Silverskies saw Bengal moving towards Xavier and felt a pang of jealous and sudden possessiveness. What on Forengard is wrong with you?! Bengal is a friend of your's, and you don't care if he likes you or not!! She though, making her features did not betray a single emotion.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"don't go crazy, am crazy! I just go normal from time to time!

(Rip Niko 2017-2017)

Niko hit the wall and fell to the floor before turning back to his usual form. He clutched his head. "Well thanks for letting me bite you, now you have bad luck." He got up and half snickered half coughed.

(Again it only last about 15 minutes cause Niko is to lazy to make it last any longer)

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Silverskies noticed Bengal moving towards Xavier and was shocked when she felt a pang of jealousy and possessiveness. What's wrong with you?! You don't care if Xavier doesn't like you, because you don't have a crush on him. She internally yelled at herself, making sure her features didn't show any emotion at all.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Spring stood in a corner, too awkward to start a conversation. 

(Any female willing to be shipped with her)

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Silverskies looked at her bloodied finger and then screamed with outrage. She lunged at Niko with her hands crackling with electricity and sent three bolts of blue-white lightning at his head, before tripping on one of the cat's tails and falling onto the wall, face-first. When she stumbled up, her nose was bleeding and her eyes were sparks of rage."I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Silver shrieked, before summoning her twin lightning scimitars and throwing one at Niko, followed by s few blasts of powerful wind. Unfortunately, because of the bad luck curse, she missed and to her horror, the fake bounced off the ice wall and back into her, causing Silverskies to fall backwards into Xavier.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Sorry about the double posts!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Ah, so that's why Silverskies is mad at Niko.  Wings thought.  Xavier ... uh, self?  Now would be a great time to be female again!  Please!  Please, please, please!  No such luck.  His gender was decidedly male for the time being.  Okay, think.  You can't go over there without there being a chance of him recognizing you.  But Silverskies is hurt and there's a fight going on.  I have to stop it.  Wings raced in between Silverskies and Niko, ignoring his racing heart when Xavier was near.  "Calm down, guys.  This is a party.  It's supposed to be peaceful.  Maybe have at each other someplace and time later?" he pleaded.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

Niko tried to hold back his laughter but failed and burst out laughing. "Your 'future boyfriend' is holding you, you should be thanking me!~" He said between giggles.

• Posted at:

Niko

Nevermore walks into the room & quickly makes her way to the corner,wanting to be out of the way if a fight broke out."Why am even I here?"She mumbles.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

((hahaha you get to see a bit of Yandere!Bengal now))

Bengalhissed under her breath and clenched her fists, tail fur standing on end. Images of blood flashed through her head. [No, Silverskies is my friend!] she scolded herself, then remembered that Jacqueline could read minds and listed off just about every swear in the book to scold herself again, then continued to apologize profusely, and... you get it.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Wings felt a burst of anger at Niko.  Just who does he think he is?  Xavier is NOT Silverskies future, past OR present boyfriend ... I hope.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

Bengal glared at Niko. [Why am I jealous though? I-it’s not like I like Xavier or anything!]

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Spring blinked at Nevermore. “Uh, hi.” She said awkwardly, shuffling her feet.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

"Hi.I don't think I've met you before.I'm Nevermore,who are you?"She said,then comprehending the awkwardness of what she just said.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

"It's not a party if it's peaceful. What kinda of boring excuse for a party doesn't have people at each other's throats? And I mean that in several different ways."

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan

can you make peace between the sun and moon?

Ugh, too many posts Rip me.

Xavier propped Silver-Skies's up, Ignoring the fact that Niko seems to be harassing them about 'Relationships' "Okay, that's enough. This is a party, not april fools day." He said to niko and Marx. "And fools like you shouldn't be here if your willing to cause this much chaos." He said, picking the two up with one hand each, holding them by their collars. "Now I suggest you apologize or else things are going to get a lot more gory" Xavier threatened darkly.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Marx's head turned around to face Xavier. "Some more gore would be lovely, actually," she said. "In fact, why don't you slice yourself open or something? Or I could do it for you, if you don't put me down."

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

”I’m Spring! Nice to meet you.” She did an odd, awkward smile. “I’m, uh, the goddess of rain, mornings, and creativity.” 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Niko didn't seem bother, "Want me to curse you too?" He threatened right back. "Also, I'm not made out of flesh or blood so things can't get Gory." Niko mocked

• Posted at:

Niko

Xzvier smiled a mischievous smile before walking to the exit of the place, opening the door and dropping the partners in crime outside in the snow. "There, now you can be partners in snow." He said before shutting the door.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Niko snarled at Xavier, "I'm gonna curse everyone you know and love."

• Posted at:

Niko

Thunderstorm was still creating bolts of electricity with boredom. She glanced up at the chaos unfolding. Crushes are the worst.

Trench frowned at the chaos. He turned to Russel. “Want to get out of here and relax at your place?”

Russel nodded. “Definitely.”

The two of them walked out of the party, and flew back to the Electriavian Archipelago, where there was peace and quiet.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

"I'm the goddess of coup-de-graces,cheating death,& manipulation.And here I am,standing next to a goddess of good stuff,at a party with other deities of presumably good stuff.I feel quite out of place,if I'm being honest."She said,then realized she'd gone on a quick tangent."Sorry about that."She said,staring at the ground.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

This is getting SPICY!

That's when it happened. Silverskies collapsed to the ice floor, lightning crackling around her and gales of wind howling around her, faster and faster. Her eyes were the complete blue-white of lightning and her hands were clenched into fists as she tried not to lash out at Niko."I-I need to g-go," she stammered, staggering to her feet as bolts of lightning started to build up around her hands and little jets of wind whipped her dark silver cloak off, revealing her opulent evening outfit underneath. The weather goddess half-staggered, half-ran towards the doors, last Xavier and out into the cold snow outside. Silver fell to her knees, as her vision was blurred and a dull ringing rung in her ears. No, I can't break down now. Stasis in her fingertips and head. You're flying through peaceful blue skies, Wind Weaver is laughing, Nimbus is gliding on warm air currents. Stasis, stasis, stasis. Silverskies though, trying to calm the storm that was brewing inside her. But it didn't help and the dull ache in her chest turned into blazing agony."Niko, get away from me! Go!" She shrieked, frantically crawling away from the ice palace with all the deities and the mischief god in the snow. She only made it a few meters before she collapsed, laying limp. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

And no, GGaD! Silverskies isn't going corrupted, she just has these chaotic, painful power surges when she gets really emotional or super stressed. It usually involves lightning, storms and leave her super weak and vulnerable, but fortunately, are very rare. But thanks to her misfortune curse, this is the tipping point. :|

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”Have fun dealing with the bears,” Bengal spat at Marx and Niko before turning to stare at Xavier.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Fossil wandered over tworeds one of the gods/godess(Thunderstorm) “Ellllo! I’m Fossil one of the newer godess, I’m the goddess of Skeletons/bones, Reptiles, And Ghosts” she smiled and put a hand out for them to shake.

• Posted at:

Øł

Spaced Out

October

In the cold light of day, were a flame in the wind

Every face along the boulevard is a dreamer just like you

Dec 15 2015

"Oh. Oh dear." Marx took a step toward Silverskies, and then 3 steps back. "I'd realllllly love to zap her or something, but it's so dreadfully cold out here and I'd really rather go inside..."

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

Niko hovered over Silverskies body before feeling... Guilty. He hated the feeling and frowned. He stepped on to the snow and grabbed Silverskies limp body. Niko disappeared and reappeared at Her palace. He looked around and sat her down on the floor before disappearing back to where Marx was.

• Posted at:

Niko

Silverskies finally couldn't take it anymore and let her magic be unleashed. Lightning crackled over her skin and wind whipped around her like a mini tornado, before it all stopped for a second. She was as still as stone for a few moments, before her eyes flew open wide, pure blue-white, and then a single jagged bolt of lightning split the sky, crashing down towards her and leaving her screaming in pain. A blinding light flashed and a few moments later, there was a giant smoking crater with Silver laying in the middle of it, breathing heavily and her skin coveted in a fine layer of ash."Sure has been a while since I was hot with my own lightning." She muttered, just being still as pain swallowed her.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(oH sHO- NIKO GET OUT OF THERE)

• Posted at:

Niko

(YES NIKO, RUN! SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU CAN!!!)

Silverskies then realized she was in the entry hall of her palace and looked around in confusement, muttering,"How did I get here? And wow, this is going-" She trailed off by her coughing up blood and falling back into the ground, literally unable to move. Then, footsteps came running down the hall and Wind Weaver appeared, followed by a icy northern wind nymph and a black nymph with lightning crackling on her skin, a lightning nymph.

Wind Weaver's eyes widened at the destruction around her and she exclaimed,"Silverskies!" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”Oh, wow!” Lykaina exclaimed, appearing behind a pile of plates. She had not been focusing on the battle because she was stealing food and had only just noticed the destruction.

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i get attached to things

Winter party XD 

IM JUST HERE FOR TURTLEJOU! *will completely get Turtlejou in this party*

• Posted at:

((@trollbeetle67: This is an FWRP, a Forum-Wide Roleplay, called Gods, Goddesses, and Deities, not a chat thread. If you wish to join, please find the signup thread.))

Bengal growled before going to the buffet table and getting some chocolates to eat.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Niko was panting, "I was almost just electrocuted by her!"

• Posted at:

Niko

"I'm fine, just had a bit of an attack." Silver muttered, pushing away Wind Weaver and the other nymphs."I'm gonna go get cleaned up and redressed, then I'll head back to the winter party, keeping a low profile." She said, coughing up more blood.

Wind Weaver lost it."Silver, you're in absolutely no condition to be attending parties! It's going to take you days, maybe weeks, to recover from this attack and you'll need all the rest you can get. So stop resisting and let us help you!" She yelled, shaking her best friend and mistress.

Silverskies opened her mouth to argue, but blood trickled out instead of words. Tiredly, she wiped away the blood and gruffly sighed,"Fine." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Thunderstorm looked up at Fossil. She took the handshake. “Thunderstorm, goddess of electricity, creativity, and birds. Nice to meet you.” She looked at the crater where Silverskies was. “Crazy party, huh?”

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

@bengal

it's not correct to sheath a gun

a sheath is for metal 'stabbing' and 'slicing' weapons.

you can sheath a knife

it's 'to holdster' a gun btw

• Posted at:

We’re taking over the world

Grif

Assigned Korekiyo Kin 

SHSL Insomiac  

Relatable Duo 

A little victimless crime

I'll be corrupting your mind

Spring raised her eyebrows. “Cheating death, cool.” She sighed. “And nah, a lot of the people here are deities of not-so-good stuff.” She smiled. “It’s fine, everyone gets like that once and a while.”

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 10 , 11 , 12