Niko glanced around the room and saw Marx. He was a bit surprised that someone else has a TV for a head and hovered over, "Howdy!" He said to Marx. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

There was a cold breeze and a moment Silverskies hurried in, draped in a dark silver cloak that hid her outfit and face."Hello Bengal! Lovely party you have going on and I'm so sorry if I'm late." She greeted, smiling brightly. When she noticed Xavier out of the corner of her eye, she refused to knowledge that her heart had started to race and her cheeks had heated up. The weather goddess pulled farther into the shadows of her cloak and stood by Wave, saying calmly,"Let's not get too violent at a party. We all know that Marx was being awful when she stole Bellator and should be out of his life, but we don't need to decapitate her. Her head literally hovers above her neck." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

"Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never seen them dancing on a windy day.~Shira Tamir

Marx gave Bengal and the others a furious glare before turning to Niko.

"Oooh, hello! I like your head!" She put her own head back where it had been before. "It kinda looks like mine. I don't believe we've met before, though. What are you the deity of?"

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan | capriborn  

im still waiting for the world to end

Niko grinned, "Right back at ya. I'm Niko, God of Mischief." He gave a little bow.

• Posted at:

Niko

Silverskies glanced at Niko with an unamused expression and remarked,"Yes, a very annoying God of mischief with is a thorn in my side. He cursed my bird, who's still recovering from flying into a tree trunk at high speeds!" She glowered at him, before averting her eyes and staring at the ceiling with her hands clenched into fists at her sides.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never seen them dancing on a windy day.~Shira Tamir

"Oh dear, that was the birds fault. He decided to mess with me so I gave him what he deserved." He gave a sly grin.

• Posted at:

Niko

For a second, Silverskies looked like she was going attack the god, but finally she just shot his a death look and then ignored him."Bengal, where's the food?" She asked, scanning the room for the buffet.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko snickered and turned back to Marx.

• Posted at:

Niko

Caedem Occido drifted around the entrance, his thin armour somehow blending in with the snow.  

• Posted at:

I guess I'm guilty

Grif

He/Him

Relatable Duo 

assigned kork kin 

miu stan

I'll admit it, I did it

Lykaina pranced into the room, somewhat fashionably late. Her white curly hair was braided on one side of her head and lead into a ponytail. The goddess was wearing a very floaty and ruffle-ly pale green dress. “HEL-LO!“ She yelled, somehow throwing confetti everywhere. “SOMEONE PLEASE LOVE ME!” Lykaina wasn’t the most romantic goddess at the best of times.

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i get attached to things

Phoebe nodded and took Wave's sister by the hand and led Her to a table, where she also sat down to chat. "Sooo, what's it like? being you?" She asked, propping her chin on her hand.

Jaqueline walked over to the bickering group and slowly and quietly spoke to Bellator's thoughts. Why don't you move out of the crossfire, I have a feeling things are going to get messy and you wouldn't want to ruin that suit would you? or your clean pistol? She thought, catching his attention and beckoning him over.

Xavier watched as the two deities argued. He noticed Silver-Skies walk in and Wings as well. He turned his head to look for them and saw Silver trying to stop the fight and wings...Wait where did Wings go? He pulled away from the group, taking a glass of champagne and proceeded to walk around the room, looking for Wings. Hmmm, where did she go? he thought. 

Not able to find her Xavier went back to the group and tapped Silver on her shoulder. "Good evening beautiful." he whispered in her ear.

((oh ma glob, he is so hot.))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Spring walked nervously into the party. “Sorry I’m late.” She apologized. “Crow problems.”

She was wearing a light blue dress, with green patterns on the bottom. 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

"Ah, hello Spring. You've shown up just in time. Bengal and Marx are arguing in the corner. It's getting interesting." Peregrine nodded at the other goddess. She had heard everything Marx and Bengal were saying, and was kind of enjoying it. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#CloneWarsSaved

Rise from the shadows

Make a fist of the pain.

Rise from your grief

Before it grows into your bane.

Climb from the prison

That you've built in your soul.

When the night has arisen,

Then your legend will be whole.

”Well, my life is hard, so far my dad has been gone for over a year, second of all I can’t see anything, only darkness,

it feels empty, third of all, I feel lonely, fourth of all, I had to develop my other senses, like touch, hearing, and smelling.” Exclouct said. “My smelling is bad, but my sight, I can’t even see.” She felt for Phoebe's arm. Taking her staff and feeling for the gem that usually hanged on top. “Where is the diamond!?” She asked frantically, feeling the floor to see if it had fallen off her staff on the floor. “Where is it?!”

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

Saleh walked over to Exclout, "um, hi. I could help you find it if you wanted." He said quietly to her.

Arrow smiled, flared her wings, then silently glided over to Bengal. "Great party". She said gently landing beside her. She adjusted the tiara on her head which had tilted over her face when she flew.

Amore grinned, shifting into a feathered serpent and slithered beneath the guests feet. She popped back into human form next to Niko and Marx. "Hey". She said with a smirk.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

"Huh, so not only are you the deity of some wonderful things, you've also made Silverskies mad already? Hmm, I think I like you already."

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

”That would be lovely.” Exclouct said. “By the way Deity, Demigod, or deity’s helper, and boy or girl?” She asked.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Phoebe got up from her seat and started scanning the floor for the gem. "What type of gem is it? Wait, how big is it? and what shape is it?" she asked, turning back to Exclouct. "Also, thats Saleh, I think he is Arrows son." she informed her.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

The male slid into a chair, legs crossed. He was watching.

• Posted at:

I guess I'm guilty

Grif

He/Him

Relatable Duo 

assigned kork kin 

miu stan

I'll admit it, I did it

"Ive heard you've made bengal mad as well, we would make great partners in crime." 

• Posted at:

Niko

”Mother said it was a completely clear diamond, it radiates the power of light so bright, that no one can see behind it, it is about as big as my head, my staff is large so it had to be that size.” Exclouct said.

”What’s going on?” Wave asked, walking up to them.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

"Yup" he said bending over, scanning the floor. "Arrow's demigod son of awesomeness!" He said grinning.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Bellator nodded silently.

Bengal gave a final glare to Marx and glanced at Bellator. [He seems to be doing alright with Jacqueline...] she thought. She had no idea how to be a parent.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

"Excle lost the gem from on her staff." Explained Phoebe, turning towards Wave. She bit back a sigh of relief when she saw him walk up to them.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

"You can repeat that statement, Bengal." The demigod softly spoke, shaking his head and his thick mane of black hair. "You are unable to effectively provide yourself as a parenting device."  

• Posted at:

I guess I'm guilty

Grif

He/Him

Relatable Duo 

assigned kork kin 

miu stan

I'll admit it, I did it

”That’s bad... ok, you check here, I'll ask Bengal if she saw it.” Wave said, “and see if Xavier stole it, he would love to look at it for hours!” He growled. Then went up to Bengal. “Bengal, have you seen Exclouct’s gem?” He asked.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Curious, Arrow flitted over to where Saleh was stopped over. "What's going on?"

"Exclout lost her gem, mind seeing if Xavier has it?" He said without looking up.

Arrow nodded then flew over Xavier. "You haven't seen Exclout's gem have you?" She asked him raising her eyebrow.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Basilisk sighed and turned to leave, waiting for someone to talk to wasn't worth the cold

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Amore shifted back into a feathered serpent and slithered next to Basilisk's foot. "Hi, name's Amore". She hissed to her.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Basilisk's reptilian eyes flickered with life and she leaned down to be closer to Amore "Hello there feathered one. What brings you to this party? Personally it's too cold for my tastes, but one of my friends is a deity this holiday celebrates."

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Xavier drank the rest of his champagne before answering Arrow's question. "Hmm, I don't think so. Here let me check." Xavier pulled out a bag and emptied it, revealing a bunch of stolen items. "I don't see any gems, Oh! this is where it was." Xavier bent down and picked up the matching handkerchief that was supposed tl go with his suit. " Mind if I help you look for it?" He offered, cleaning up the mess.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Is there any male I can ship Mythica with?

• Posted at:

Prim

She/Her

Joined November 28th 2017

#FreeGru2k18

"If you fall, I'll be there."- Floor

-----  -- -

"Agreed, but my mother insisted my appearance here" she said flicking her tongue out.

Arrow glared at him, "yes you can help". She said with an eye roll. She flared her wings and glided over the room, scanning below her.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Torin stood in a corner, wanting to make conversation with someone, but not exactly knowing how.

• Posted at:

h a z e l

she/her // band trash // here and queer ]

homethread: /333240 ]

everyone should be respected regardless of gender, orientation, race, or religion! ]

Marx nodded. "Yes, we really would make wonderful partners, wouldn't we? And speaking of criiime...I bet that girl with the missing gem isn't the only one who brought valuables with her."

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

Wave waited for an answer. 

Exclouct kept looking for the diamond.

Maori came into the building, not shivering at all. She was wearing her normal armor, except it was polished, the sword she had draped out of her hand, the tip was sharpened deeply, making the sword look twice as dangerous. Maori's full iron armor looked kinda shiny. “Hey there, name’s Capsular, but call me Maori.” She called, walking up to Arrow and Xavier. “What’s wrong?” She asked, her blue cape dragging down, but not to the ground. She lifted her long sword easily, she was about 2 feet taller then Xavier.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Wings composed himself, shortening his hair, changing his dress to a shirt and leggings.  Please, please let this be enough.  Please please please don't let Xavier notice me.  Noticing the commotion, he slipped out and asked someone (this can be anyone) what was going on.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

Torin shrugged in reply to Wings' question. "No idea. I've been standing here for literally the entire time with no one to talk to, which is usually what happens when I go to any social gathering. Bengal is looking pretty ticked off with Marx, though -- something about her long-lost son, I think?"

• Posted at:

h a z e l

she/her // band trash // here and queer ]

homethread: /333240 ]

everyone should be respected regardless of gender, orientation, race, or religion! ]

Wings smiled.  "Hey, you're another deity of the mountains, right?"

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

Niko chuckled, "I say we steal as much as we can."

• Posted at:

Niko