20s. Her brown hair was done into a complex braided bun with lots of diamond hairclips.

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

'Cuz I'm bored I'll tell a story.

You'll laugh I guarantee.

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

High tempo and rhythm flies.

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

Sure enough, Bellator was in the corner cleaning his pistol. He was wearing a blood red tuxedo, and rubies were embedded into the scales on his wings. He wore his dog tag necklace. The Demigod looked up at Jacqueline, but didn’t stop her.

”Sorry!” Bengal cried, pulling some coats out of nowhere and handing them to Wave and Exclouct. Suddenly, Xavier appeared behind her and she jumped, blushing. “U-uh... th-thanks...” she stuttered, tripping over her words and forgetting to put up her Tsundere facade.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Thunderstorm walked into the party. She’s wearing a a dark blue blouse with black leggings and black boots. She nods in greeting to Bengal, before trying to find something to eat.

Trench walked into the party after Thunderstorm. He’s wearing a black bow-tie and silver bracelets. He looked back at the entrance. “Ride?”

Russel hesitantly walks in. He’s wearing a black tux, a red tie, jeans, and black dress shoes. His wings are folded tightly against his back. He looks at everything nervously. “Um... Trench? I-I don’t know about this... I feel like my tie is strangling me.”

Trench sighs. “You’ll be fine. It’s only just a tie and a party. You’ve been through worse.”

”Yeah...“ Russel mumbles as his eyes focused on the buffet. He took some bread from it.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Marx walked over to Bellator.  "So you're here."

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

Jaqueline walked over to Bellator. "So you dress up just to clean your pistol?" She added sarcastically. "Shouldn't you be greeting the guest like your mother? This technically your Welcome back ceremony and you should be, i don't know, Socializin?" She crossed her arms and looked gave him an suggestive look.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Torin surveyed Marx from a corner of the cavern, wondering if she'd brought anything gruesome to liven up the party with -- it was getting rather boring. 

• Posted at:

hazel

any pronouns - literal band trash - *kazoo noises*

#rememberhurricane

homethread: /333240

“no, it’s much better to face these kinds of things

with a sense of poise and rationality”

- i write sins not tragedies (p!atd)

Arrow walks in along with Amore and Saleh. Arrow's dressed in a beautiful, long white dress adorned with an ebony black sash, and decorated with blood red rubies on the neck and waist. Light blue fur goes around her neck and gloves. She's in black wire sandals and light blue mascara.  Her copper red hair is pulled into a elaborate bun and she has a white tiara with a Ruby in the middle on.

Amore is wearing her dark crimson dress decorated with dizzying black spirals. Her long brown, pink, and red hair is worn down. And muticolored feathered earrings and headress decorates her. Amore also wears high black heeled boots, and a black choker lined with turquise delicately lays around her neck. Like always her painted daggers are sheathed at her hips.

Saleh, is suprisingly formal. His neck length red hair is slicked and pulled  into a ponytail. He'wearing a dark blue top, (with sleeves), black slacks like pants, boots, and his short green cape, like usual. He seems bored, and keeps nudging Amore who ingnores him.

• Posted at:

~Nightclapse~

also known as Arrow

She/her

:Christian:

werewolf

Goddess of canines, trickery, and the night

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

Bellator looked down and was silent.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Wave handed a coat to Exclouct. “Thanks Phoebe, Thanks Bengal.” Wave blushed hard when he stared at Phoebe. He was wearing his normal attire, he had his blue shirt, sapphires studded his large wing membranes. He didn’t even bother to put on a coat, he was warm enough.

Exclouct put on the coat. She was wearing a long completely sapphire studded dress, her grey eyes glowed next to the fire. “Thanks, both of you.” Exclouct said, grabbing her brother’s hand. “Take me to a chair, please?” She asked Wave, as he guided her to a chair at the table.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

(are there any guys here who Bixy can have fun with)

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

Xenon and Enten show up. Xenon is slightly less covered in soot and wearing a tunic not covered in scorch marks, but he still has his goggles pushed on his forehead. 

Enten, however, is polished and no longer slightly squeaky. He wears a red-orange tunic, and carries a spear on his back. His wings also seem slightly less pointy than normal.

They choose a spot by the wall and hover there, looking nervous. 

“Can’t believe I let Anty convince us to do this,” Enten mutters, tugging at the neck of his tunic. 

“Same here,” Xenon says, focusing on a glass of water. He freezes it, then boils it, then freezes it again, and continues to do so. 

• Posted at:

Xenon

indefinite hiatus, standby

Bixy approached Xenon with a glass full of soda (?) in her hand. "Hello! I don't believe we've properly introduced ourselves before? I'm Bixbite, the goddess of Nekos, gems, and harmony. Nice goggles by the way!"

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

" Oh come on, don't tell  me the big bad Assassin get offended easily." She said leaning over to look at his face. "I didn't drag Xavier all the way here just to see you sulk." She muttered, only for him to hear. 

"Bengal, You outdid yourself with this party." Complimented Xavier. "Would this also be considered the welcome back party for you son? right?" He asked, looking down at her. "Where is this son of yours Anyways?"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

“Uh, thanks,” Xenon said. “I”m Xenon, god of science, humour, and—“he glanced at his hand. “Calzones? No no no, freedom. Not calzones.” He shook his head. Enten facepalmed kn the background. “Um, I think I remember you — you’re the one with the diamond tears, right?”

• Posted at:

Xenon

indefinite hiatus, standby

Basilisk stalked into the cavern in her human form, the egyptian looking Goddess wearing a coat of some reddish fluffy material over her usual attire to keep warm. The Snake Deity was shivering, the coat not being very helpful to the cold-blooded Goddess

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

”H-he’s over there, with Jacqueline and-“ Bengal did a double-take. “Marx,” she growled softly to herself, stalking over.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Grif, being a God without a human form, was not there. For now. 

• Posted at:

We’re taking over the world

Grif

Assigned Korekiyo Kin 

SHSL Insomiac  

Relatable Duo 

A little victimless crime

I'll be corrupting your mind

(*A Smol tv head appears!)

Niko floated into the party with mistletoe taped to his antenna. He looked around, not knowing anyone he floated to a corner and watched silently.

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

"Uh.. yes. Um... I like science even though we gods go against every law of it." Bixbite chuckled and her jewelry jingled.

(eh Xenon I know Spanish...)

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

Caedem Occido, Grif's only demigod has appeared at the party, however.

• Posted at:

We’re taking over the world

Grif

Assigned Korekiyo Kin 

SHSL Insomiac  

Relatable Duo 

A little victimless crime

I'll be corrupting your mind

Pepper flew in, before landing and changing into a human wearing a thick, fluffy cape that looked like it was made from feathers. She was wearing a silver dress underneath it, and her hair was in a braid down her back.

• Posted at:

Pepper

Hey

You're a beautiful person

Love yourself

NOW

Marx was too busy staring dramatically at Bellator to notice Bengal until she was closer. She turned slowly and took a step back from the other goddess. "Ah, hello, Bengal."

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

Peregrine walked in, still in her normal dragon shape, but her scales were shinier than usual and she wore a black satin bowtie. 

Itha followed Peregrine in, also looking shinier than normal, wearing a white satin bowtie. She headed across the room to the buffet table.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#RememberHurricane

#CloneWarsSaved

"Broken heartstrings bled the blues,

and we tried to empty ourselves so we'd feel nothing.

Don't tell me that hurts less than a broken bone."

- Shane Koyczan

"Oh okay, we're going over here." Said Xavier, following Bengal towards the group. 

Jaqueline Went to get a drink and came back to see Xavier Tailing Bengal and Bengal looking like she was about to murder Marx, who was talking to Bellator. "Now that's something new." She muttered to herself while walking towards the group, her stilettos clicking on the floor.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Basilisk glanced at Bengal, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall with a frown as she found the other goddess busy

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

”Get away from my son,” Bengal growled at Marx.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

"Why should I? I'm only catching up."

//alt title for this thread: marx's screen might get a fist through it//

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

Wave let go of Exclouct’s hand. And walked over to Bengal, between her and Marx. “Geez, this is a party, my little sister is here, if you start fighting, then my mom will come and step on you both, shouting; ‘off with their heads!’ Trust me.” Wave said, “Marx, you had no right to take her son, and lie to him, apologize, Bengal, please don’t fight, Marx has a right to be here, so you apologize, too.” Wave demanded still standing between them, unafraid. “Phoebe, can you watch Exclouct for me?”

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

"Oooh, noooo. How terrible. Your incredibly terrifying mother might come here and threaten to remove my head from my body. Whatever shall I do. I am doomed."

Marx pulls her head down from where it's floating and pats it gently.

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

Bengal frowned. “Goddess of Revenge. I’m doing my job,” she hissed before turning her glare back onto Marx.

Bellator frowned at Wave. “I would prefer your mother to not attempt to kill my mothers,” he said.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Wings is shipping herself with Xavier.

Wings walked into the party.  I hope Xavier shows up.  Ack, what am I saying, of course I DON'T want him to show up.  Oh dear, is that him.  Her heart skipped a beat.  He's so ... GAAAAH!  He's so annoying, that's what.  As she was edging over to someplace he couldn't see her, she felt her identity shift.  Oh no.  Not here!  Not now!!  Too late.  Her gender had officially changed.  By the stars, being gender fluid is NOT HELPFUL sometimes.  NOT HELPFUL IN THE LEAST!  How's Xavier going to like me if I'm a boy?  What am I saying?  Who cares if he likes me or not?  I certainly don't.  I think.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

1 , , 3 ... 10 , 11 , 12